It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Did't George Floyd murral get struck by lightening?

George Floyd murral

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

From my post above:

aspartate transaminase (AST) (ASAT) [ah-spahr´tāt trans-am´ĭ-nās]
an enzyme that catalyzes the reversible transfer of an amino group from aspartate to α-ketoglutarate to form glutamate and oxaloacetate, requiring the coenzyme pyridoxal phosphate; it is normally present in serum and in various body tissues, especially in the heart and liver. (See accompanying table.) It is released into the serum as the result of tissue injury, especially injury to the heart or liver, hence the concentration in the serum may be increased in myocardial infarction or acute damage to hepatic cells. Serum levels are also increased in some muscle diseases, such as progressive muscular dystrophy. Called also glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase.

It's like, "We get it already, now just end the film". I'd like to walk out of this theater, but I "know what that means" so I'll still around for the end.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
interesting ......Warrant issued for Alec Baldwin's cell phone after shooting on 'Rust' set

Well I laughed at the cell phone being under arrest.

He probably wiped it already with hammers like Hillary did with her subpoena'd phones.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I don't think so.

He is the party who likes to be first in everything so I say ......please let it be so!

Do you think Durham has the info collected on Biden?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
If he did wipe it can't the po po get the records of who he called and texted?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Imagine how many Patriots have died waiting on Durham to deliver what Q spoke of so frequently.

Examples: qalerts.app...

Sorry, but that's the best response I can come up with.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Corrupt since it's inception.

Yet, they did take some nasty people out who were literally machine gun teams who would riddle people full of holes. Real assault rifles. Then, Hoover used it for political reasons and not the truth that sets us all free.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

LEO can get EVERYTHING with the search warrant.

Without any need for the device itself, and regardless of what has already been deleted.

They did exactly that after jussie's fake lynching.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Washington DC - The Swamp Strikes Back ..... Kevin Clinesmith..

FBI Lawyer Found Guilty of Forgery in Trump-Russia Probe Restored to ‘Good Standing’ by D.C. Bar

....The bar had a record of repeatedly accommodating Kevin Clinesmith, a now convicted felon who pleaded guilty in August 2020 to falsifying a document that was the basis for a surveillance warrant against former Trump campaign official Carter Page.

After receiving a 12-months probation sentence, which he first agreed to, Clinesmith was expected to have his attorney designation stripped. However, the D.C. Bar did not pursue that course of action, despite long-standing precedent surrounding lawyers committing crimes in legal matters.

The bar did not proactively pursue disciplinary action against him either, until five months had passed since he pleaded guilty and RealClearInvestigations had raised media awareness of the scandal. Following the public attention, the bar then conducted a review of Clinesmith’s case, temporarily suspending him in the meantime.

The court that presides over the bar association granted Clinesmith a mild penalty of suspension with time served in September. He was prohibited from practicing law for one year until August 2021, after which he became an “active member” in “good standing” again. .......

edit on 12172021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
I don't think so.

He is the party who likes to be first in everything so I say ......please let it be so!

Do you think Durham has the info collected on Biden?

Maybe, but you know these guys have friends in high and low places. Not the one Garth Brooks was singing about either. Probably more like Hank Jr's Rowdy friends. I have learned that if the system wants one of their minions to live they will look the other way all day every day.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

LEO can get EVERYTHING with the search warrant.

Without any need for the device itself, and regardless of what has already been deleted.

They did exactly that after jussie's fake lynching.

Things like pictures and any draft documents though would not be able to obtained thru the provider unless they were on the cloud. I bet you will find he has pictures of the plans he made. Most folks probably use the cloud but not all. I have accounts that we have at work that use it automatically.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
From your linked article:

[Note–There is a way to fire this revolver without cocking the trigger–you hit the hammer on the spur with a club of some sort and that can cause the firing pin to ignite the primer. But the point remains–this gun cannot be fired “accidentally.” It does not fire itself.]

They missed something:

The Pietta revolver was produced with a transfer bar safety that would prevent firing if the hammer is struck with something. The trigger has to be depressed for the revolver to fire.

Mechanically, the 1873 Single Action Revolver is similar to the original, with at least one important exception. Pietta engineered a transfer bar safety into this platform. In short, the transfer bar safety is designed to allow the hammer to transfer energy to the frame-mounted firing pin only if the trigger is pulled once the hammer is in the fully cocked position. This system prevents accidental discharge due to a drop-fire or a blow to the hammer even if a cartridge is in the cylinder and in front of the firing pin. With the transfer bar safety, you can safely carry a full cylinder.

Shoot On
This also rules out that he pulled the hammer back almost all the way and his thumb slipped off the hammer.
His finger had to be on the trigger.
edit on b000000312021-12-17T07:37:38-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 17 Dec 2021 07:37:38 -0600700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the catch on the alarm going off at 6:33 cranky!

1) Famous WWII film - 633 Squadron

After the Norwegian resistance leader Royal Norwegian Navy Lieutenant Erik Bergman travels to Great Britain to report the location of a German V-2 rocket fuel plant, the Royal Air Force's No. 633 Squadron is assigned to destroy it. The squadron is led by Wing Commander Roy Grant, a former Eagle Squadron pilot (an American serving in the RAF before the US entered the war).

The plant is in a seemingly impregnable location beneath an overhanging cliff at the end of a long, narrow fjord lined with numerous anti-aircraft guns. The only way to destroy the plant is by bombing the cliff until it collapses and buries the facility, a job for 633 Squadron's fast and manoeuverable de Havilland Mosquitos. The squadron trains in Scotland, where there are narrow glens similar to the fjord. There, Grant is introduced to Bergman's sister, Hilde. They are attracted to each other, despite Grant's aversion to wartime relationships.

The film is basically about causing a rock AVALANCHE by bombing a KEY STONE, to BURY a rocket fuel PLANT!

2) The neighbour in the video tweet makes a call to IDA, which I presume is the daughter, who drops round to find out what''s going on,
a) This is quite a rare christian name, I know because someone in my family has it!
b) Ida of Formbach-Ratelnberg:

Ida of Austria (c. 1055 – September 1101) was a Margravine of Austria by marriage to Leopold II of Austria. She was a crusader, participating in the Crusade of 1101 with her own army.

Ida was the daughter of Rapoto IV of Cham and Mathilde[disputed – discuss]. She is also known as Itha. She married Leopold II of Austria and had a son, Leopold III. She was known as one of the great beauties of her day.

In 1101, Ida, alongside Thiemo of Salzburg and the dukes Welf IV of Bavaria and William IX of Bavaria, joined the Crusade of 1101, and raised and led her own army toward Jerusalem.

In September of that year, Ida and her army were among those ambushed at Heraclea Cybistra by the sultan Kilij Arslan I. Ekkehard of Aura reports that Ida was killed in the fighting, but rumors persisted that she survived, and was carried off to a harem, according to Albert von Aachen. Later legends claimed that she was the mother of the Muslim hero Zengi

c) ITHA is an alternate spelling of the Gaelic feminine given name Íte or Íde... think "Ide's of MARCH" when Julius CAESAR was stabbed in the back. A search for Ide's of December brought up that Dec 16th, date of retweet and "Ides of December" is a repeatedly fateful day for PAKISTAN:

16 December, 2014, is a tragic day in the brief history of Pakistan. On this dark morning, six terrorists affiliated with the TTP penetrated the Army Public School (APS) Peshawar and in the carnage that followed, 141 persons were brutally slaughtered including 132 innocent children

d) 7 posts with PAKISTAN

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5b3c72 No.1159482 📁
Apr 23 2018 15:12:36 (EST)
>>1159198
Red Cross Iran.
Red Cross Pakistan.
Red Cross NK.
Red Cross ……..
Define smuggle.
What is smuggled?
What funds are used to pay for the goods?
These people are sick.
Relevant to events about to unfold.
Follow the EOs.
Q

Timestamp 23 2018 15 gives both 17th and 23rd!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150869010 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:20:08 (EST)
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).
Q

25 2017 gives 17th
13:20:08 gives 23rd

e) So the Ides of December is the week before Christmas.
f) Also a reference to Hurricane IDA that hit New Orleans.

Symbolism everywhere...

Dan's SELF-RETWEET seems to point to either today, 17th, or next Friday 23rd:
a) Could mean that a week of BOOMs starts today, leading to EBS on Friday before Christmas, because:
b) We have been steered that Christmas was moved from 9/11 to the feast of Saturnalia:

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December.

c) So White Hats would be overwriting the key significance of Dec 17th to 23rd, Saturnalia, with a new history of the "Week of Worldwide Freedom"?

ETA - Lest we forget... we should be expecting a "circle back" to the AWANs from Pakistan; who ran half of congress's IT/servers!

edit on 17-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Gen. Flynn Persecutor Judge Emmett Sullivan Pivots to January 6 Defendants 12-17-2021

......Emmet Sullivan is the ideal judge to pursue the Biden Junta’s bogus case against the January 6 defendants now being held without bail. So is Obama judge Tanya Chutkan, who calls January 6 “an unprecedented attempt to prevent the lawful transfer of power,” which it wasn’t.

Chukan handled the case of Imran Awan, the Pakistani IT man who ransacked the computers of Democrats on the intelligence and foreign affairs committees. Debbie Wasserman Schultz charged that Awan was put under scrutiny because of his religious beliefs. Former Clinton aide Chris Gowen said Awan’s arrest for bank fraud was “clearly a right-wing media-driven prosecution by a United States Attorney’s Office that wants to prosecute people for working while Muslim.”

In August of 2018, Chutkan sentenced Awan to time served, his one day in detention and 11 months of GPS monitoring and three months’ supervision. Awan was never formally charged with unauthorized possession of government materials. As the New York Times headlined on November 25, 2020, “Congress Pays $850,000 to Muslim Aides Targeted in Inquiry Stoked by Trump.” Embattled Americans should be clear about what is going on here.

In the composite character’s “fundamental transformation” of America, federal judges play the role of zampolits, Soviet commissars who enforced Communist Party rule. Chutkan and Sullivan serve the Biden Junta by persecuting the January 6 defendants........

flashback for Rel

edit on 12172021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nicely timed post MT, right after my link between Dan's SELF-RETWEET and Pakistan/Awan's being a reveal over the coming week.

Is it just me, or does Debbie Wasserman-Schultz look a dead ringer for Chelsea Clinton's older sister?

If so, then HRC really did keep it in the family, having Debbie head DNC in her campaign!
edit on 17-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is it just me, or does Debbie Wasserman-Schultz look a dead ringer for Chelsea Clinton's older sister?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but IMO, they both carry a dominant gene for hideousness.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but IMO, they both carry a dominant gene for hideousness.

LOL. Yeah, the ugly stick worked hard with those two.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Good Morning All...🥰

So my mission, lol, as I see it now, is to raise the Love vibration. Soooo many Good things are happening, in what sometimes seems to be impossible odds of liberation. It’s always been about the “Middle”, a balance......

WTH does that mean ML ? IDK exactly, just that We are about to get our mind’s blown and we can handle it !
Today, God has tasked me with making cookies, lmao, although I was born in CA, that Pittsburgh cookie tradition followed our Family, yeah, can make a mean pecan tea tassie !!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Fixed.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Wanna bet this backfires?

The association of Covid and the vaccine with food will be disturbing to many. It almost suggests there is disease or vaccine in the food.

It reminds me of an anecdote told in advertising classes. There was a breakfast cereal company that wanted to pump up sales to women, who they observed were most often the people buying family groceries.

So they put a free pair of pantyhose in each box. (Back in times when pantyhose were still considered kind of a luxury).

To their surprise, sales plummeted.

A focus group revealed buyers were turned off by something so personal in their food. The association was with feet and underwear.

The hose were, of course, sealed in a plastic pouch, but it didn’t matter. Psychologically it seemed unclean.

Someday in advertising classes they will be teaching, “Get woke, go broke.”
edit on 12/17/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join