It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, the video punchline was that the nurse said the Hospital Trust sent a letter to her and other nurses asking them to get paid for lying in ward beds pretending to be patients!

Thank you and OH MY GOD!

That doesn't seem like it is sound Medically to promote this lie.

We are in need of the med bed if for no other reason to eliminate the medical malpractice industry. The good Medical professionals are being treated like the kids game "whack a mole". If they pop up trying to share their professional experience and it doesn't meet the narrative of what these hideous people have for us in mandates or lockdowns, then the Fascists come out in the media to metaphorically whack them down.

edit on 21-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What it really means is we have more hope to end this festival of lies.

Take one down pass it around 88 bottles of Hopium Beer on the wall! My Bottles will be the keg variety after this is over!

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
File under "Could be something... could be nothing"

According to this Express article, Prince Charles visited Elijah's Hill on his tour of Egypt and Jordan:

Prince Charles is bringing back five or six bottles of holy water from the River Jordan for the double christening.

This week saw the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit Elijah’s Hill and the baptismal site of Jesus Christ, Juwafat al-Kafrayn, as part of a tour of Jordan and Egypt.

Two reference points here:
1) Does Watch the Water (2 posts) refer to the bottles of water thec Prince is brin ging back to UK from Jordan?

2) The Prince's visit to Elijah's Hill communicate "End Times"?
From Elijah (Wiki):

According to the Hebrew Bible, Elijah will return during the End of Times.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I collected some water from the River Jordan when I was there back in the mid '70's. To be used in Christenings. I still have it and still as clear as the day I bottled it!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Wow, things are really lining up

For Dan to wait til the 2YR DELTA to retweet this video means it MUST be important

Is that a 10th mountain division patch?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

Wow, things are really lining up

For Dan to wait til the 2YR DELTA to retweet this video means it MUST be important

Is that a 10th mountain division patch?

Yes. He is wearing it under the right shoulder, indicating he served in combat with that unit.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is what confuses me. Before Trump left office I saw a clip where a reporter asked if Trump was going to get the jab. He said no. The reporter then asked" Why?" and Trumps response was "because I don't like putting things that are bad for you in your body". Then after he left office, sometime over the summer he says that he did get the vaxx and I felt like he was telling a fib. Why did he need the vax? He has already had covid!

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I won't spoil the "Kicker" CLIP

Even the draco shills cannot defend.

Help us get the dialogue. I have little clue what was said here. I can only make out a few words in English. That Irish accent and the mic quality make it nearly impossible for a boy who was raised in the Southern states of the US and had to deal with all kinds of accents already it sounded like Charlie Browns teacher in the cartoon most of the time. (wa wa wa waaaah wa wa waaa waaa wa). Some of the accents I grew up around were Irish but I was talking to them in person not thru a muffled by the crowd PA in an outdoor makeshift setting.

As a nurse she was offered overtime money to lie in a hospital bed and pretend to be a patient in order to keep up The Rona hoax. She's also been paid to screw off while the waiting list for surgeries is 4-5 years. She was being too polite.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The incoming Wave

The Maskettes at the back begin getting uncomfortable near the end, heads down. Money = Controll aka Con Troll.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Have you guys seen the new Whitehouse Christmas card and ornament

LOL Looks like a tiffany blue Q to me

Sry if its been covered
edit on 21-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Precisely. Trump is being dishonest about the vaccines and anyone who isn't in denial or being delusive can sense it and will openly admit it.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

JoM, the video punchline was that the nurse said the Hospital Trust sent a letter to her and other nurses asking them to get paid for lying in ward beds pretending to be patients!

Is their any proof that the Hospital Trust actually did that or is it just her making a claim?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
MT they are still not reporting or mapping any of the new earthquakes for La Palma. Just the one from October. This shows us how these different warning systems are not being used and no one is held accountable.
If we have a sky event look out below.

NASA has an early warning system and they are to report to the President, U.S. Congress and other government agencies and then of course the enemedia and if we are lucky the public.
We are at the point that even if they warned us would we believe them? Even if true what can we do anyway?

There is the Broomfield Hazard Scale with 6 categories and color codes but the public is not even aware of it or what the color codes mean.

I wonder with the Queens hands turning purple all of a sudden whether that is the code for country wide damage and destruction according to that scale. Tin foil hat time.

Seriously though in British Columbia ,Canada in a watch the watermoment they are suffering through historic floods with the TransCanada Highway and rail lines washed out and Vancouver isolated. What struck me was the comments by residents that there were no early warnings. No alerts on their cell phones. Just like in New York City and in Europe when they had recent floods the early warning systems that were in place were not used. As a result people died, pets died and cattle died.
What is striking about Canada that the system has never been used even when there was the extreme heat dome this summer.
As usual no one will be held accountable and it makes one wonder if the early alert system even exists.
www.theguardian.com>world>nov>pacific-n...
www.nasa.gov>planetary defense>overview
www.space.com>27809-astroid-impact-early...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

Good catch if it is ZoraD1994!

That would link to RED4 in post #4414

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Whiplash347 gave a warning, yesterday 10am:

The Storm is almost here.
Make sure you have the necessities.
2 to 3 weeks worth.

The Military will also supply food and supplies. We are going to Full Global Martial Law. Changing over from Crown Maritime Law to 1776.
Will be a Transition
CASTLE ROCK. You will see my write ups from January 2020. Just about go time.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Nice catch!

Note that there are also 17 black&gold motifs around the edge.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, re increasing magnitude of La Palma, see this Strange sounds link:

La Palma eruption upgraded to VEI-3 event, first V-VI intensity earthquake, flights canceled and the MSM still argues the eruptive intensity is decreasing
Nov 20, 2021

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What’s going on in the now enemy camp of progressive reportáge. Here’s a screenshot:

EUROPE'S LOCKDOWN FURY

DUTCH POLICE OPEN FIRE

Thousands rally in Australia

Crisis pits vaccinated against unvaccinated

FIGHT INTENSIFIES: HOW MANY SHOTS WILL BE REQUIRED?

Business Owners Face Wary Workers

DISNEY puts policy on hold for employees

UPDATE: Death Toll Higher Than Last Year

COVID-19 and the Smoke of Satan

Don't Let the SOBs Get You Down

Looks like Black Rifle Coffee is on board with the campaign to remake the military in the image of liberal degeneracy. WARNING — this is tasteless in the extreme: Black Rifle Coffee
Does it sound worse or better in a Scots accent?!

twitter.com...

There’s no excuses for those siding with the totalitarians. You’ve had ample time to figure out which side you’re on.

James Corbett:
"We are in the most profound peril towards human liberty that we have seen in our lifetime."

Robert Kennedy Jr.: (vid clip)
"I go even further than you just went … this is the final battle, we need to win this one."

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Since the WHO, the CDC, the NHI and other government health agencies have decided to conduct this Covid trial on humans world wide I spent some time pondering how experiments are set up. Normally there is a control group. This is so that they have something unaltered to compare results to. "It's a way to make sure that the treatment you are giving is causing the experimental results, and not something outside the experiment."

This is not being done and the push continues to have 100% vaxed.

This control group would be really crucial over the long term as boosters become the norm. But with no cooperative control group exactly how can they monitor the results? Besides they are mixed in with the vaxed population so that leads to the shedding and contamination of the group. It would have been as simple as isolating one island group since the WHO has done this in the past with using Ivermectin to treat River Blindness.
The smoking gun because this is as basic as it gets. Control.

I still believe that there is a cure because why haven't Fauci, Teddros, Gates and others not caught Covid or even developed breakthrough cases yet?

www.statisticshowto.com>control-group

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
La Palma I fear just clearing her throat. Bushcraft Bear on Youtube has posted that there were some small landslides happening and that the volcano is becoming reactivated. He has some good footage.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: ZoraD1994

Good catch if it is ZoraD1994!

That would link to RED4 in post #4414

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Whiplash347 gave a warning, yesterday 10am:

The Storm is almost here.
Make sure you have the necessities.
2 to 3 weeks worth.

The Military will also supply food and supplies. We are going to Full Global Martial Law. Changing over from Crown Maritime Law to 1776.
Will be a Transition
CASTLE ROCK. You will see my write ups from January 2020. Just about go time.

The timing is actually good for the U.S. because this is right around Thanksgiving. Everyone has been busy stocking up and making food preparations. Lots of turkey to help get through the stretch. I bought two, one is for practice. My oven remains broken due to no parts available so my first Turkey Traeger. Fingers crossed this turns out.
We are going to be sooo greatful for both of them if this is finally the storm.

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join