It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
True. I just found it odd that he spoke longer than usual, felt like CGI. Lol, of course right after I posted he started coughing and rambling again.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

So this is interesting. What is a micro nation? Well one can, themselves, change their legal "Status" with the "Federal DC Government" to be a different classification. This means you then live outside the jurisdiction of DC. After that, you can set up a micro nation. It is both legal, and probably a good, if not complicated, thing to do.

The fact that she admits to this is very interesting, AND, she seems to admit that she filed to be contained within the UN. I'd like to see where it is located for reference.

Yes, I always found that very interesting along with the high level aristocrat characters this organization attracted, including Obama to Jean-Michel Cousteau. Regards to possible Terramar location and the interest surrounding it, the Maxwell saga becomes really bizarre...refresher from May 2021:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Meanwhile, Day 5 of MaximumMaxwell...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So if something happens to the named individual, then we can assume that the "naming" was for the purpose of hiring a hit on possible witnesses.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 2nd

KU V21.79 031221 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) All tweet accounts updated to at least midnight Dec 2nd EST,
2) Good guys added to decode results, Clock Search etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I noticed all that too! He didn't sound as stupid as he usually does. I wonder if xuenchen is right about him being heavily medicated. So heavily medicated that he can concentrate and speak intelligently??? Is that possible?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That or next witnesses have sudden memory loss which would play right into the defense playbook using head shrink, Dr. Loftus.

🤡🌎👁👻❄🎄

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
When does it End ? (Not that any of this sways me lol)

Feds could release 'alternative' Mueller report soon - 12/02/2021

An unpublished investigative compilation sometimes referred to as the "Alternative Mueller Report" has been located in Justice Department files and could be released soon, according to a letter filed in federal court Thursday.,,,,,,,

DS Hail Mary - probably Bob Woodward putting on the final Edits ...

earlier this week

David Frum: Don't Let People "Score Points" Against The Media Just Because Trump Was Right About Steele Dossier

David Frum, a former speechwriter for George W. Bush, argues that non-supporters of former President Trump are using his "Russia hoax" lie to their own advantage.......

edit on 1232021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Correction-- Lin *appears* to be about the truth. Appearances can be deceiving.

"Those you listed, do any of you believe they have lied to us?"

Have any high ranking pedophiles been arrested based on evidence that's been released to the public?

Some are pretending to be insiders when they are not. Some are elevating themselves to the position of leaders in a leaderless movement in order to hijack, manipulate and control the narrative. The true insiders who know the truth are withholding pertinent information which prevents us from moving forward. Again, controlling information is about controlling the narrative. Good guy bad guy, white hat black hat, the bottom line is everything is about control. Control of your perception, control of your thoughts, control of your behavior. Control of you.

I will leave the door closed until they prove they *are* worthy. When they release control. Trust is earned, never freely given.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Friday December 3 2021...2022 is days away, there will be some nice energy with the 6, no?

Well, it's no surprise,
I came upon some info we were all expecting and it is not available without an acct. I became a GP in minutes to get it. And look at that address:

www.medpagetoday.com...

In the end, the desired result is screening for HIV to become the norm.

My husband is reading The Real Anthony Fauci by Kennedy - it's repulsive. The beagles - nothing compared to what I have heard so far. He used orphans for experiments. I will provide more in the coming days.

We all know the storm is coming...by the full moon at the end of December, the rumblings of the American Revolution will be felt by all Americans. We will unite and defend ourselves against the darkness. There is a two year battle to sustain, (but we have won) and then there is some heavy lifting to this mess.

Try to have some fun this weekend.
edit on 12/3/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Something a bit odd. From SR

509?

This Prison location code can't be found?
054 Manhattan
Are New York prison code locations

Supposedly MAXWELL is in Manhattan.. But her prison code is 509?

And can't be found.. For most prison codes only register from 001-100
Epstein was in Manhattan at 054 .
____________________________where is Maxwell?
Why do many flights to Gitmo?
If White HATS didn't exist.. Why would the most Elite PEDOPHILIA, human trafficking ring leaders (Epstein/Maxwell) connected to all countries and all Fortune 500 companies be Brought to justice and being tried????

You'll note the curious TimeStamp of resignation from @jack.

9:05 Mirror 5:09

Folks have done connects that say @jack is at gitmo from different angles.

Can we extrapolate a bit here? Can 509, or variations of, direct us to those who have a new address in gitmo?

It does seem odd that Gmax does a helluva lot of bitching about her jail conditions, almost as if she is trying to get folks to believe she is there, because bitching will result is zero change,,, and other then Geraldo, no one seems to care.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

@BlissSeeker -- PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Re TRUST NOONE:

I think we are currently going through a training from White Hats, to learn:

a) Just because X is TRUSTable on date Y, does not mean you can TRUST them for life!

b) If someone becomes controlled at date Z then their trust level changes,

c) The lesson is that TRUST should NEVER be taken for granted - it should be constantly monitored.

Whether we are being deliberately trained or not the lesson is valid.

Humans like to make conclusions about things, stick a label on them, stuff them into a cubby, and consider the matter sorted.

The complexity of reality doesn’t by its nature divide itself up into neat little static conceptual chunks.

Which suggests to me the whole idea of black hats and white hats is a thought limiting oversimplification resulting from people’s tendency to define things in terms of opposites.

The actual situation is more like “fifty shades of gray,” although from what I’ve heard, that movie is about something else entirely.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
An interesting post on Lin Woods tgram.........

Among many other topics, I would like for Mike Flynn to discuss in detail with Patriots are the following (and for Mike to be prepared for follow up questions as to each):

1. Mike’s knowledge and involvement with Operation Zero Footprint;

2. Mike’s knowledge of and “cover up” public statements about Fethullah Gulen (that will also involve a discussion Mike’s work in Turkey after he formally left the Obama administration to continue his work for Obama in the private sector);

3. Mike’s relationship with and knowledge about Marc Turi;

4. Mike’s relationship with and knowledge about Jeremy Oliver (Clay can probably help out with this one as Oliver was on the stage behind Mike at the Tulsa conference earlier this year);

5. Arms shipments to ISIS;

6. Drug shipments including opium etc. in the Middle East; and

7. Child sex trafficking.

I would invite President Trump to the public discussion at Tomotley but I know he is very busy on bigger issues and I kinda suspect he already knows everything about Mike on these topics and much more.

Should be quite a meeting at Tomotley!!! Hope these guys show up. I would hate to have this discussion with 4 empty chairs.

t.me...

For those who don't trust Lin.....sorry but I trust none of them and feel as though we should be watching him.
Lin= Pool or Water= Watch the Water

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Folks over HERE comparing Actor Joe's voice to the actor Arthur Roberts.

Compelling, but I'm not one who thinks Actor Joe is a name actor, that makes zero sense and is just too risky for absolutely zero reward. It isn't original Joe, and it isn't any of the 2019-2020 Joe's either, but this actor... nah.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Apple & Pegasus in the News

NSO's Pegasus used to hack US State Dept. phones - report

Apple Inc iPhones of at least nine U.S. State Department employees were hacked by an unknown assailant using sophisticated spyware developed by the Israel-based NSO Group, according to four people familiar with the matter.
The hacks, which took place in the last several months, hit U.S. officials either based in Uganda or focused on matters concerning the East African country, two of the sources said.......

...meanwhile ..... China plans to deepen influence in Uganda with digital projects

Where's Scooby Doo - its an easy scooby snack !

TGIF - As the World goes insane - the righteous turn to Prayer

Jeffrey Epstein's access to the Clinton White House laid bare: Visitor logs reveal pedophile visited the former president at least 17 TIMES

God Wins

edit on 1232021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Re TRUST NOONE:

I think we are currently going through a training from White Hats, to learn:

a) Just because X is TRUSTable on date Y, does not mean you can TRUST them for life!

b) If someone becomes controlled at date Z then their trust level changes,

c) The lesson is that TRUST should NEVER be taken for granted - it should be constantly monitored.

Whether we are being deliberately trained or not the lesson is valid.

Humans like to make conclusions about things, stick a label on them, stuff them into a cubby, and consider the matter sorted.

The complexity of reality doesn’t by its nature divide itself up into neat little static conceptual chunks.

Which suggests to me the whole idea of black hats and white hats is a thought limiting oversimplification resulting from people’s tendency to define things in terms of opposites.

The actual situation is more like “fifty shades of gray,” although from what I’ve heard, that movie is about something else entirely.

Profound ^^^.

If one does not Trust themselves, implicitly, 24/7/365 then trusting another is impossible. Forget trusting someone they do not know and never will. Trust self first, entirely, and forever, all the rest will fall into place.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Where it started:
Dec 3, 1992, the first text message (via SMS) was sent by Neil Papworth, a 22-year-old test engineer for Sema Group in the UK (now Airwide Solutions), used a personal computer to send the text message "Merry Christmas" via the Vodafone network to the phone of Richard Jarvis, who was at a party in Newbury, Berkshire, which had been organized to celebrate the event.

In 1933, the German Reichspost (Reich postal service) introduced the first "telex" (teleprinters) service.

"Can you fear me now?"

The Cell Phone Reader: Essays in Social Transformation (2006, pg 107)

Down in Kiwi land, freedom designated by traffic light...

Dec 3, 2021: New Zealand moves into COVID-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System), moving Auckland out of lockdown for fully vaxxxed up people.

WoW, really over the top insanity:

COVID-19 Protection Framework summary: Taking care of each other at Red, Orange and Green [PDF, 255 KB]

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I noticed all that too! He didn't sound as stupid as he usually does. I wonder if xuenchen is right about him being heavily medicated. So heavily medicated that he can concentrate and speak intelligently??? Is that possible?

Did this Joe have earlobes hanging down a bit or attached like a different ear type? I am thanking you guys in advance for watching this one so I didn't have to have it in my memory....

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RookQueen

Did this Joe have earlobes hanging down a bit or attached like a different ear type? I am thanking you guys in advance for watching this one so I didn't have to have it in my memory....

Let me demonstrate 2 - count em - 2 difft Ear styles on 2 difft Bidens - Joe (l) and James (r) ( if I was looking for an actor stand-in
- )

- hey Brothers stick together

Carry On

edit on 1232021 by MetalThunder because: nothing to see here

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join