It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I agree with most of your post, including many assumptions and insinuations.

Am working very hard to improve the situation.

As many others long have.

All we can do is continue to participate in important discussions as best we can, while simultaneously pointing out the dishonesty, deception, and bullying tactics of those working so hard to prevent free speech by folks they don't like.

I can't promise that it won't be messy, it certainly will be, but I can promise that it will eventually result in a very significant improvement to the freedom of speech, and both the quality and diversity of that speech on ATS.

I gladly stake my reputation on it.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Just a quick question please before I dash off to Clinic.
I remember Thrive Hub as a new social media platform to rival Facebook being discussed here. It would seem many of my FB friends are going over to it.
Am I right in remembering DJ Trump had something to do with this? Or could somebody tell me who is behind it please?
Thanking you all in advance.
Link to Thrive Hub landing/sign up page
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Anthony Fauci's dire predictions have directly and indirectly triggered a lot of suicides. A psychologist was on Sean Hannity last year describing how his warnings, and urging of shut-downs (which dim governors eagerly did) created a lot of depression, family fights, and other issues that led to needless deaths. IMO, the little bastard actually enjoys suffering of animals and humans.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I certainly hope you are able to do something, I think it is needed! I do still have hopium going on due to the Durham investigation and the GMax trial but we are closer than ever to fulfilling that NWO dream and I am not comfortable at all.
The crap going on between Lin & Flynn and their teams is not good either!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

I certainly hope you are able to do something, I think it is needed! I do still have hopium going on due to the Durham investigation and the GMax trial but we are closer than ever to fulfilling that NWO dream and I am not comfortable at all.

I can't do anything at all about any of our urgent national challenges.

This is all I got.

The best I can hope for is to help clear out some space for honest & relatively polite discussion of almost any topic by folks like you on ATS.

That is my impossible mission this time, and I obviously don't quite have the necessary skills for this one yet, but am getting closer every day, and a few small positive effects have already been noticed.

I have complete confidence that with the assistance of other like minded users, we will quickly develop effective tools for this task.

It is already happening.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I've had an Epiphany on Mr Pool, Eclipses and the Antarctica meeting...

Think AUCTION "RING"!:

The eclipses in Mr Pool's pictures are all also Rings!

In the 70s/80s in the UK, Auction Houses like Sotheby's and Christies, hammered the reputations of their competitors; the Fine Art and Antique Dealers because they undercut their ability to manipulate prices and take a cut of the business.

The dealers sold their goods at a value-driven price, with no commission to middle men (think of Auction houses as bankers) - therefore the latter could not control the price, or make money!

As the Auction Houses became too powerful, they drove up prices, putting the dealers' cash flow at higher risk because they had to purchase at higher prices but wait longer for someone to buy the item out of the shop window.

In response to this Pools of dealers, known as "Rings" would meet pre-auction and agree not to bid against each other. This kept the purchase price down and they would then meet post-auction to bid amongst each other for the items. In this way what would have been commission to the Auction houses remained within the dealer industry. Wiki summarises this well under "collusion":

Whenever bidders at an auction are aware of the identity of the other bidders there is a risk that they will form a "ring" or "pool" and thus manipulate the auction result, a practice known as collusion or more specially bid-rigging. By agreeing to bid only against outsiders, never against members of the "ring", competition becomes weaker, which may dramatically affect the final price level.
This form of a ring was used as a central plot device in the opening episode of the 1979 British television series The House of Caradus
Chandelier or rafter bidding
This is the practice, especially by high-end art auctioneers, of raising false bids at crucial times in the bidding in order to create the appearance of greater demand or to extend bidding momentum

House of Caradus = House of Cards(?) in 6 posts, particularly #372

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121690 📁
Dec 19 2017 00:12:02 (EST)
House of cards.
12 deals rejected (today alone).

Panic in DC.
TRUST SESSIONS.
Enjoy the show.
Q

The problem with this approach was that the Auction Houses called out the dealers as scoundrels and reduced the dealers joint reputation to the extent that the public TRUSTed Auction Houses more.

DISCLAIMER - My father was instrumental in ending the dealers practice of rings and instead increased guarantees on value and re-purchase to the public from the dealers' industry bodies; which brought more customers, and trust, from the auction houses to the dealers.

Now how does this apply to the Great Reset/Quantum Financial System?

1) The auction houses are the central bankers, WEF, BIS, IMF etc.
2) The dealers are all of us, as countries, businesses and individuals, selling/buying direct from each other through regulated cryptocurrencies on the Quantum Financial System - at LOWER prices!

3) Now consider the point of switchover to QFS:
a) The cabal aim is to maximise the value of their unseized assets, and minimise the value of our assets, to maintain power = THE GREAT RESET,
b) Much of their unseized assets are in unregulated cryptocurrencies, so they need to trade these into regulated assets before they become worthless!
c) The Pool of countries/businesses/individuals on the Quantum Financial System, at switch over, have to trade primarily through the XRP ledger, so David Schwartz replaces the "Auctioneer" and becomes the "dealers"(QFS) buying and selling rules and rates setter,
d) The "dealers' rules" say the asset being traded has to have VALUE backed by Gold/Silver/Platinum/etc.,
e) Unregulated cryptocurrencies are not backed by Gold/Silver, so have ZERO VALUE,
f) Therefore the cabal has to sell anything else it has of value through the QFS and accept whatever price the other traders are willing to buy at!
g) This will mean selling land, buildings, mineral rights, works of art, treaties/agreements/bonds/indentures etc.
h) Now think what this means for WEF, UN, EU... there actual value is only in their control of others' assets - and they lose this through QFS,
i) The only Treaties and Agreements, that will be "bought" into by countries, will be those that have forward VALUE to them!

Let the FIRE SALE begin!

edit on 7-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Emperor of Memes For Life!

I bow in awe of your magnificant greatness.

Thank you for such powerful images Dashen!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, I'm running out Royal Meme Titles!

You will henceforth be known as The His/Her/It Mad Duke/Dutchess/Thing of the Endness.

Thank you for the belly laugh hat trick!

What a team we have here!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Alec should never be allowed in the industry again. He messed up super bad if it was an accident and if not he is a murderous scum bag.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
In defense of Robert Kennedy, these things are put together by sycophantic children, and finding guests/money is a pain. But... this is really bad...

Alec Baldwin to Make First Post-Shooting Appearance at NYC Awards Gala

Just days after his first sit-down interview following the Rust shooting, Alec Baldwin is planning his return to public life. He is set to serve as master of ceremonies for NYC’s Ripple of Hope Award Gala on Thursday.

The event, put on by Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, will be hosted by Kerry Kennedy, with Vice President Kamala Harris delivering a virtual keynote address. Stacey Abrams, poet Amanda Gorman, Clearlake Capital Group co-founder José E. Feliciano, Insight Partners managing director Deven Parekh and Verizon chairman and CEO Hans Vestberg will also be honored at the gala, held at New York Hilton Midtown.

And no, it isn't that Jose Feliciano.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
"the force is strong in this one, (caution minions)"

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.bbc.com...

The Hill does a nice job in their niche of Red Pilling normies.

IRL, I just came from a public meeting where the local election results were announced. It turns out that my influence flipped the mayoral election, with 10,000 votes cast it literally coming down to a single vote a few weeks ago, last I heard. Now the incumbent finally losing by a handful of mail-in votes, with a genuinely new mayor here after 25 years! I don't even know the guy, but I am sure he knows me. I wasn't invited into the campaign like I was with the local magistrate, but I did hand it to him on a platter, last election going 4 to 1 against challenger. I formally accept the title, Destroyer Of Worlds....not an exaggeration to those who know me.

So, we got a consolation speech tonight that I wasn't expecting. Basically everyone on my list is officially gone from public service. If I was Q or Luke Skywalker, this would have been the playing of the Star Wars theme song. I was humble and tossed my usual notes away, instead shaking a bunch of hands of people I vexxed for 10 years. They don't know it yet, but I will see them again soon in federal court.

I can't even explain how badly I shredded their little cabal, maybe like a shark tearing into a paper doll. My takeaway is that $600 in Facebook ads and an intense ground game can uproot some of the biggest weeds in my county. Also, scorched earth actually does look pretty when it grows back after a few years.

edit on 7-12-2021 by FlyingFox because:

edit on 7-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The whole internet is compromised!!
So are the woods, though. Hell even no mans land Antarctica is actually compromised.
Is there anywhere we can escape to, that’s not compromised?
I know, our minds!

Wait, it feels like somethings been here, too.

🤷🏽‍♀️ Inter taint meant for the win

There’s got to be bots here. Lol 😂

Nice to see an old name Sabre!
I don’t recognize many anymore
What is going on?!??! 😊🥂🥴

a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
GF, sewer gasses have been exploding a lot over my life span as an Environmental Chemist. We note the ones world wide in my business so mistakes aren't repeated for lack of knowledge. We would worry about ethanol if there were enough that was concentrated in an isolated area where the oxygen was low. That is unlikely unless something like that warehouse leak. Some ethanol could sure be in there in America already but not enough to remotely worry about an explosion!

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Well this stinks. Literally.

Remember this test: Feds Start Bio-Attack Readiness Test With Non-Toxic Gas Release in NYC Parks, Subways

New York City's response plans for a chemical or biological attack will be put to the test starting Monday as part of a federal preparedness study.

The MTA says the Department of Homeland Security working alongside a team of researchers and city agencies will deploy a non-toxic gas on five separate days between Oct. 18 and 29 at about 120 locations across the city, including transit.

Most of the locations will be above ground, including some parks. A number of below-ground subway stations will also be included, though details on which ones weren't known.

And there was that maybe on the False Flag in a west coast city. Well somebody screwed up.
From: Yahoo.news (because I don't like linking to pay sites)
[...]

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I agree with most of your post, including many assumptions and insinuations.

Am working very hard to improve the situation.

As many others long have.

All we can do is continue to participate in important discussions as best we can, while simultaneously pointing out the dishonesty, deception, and bullying tactics of those working so hard to prevent free speech by folks they don't like.

I can't promise that it won't be messy, it certainly will be, but I can promise that it will eventually result in a very significant improvement to the freedom of speech, and both the quality and diversity of that speech on ATS.

I gladly stake my reputation on it.

I am on board with that. My motto is we follow the truth wherever it leads us. The issue is agreeing on the 'truth". So open mindedness to the point that you almost dump your brains out doing it is required. Don't tip it so far it all comes out. Just open it up and kick out the non logical things as you are doing now, IMO. Many fail to keep an open mind and the biases conflict sometimes with reality and then a reminder is needed to refresh and reevaluate.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Think Sun Tzu tactics and that makes total sense to tacticians. It is a distraction IMO for the Black hats.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

I was listening to Michelle Fielding interview with Nicolas Veniamin yesterday and whether you like her or not it was very interesting and she has been right on a few things in the past. According to her what her sources have said is essentially all the Starlink systems are in place now and are active. Most of the conventional financial systems we see now are placeholders while they finish up getting the remaining countries on the treaty. The only issue that is going to take some time is getting the people the equipment they will need to actually use it for banking, voting etc.

According to her source when everything moves over to the blockchain for voting etc essentially there will be no need for politicians as we know it because the people will be asked to vote on specific policies that will directly affect them, in essence cutting out the middleman and chance of corruption through politics. She cites that what she was told is there necessarily wont be a president or a conventional political structure. Regions of the world will have a "Military" leader which really is in charge of making sure the Starlink system is operating correctly and acting as a liaison between it and the people from what I gathered. If this is true maybe we are not looking far enough outside the box at what the future will hold in terms of political offices and really Trump was effectively the last president?

Obviously not saying this is 100% fact but it offers a different perspective. I think the interview is worth a listen just for some different thoughts. What she is being told is while we will see some big changes coming it is not going to be as fast as many people will like and we are still looking at a couple years to be 100% done. The Queen's death is a next important marker and her conversation on CERN Is interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think I've found a connection between DEFCON levels and post #2420

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.409 📁
Nov 5 2018 17:08:35 (EST)
"Did they get the shot?"
"I pointed directly at it 3x."
"I turned and double pointed just to be clear."
"Did they pick up the 'Boom, Boom, Boom….Something is Happening'?"
Yes, Mr. President, Anons are actively tracking. Message received.
"Good, that's good."
Q

1) From DefconLevel.com

Level 1 Condition - Named Cocked Pistol Or White Alert Taken from Defcon Level Warning System:
= "Did they get the shot?"

Level 2 Condition - Named Fast Pace Or Red Alert Taken from Defcon Level Warning System:
= "I pointed directly at it 3x."

Level 3 Condition - Named Round House Or Yellow Alert Taken from Defcon Level Warning System:
= "I turned and double pointed just to be clear."

Level 4 Condition - Named Double Take Or Green Alert Taken from Defcon Level Warning System:
= "I turned and double pointed just to be clear."

Level 5 Condition - Named Fade Out Or Blue Alert Taken from Defcon Level Warning System:
= "Good, that's good."

2) @romanadidulo on telegram just posted a pointer to these Defcon Levels and showed that we are on Defcon level 3 today.

3) The post bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 7th, preceded by MARKER 11.5.

4) Bidan meets Putin today; telegram posts indicate he will threaten to remove Russia's access to SWIFT international payments system because of Russia's aggressive stance to Ukraine.

5) Recall that Mr Pool has a GREEN (for GO?) twitter Banner with "SWIFT" in the background!

Bigger
This could point to yesterday being Level 4 GREEN when news of Biden's SWIFT threat came out?

edit on 7-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you Man, good advice!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Regions of the world will have a "Military" leader which really is in charge of making sure the Starlink system is operating correctly and acting as a liaison between it and the people from what I gathered.

Not following. What is the "it" in "liaison between it and the people". The people won't look to a satellite constellation for leadership (I hope
)

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This thread isn’t useless. But I do think this thread is compromised. I won’t explain why I think that because I don’t want lose that insight.

I’m here for two reasons. For the unique thoughts that are only found here, and because I believe that I was led here for a future purpose.

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RookQueen

What else needs to be said? TRUMP's a fuukin stooge..

This entire thread is useless unless we are seeking False positives and cool little quips from Cranky Rel and ETMN..

Meme me a way... A Brighter day..Save it..

Some choose to come here and ramble for comfort but anyone intent on CHANGE have long since left..

Dash don't even bother with 39..Its asinine...

Totally compromised...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I wonder how the thread can be "compromised".

We don't discuss anything secret here, and anyone on the internet can read the thread.

How could it be secure at all?

Do people try to steer conversation from time to time? Yeah, but again, that happens everywhere on the internet.

If I've missed something obvious, let me know.

Cheers

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join