It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Crow on the arm made me think of Heath Ledger as he based his Joker character from Brandon Lee's Crow character.
One of his greatest performances. Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Maynard James Keenan album "Existential Reckoning" released Oct 30, 2020. Is the jab the start of the public roll-out of the grey DNA inorganic timeline?

Lotta esoteric symbolism going on!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was just visiting my stomping grounds at the Church of the Little Green Man today.

What a neat coincidence

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
-BREAKING-

Virginia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe caught/busted using one of Hillary Clinton's co-conspirators in the illegal scheme known as Crossfire-Hurricane, a.k.a. "Frame and Entrap Trump!".

Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe's campaign raised eyebrows by spending nearly $60,000 to hire a high-profile attorney known for masterminding election-related legal challenges.

When Fox News sent the campaign a request for comment, the McAuliffe campaign scrambled to "kill" the story, according to emails mistakenly sent to Fox News.

Less than a month before Election Day, McAuliffe's campaign spent $53,680 on the services of the Elias Law Group, a firm that Marc Elias started earlier this year.

Elias had formerly worked as a partner at the law firm Perkins Coie, which the Hillary Clinton campaign hired in 2016 in order to conduct opposition research on Donald Trump – research that included the infamous Christopher Steele dossier.

Republicans have accused Elias of lying to hide the Clinton campaign's role in funding the dossier.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

"There are a host of election lawyers but McAuliffe selected an attorney accused of lying to the media, advancing rejected conspiracy theories, and currently involved in a major federal investigation that has already led to the indictment of his former partner," Turley wrote.

"McAuliffe may be preparing to challenge any win by Republican Glenn Youngkin," he wrote on Twitter.

I said it before and I'll say it again, PC is A Hydra Head. This ^^^ shows that ol Terry is a stooge trying to save his own a$$ and the swamp and has nothing but contempt for those he is forced or "court" for votes. DJT showing up will be a fascinating contrast.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Definitely a lotta esoteric symbolism! I have thought that the jab has something to do with the greys. I hope it isn't connected but I've wondered if that's what "the end will not be for everyone" means....

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The Q topic has delved far too deep into the esoteric and fringe.
Can me move back to saving the world?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"
-EAP

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Caled
I see two possible guns there. To me the one on the right appears to be a rifle.

Side-by-side shotgun is my guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That would actually be Spock. The blue uniform is Starfleet's Science Division.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

For the era he's trying, poorly, to imitate maybe he should have worn a Red Shirt.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

[url=https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-in-talks-to-pay-hundreds-of-millions-to-immigrant-families-separated-at-border-11635447591]U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border

I would argue the Assumption-of-risk legal theory, where they knew there was a risk of being separated and did it anyway. It also ties in with the foreseeability standard for a civil suit.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I predict that hillay clinton will not be arrested on october 30 2021.

As six Blackhawks overflew my house today at 500ft, I turned to my wife and said, "that flight could be for Hillary".

Very unusual traffic from Tobyhanna depot. They do handle nukes there....

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think he's trolling Space Force®

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I've always puzzled over this double jab which is for a virus which happened to be re really bad (albeit modified) cold virus. Why 2 jabs? Never seen a decent explanation anywhere from either side of the fence. That's one of my reservations about the whole debacle. Second is, I had C19 last year. So I'm happy to keep things 'simple' as far as my body dealing with whatever the original virus was.
Your reply to EMN made me think of the Cybermen from Dr Who. The Daleks always made me giggle, but the Cybermen....whoa!
Cybermen
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I predict that hillay clinton will not be arrested on october 30 2021.

As six Blackhawks overflew my house today at 500ft, I turned to my wife and said, "that flight could be for Hillary".

Very unusual traffic from Tobyhanna depot. They do handle nukes there....

Heh. I had a jet aircraft come low directly over my house yesterday evening. LOUD. I think it was a commercial craft from the airport, but it should have had more altitude.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hi dear WGW white galactic wind, am born in the moon wavespell as your born in the eagle wavespell with those together 209 and 235 creating 444 less 260 =ing 184 = seed portal in the night wavespell, was born red cosmic dragon 221, tisa me year 2021 lol, you and i know this is easy harmonic gidday mate ow ya goin but we at first looked at this as very foreign upon coming across it before learning the synchronicity living etc etc, this is one form imo of many now created QO Quantum Open, is the plan imo, the What Is is QO, reaction to what is not Is QO, cannot stop this.

www.bing.com...

1320 and other forms will continue to orgaicalllly QO birth, nature and now-won will continue to hold hands with humanity stronger and stronger, met up with my Q-ed in sovereign friend today, i repeat his info positively that he shared from an x NZ service server, army has dropped laden containers around Christchurch in readiness ( i dont know ) just recently, CHCH is important as is the treasure in middle of Waka ( south island represented ( shape wise as a boat-waka )) and it's peninsula plus Dunedins peninsula hold the bindings to the other waka ( double waka ), the south island of NZ is the first in world to see the light each day, much ritual starts here to travel, 1320 founder carried a map of NZ in his back pocket for decades before coming here to journey then Australia before going home Home.

A week or so ago i was drawn to watch this vid pondering Y, answer was xlent and exciting indeed, many are knowingly in this case, fighting the greatest fight, nerves of steel wise imo, she choose the jab knowingly, she imo will battle lovingly and like others already, erase best able the vc1984, especialllly mind wise Indeed. www.youtube.com...

In hours on the property i live, the Beltain festival begins, lol the owners packed luggage n kids n off to the West coast lol, me and the young one will have an early nite lol, puurfect timing as always, QO to all

originally posted by: YippiKyAA
I mentioned last night it was a White Rythmic Mirror day and the Sun woke up while it was having a good look at herself.
TO BE EFFECTIVE IS TO BE REFLECTIVE and here in Oz it's blowing hard the wind today maybe because we are already in your tomorrows Kin - BLUE RESONANT STORM. (Hidden Power - White Wind)

Tone: 7 Resonant: Inspiring * Attunement * Channel
Tribe: 19 Storm: Catalyze * Energy * Self-Generation

Affirmation for: Blue Resonant Storm
I Channel in order to Catalyze
Inspiring Energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the Resonant tone of Attunement
I am guided by the power of Magic

HUMA 25 years takes us back to 1996. Released 1996 - White Squall. W.W.G.1.W.G.A

SAILING IS NO GAME!
SMS Albatross (1873), an Austro-Hungarian gunboat involved in Pacific exploration. It's Sister ship was SMS Nautilus. Then another was built by Kaiserliche Marine (Imperial German Navy) a 1906 German minelaying cruiser. en.wikipedia.org...(1906)

edit on 29-10-2021 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm sure they'll see... THE EYE HOLDS THE KEY

EYES ARE THE WINDOW TO THE SOUL = INFORMATION WARFARE

KU = SHOWS THE ILLUSION / CONNECTIONS / TRAPS KEEPING US IN THE DARK

KU = ALLOWS US TO SEE THE WORLD, EACH OTHER, AND GOD IN A NEW LIGHT

KU = REVEALS THE ONLY WAY OUT = UNITY = SEEING EYE TO EYE = FORGIVE

RISE ABOVE THE ILLUSION = FINDING PEACE / POWER OF POSITIVE
GO BEYOND HOPING = SHINING WITH INTEGRITY, TRUTH & SELF-CONTROL
GO BEYOND WAITING = PUT YOUR FAITH INTO ACTS OF KINDNESS NOW

THE GOLDEN RULE = GOD'S UNIVERSAL LAW THAT IS CONSTANT/RULES ALL
GOD IS LOVE = WHERE THERE IS HATE, THERE CAN BE NO LOVE
GOD IS LIGHT = WHERE THERE IS LIGHT, THERE CAN BE NO DARKNESS

CONSIDER:
- THE CONTROL SYSTEM IS 1000s of YEARS OLD / MULTI-GENERATIONAL
- TRUE EVIL HAS ALREADY BEEN NEUTRALIZED (SURRENDERED / DEFEATED)
- OUR REACTION TO THE TRUTH IS THE REAL THREAT (PROGRAMMED TO HATE)
- THE FAKE NARRATIVE = BLACK & WHITE SIDES = IN IT TOGETHER = TO SAVE US ALL

edit on 29-10-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

That would actually be Spock. The blue uniform is Starfleet's Science Division.

Every now and then Cpt Kirk had a blue one. The new Kirk did more than the original. Red and Gold were primarily what Kirk would wear. Sometime a green one was used. It was ugly.

The new Space force should use those sky blue tones. No red for more reasons than just what we recalled happened to the new troops in those Star Trek missions wearing red were always dead. Red is a hostile color with respect to nature.

Whatever is coming next we want to be more like an olive branch society after we clean house of this foul bane on the Earth.

edit on 29-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

[url=https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-in-talks-to-pay-hundreds-of-millions-to-immigrant-families-separated-at-border-11635447591]U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border

I would argue the Assumption-of-risk legal theory, where they knew there was a risk of being separated and did it anyway. It also ties in with the foreseeability standard for a civil suit.

That plan to give uo to one million $ for separated children is just another scheme to bankrupt this an any other country so the transition to the one world kingdom is easier for them to accomplish. You are right, that they were taking chances with their own children in strangers care or even some have been kidnapped. You can't pretend they were with their families when they were not.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm sure they'll see... THE EYE HOLDS THE KEY

EYES ARE THE WINDOW TO THE SOUL = INFORMATION WARFARE

[...]

TGIF my Friend
Your Words don't Go Ignored

Together is the Only Way - Harmony Exists in Unity

edit on 10292021 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

edit on Fri Oct 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Interesting huma book tour info from t.me...

I don’t know much about huma but did she have a book tour back then? She does now…

HRC was on a book tour then though. Sorry, I got excited…

edit on 29-10-2021 by ZoraD1994 because: (overzealous)

edit on 29-10-2021 by ZoraD1994 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2021 by ZoraD1994 because: (no reason given)

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join