It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
GEN. FLYNN CHANNELED ELIZABETH CLARE PROPHET’S ASCENDED MASTERS AT HANK KUNNEMAN’S RELIGIOUS EVENT

On today’s edition of TruNews, Rick Wiles and Doc Burkhart walk the audience through the connection of General Michael Flynn’s prayer at this event, and its connection to cult leader Elizabeth Clare Prophet of the Church Universal and Triumphant.

Gen. Flynn Channeled Elizabeth Clare Prophet’s Ascended Masters at Hank Kunneman’s Religious Event (trunews.com)

"Be careful who you follow" may apply here. Flynn lied about the prayer and these people prove it from my perspective. The video is 55 minutes long I skipped quite a bit.

Link was broken for me initially...I found the source link on beforeitsnews; here
shrug

Not buying it.
🙏❤

edit on (12/18/2121 by loveguy because:

edit on (12/18/2121 by loveguy because:

MOD NOTE
Before Its News as a source
edit on Sat Dec 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Did you watch it? They have a clip of EC Prophet channeling and reciting the same prayer from 40 years ago. I don't blame you for being hesitant of it being on beforeitsnews but they are just sharing this man's weekly podcast.....

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: spelling change

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Channeling......
I would be weary of that.
We all need to be VERY careful of what we give acceptance to entering our being.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"Automation: Robotic staffing of factory eliminates need for human labor, improves process control, and enhances operational safety."

twitter.com...

It's like another ingredient to Operation Warp Speed. Some days I get the feeling we are all conscripted [knowingly & unknowingly] under a clandestine/covert military operation of weapons of mass deception.

You'll understand by watching this short vid:

AFRL’s Rocket Factory In-a-Box (RFIB) program for Anytime, Anywhere

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I am very weary of that which is why I posted this video. Flynn is on video saying that the prayer was a catholic prayer to Michael that he kept in his pocket and carried around with him. These two guys researched and there is no such prayer. Even Catholics wrote into the podcast saying there is no such prayer. This Elizabeth Claire fruitcake was channeling a demon and Flynns creepy prayer is almost in verbatim the same prayer that she recited 40 years ago. I know it's hard to believe Flynn might not be a white hat, it is hard for me as well but you all need to take the time to watch this video. Skip past the men talking if you like and watch the parts with Flynn and ECP.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

www.portercable.com...
portercable.com/products/power-tools/metalworking-tools/grinders/20v-max-cordless-cut-offgrinder

edit on 18-12-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is one with no hosts talking that cuts to the chase EC Phrophet first as she recites what the demon is supposedly telling her then Flynn reciting the same prayer! Short and not so sweet! 1 min and 42 seconds long...

General Michael Flynn is channeling cult leader Elizabeth Clare Prophet

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Readers of the British newspaper Daily Mail were alarmed to read about the latest successful test of Russia’s Zircon hypersonic missile from the Project 22350-class frigate Admiral Gorshkov. Having achieved a speed of Mach 9 (almost 9,500 km/h), the projectile hit its target 450 km away. This is half the range promised by President Vladimir Putin, but it should be noted that the test took place in a busy stretch of the White Sea, home to a major commercial port and the world’s largest nuclear submarine plant, Sevmash.

According to official sources, the material not only looks like human bone tissue and becomes part of the body, it does not require subsequent transplantation, as in the case of titanium prostheses, and can withstand a temperature of 2,500°C. This is exactly what Zircon has to endure when flying to a target at a distance of 1,000 km in less than five minutes, a feat that was way beyond last-century technologies.
Russia Beyond

We are doomed! RIP UK, goodbye America. The Russian articles are so much more entertaining to read! The 3M22 Zircon uses "scramjet" technology. The US military were experimenting with it back in the 50s. Based on a classified DARPA research program called Copper Canyon back in the 80s; DARPA suggested that Mach 25 might be possible, but as the program proceeded it became clear that Mach 17 was probably the limit due to heat issues.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Biden to deliver Tuesday speech on omicron variant as Covid cases rise

.....Biden is expected to go beyond his already unveiled "winter plan" with additional measures while "issuing a stark warning of what the winter will look like for Americans that choose to remain unvaccinated," the official said.......

Oh really ?????

edit on 12182021 by MetalThunder because: Last CULL

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Here is one with no hosts talking that cuts to the chase EC Phrophet first as she recites what the demon is supposedly telling her then Flynn reciting the same prayer! Short and not so sweet! 1 min and 42 seconds long...

General Michael Flynn is channeling cult leader Elizabeth Clare Prophet

A lot depends on perspective ....
Forgive me
Shootin from the
HIP
Trust Kansas

Now I do not propose I know anyrhing.... But I pay attention

edit on 12182021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

.....Biden is expected to go beyond his already unveiled "winter plan" with additional measures while "issuing a stark warning of what the winter will look like for Americans that choose to remain unvaccinated," the official said.......

MSM delivered propaganda & free money didn't work, or firing hundreds of thousands of hard working Americans, or violating our rights to travel freely between the states.

Democrats even attempted to go door to door and organize ccp style neighborhood snitch committees and issued obviously unconstitutional 'mandates'.

Democrats threatened to, and then followed through with their threat to bankrupt an almost uncountable number of small business owners and landlords, also without meeting their fascist objectives.

Delusional democrats didn't even spare houses of worship from their fascist rage, closing all of them for nearly a year.

What exactly is fascist joe threatening now?

Physically Forced vaccinations?

Camps?

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: RookQueen

Channeling......
I would be weary of that.
We all need to be VERY careful of what we give acceptance to entering our being.

If you are not channeling Jesus/Yeshua you are not channeling the right one. The others you can judge by their fruits. It is a slippery slope Quad and you are right to caution us. I heard Father Malichi Martin several time on Art Bell Coast to Coast and he repeatedly said we accept the demons in our lives willfully. You volunteer to smoke for instance and that stays with you, and is very hard to lose the habit. You volunteer to go with your buddies to the wrong side of town where trouble lurks and then something happens...When I was 16 my High School buddies talked me into climbing a tower with them one time and I freaked out on the way down. I may have been coerced but I did volunteer to do it.

edit on 18-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Phil Godlewski (live now) said he received a message today "The Stage is set." Another source told him that it meant Trump will be back in January (barring another kidnapping or broken deal with the Deep State.)

edit on 12/18/2021 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here we go again...

Ex-Army Generals Fear Insurrection or 'Civil War' in 2024

The Army's actions should also involve finding and removing "potential mutineers" and stopping efforts to subvert the chain of command through propaganda.

Finally, the generals advised the Department of Defense to war-game a potential insurrection or attempted coup following the 2024 presidential election "to identify weak spots" and deal with them.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My names Pete and I approve your gif

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a pparently John Radcliffe, former director of national security is a Q follower

He says the CCP has mind control devices and genetically advanced super soldiers.

Welcome to the club poo bear

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Ticker starts off on Rust, Marines fired no jabby then typhoon displacing 100,000 then 45 sec in weather so nothing actually interesting or newsworthy to take eyes off
lnk

Fat_Elvis0 ups, 1y
Biden is a fool, and he's lost what mental faculties he had, but he's no Hitler. Not even close.

This meme is just as ignorant as the memes that compare Trump to Hitler. And those memes are 100% ignorant.

Someone seems triggered? Is Jo Fat Elvis?
I thought it was Bob Joyce (Elvis not Fat Elvis)

edit on 12/18/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Led to this coincidence former eradicated what isis back in

ISIS extremists 'decapitate Christian pastor before handing severed head to his wife'
WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT: A woman was forced to carry a sack containing the head of her Christian pastor husband to the police station after he was beheaded by suspected ISIS-linked extremists

and here

Ex-NASA boffin accidentally invents 'warp speed' tech for Star Trek-style space travel
We could be a step closer to interstellar travel, thanks to the accidental invention of a 'warp bubble' that could one day power 'warp-speed' travel just like in Star Trek

a reply to: dashen

edit on 12/18/2021 by CrazyFox because: edit

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

edit on 12 18 2021 by dashen because: U edit. I edit

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join