It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

5 years ago I never saw a dog in a store, now I have to fight to get past them no matter the venue, folks act as if it is a child.

Heh. In Germany, they are in the restaurants. They sit under the owner's seat. Have to admit they are well trained, when told to stay in one spot, they do so. Better in that regard than people's kids there.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 2nd

KU V21.54 0211021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) Il Donaldo Trumpo (@IlSharko and @PapiTrumpo) tweets to Nov 2nd added to "POTUS tweets" tab,
2) MikePompeo and DanScavino tweets updated to Nov 2nd,
3) All new tweets added to "Main Decode Results" tab and decodes automated/updated,
4) "Clock search" tab updated, though dropdowns only work to Oct 19th,
5) Error on "Typos" tab fixed,
6) There are now 80 thousand tweets in the s/sht! That's an average 60 tweets a day uploaded for the last 4 years.
7) A reminder that the "POTUS tweets" tab actually has all tweets going back to 2009... 60k of them,
8) There are now over 5 million decodes in the file,
9) File size is now a tad under 55Mb.

Also:
a) We are now in the 25th layer of tweets/posts on the Qclock,
b) The 25th layer completes on Nov 15th!
c) Nov 2nd is at the 46 min position,
d) Nov 11th, "11.11" is at the 55 min position!
Things seem to be lining up...

edit on 3-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Startng at 23:32:51, Official MacAfee telegram account has posted seven Ivanka Trump pictures, most of which are the "time traveller" pictures.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Lookie here... Rolling out the Graphene to use with the jabbed?

Graphene uses

A scientific article published recently in Nature Reviews Materials analyses the possibilities of using graphene in the future “world of the Internet of Things”. The largest scientific project in the European Union – the ten-year technology partnership Graphene Flagship with a budget of one billion euros – is working towards making the 5G communications network a reality.

Many scientific centres and companies such as Nokia and Ericsson are working towards realising the applications of graphene described for a long time as a wonder material. Within a partnership programme, scientists at the University of Tartu are also creating a mobile phone sensor that is less than a square millimetre in size, which will warn its users when they are in an environment with polluted air.

The criminally Insane are running our world.

edit on 3-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I was re-thinking the oil rig picture from Loop. Since the background is red could this be linked to the ku post about "Rig for Red"?
We have seen that the posts can carry more than one meaning.
If oil price should rocket in price in the next couple of months that would confirm Biden's comment about a "long, dark winter". He should have included cold.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Some 11.3 Fun - but really the day after things could get interesting

HERE COMES A CANNIBAL CME

Cannibal CMEs are fast coronal mass ejections that sweep up slower CMEs in front of them. Piled together, the mish-mash of CMEs contain strong magnetic fields and compressed plasmas that can do a good job sparking geomagnetic storms.

The animation shows the cannibal cloud sweeping up one whole CME and a portion of another. If NOAA's model is correct, the combined CME will make first contact with our planet around 2300 UT on Nov. 3rd, with geomagnetic storms commencing on Nov. 4th.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In regards to the vaccine containing graphene that is linked to 5G, I've had a strong suspicion for awhile now that they may do this as a means to carry their "voice of God" technology to the people for their Blue Beam fake alien invasion plan. They want to beam voices directly into our heads. Voices we are meant to think are from the old gods returning to Earth. This would of course happen in conjunction with a hoaxed invasion by UFOs, which would, imo, likely be plasma based holograms they have had developed for some time now (around 1992 if the source I read on it is correct).

If this happens, people will lose their damn minds. I believe they will try to use this as their final push towards a one world government. Reagan's prediction that if there were an outside threat to this planet, the people would put aside their differences and unite as a collective humanity. It would seem like a noble goal, if not for the fact their intended method of getting us there is treacherous as hell and their preferred system appears to be a total surveillance communist state.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just read about JFK Jr. flop.

It makes so much sense that he’d still be alive and in hiding waiting for someone like trump to make a reappearance, being ing so politically aligned and all. It’s gotta really sting.

I’m sure y’all aren’t falling for the Keith Richards swap? The Q folk here wouldn’t be that gullible…

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So the GOP took the Governorship of Virginia last night. Does anyone else feel like this may create a lot of pressure for Dems across the country to start walking back their positions aligning with the tyrant's in the White House? I imagine a lot of them are now realizing that they're likely to be ousted during next year's midterms. I'm sure they tried to rig the vote there in Virginia, but whatever they did, it wasn't enough. It is clear that the people have rejected the Biden administration.

We are about to see just how committed to the cause these people are. If they're smart they'll start distancing themselves from Biden. But on the other hand, they've made it clear by now that they're all in.

Quite the conundrum for the Nazis.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ya, believing the deceased JFK is gonna team up with the loser makes that woman look like sanest person in the world, 😂

Curious, was JFK held up somewhere ? Are y’all still expecting him to appear? What’s the word?

Is there another fun prediction y’all are waiting for, I haven’t been keep with the Q predictions?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Qanon : elites eat babies.

Also Qanon : why won’t an elite show up and save us.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(post by underpass61 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie
Keep displaying your ignorance. It's quite entertaining.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Secret Vax Agreements Between Big Pharma & Governments REVEALED By Gov. Official

Information about these so-called vaccines is being hidden from the citizens of the world and from high-level government officials.

In this case, Romanian MEP Cristian Terhes calls this out in a public press conference and exposes declassified Big Pharma contracts demanding the loss of rights for the unvaccinated.

Romanian MEP Cristian Terhes video made the rounds. He's good. We posted the Australian contract here, I can't imagine this one is much different, but it reveals that some people can see the agreement and others cannot. It also reveals, the DS goons believe in contracts, but, not surprisingly ENTIRELY one way. Seriously, they will enforce draco written agreements that include death camps until the end of time, but if you point out the flaw in said draco agreement they will simply laugh. They claim to be "honorable" but are scum.

I'm sure EMN has posted on these guys, but I cannot remember.

‘Cloak and dagger’ military-intelligence outfit at center of US digital vaccine passport push

Described as “the most important organization you’ve never heard of,” MITRE rakes in massive security state contracts to pioneer invasive spy tech. Now it’s at the heart of a campaign to implement digital vaccine passports.

Based in Northern Virginia, MITRE is a military-intelligence think tank funded to the tune of $2 billion a year by US agencies including the US Department of Defense. It is led almost entirely by former Pentagon officials and ex-intelligence operatives.

MITRE was founded in 1958 as a joint project of the US Air Force and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to develop ‘command and control’ systems for nuclear and conventional warfare, as the journal Science and Revolution noted.

All of this was ready to go, the fact that many believe this whole "response" is organic and in the moment is troubling. Even more troubling is folks cannot see that this "response" is one way, exclusively one way, as it ONLY leads to more draco fun no matter what. We live in "The beatings will stop when morale improves" world.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Our biggest collective flaw and attribute is our ability and willingness to adapt.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Re #916 We are saving Israel for last, I found this tweet on Nov 2nd at 17:40 GMT, from the Israel Defence Force interesting:

An aircraft carrier with hundreds of U.S. service members has arrived in Israel. We will conduct a two week joint multi-force training on dense urban area combat & multi-domain capabilities.

We continue to strengthen our capabilities to counter threats in the region.

1) Is this the "last" Aircraft carrier deployment, following the 4 in the pacific, etc.?

2) Why would you send an Aircraft carrier to deliver soldiers for urban combat? Maybe the aircraft carrier has a strong drone swarm capability for the urban combat?

edit on 3-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join