It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

The total numbers are astounding to me and at the same time it makes me laugh that they thought we wouldn’t notice!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: RookQueen

Hello Rook Queen, add 2,634 (single deceased match) to the total. Dead people voted, also...

393,017 + 2,634 = 395,651

Almost 400,000 illegal votes.

Nothing to see here, move along...

Like Hell!

Do we know how many of them have actually voted?

50 statewide audits are immediately neccessary to answer this question.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

The total numbers are astounding to me and at the same time it makes me laugh that they thought we wouldn’t notice!

Astounding is probably the most polite word possible in this instance.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Someone stated here that there was going to be a distraction to avert attention from the Arizona audit findings.

Along comes la Palma volcano erupting with a slight potential to create a tsunami for the east coast of the US.

I certainly wouldn't want to be anywhere near Bermuda right now...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Someone stated here that there was going to be a distraction to avert attention from the Arizona audit findings.

Along comes la Palma volcano erupting with a slight potential to create a tsunami for the east coast of the US.

I certainly wouldn't want to be anywhere near Bermuda right now...

I was suspicious of same regarding timing of Maricopa county surrender announcement and LA earthquake.

But precise timing didn't make that theory possible.

Would be nice if nobody had to worry about such people anymore.

I am worried about La Palma for reasons other than intentional distraction by democrats.

Release date for AZ Audit results is set in stone for this Friday.

Earthquake, Tsunamini, Hurricane, Volcano, or not.

If AZ Audit shows fraud, no distraction could ever possibly work.

If it does not show fraud, then no distraction would even be necessary.

edit on 19-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Resurrection by Regeneron & Eli Lilly (Oct 7, 2020) from high Quality Monkey 💩

As of October 2020, Operation Warp Speed had spent less than $1 billion to support the development and manufacturing of three monoclonal antibody treatments, versus almost $10 billion on six vaccines. Link

DOD Awards $3.2 Billion in Contract Modifications for Monoclonal Antibodies

On Sept. 14, 2021, the Department of Defense (DOD), in coordination with the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), awarded two contract modifications totaling $3.2 billion to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company to purchase additional doses of monoclonal antibodies to block the infectivity of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Whoopsie. Another training exercise I’m sure. Wow there are a lot of “training exercise” problems these days.

mobile.twitter.com...

“@DFWscanner loud explosion heard with a power bump here in Lake Worth. Big fire/smoke near 199 and Hodgkins Rd. Fire trucks still rolling. Any idea what it is?

Airplane departure 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 Airplane arriving
@SayHeading It was a military plane that crashed in my neighborhood (Lake Worth, TX) Power out now. They saw 2 chutes from ejection. One of my neighbors was right near the crash site when it went down.”

m.facebook.com...

Video of the smoke at the Facebook link. They say it is an F15.
edit on 9/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You know, as far as Maricopa goes and their announcement about the release being this coming Friday, what if they pull a fast one themselves? Giving a solid end game date for their audit outcome would make it very simple for black hats to cause a FF or distraction that day or maybe a day or so prior.

What if they decide to play their game against them and actually release the outcome tomorrow or any other day this week. Is the 24th a lock as date we are looking at in relation to Q drops? What about the 23rd? 23 has always been a big number for us. Are any of the deltas for this time pointing to any other dates this week?

Just something to consider. They were all set and prepared yesterday to pull off something if they needed to it appeared. We just didnt show up to make it happen.

I cant see something as big as this audit outcome being something they want to go smoothly or without distractions. They make a plan for Friday and that ff is blown out of the water by any other earlier date this week. Dont think the tables have been turned on them like this as of yet have they? I do recall a Q Drop that went something like," They expected it yesterday..." Something to that effect. Im sure some of you recall that drop. I just cant remember what the context to it was. Might actually be good to know now.
edit on 9/19/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If anyone had any doubts about whether or not the single detainee from yesterday was some kind of undercover law enforcement, it took a few tries, but here is a screen grab of his badge.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks green screened.
Face looks like bells palsy.
When I watched it before it did not show or stick out.
Message is clear regeneron is what will cure you.
Joe looks green screened as well on most of his vids too.
With known body doubles galore is there really any proof these leaders even exist?
Could we be ruled by AI already?!?!?!
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 9/19/2021 by CrazyFox because: Spell check alters legit

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Not to dwell
Breaking
HT ATS post

La Palma, Canary Islands Volcano Eruption, Spain, September 19,2021

Rel - you have pm
The Sleeper has Awakened

HT ats post 2
LIVE

Awhile back there is as a statement put out either by Trump or by some other .gov agency regarding the election I think it was. Anyways, on the statement there was included a typo. I believe the word they were trying to write was "simple", by they spelled it "Timple." Which is a type of guitar that resembles a mandolin except with nylon strings I believe. The instrument itself was developed on the Canary Islands.

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? At the time I figured it was a clue to look to the Canary Islands (owned by Spain) in regards to the election fraud, but now I wonder if they were forecasting this eruption.
edit on 19-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

There is a list of states doing Audits and I am not sure how many states are on that list as of today.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

More about that guy...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
You know, as far as Maricopa goes and their announcement about the release being this coming Friday, what if they pull a fast one themselves? Giving a solid end game date for their audit outcome would make it very simple for black hats to cause a FF or distraction that day or maybe a day or so prior.

What if they decide to play their game against them and actually release the outcome tomorrow or any other day this week. Is the 24th a lock as date we are looking at in relation to Q drops? What about the 23rd? 23 has always been a big number for us. Are any of the deltas for this time pointing to any other dates this week?

Just something to consider. They were all set and prepared yesterday to pull off something if they needed to it appeared. We just didnt show up to make it happen.

I cant see something as big as this audit outcome being something they want to go smoothly or without distractions. They make a plan for Friday and that ff is blown out of the water by any other earlier date this week. Dont think the tables have been turned on them like this as of yet have they? I do recall a Q Drop that went something like," They expected it yesterday..." Something to that effect. Im sure some of you recall that drop. I just cant remember what the context to it was. Might actually be good to know now.

Any of that is possible of course, but judge made it absolutely clear that no further delay would be considered, and the agreement signed by all parties after the hearing (and subsequent county board vote) specified both the date, and that no changes are permitted unless agreed to by all parties.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

There is a list of states doing Audits and I am not sure how many states are on that list as of today.

I am only aware of three counties in the country that are actually looking at the ballots during what they call 'audits'.

With a few states that are very close - still trying to get access to all of the ballots in court.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nor would I want to be near Bermuda!
I am anxious to see when the fencing at the Capitol starts coming down since the big j6 rally threat is over.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

4:20:00 Mark

More or less just reinforcing the death jab via stats.

What I found interesting is the number of views of an FDA meeting.

At this point in the process, with the Choice Point window closing, folks are just reinforcing their decision one way or the other. Draco shills doing talking points per orders, takers alleviating their fears of the jab impact by attacking others, and those who refused finding a way to fend off the attacks on "my body my choice."

Basically everyone is preaching to their own choir, as no one at this point no refusnik will get the jab unless a gun is to their head.

Probably worth noting, since we've returned to the "resources are scarce" talking point. Team Joe rationing meds for the states that do not comply and all.

Myocarditis is pretty much the "look kid, you are so screwed" diagnosis for a healthy did. Zero kids dropped dead from The Rona, even with the testing lies.

The cost for the average heart transplant can approach $1.4 million.

So, to be clear, in the world of rationing health care because something something Covid, the kid who has a destroyed heart from an untested jab will spend 1.4 million to get a new heart. To protect him from a disease he had little chance of manifesting and zero chance of dying from. What is sick, truly sick, the people demanding this are teachers because THEY aren't safe.
edit on 19-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Not to dwell
Breaking
HT ATS post

La Palma, Canary Islands Volcano Eruption, Spain, September 19,2021

Rel - you have pm
The Sleeper has Awakened

HT ats post 2
LIVE

Awhile back there is as a statement put out either by Trump or by some other .gov agency regarding the election I think it was. Anyways, on the statement there was included a typo. I believe the word they were trying to write was "simple", by they spelled it "Timple." Which is a type of guitar that resembles a mandolin except with nylon strings I believe. The instrument itself was developed on the Canary Islands.

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? At the time I figured it was a clue to look to the Canary Islands (owned by Spain) in regards to the election fraud, but now I wonder if they were forecasting this eruption.

Eruption started at 3.15 p.m. local time

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just another weapon in the arsenal of the "Greatest Vote Fraud Organization", Joe Biden referenced in October 2020.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just another weapon in the arsenal of the "Greatest Vote Fraud Organization", Joe Biden referenced in October 2020.

In the works since democrat's motor voter scam started.

Made possible in 2020 by democrat's covid scam to mail ballots to all voter registrations.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join