It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, there is speculation that the SpaceX rocket hitting the asteroid could be the SKY EVENT that we are waiting for!

The Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) mission is scheduled to launch on 24 November and will smash into the asteroid Dimorphos

Dimorphos is a moon of the asteroid Didymos, earning it the nickname Didymoon. It is about 160 metres across and the pair orbit the sun about once every 12 hours. DART is expected to reach the system, 11 million kilometres away from Earth, and smash into Dimorphos on 2 October 2022.

DART at scale:

65803 Didymos
The asteroid was discovered in 1996, by the Spacewatch survey at Kitt Peak, and its small 160-metre minor-planet moon was discovered in 2003, named Dimorphos. Due to its binary nature, it was then named "Didymos", the Greek word for twin.

Didymos's moon, Dimorphos is the target of the DART mission to test the viability of asteroid impact avoidance by collision with a spacecraft, while the whole system is to be visited by LICIACube, a flyby CubeSat to witness DART's impact.

October Sky event surprise in "22"? Close to election time.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel Ku #3109
Thanks for playing @Jack
Showing your hand was the intended target
The "STRIKE will be fast"
Shall we play a game?

That is rather chilling. I have written about the board games before but wasn't certain how this fit in. Cards Against Humanity and showing his hand in a card game. Those cards are the playbook and are more than just predictive.

Another game to be played.

Days of Wonder Ticket To Ride board game.

I bought the game and as usual didn't play it. Instead I spent some serious time looking at who was involved in the game.

"Special thanks from Alan and DoW to all those who helped play test the game: Alan Moon designed the game. DoW is Days of Wonder but could also be the Dow Jones?... Thanks for playing.

Buzz Aldrich played the game. I couldn't find anything about him but this may be relevant...

Aldrich-Vreland Law. This is a law that in an extreme emergency the government has the authority to suddenly create an enormous supply of money. Similar to what we have going on now.

On the face of the post it appears like seeing how Twitt is used to communicate, set up fake identities, restrict access to twit accounts, delete tweets and probably add them, silence opposition but to these people everything we are going through is a game to them. So makes sense they would make board games around this as well.

Just another connection to 2019 the trademark of Days of Wonder, Inc end 2019.

Anyway just some observations that may or may not be relevant.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I cannot believe this exists, happens or is consumed by people at this point in time. CLIP There is NOTHING right about this, nothing, not one single thing. This is hell, and people who are consuming this stuff are THEEEEEEE problem at this point, as they have given up on their lives in favor of living in hell.

No one involved in this is well meaning.

They are all enemies of Humanity.

They must be removed from society permanently and forced to only watch/consume the mind control created by and with them for eternity.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
A while ago I posted about this and the DART. The interactive web site that was tracking it showed that it was heading towards Earth. There is time but I don't know if they can successfully deflect the orbit of the moon. If they mess up it might make the situation worse.
Timing is interesting 2022. They released the plandemic and I guess if they can't win, poor sports, no one can win.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We've speculated on this quite a bit.

VIDEO CLIP

Too many reports of spontaneous cancer to be not related.

Funny to think many of the Vaxx zealots have been injected with Saline.

ADD...

VERY important story.

A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: "Step Aside" and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin

Edward Hospital, located near Chicago, offered three arguments as to why Sun Ng, seventy-one, should not be given ivermectin:

There could be side effects.

Ordering ivermectin would violate its policies.

Forcing the issue would be “extraordinary” judicial overreach.

On each argument, DuPage County Circuit Court Judge Paul Fullerton firmly disagreed.

“I can’t think of a more extraordinary situation than when we are talking about a man’s life,” he said in a November 5 decision that is a model of rational decision-making in an irrational era.

See the hidden in plain sight TRUTH! = YOU DO NOT CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU!!!! Notice how the JUDGE took jurisdiction away from the Hospital??????? The human involved was an object. Remember, DJT signed "Right to Try???"

What gives the doctors and/or hospital the JURISDICTION to determine who lives and who dies? They have jurisdiction, where does it come from? Remember folks saying the CDC now controls us?
What does the CDC control?
What gives the CDC jurisdiction over hospitals and doctors?

edit on 24-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
That's the concern pteridne - where are the boundaries... or the "Red Line" as in "Blood line"?

From the inputs I've seen on telegram and twitter, there seems to be a dividing line between:
1) A single or few instances of involvement with covid or vaccine deaths,
2) Those participating in a process that caused multiple deaths - being genocide,
3) With the argument being that, for those KNOWING that the process will cause death, there can be no defense of "I was told to do it"!

Thinking about it, this approach sets an important expectation to be engrained into our psyche for the future:

It increases all of our security in the "New world" if we can have greater reliability that INDIVIDUALS ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR BREACHING MORAL BOUNDARIES... no more diluting of individual accountability across hierarchical structures.

In effect this turns the concept of RACI Matrices on their heads:

OLD version
R- Responsible = those actioning tasks
A - Accountable = those charged with enabling the outcome of the tasks
C - Consulted = those providing input to, or impacted by, the task
I - Informed = those needing to be pre-warned of the outcome of the tasks

New version?
C - Consulted = anyone who could be impacted by the outcome,
A - Accountable = All those directing, inputting to, or executing the task
R - Responsible = All those requesting, initiating or managing the task
I - Informed = Everyone?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Do an image search for Ivanka Trump + john Casablanca and see what comes up. I don't trust Kyle, I don't trust Lin Wood, I don't trust Trump, I don't trust "Kansas", I don't trust Durham, I don't trust Wendy Rogers (how's that Arizona audit going?). I don't trust any one of them at this point. Not one of them has offered any solid evidence that they deserve to be trusted.

Looks like I’m left with good ol Ron Desantis to trust until proven otherwise

Maybe a few more. I like Cruz for while and Blackburn so far. Rand Paul is not going after Fauci anymore than asking a question and then letting it ride for another day. They all need to do more than Sen Graham who is all talk and seemingly a RINO. I want to see some more old fashioned Dem's too, grow a backbone and throw the scum out of that party too.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, your observations added value for me! Cheers!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Good work on showing that this could be a crisis actor. That tattoo is hard to deny there is a major difference.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Thread

The Rittenhouse trial was essential because it is a pre-run of an operation. It refreshed the narrative grammar of legal situations.
As soon as Rittenhouse affair ends, the Ghislaine Maxwell event begins. A smooth transition where the legal priming of the Rittenhouse case can transparently transition into the Maxwell case.

Did we know this? "Why is Aaron Swartz, a person who hacked Epstein-funded MIT Media Labs, dead? "

Gematria Kyle Rittenhouse

Gematria ghislaine maxwell

Both are rather interesting a lot of Q terms included.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

cranky, Aaron Swartz appears in #770

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0f16d4 No.387462 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:12:42 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 477b1d No.387356 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:01:43 (EST)

James Dolan. Dead suicide

Aaron swartz. Dead suicide

Kevin Paulson. Turned over securedrop to Freedom of the Press

Securedrop freedom of the press

Freedom of the press. John Barlow/Snowden/assange/John Cusack/Daniel Ellsberg/Glenn Greenwald/Laura Poitras

Snowden/Cusack. Things that can and cannot be said

Daniel Ellsberg Pentagon papers

Glenn Greenwald/Snowden The Guardian

Laura Poitras/ Snowden. The Program. William Binney

John Barlow VP Algae Systems treating waste water

Barlow/Clark burning man

Gen Clark anti Trump. WestPAC supports Clintons

I think the KEY is the media changing the narrative using securedrop. Which is dictated heavily by Snowden

The big question who controls Snowden

>>387356
>James Dolan. Dead suicide
>Aaron swartz. Dead suicide
>Kevin Paulson. Turned over securedrop to Freedom of the Press
John Perry Barlow - 187 post name [DROP].
@Snowden
You are now a liability.
Q

The last bolded line indicates that all the deaths above it were of people who became liabilities.

I think 8chan covered quite a lot on James Dolan and Aaron Swartz deaths... and we covered it briefly in the thread. It may be worth searching /qresearch notables on the subject.

I can't recall it being linked to Epstein before! However it may be of note that there is only 1 post with Epstein in it BEFORE #770 and that's #133... however, within 50 days AFTER #770, Epstein Island/Bill Clinton/Ray Chandler posts really picked up steam.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This seems a pretty significant present for Thanksgiving... Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet at 13:14:43

BOOOOOOOM!!! DECERTIFY WISCONSIN!!!
t.co...

URL link is Gateway Pundit

Racine County Sheriff Files Criminal Charges Against 5 of 6 Members of Wisconsin Elections Commission – First Material Charges Country-wide Related to 2020 Election Theft
By Jim Hoft
Published November 24, 2021 at 10:15am
“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”

The tweet timestamp is important and points to posts:

Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.62 📁
May 4 2018 15:46:23 (EST)
Justice.jpg

[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

CRANKY'S guna love this synchronocity... GEMATRIA for DECERTIFY WISCONSIN = 220 = AARON SWARTZ

edit on 24-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This seems a pretty significant present for Thanksgiving... Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet at 13:14:43

BOOOOOOOM!!! DECERTIFY WISCONSIN!!!
t.co...

URL link is Gateway Pundit

Racine County Sheriff Files Criminal Charges Against 5 of 6 Members of Wisconsin Elections Commission – First Material Charges Country-wide Related to 2020 Election Theft
By Jim Hoft
Published November 24, 2021 at 10:15am
“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”

The back story on the one that didn't get charged is going to be interesting I just feel it.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, re "The back story on the one that didn't get charged", consider #28

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147451052 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:59:01 (EST)

Anonymous ID: dugFL8Fh No.147450119 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:48:01 (EST)
Spy.png

>>147441102
>What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies
During the 1950s and 60s, federal troops and federalized National
Guard forces, accompanied by military intelligence personnel, were
deployed to help integrate Southern schools23 and to help deal with
civil disorders in Detroit in 1967 and other cities the following year
after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.24 Throughout
this period military intelligence units also continued to collect data on
Americans at home who were suspected of involvement in subversive
activities.25 In the late 1960s, the Pentagon compiled personal
information on more than 100,000 politically active Americans in an
effort to quell civil rights and anti-Vietnam War demonstrations and
to discredit protestors.26 The Army used 1,500 plainclothes agents to
watch demonstrations, infiltrate organizations, and spread
disinformation. 2
' According to one report, the Army had at least one
observer at every demonstration of more than twenty people.28
The Army's activities were summed up by Senator Sam Ervin:
Allegedly for the purpose of predicting and preventing
civil disturbances which might develop beyond the control of
state and local officials, Army agents were sent throughout
the country to keep surveillance over the way the civilian
population expressed their sentiments about government
policies. In churches, on campuses, in classrooms, in public
meetings, they took notes, tape-recorded, and photographed
people who dissented in thought, word, or deed. This included clergymen, editors, public officials, and anyone who
sympathized with the dissenters.

digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu...📁

>Hahahaha, Trump has had MI infiltrate Antifa and all the dissenting local govts.

Always 5 steps ahead!

Please be true.

>>147450119
Well done. Picture being painted.

According to Wiki, the uncharged 6th member is the most junior (most recent?), Robert F. Spindell Jr., who was appointed by the Wisconsin republican Senate Majority Leader, Scott L. Fitzgerald.

Therefore is Robert F. Spindell Jr. literally SCOTT FREE... see posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 47afd3 No.4134233 📁
Dec 3 2018 17:05:58 (EST)
The Art of Trolling the Fake News Media
Step 1:
twitter.com...📁
Step 2:
people.com...📁
Who is Scott Free?
Step 3:
en.wikipedia.org...📁
>>White Squall
>>WWG1WGA (from the movie)
Thank you for playing.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4442ef No.4198897 📁
Dec 7 2018 12:47:50 (EST)
Scott Free = WWG1WGA
Q 0 = Q+
At what point do they WAKE UP?
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d5ad32 No.4241560 📁
Dec 10 2018 13:39:04 (EST)
1544464077628.png

boards.4chan.org...📁
twitter.com...📁
Scott Free > WWG1WGA!!!
AF1 Code Change > Q 0 > Q+
Q/POTUS Twitter 0 Delta Exchanges
FAKE NEWS coordinated attacks [#2 only to POTUS]
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate through a backchannel w/ the public and bypass the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate w/o breaking the law and violating NAT SEC?
>Add multiple layers of 'coincidences' which mathematically proves legitimacy (standard deviation)<
At what point do people wake up?
Q

ETA - "At what point do people wake up?"... IN THE MORNING? (Thanksgiving)
edit on 24-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Good work on showing that this could be a crisis actor. That tattoo is hard to deny there is a major difference.

The point of my post is to break the spell. Kyle isn't a hero, he isn't a savior symbol, he is a tool. And, just like all the other polarizing events, he will confuse, divide, upset because the Controllers will NEVER let an event go without meddling in it through the eneMedia channels.

I see folks saying "I don't know who to believe now..." as if believe Kyle matters. He's a child, I don't care what he thinks or says at this point and no one should either.

This happens every damn time. The only reason people invest is the eneMedia, in fact, look at how many compare Kyle to this WI grand theft auto guy. All they are doing is comparing "press coverage" which is the eneMedia just jamming them together, as they are not related.

I promise, half the conversations at TGiving tomorrow will be WI and Kyle related = Controllers WIN again by having folks pour energy into the wrong places of "outrage" .

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'll be bringing up Maxwell trial and watch the table go silent.🤣

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

They showed another Tucker clip tonight that said Kyle and his mother were not political and they fired Linn Wood for talking about Q Anon topics...... He also would have voted for Andrew Yang had he voted.....

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If we were suckered into taking the vax and suggested it to family and friends, would we be complicit, too?

Originally I thought yes immediately and kind of like a why would this even be a question.

Informed consent none of us can say we have been informed enough to make a decision at this point.
FDA wants to release the data never in the future for Pfz so that is where the liability should be placed.
The Potioners and anyone who took money to promote it.
If you told your friend to get it because it's great and you did not do your research and became the research instead that is on you.
If your doctor however told you to get it after getting a bribe to do so then he should be held liable.
When I asked about getting it from my doctor I was told they did not do that there.
My positive test came back 2 days later.
After issuing my work release they set a date of a year
It now says postponed.

a reply to: pteridine

Some random cue themed thoughts
Disinformation is necessary
Patriots in Control
Military is the Only Way
If people start showing up and citing statutes and codes being broken by uncstitinl mandts could a citizen's arrest and immediate tribunal take place?
Birth Certificate (Document of enslavement)
Reap the conspiracy whirlwind
Rome must collapse great thread spoiler alert Washington DC used to be named Rome Virginia Maryland (virgin mary)
Now for some fun lnk

edit on 11/24/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm glad to hear that, but still be careful with the Black Seed/ NIgella Sativa please.
Black seed.
That's just a quick search for your perusal.

Mohammed said the only thing Black Seed cannot cure is death.

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join