It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Irony, soooo much irony.

CLIP

During the Fakedemic Cuomo murdered a ton of old people, that part really isn't in dispute, it is just that ordering the hit is not the same as carrying out the hit in the mafia. Either way, Cuomo killed old people in NY to spite DJT, on the record.

NY>

Son of Sam Laws

New York law required criminal's profits from any books, movies go to victims
New York Executive Law Section 632a, commonly known as the “Son of Sam” law, was hastily enacted in 1977 after serial killer David Berkowitz, also known as the “Son of Sam,” sold his exclusive story rights

Yes I know "convicted" is the issue for those with no moral center, for those of us who like to look down, the irony of Cuomo getting 5.1m for a book that is totally based on deaths he contributed to, intentional or otherwise, in the state that made profiting from such things wrong is ironic.

More irony...

Link

Facebook: Your opinion pieces are not exempt from being fact-checked, even when they are clearly labeled as op-Eds or editorials.

Also Facebook: our fact-check labels cannot be false or defamatory because they constitute "protected opinion", even though we present them as fact.

DarpaBook's head fact checker.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ghislaine's other big notable ex-boyfriend has just an incredible one paragraph bio:

Maxwell met Epstein in the early 1990s at a New York party following a difficult break-up with former boyfriend Count Gianfranco Cicogna Mozzoni - and Christpher described her at the time as 'incredibly engaging, supremely social, staggeringly well connected'.

Gianfranco Cicogna Mozzoni (September 29, 1962 – June 30, 2012) was an Italian businessman, philanthropist and pilot. Mozzoni was the head of Ursus Telcom, a national telecommunications company located in South Africa, and a co-founder of Southern Farms.

After having become Knight of the Order of Malta, he saw that he could do more for the welfare of the Kenyan people, by negotiating a bilateral relation between the two governments, and so, on July 9th 2008 Mozzoni handed over his credentials to Mwai Kibaki, then president of Kenya, and was given the role of Ambassador of the Order of Malta to Kenya.

Mozzoni died in 2012 while performing at the Klerksdorp airshow in South Africa. Investigators say the cause of the crash has not been determined.

ScreenCap from Met averse.

Video of the top gun Knight pilot crash & burn. Moral of the story, if you date Ghislaine, don't fly, even if you're a sovereign knight. There is a few other vids of the crash at link below.

His great-grandfather was Giuseppe Volpi dei Misurata (1877-1947), known as Italy’s Rockefeller, who served as the Italian Minister of Finance between 1910 and 1940, as well as the last Doge of Venice and Governor of North Africa. He brought electrical power to Italy, built the industrial port of Margera in Venice and started Italy’s famous Ciga hotels and banking groups Banca Commerciale Italiana and Credito Commercio Italiano. The family was also involved in Rome’s film industry, producing spaghetti Westerns.

Gianfranco and his partner, Jeremy Green], focused on the corporate sector, making Ursus an alternative carrier to Telkom. By 1997 they had 1000 corporate customers. Ursus SA later became Orion Telecom (Pty) Ltd.

Fatal Crash – L-39 Klerksdorp

Count Gianfranco Cicogna Mozzoni Ambassador of Order of Malta for Kenya:

Image source

Gianfranco Cicogna Mozzoni is listed in Epstein's 'Little Black Book'

Meanwhile, Judge Nathan orders that the court (but not public?) get a copy of defense witness list today - and, "SEALED DOCUMENT placed in vault."

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nice post COM

I found this on the twit and it is definitely good for a laugh
calling out the anti-chirst is getting easier every time the dog torturer speaks
This link had quite the list of arrests resignations

further down I found this
Which led me here 1

and here 2

and this popped up along the way

lgb

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 12/14/2021 by CrazyFox because: why is the VP and P labeled a government employee?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Prevents Mortality from Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome through the Induction of Apoptosis in Immune Cells, Leading to Cytokine Storm Suppression
The Cure 4 cvd could be thc

What kind of storm would that bring/
For years it has been vilified even banned from discussion
Uh oh what happens when the entire country realizes what has been denied because of $
No $ in cures you can grow yourself.

Even where it is legal medically it has hoops and hoops to jump thru where you can get it
What in the wide world is he rambling about this time

The United States pays its debts when they are due. That’s why today, I signed a bill to fast-track the process to raise our debt limit.

a reply to: CrazyFox

edit on 12/14/2021 by CrazyFox because: I mean not a thing could possibly stop what is yet to come

edit on 12/14/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Worth reviewing the 2018 EO...

Trump’s Executive Order On Foreign Election Interference Has Serious Penalties!

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Issued on: September 12, 2018

......Sec. 3.......

Flashback

Leigh Dundas Explains Trumps 2018 Executive Order as it relates to 2020 Election Fraud

edit on 12142021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
On the off-chance no one's seen it.

The Big Dump

MOD NOTE: Wikileaks links blocked

Also -

""The Names of the islands located in Antarctica. ****************************************

[Delta] [Omicron] [CoronaTION] [The Rothschilds] No coincidences, a huge rabbit hole.

There have always been many theories around this snow-covered point.

The globalists completely control this zone, we have no idea what they are doing there and what they are storing.

I think they are hiding the entrance to inner earth, and possibly hiding flat earth facts. 👀""

t.me...

edit on 14-12-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Dec 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
On the off-chance no one's seen it.

The Big Dump

Wikileaks links blocked

Link broken
Probably T & C
Wasn't there a decode where the trip, video, or something was directly tied to a wikileks posts
now that would interesting to layout maybe in the other thread?
Mods? Is there a way we could research this without violating the wikileaks rule?

Definitely, thanks for posting the video.
Good watch as well

edit on 12/14/2021 by CrazyFox because: a reply to: MetalThunder

edit on 12/14/2021 by CrazyFox because: interesting video watch the ticker

edit on Tue Dec 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The only other way is to go to the t.me site. It's pretty huge though.
The Others, are waking up now. Finally! I wish I could word better what I'd like to convey, I'm having an intense amount of light bulb moments going off again. They come in waves. First began some 30 yrs ago or so. I'm seeing a huge shift in others now.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Manually type it in a new window.
Yes it is huge dates are definitely odd as well
A lot of Jan 1st 1984?
I don't know what this is but it sure is hard on the ears

Solar Ring Services - Saint Germain on January 1st, 1984

Ben
a reply to: PillarOfFire
here qats

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The video was touted on telegram as containing new proofs, so thanks for the feedback.

However, interesting that the link now brings up this:

Bigger

Why would that happen if it was an already published video from 5 years ago?

I didn't watch it but ask did you? Maybe it was a new video with an old video wrapper for the first 20 seconds - but if you watched it we might rule that out?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Not an account I was aware of... is it someone from here? Or someone appearing to be from here as a FF? Who knows.

Seems to tweet a lot of simonparkes.org and charlie ward stuff.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The link?

You know I get the intense feeling that all of this already happened, and we're in SAFE MODE in a sense. It's already done. They want us to free our minds and think on our own rather than be co- dependant on anyone. That's why Trump did the whole lavish Christmas scene (with Baals Tree), to make us See we were all sheep at some point.

Only then could we understand how wrong this entire world has become. To trust our own Intuition instead of the "popular" crowd, or, the Wide Road. Because Narrow is the way and few be they that find it.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Something something grammar.... mumble something..... nazi's...... LOL

TOUCHE'

You are correct. "is" means current tense and "was" means past tense. I normally edit for proper tense of my grammar.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

Not to be pedantic, but Kevorkian was the assisted suicide doctor.

Murad J. Kevorkian, 1928 - 2011
R.I.P.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Me either I was searching for a recent qsr post to link to and hit enter early.
Yeh possibly they are involved (direct links to Simon's blog point at his involvement hugely)
It survived the purge.
Does not appear to be dropping anything com wise but informative nonetheless.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

cuestorm
edit on 12/14/2021 by CrazyFox because: Words

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes
That explains the deja vu I have experienced thru out my life.

Glitches
a reply to: PillarOfFire

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: Justoneman

So...if a person owns a stock portfolio and then that person becomes aware there is a strong possibility that they are indirectly sponsoring illicit activities such as child trafficking yet, that person continues funding the investments because they are afraid of "slumming it" like the Amish... would you believe that person is a true Patriot and or Christian?

Nothing will bind the eyes of man quicker than the touch of compromise.
We have been getting out of the market, yes.

I have an idea that real estate is a good investment and there isn't any new land being made on Earth more than around a Volcano.

Find ways to invest. But keep in mind that you have to believe these stories of evil to be needing to do something drastic like dump your stock portfolio. God gave men he chose opportunities to get rich in the world against nay-sayers of their day. Rising above the noise to show the path but in the world with other humans.

edit on 14-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
@romanadidulo on telegram, at 00:46 UTC (9 mins ago), reporting that Youtube is getting an outage with thousands of complaints.

Also, here, at 00:54, that Washington street near Russian mission is blocked off by police!

ETA - interesting @RoyalMarines tweet at 09:11:17 on 13th:

📽️ Commandos in Scotland...

Before heading to the Arctic to perfect their cold weather warfare skills, #RoyalMarines complete arduous mountain training in Scotland to ready them for the icy mission ahead.

Read more: t.co... t.co...

The video is 3:37 mins long... #337

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 9044d9 No.85926 📁
Dec 13 2017 00:12:53 (EST)
Patriots, rest assured we are in control.
Watch, confirm, and disseminate.
The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division.
It's FAKE!
Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Re-read crumbs re: slave grip the D's have on the black pop.
Why is this relevant?
Why are jobs/economy (growth) relevant?
This requires a DEEP CLEANING.
These people are stupid.
You are safe.

Have faith.
Q

Note that it was a 4 yr DELTA on the day it was tweeted!

Pretty strong evidence that Royal Marine Commandos are on side.
edit on 14-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
@romanadidulo on telegram, at 00:46 UTC (9 mins ago), reporting that Youtube is getting an outage with thousands of complaints.

Also, here, at 00:54, that Washington street near Russian mission is blocked off by police!

Is this that fictional embassy in Miami where all the fictional bad stuff happened according to the democrat's fictional russia hoax?

Oh, I see, THIS building actually exists in reality.

I wonder what democrats are up to now.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I wonder what democrats are up to now.

Prolly a last gasp shot at starting a war with Russia?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Russia?
Florida?
Climate Change?
Key words? You bet.

An Antarctic glacier the size of Florida is on the verge of collapse, scientists with the American Geophysical Union warned Monday, a nightmare scenario made worse by climate change that could eventually result in several feet of global sea level rise.

The findings were based on new satellite imagery of the Thwaites Glacier, which has been nicknamed the “doomsday glacier,” showing a proliferation of cracks across its surface.

Ok so Russia is kind of a stretch, but both Antartica and Russia are both cold weather countries.
Something funny this way comes.

The chain reaction following the collapse of the eastern section of the glacier could threaten coastal residents around the world, many of whom may be unprepared for a sudden spike in sea level, which has risen slowly due to climate change since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution. Since 1880, rising global temperatures have resulted in 8 to 9 inches of sea level rise, though the rate of rise has seen a sharp uptick in recent decades. By 2100, NASA predicts, climate change will cause seas to rise by 2 to 6 feet, largely because of the melting of ice in Antarctica and Greenland.

If this was true, then why are the uber rich and power elites buying up land that's on the waterfront?

What's this story really about? In my opinion, something big is about to break with Russia and Antartica (anyone know what Russia had taken there is the last few weeks, seems it was very important). Whatever it is, it would seem that the cover story of "Climate Change" is going to be the "GO-TO" phrase for everything connected to it.

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join