It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dashen & CrazyFox you two are seriously messing with my head tonite. The memes are off the charts tonight! As some disappear between my back and forth reading newer replies as they came up. An observation from my personal life, the right can meme and it's not an age thing either. I see a decent trend among my circle of madfolks. The older people 40+ are just as sharp with wit as some of the younger ones when it comes to meme making.
edit on 19-12-2021 by hangedman13 because: nvm

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

OMG! Pass me the eye bleach. But oh how many "sacred cows" of liberal beliefs did those memes pick at? Meme making as the world festers!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

That wasn't very nice Fox.

Now I'm stuck seeing that version of stacey.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

That wasn't very nice Fox.

Now I'm stuck seeing that version of stacey.

P

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Wow, perfect song for the occasion!

Never heard of these guys, sounds like they probably were a heavy influence for styx?

Thank You Neighbor!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
link

edit on 12/19/2021 by CrazyFox because:

extra DIV

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a pparently John Radcliffe, former director of national security is a Q follower

He says the CCP has mind control devices and genetically advanced super soldiers.

Welcome to the club poo bear

Me soldier you hard long time, GI

Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: dashen

The Stones song "Can't always get what you want"

Love this line

"I sang my song to Mr. Jimmy, he had one word, bad!. you can't always get what you wa-nt, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need".
Justin from Memphis TN, needed to hear "bad" for that parody.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up?
symbolism

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

"I sang my song to Mr. Jimmy, he had one word, bad!. you can't always get what you wa-nt, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need".

biggerswth?

edit on 12/19/2021 by CrazyFox because: lnk

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I grew up with that one. Thanks people.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a pparently John Radcliffe, former director of national security is a Q follower

He says the CCP has mind control devices and genetically advanced super soldiers.

Welcome to the club poo bear

Found the source to that story: US Department of Commerce, End-user Review Committee of the Bureau of Industry & Security called out Chinese Academy of Military Medical Sciences and eleven of its research institutes for purported work on brain-control weaponry. No further info. Pg 3, 1st paragraph.

Bureau of Industry and Security [PDF]

Meanwhile, also China...

Physicists Discover a Remarkable New Type of Sound Wave

Can you imagine sound travels in the same way as light does? A research team at City University of Hong Kong (CityU) discovered a new type of sound wave: the airborne sound wave vibrates transversely and carries both spin and orbital angular momentum like light does.

He ingeniously designed a type of artificial material called “micropolar metamaterial” to implement this idea, which appears like a complex network of resonators. Air is confined inside these mutually connected resonators, forming the “meta-atoms”.

“This is just a precursor. We anticipate more explorations of the intriguing properties of the transverse sound,” Dr. Wang said. “In future, by manipulating these extra vector properties, scientists may be able to encode more data into the transverse sound to break the bottleneck of traditional acoustic communication by normal sound waves.”

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nothing to see, hereJust the former first lady staking her claim in the future draco-prison-matrix for humanity.

Her metaverse debut was titled " Melania's Version ". Melania Trump's collection will be a series of digital art objects, the first being a watercolor created in conjunction with French artist Marc-Antoine Coulon. The NFT will have a value of $ 1 SOL equivalent to $ 178 and will be available between December 16 and 31.

Could be something, could be nothing but it sure looks like a grift to me. What better way to invest than in the dystopian future of the human civilization.

edit on 19-12-2021 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Total Recall

From so many songs that seem to tie in to the times we are in right now I have one more to throw into the ring.

The oddest scene in the original movie Total Recall...is when Arnold receives approval to enter Mars territory but suddenly becomes strange. The woman's head [mind blown] opens up with Arnold inside and he throws it to the bystanders and says Catch.
The decapitated head then says Get ready for a big surprise.

I struggled to make it fit in the story line back then but now with a different spin on this many people's minds will be blown when they understand that this plandemic was indeed planned. We now have the strategic division of the masses on who transmits and who catches Covid. And we are in for a big surprise.

Just my question but it seems that so much has been communicated way in advance but how could people know? Wording in songs, books, adds and movies.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The Forbidden Land of Agartha: And The Mythical Inner Earth

Deep State UAP Rogue Gallery

The Faith Tones Exposed (MUST Watch)

Soft disclosure for Adrenochrome harvesting...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Get ready for a big surprise.

a reply to: Thoughtful1

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 12/19/2021 by CrazyFox because: lgb

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

From so many songs that seem to tie in to the times we are in right now I have one more to throw into the ring.

Just my question but it seems that so much has been communicated way in advance but how could people know? Wording in songs, books, adds and movies.
edited

I think when someone discovers something new it triggers a flood of associations as the mind incorporates the new info into their database of old info.

It’s sort of an ah-ha moment where you see how the new puzzle piece fits in and how it reorganizes the understanding of your world picture.

It doesn’t always mean the new info and the old info are intrinsically related, only that a conceptual relationship has been recognized between them as you process the nature of the new data.

Just as correlation doesn’t always equal causation, conceptual association between two things doesn’t necessarily mean an inherent link.

This is something to be aware of when doing decodes and such.
edit on 12/19/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What is it with these folks re-using the same pictures from years ago as their "official" photos?

June 20, 2017 and April 9, 2021 merged together. And she is almost always wearing those earrings. $1 says they are a receiver/transmitter.

You know who wore earrings like that all the time? Barbara Bush.
edit on 12/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Your point is very valid. That is why I have hesitated to bring up the topic of crop circles because of Nvidia doing their marketing stunt. However I think that it is time to look at some of the messaging in hindsight.

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join