It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you!

These decodes are so detailed, they must be telling us to do something, if we can only figure out what that something is.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Guess I'm guna have to do the Boomerang ones today then...

...BOOM..Emergency Room... Ang(ina)?

Gimme an hour1

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here is a video of Tim Pool discussing the Alec Baldwin shooting. He too openly speculates that Baldwin may have intentionally murdered that woman. His reasoning is sound, imo. It was made known today that Alec Baldwin had specifically been told not to point weapons at anyone - even on a movie set (this confirms what many of us had been saying that on movie sets they don't have cinematographers and directors directly behind the camera if the shot calls for someone to point a weapon at the camera. Instead they'll be off to the side viewing through monitors). Anyways, as Pool says, if it were anyone other than a staunch democrat activist like Baldwin who had done this, everyone would be saying it appears to have been intentional. He was told not to point weapons at people and he did. They're now saying maybe someone tried to sabotage Baldwin by slipping live rounds in with dummy rounds, but that doesn't explain why Baldwin pointed the weapon at her and fired knowing he wasn't supposed to. The media looks at Baldwin and simply says, "protect him", but if it were anyone else, everyone would be saying it looks intentional. Why are we assuming it was an accident?

Alec Baldwin murdered that woman. And imo happened to send a message to her husband that his firm is to tank the prosecution of Michael Sussman.

What's intriguing here to me is that they had to have Baldwin do it himself. I would think that under normal circumstances they would have found a way to do it that wasn't so blatant and sloppy. The other side appears to be running out of people who are willing to do their bidding.

Anyways, here's the video. Tim does a good job of breaking it down logically.

youtu.be...

Wow. This may be a big deal. The FBI has raided some apartments in NYC that are linked to Project Veritas. The reason why is because they're investigating how the Ashley Biden diary got leaked and published one week before the election.

On its face it's typical FBI thuggery, but what it also does is authenticate the diary itself, which the media spun as "Russian disinformation." Remember, in these diary entries Ashley basically outs Joe Biden as a pedophile.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 5-11-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
New York Times: It’s Time To Cancel Classic Rock

"I want to live in a world where I can be moved by art and music and literature without having to come up with elaborate apologies for that work or for its creators," Jennifer Finney Boylan, a transgender activist and author, wrote on Wednesday. Boylan urged listeners to scrap iconic artists and songs, including Don McLean's "American Pie" and the Rolling Stones' "Brown Sugar," if the artists have personal flaws or their lyrics are not sufficiently "inclusive" or "just."

The empire will need to remove the 1960's creative expression from collective memory because the individual and group stood up to the establishment and embraced a New Freedom consciousness.

In your face NYTimes...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Our friends over at Qanon+ add this to yesterday's discussion about the possible Reset seQuence.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Wow. This may be a big deal. The FBI has raided some apartments in NYC that are linked to Project Veritas. The reason why is because they're investigating how the Ashley Biden diary got leaked and published one week before the election.

On its face it's typical FBI thuggery, but what it also does is authenticate the diary itself, which the media spun as "Russian disinformation." Remember, in these diary entries Ashley basically outs Joe Biden as a pedophile.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The response. Now that diary theft is an actionable FBI crime, I got PLENTYYYYYYYYYY of jobs for the FBI.

They just authenticated the diary, which means, the information is legit hers, which means,,,,, well, if you haven't figured out Joe by now...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you can stomach either of these two, there is something interesting in their mannerisms. Almost identical. Ignore the content, as always it is just lies, but they are too close in mannerism and tone to be an accident.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This action just made Joe poop his pant... then again it doesn't take much these days. I wonder if actual grabbing of a little girls cat will get as much press as a guy just talking about it?

Sadly this won't do much to anything unless P2 needs a massive amount of cover for something. I'm willing to bet that this "Diary-Gate" will be used to remove him so that he can be pardoned before he gets prosecuted for being a "Self-Identified Curious Child" or whatever child molesters are called now.

Hum, I wonder if this might be the arrest that "shakes the world".

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm going to leave this CLIP right here for your pleasure. And remember, this is not a threat to democracy ---- MST3000 "Clone-Bot Nanchi."

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good Evening All... πŸ‚

Geez, this nonsense is testing my resolve, lol, I know I’m not alone ! One of the great things about hitting 49+ years old, lol, yeah, yeah, the 50’s, is having enough life experience and energy left to challenge absurdity with confidence and wisdom. It becomes easier everyday to stand my ground with logic and integrity and I believe it matters A LOT to lead by example, lololo...a term I learned working in corporate America...Thanks for giving me the tools to play the game.

The hardest part is my darn emotional temper, cause we usually lose when we give in to that lower vibration. Our foes that lack empathy will seize those opportunities to gaslight...ugh...Hold the Line Friends. Once we get rid of these tyrants, we still have to rebuild society and cope with with global cooling.

vimeo.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
They need a Fire F**kin Fauchi chant to go along with Lets Go Brandon at the ball games and other events!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
double post
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"Health Ambassador" πŸ€¦β€πŸ™ƒπŸ€‘

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Wonder if that could be" the shot heard round the world" since Trumps talking about it?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

BOOMERANG analysis = Part (c) of BOOM theory: don't relate to COVID. They deal with VOTING... possible COVID passport = VOTING ID passport? #2463, #2472, #3472, #3473, #3588, #3806

5 have 11.4 encoded in timestamps and the last has 11.5.

Other key posts with Boom in = Part (d) of Vaccination theory

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.8 πŸ“
Jan 13 2018 22:09:38 (EST)
BIG news week?
Future proves past.
What news was unlocked?
Do you believe in coincidences?
>U1
What public disclosure occurred re: U1?
>DEFCON 1 [non-nuke FALSE]
COMMAND?
WHY?
NECESSARY?
NO SUCH AGENCY.
Where did POTUS stop [post] ASIA?
IT WAS NECESSARY.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
IT WAS NECESSARY.
NO OTHER VEHICLE TO REGAIN ENTRY.
:[AGAIN] direct pre-knowledge.
:[AGAIN] warning ALERT.
Think BDT.
>Shall we play a game?
>How about a nice game of CHESS?
_THE_FLOOR_IS_YOURS_
COMMAND?
WHY?
NECESSARY?
WHO IS TALKING?
THINK BIG.
THINK BIGGER.
THINK BIGGEST.
>HAITI FOCUS
Why is this relevant?
What comes next?
CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_
>ADM R
[CLAS-239B_TC]
>"…Because of the Democrats not being interested in life and safety, DACA has now taken a big step backwards. The Dems will threaten β€œshutdown,” but what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most. Get smart, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!"
FOCUS on POTUS' Tweet above.
If D's shutdown the gov't - what happens to the US MILITARY?
What specifically occurs?
Think budget.
Why is this relevant?
[CLAS_EO_ ][2]
>Missing 1
>Missing 2
>Missing 3
FIND missing [3].
Future proves past.
NOTHING is a coincidence.
The MAP is the KEY.
PLANNED for [3] years.
CORRUPTION and EVIL DEEP WITHIN.
EVERYWHERE.
PATIENCE.
THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
THERE ARE NO DEALS.
TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS.
FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T.
HIGHEST LEVELS.
THE PUPPET MASTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
ALL VEHICLES OF DELIVERY REMOVED.
STRINGS CUT.
7TH FLOOR IS NO MORE>FBI/SD
WE SEE ALL.
WE HEAR ALL.
THE HUNT CONTINUES.
PRISON.
DEATH.
[CLAS_GITMO_ J z9-A][89]
RED_RED_
IRON EAGLE.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes 11.3, Nov 4th twice.
b) "what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most" = Mil vax discharged
c) "ALL VEHICLES OF DELIVERY REMOVED" = methods for activating what's been injected in vaccines?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 85cc02 No.544206 πŸ“
Mar 3 2018 23:15:14 (EST)
What I say a class action lawsuit?
When is it effective?
Who controls the narrative?
WHO wrote the singular censorship algorithm?
WHO deployed the algorithm?
WHO instructed them to deploy the algorithm?
SAME embed across multiple platforms.
Why?
Why is the timing relevant?
Where is @Snowden?
Why did ES leave G?
Why has NK out of the news cycle?
Define false flag?
What event(s) change the news cycle?
Why didn’t LV change the news cycle?
You have more than your know.

BOOM.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 5th.
b) TYPO "I say a" = Isaiah; "What Isaiah class action lawsuit". See God Handles Class Action Lawsuits Isaiah 41:10 (KJV)... ISAIAH 41:10 - 11.4 MARKER MIRROR!!
c) "What is effective?" = Only a CURE medically?
d) "Why did ES leave G?" = ES = Electrical Stimulation, Embryonic Stem... ESG = Erector Spinae Group (muscles) = vaccine convulsions?
e) LV = Lumbar Vertebrae

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9dc69f No.544501 πŸ“
Mar 3 2018 23:42:23 (EST)
Reality is labeled as conspiracy.
You are made to feel crazy.
You are told to obey.

You are SHEEP to them.
Pawns to be sacrificed.
REMEMBER, WE ARE WINNING, DO NOT TRUST WHAT YOU READ.
MIND WARFARE.
UP IS DOWN.
LEFT IS RIGHT.
BOOM.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 5th/6th.
b) "You are made to feel crazy"= rumours that vaccine shots cause memory loss and early alzheimers.
c) "You are told to obey" = (i) vax mandate, (ii) WIFI control of vaxxed.
d) Pawns to be sacrificed = vax genocide,

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No.567521 πŸ“
Mar 6 2018 11:06:22 (EST)
1st BOOM revealed.
Did you catch it?
The last will be magical.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 6th, twice; "thought it was coming yesterday!" #1415
b) "Did you catch it?" = COVID
c) "1st Boom revealed" = contents of 1st jab?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678119 πŸ“
Mar 15 2018 18:36:51 (EST)
Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.
No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 5th/6th.
b) Track = those vaccinated can be tracked?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b086d2 No.739281 πŸ“
Mar 20 2018 23:21:18 (EST)
The FBI opened a case on β€œQ” today re: β€˜Boom’ statements and now the TX bombings.
Coordinated to end comms here.
Predictable.
They are scared [4am].
They will fail.
We know the details.
[Wednesday].
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 5th, twice.
b) TX = Transcription, Therapy, Transfer etc. medically - but also TAX? 9 posts with TX, and 3 also have BOOM (#958, #1174, #1920)
c) 4am = DAM

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 No.916218 πŸ“
Apr 6 2018 01:16:37 (EST)
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 6th/ 11.6 marker.
b) "Blind" 5 chars, 5:5 = DOUBLE BLIND test?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 58f549 No.1080429 πŸ“
Apr 17 2018 15:51:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d079bc No.1080066 πŸ“
Apr 17 2018 15:16:29 (EST)
Apr 12 2018 00:36:28 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f666d7 1008693
>>1008670
Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Plane.
Q

>>1080066
We are being set up.
Threat.
Past Booms - TX bombs
New Booms - Plane crash + Plane/17 drop.
These people are sick.
Attempt to prevent drops / awakening.
Conspiracy?
Coincidence?
Response coming.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 5th.
b) Past Booms - TX bombs = 3 vax shots transcription bombs?
c) Vaxxed are sick

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 167396 No.9060298 πŸ“
May 6 2020 22:40:16 (EST)
There is a reason why Congress did not return to work this week [DC][non_COVID related].
Think [BOOM] drops this week and next [2019, 2020][+1].
[C]oats before [D]eclas [ongoing_now].
Q

a) Timestamp encodes 11.4, twice.
b) Bolded line [+1] links to: #1188, #1556, #3212, #3957, #4294

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 867650 No.9790498 πŸ“
Jun 29 2020 15:58:15 (EST)
EVl0xrPXQAsAX3e.png
⬇
When does COVID-19[2] MSDNC [fear] push end?
Think 2020_P election +1.
[D] party death spiral.
Q

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

C before D = COVID reveal before [D] party death spiral?

To save space: ODD SILVER JUMP in last few mins of trading! link

GOLD also jumped $26/oz over the day - link
edit on 5-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I will take Gate's advice on it's face, but Pompeo said CV-19 is a "live action drill"....which does scare the crap out of me.

What if it's White Hats, Grey Hats and Black Hats all fighting the same demon right now?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
"Health Ambassador" πŸ€¦β€πŸ™ƒπŸ€‘

twitter.com...

Seems some robocalls are in order.

I was saying to a friend, why the hell don't people sabotage the hell out of this reporting etc stuff at this point? Clow/Piv the system designed to Clov/Piv us?

Because the world has gone soft is probably the answer and stooooopid.

"all animals died when testing the Rona jab" = give animals jabs.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Gotcha.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also, Streisand Effect in full effect. It could potentially be a White Hat op.

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join