It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just my 2 ¢ Chrislam will be rolled out.
No one needs to or should go into an organized religion to be spiritual.
Why are there statues of idols, pictures etc when the "Bible" Clearly states they are for lack of a better word heresy.
The cathedrals another heresy.
God found me on my own in September of 2001 when I was not searching and I am sure that it is able to locate those who are.
Ftr on our side of the "pond" churches are filled with those who do not behave as Christians well. (Judgemental, rude, and sometimes abusive.)
The Vatican cathedral is in the form of a snake head.
Best way to kill a snake is to cut off its head and burn the stump so it cannot regrow.

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Not just for you, you are not the only one looking for ways to keep this rolling.

Honestly, Nate Burruano, Qfrogman5326 and Mr Pool would have been trolled by newsmax as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I understand and acknowledge your perspective on what the news may or may not mean angelchemuel.

In my opinion though, this counts as a FUTURE PROVES PAST simply because KU posted a picture of the Pope next to a tombstone exactly 4yrs in advance of a news item rumouring that the current Pope is dying!

We differ on what the implications may be; in my view it is a junction point at which we should follow the instructions in #81

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148019905 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:47:38 (EST)
When big news drops please re-read entire graphic.
This is so critical and why information is provided in a certain order and why some topics are continually emphasized more than others as those will be the recent happenings.
This is the purpose of this new thread (re-organize).
Snow White
Wizards & Warlocks.
Q

[...]

There was more to the connect I posted yesterday to support the theory.

Tripped on the forth step, Joe tripped on 17th.

I saw this posted yesterday, any idea when or where he posted this?

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm surprised you know me so little daskakik!

I have no need to "keep this rolling" - my need is to document it to completion... the sooner that comes, the sooner I get a good night's sleep!

PsyOp or Master Plan of the millenium, I WILL document it to the best of my ability.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This Natural News article posted a brighteon video that links EO13818, Tether, Bitcoin, Evergrande and even the Epstein connection to the origins of Bitcoin.

It basically postulates that the cabal used Tether cryptocurrency to print money out of thin air, much like the Fed. Much of it is only backed by Evergrande debt, so could trigger the collapse of 95% of cryptocurrencies; as the Tether was used to buy a lot of Bitcoin.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I have no need to "keep this rolling" - my need is to document it to completion... the sooner that comes, the sooner I get a good night's sleep!

PsyOp or Master Plan of the millenium, I WILL document it to the best of my ability.

But if it is done, as in over with because it isn't going anywhere, it is a small group (that includes you) who are creating the things to be documented, thereby keeping the ball rolling.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Sufi, in regards to things getting started soon, when I saw the news yesterday that Nunes is stepping down at the end of the year my immediate thought was that there we finally have a timeline. I believe when this is all over people will be surprised at Nunes' level of involvement in all of this. For awhile a lot of people believed he was actually Q himself. Trump insinuated he is a master digger. If I'm not mistaken, Nunes isn't even waiting til next election. He's just quitting. I don't believe he would do such a thing just to take another job. I believe if he wanted to take another job, he would tell his new employer (Trump) that it'll have to wait until his current commitment to the People was finished and he would announce he wasn't seeking reelection.

Instead, I feel like he's leaving because it's time to get the hell out of DC before the feces hits the fan.

It also reminds me that Trump said at one of his more recent rallies, that they were taking back the White House in 2022. It was one of those things most people would take as him misspeaking, but I don't think he ever misspeaks. He says exactly what he intends to say.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Some topical fun from my offline discussion group.

Modern religions are a bit sketchy in what they actually are about. All of the monotheist religions of today have been openly modified for political purposes. Hell, the Catholic Church has been reformed a number of times just so the Vatican can have more control of people's lives, and with Islam Imans have added to the Quran for the same reasons. In the Jewish faith the Torah is read but like most things' rules are ignored for convenience.

The monotheist religions of Catholicism and Islam are fairly new in the relm of world religions, with little provable actions of human interactions with God. The Jewish faith on the other hand claims to be ancient but Judaism is nothing like Hebraism. Even with that Hebrews were polytheistic all the way till the end of the Babylonian captivity. So, are we all barking up the wrong tree?

"KU" seems to have access to future events, provided us all this information in cryptic messages, and seems to have stopped providing us with any further information. This smells like the Oracle at Delphi. Apollo was known for giving future knowledge to humans, and that knowledge was unchangeable regardless of what was done to change it. Just like how "KU" would post about something and have everyone saying, "Nothing can stop what's coming". Well, that seems very Apollo like in messaging. In the last 1400 years we might have been living in a time of really no religion, in that if the ancient Roman story about Pan saying that the Gods were going to sleep for a time. If all of the gods were in fact sleeping like the story of Pan says, then who have all these people been talking to, but more importantly what would the priestly class do if the people they answered to were no longer aware of the actions of the priests?

Personal disclosure on this, I'm not fully on board with this notion, but the people in my discussion group consist of academics and retired educators. This topic was brought up due to a viewing of a few interesting videos of unexplainable events that were reported phenomena. I wasn't the one that brought up "KU" nor did I add anything of this thread to that discussion. What I did hear them talking about though was an interesting take on this thought of "What if the Ancient Gods are the ones that are waking up". Just something I wanted to put out there in case this is a thing.

This issue with the Pope either leaving due to health or dying seems weird given that the Catholic Church is on that list presented before the Maxwell trial began. If this move by the church is real, then I wonder if the current Pope will be the "fall-Guy" for them?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Sufi, in regards to things getting started soon, when I saw the news yesterday that Nunes is stepping down at the end of the year my immediate thought was that there we finally have a timeline. I believe when this is all over people will be surprised at Nunes' level of involvement in all of this. For awhile a lot of people believed he was actually Q himself. Trump insinuated he is a master digger. If I'm not mistaken, Nunes isn't even waiting til next election. He's just quitting. I don't believe he would do such a thing just to take another job. I believe if he wanted to take another job, he would tell his new employer (Trump) that it'll have to wait until his current commitment to the People was finished and he would announce he wasn't seeking reelection.

Instead, I feel like he's leaving because it's time to get the hell out of DC before the feces hits the fan.

It also reminds me that Trump said at one of his more recent rallies, that they were taking back the White House in 2022. It was one of those things most people would take as him misspeaking, but I don't think he ever misspeaks. He says exactly what he intends to say.

Intersting POV. He and Kash know what's what. While the zombies think Devin is a monster, actually LISTENING to Kash tell what little he can tell shows he knows it all, which means Devin does too. Would anyone want to be around when the feces hits the fan on this?

Two things drew out the shills and trolls, DJT's announcement, and Devin's, in droves. Granted, most of it was m.A.L.I.C.E. driven, but it seems reasonable Devin's work is done. MountainLaural is going to be bummed.

Track resignations can have a double meaning.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

But if it is done, as in over with because it isn't going anywhere, it is a small group (that includes you) who are creating the things to be documented, thereby keeping the ball rolling.

"But if" not exactly a convincing start to a logical scenario

Stop trying to convince people its all in their head, while trying to get into their head lol

ITs all in Your Head

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers for the value add cranky!

1) The runway 34 is at Westchester county airport, near New York. It is partly on NORTH CASTLE land, and is near VALHALLA... so again it fits in with the THOR/pope pictures in #290!

Bigger

2) The picture does not appear to be in Scavino's last month's tweets, nor visible on FB... could be on Insta_gramp?

3) Re the pope and Brandon falling up plane steps - AndWeKnow covered this in his video yesterday here:
a) Video of Elon Musk played by a robot from 45:43 mark,
5) Biden played by Robot including falling down airplane steps at 50:00 mark.

edit on 7-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
The logical scenario I proposed is that someone over at newsmax knows there is an audience for Q stories and released this fake news on this very day because of the drop knowing someone was going to bite and spread it and not because Q knows the future.

The other posts was about rel's motivation, which doesn't necessarily have to be logical. "But if" and "what if" is what most posts here are.

"but if" Q meant this, "what if" Q meant that, over and over..."hey, we are just speculating here" is a common reply when that is pointed out.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting perspective on the pantheon of gods waking up!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Another interesting theory is what man calls "Gods" are actually extraterrestrials that come here from time to time. If you take that theory and do a little running with it, it would makes sense that they vanish for a few thousand years between visits. Why? Time dialation.

I don't know if these numbers are accurate but I read it somewhere a long time ago. If you could travel the speed of light and you left earth going that fast for 5 minutes and then turned around going the same speed for 5 minutes back to earth, you would have aged 10 minutes but 100 years would have went past on earth. Now we know you can't physically go the speed of light (you would have to be pure energy to do that) it's more likely the speed they travel is fast, but not that fast.

So maybe for them, they come back every 10 years but a thousand or more years have passed for us.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm just happy that you chimed in, for the first time in a while, after I post my first KU proof for a while!

People can see that shows I'm Over Target!

Every time you do that, I seem to get more data points dropping in to my lap, right after, to reinforce my points? Guess I should say thanks for that... you're like my lucky charm.

ETA to save space:

I Just noticed this synchronicity for Dec 7th... #127

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148457032 📁
Nov 7 2017 19:05:59 (EST)
The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.
Q

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Meh, that over the target phrase is worn out as well.

Always over the target, but the song remains the same.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Back.

Moving towards where we all can agree as Qetc said = ( child abuses and it's surrounds ) imo will include the past being transmuted in many ways, in NZ atm especialllly being segregation being felt, seen and obvious ( traffic lite system n vaxxx passports ), people cannot fight, hold, finger point for very long regards the segregation being good, needed etc, = the new black judaic filthy unvaxed are timeline winning, many will feel the sick puppy within ( past lives energies even ? ), imo the highly talented and knowledgable plus intelligent good people, are being also pushed into wisdome atm = the good people in positions of power.

Many instances and people talking of the nitemarish dreamstate happening , many say 3 - 4 in morn ( especialllly 333 n 344 ) , imo this release is past ( n past lives ) from the brain, mind, body especialllly, energy never dissappears it transmutes.

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
Some high potentials regarding out near future being QO ( QQuantom open ) = past n future not being in the way as such, even if only for a % of people/humans for start off ( 21 % maybe lol ) then this imo can be held and grounded ( that Vibration word again lol ), many here already experience living in two and three or more worlds these days, remember awaking and having your old world fade away but still being of n in it, how imo Quickly this comes about and over what amount of time is QO now and will be both slow and fast depending upon eaches reality, combined for QO, many sleeping good people ( so Many to most ) have stored memories these last few years not felt into yet ( eggysample falssy fake media lies , Trump n co red pills, memes, conspirist friends and or family member etc etc ) , that is huge prep energy, be it two moons or 2 years for Earth Harmonic Sanity. brb

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Caled
No, you’ve got it. But I think it happens “in shades.” The obviously negative ones are easily spotted. But the less obvious ones are not. And I think there are more of those than you think.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I wonder how the thread can be "compromised".

We don't discuss anything secret here, and anyone on the internet can read the thread.

How could it be secure at all?

Do people try to steer conversation from time to time? Yeah, but again, that happens everywhere on the internet.

If I've missed something obvious, let me know.

Cheers

Caled, well, I am hardly a fount of cheery optimism regarding the situation. But that is not because I wish to 'black pill' others; it is just the world I grew up in valued a rock-solid connection to reality. I am not knowledgeable in the specifics of particular U.S. politicians, but what I do understand about politics in general, and, societies when they're 'floating' like ours is at the moment, leads me to believe the U.S. political situation is highly unstable.

The real question is one of time. With enough time, things could stabilize sufficiently to return somewhat to the "old way" of doing things, although with significant political baggage that won't go away anytime soon. The other side of the stability coin is that everything could go really bad very quickly, as societal collapse is not a smooth decline. It just tends to be less and less functional (appearing to be a smooth decline), and then suddenly caves in, resulting in chaotic outcomes.

Might something occur to "rescue" people who want an out from the reigning dysfunction? I don't rule that out, but I would also advise people to be prepared for durations of time (probably months in length) in which basics may not be readily available.

Cheers

edit on 7-12-2021 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If it is borne out, no Pope then there will be no Catholic Church.

The Pope is not the Church.

Nor are the Prelates and Bishops.

Nor are the many child rapists in their midst.

Put on the Armor of God and take another look at the situation.

P

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

New for 2022:

Also, available in 2022:
Are these the elites idea of 'med beds' for the rest of us...?

Swiss Precision Pods

“From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.”
― H.P Lovecraft

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Funeral Director on the type of deaths he's seeing.

Pure Evil Just like noted Conspiracy Theorist Draco Henry K wanted...

Court ruling halts Team Joe's mandate. They have real problems, this is the only thread holding them together. Took long enough for these to get to court, oddly if DJT had issued these Draco Press Releases com Mandates a court would have intervened in hours.

This guy's stuff is perfect.

Still my fave...

edit on 7-12-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join