It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She got a standing ovation from the unelected Eurocrats in Brussels. "Like Paris without the Eiffel Tower" is how one proclaimed the EU would be without her as chancellor of Germany.

All very sickening. Good chance she'll remain in office into 2022 if the coalition government talks bog down.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Help... KU Post Map MANDELA EFFECT?

I'm generating a proof graphic on TRUTHSOCIAL.COM announcement and found a tangential link to the picture below, which I could have sworn has appeared in the post map... but now I can't find it after 3 searches of the map???

It may be key in linking Clintons > Epstein > Wexner > MEGA... so any help greatly appreciated!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
www.acma.gov.au/artices/2021 Australian Communications + Medical Authority

Scam Alert

Just in the nick of time..."There may be intermittent disruptions to the ACMA website online forms from Friday 22 to Sunday 25 October 2021.
We apologize for any inconvenience."

A blue pill moment... On the top of the Covid-19 vaccine vial is a blue pill under her finger. Maybe someone saw it and oops better remove asap. Symbolism - they just can't help themselves.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'm getting a 404 on you link T1.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: crankyoldman

The date supports the theories of a planned set of events !!!!!!!😎🚬

Gets kind of strange on this one. Baldwin known for playing DJT on SNL.

Q "Shot" most containing Oct = "10" or Jan = "1" with reduction of "0"

Inversion or mirror would be Baldwin/DJT kills, rather than Baldwin/DJT being killed.

Gets stranger...

[...]

Also, why would he be pointing ANY gun at the cinematographer and director? Makes no sense. Also, he shot two people. The "blanks" idea doesn't work when you realize he shot multiple people.
edited

This is what I was thinking at first.

If the shooting occurred as part of a scene, it seems like the gun would be pointed at a fellow actor.

Then I realized how movies are made. They don’t just film fictionalized events acted out in a realistic way. Movies are spliced together filming different aspects of the action from many angles.

To get an image of someone shooting head-on the gun has to be pointed at the camera. One article suggested that precautions are sometimes taken when this has to be done: remotely operated cameras, plexiglass shields and such. But firing a prop gun with blanks directly at the camera, and potentially its operators, is not unusual. It makes sense that the cinematographer and director would be standing right in line with the camera to see exactly how the scene looks from that angle.

As for shooting more than one person, it would seem that one shot was fired and it impacted two people, perhaps one standing behind the other. Agreed that it doesn’t sound like just a blank round. More like a real round was in the gun by mistake. Puzzling why a real round would even be present on the set unless they are occasionally used to film an object being shot under carefully controlled conditions.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm sorry I can't help with this.

Do you remember a Pool post about two triangular forms pointing towards each other?

I was just looking at a declination map [angles between true north and magnetic north] showing the movement of the magnetic field away from the North Pole. It struck me that looked similar to one of the Pool posts.
I wonder if this somehow connects to the high end watches that top political leaders are wearing. They all seem to have some serious anti magnetic features.

I wonder if they need to be able to very accurately locate a specific location. Maybe an escape pod because they are going to need them as the narrative is completely falling apart.

www.gearpatrol.com
www.ncei.noaa.gov>news>tracking-changes-e...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Not surprised. It did indicate it was going to be down over the weekend. I will be even more surprised if it shows up at all next week and no doubt the blue pill will be gone. Maybe someone was having some fun and slipped that in before anyone noticed.
Any method possible to wake people up.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
The gun should NEVER have been pointed at anyone whether it was part of the scene or not. It is editing and cinematography's job to make it "look" as if it's being pointed at someone. Also, Baldwin attended gun safety with his co-star Jensen Ackles.....

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Google Sister-Company Verily, Which Partnered With Pfizer in 2019, is Carrying Out Pfizer-Funded Study On 'Long-Term Safety' of Pfizer CV Shot

According to Verily's website, they're currently working with Pfizer to assess the "long-term safety" of Pfizer's mRNA covid shot.

The study is "funded by Pfizer."
Yea, I'm sure we can all trust the conclusions.

DCRI, Verily, and HERO Registry to Support Long-Term Safety Study of COVID-19 Vaccine (December 18, 2020)

The Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI) and Verily are utilizing the HERO Registry and community to launch a study to gain long-term insights about the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, including real-world safety data. This study, which is funded by Pfizer, will follow vaccinated healthcare workers for two years to assess their experiences after receiving the vaccine.

Verily founded on December 7, 2015 was formerly a division of Google X. In August 2020, Verily announced that it is entering into the insurance market with the launch of Coefficient Insurance Company. The new subsidiary will be backed by Swiss Re Group's commercial insurance unit.

THE INTERNET OF BODIES
“Before taking that mRNA “software of life” jab consider the broader implications of joining WEF’s Internet of Bodies. This RAND report on risks and opportunities of IoB was funded by Jacques DuBois, former chair Swiss Reinsurance Ltd.” – Alison McDowell, A Wrench in the Gears.

The Central Banks Intend to Lay Claim to Bodies and Minds - one helluva read!!

Swiss Re is connected to Clinton/CGI . They specialize on "Insurance policy" on an insurance policy. And of course they are a WEF partner.

Swiss Re was the lead insurer of the World Trade Center at the time of 9/11.

Andrew Conrad, PhD, is the Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Founder of Verily and co-founded the National Genetics Institute, where he served as Chief Scientific Officer. Deepak Ahuja joined Verily in 2020 as Chief Financial Officer. Previously, he served as CFO of Tesla from 2008 to 2015 and from 2017 to 2019.

LabCorp - For over 25 years, the National Genetics Institute has provided the global plasma industry with source plasma donation screening services for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis A, B, and C viruses (HAV, HBV, and HCV), parvovirus B19, West Nile virus and other infectious agents to ensure the safety of the plasma supply chain. We have a long history of developing highly sensitive, multiplexed assays and in 2001, NGI received the very first FDA approvals for our HIV and HCV NAT assays.
Checkout their Plasma Industry Timeline.

Labcorp was an early pioneer of genomic testing using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology, at its Center for Molecular Biology and Pathology in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.

Labcorp also operates the National Genetics Institute, Inc. (NGI) in Los Angeles, California which develops PCR testing methods.

Labcorp (ICAO: SKQ, Call sign: SKYLAB) utilizes a fleet of eight Pilatus PC-12 and a single Pilatus PC-24 aircraft on nightly runs from Burlington for use on the East Coast.

Labcorp is one of the six large commercial lab companies that are conducting most of the United States' coronavirus testing.

A LabCorp fecal occult blood immunoassay testing kit:

Labcorp wiki
They have quite the lengthy acquistion history in healthcare!

All in it together, all connected.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

BIDEN FACES DEADLINE FOR RELEASE OF MORE JFK ASSASSINATION PAPERS

Will Biden follow the law? The JFK Records Act, passed unanimously by Congress in 1992, called for “expeditious public transmission” of all JFK files into the public record. Twenty-nine years later, the intent of Congress has been effectively nullified by the demands of federal agencies, particularly the CIA, which is responsible for 70 percent of the withheld records. The National Archives website says 15,834 JFK files that have been released remain redacted, though some redactions involve only a single word.

bgr bgr
Looks like Alec was already replaced lol
hfro on audio book
lnk

edit on 10/23/2021 by CrazyFox because: save space

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Dunno if this helps, posted at bottom of this article on Business Insider:TRUTH Social in 2022

Les Wexner & Victoria Secret...Your post.

She is Doutzen Kroes, a Dutch model, actress, and philanthropist. She began her modelling career in 2003, in the Netherlands and was quickly sent by her agency to New York where she was cast by lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

BIDEN FACES DEADLINE FOR RELEASE OF MORE JFK ASSASSINATION PAPERS

Will Biden follow the law? The JFK Records Act, passed unanimously by Congress in 1992, called for “expeditious public transmission” of all JFK files into the public record. Twenty-nine years later, the intent of Congress has been effectively nullified by the demands of federal agencies, particularly the CIA, which is responsible for 70 percent of the withheld records. The National Archives website says 15,834 JFK files that have been released remain redacted, though some redactions involve only a single word.

17 "JFK" Drops This one points to Oct 31st.

Ha, no surprise.🙄

@disclosetv
NEW - Biden White House delays release of the second batch of JFK assassination files until December 2022, cites "significant impact" of the pandemic.
11:29 AM ¡ Oct 23, 2021

“The Archivist of the United States (Archivist), however, has reported that ‘unfortunately, the pandemic has had a significant impact on the agencies’ and NARA and that NARA ‘require[s] additional time to engage with the agencies and to conduct research within the larger collection to maximize the amount of information released,’” the memorandum from Biden said.

“The Archivist has also noted that ‘making these decisions is a matter that requires a professional, scholarly, and orderly process; not decisions or releases made in haste.’ The Archivist therefore recommends that the President ‘temporarily certify the continued withholding of all of the information certified in 2018’ and ‘direct two public releases of the information that has’ ultimately ‘been determined to be appropriate for release to the public,’ with one interim release later this year and one more comprehensive release in late 2022.,” he said.
Link

Horse💩, you've all had 50+ years!

The Archivist of the United States, David S. Ferriero - @dferriero

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Not sure if we've covered Roy Raymond in the thread but he is a link between Leslie Wexner and Walt Disney's daughter:

On June 12, 1977, Victoria's Secret was founded by Roy and Gaye Raymond in Delaware. Raymond opened the first Victoria's Secret store at the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, California.

Leslie Wexner discovered Raymond's store in the early 1980s, described it as unique, and declared that he had never encountered anything like it in his travels. Although Wexner was interested in purchasing Victoria's Secret, Raymond was initially wary of Wexner, who later stated "When I met him, it was as if he met the devil." Six months later, Raymond contacted Wexner to discuss a potential sale. In 1982, after five years of operation, Raymond sold the Victoria's Secret company for 1 million dollars to Wexner

Raymond secured funding to launch Quinby's from Diane Disney Miller and Ron W. Miller but within two years he was bought out due to financial disputes.

On August 26, 1993, Raymond ended his life by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge.

There was a film made in 2006 about suicides there, called The Bridge:

The Bridge is a 2006 British-American documentary film by Eric Steel spanning one year of filming at the famed Golden Gate Bridge which crosses the Golden Gate entrance to San Francisco Bay, connecting the city of San Francisco, California to the Marin Headlands of Marin County, in 2004. The film shows a number of suicides, and features interviews with family and friends of some of the identified people who had thrown themselves from the bridge that year and one person who had jumped previously and survived.

From the GGB link, there have been 2 fathers who have taken their daughter children and made them commit suicide before jumping after them. Somewhere around 1,700 people have committed suicide there:

Until 1993, the youngest death off the bridge was five-year-old Marilyn DeMont, in 1945. With the child standing on a girder just outside the bridge's railing, her father, 37-year-old elevator installation foreman August DeMont, commanded her to jump. August DeMont followed by diving "gracefully" after her. A simple note was found in the DeMont car stating, "I and my daughter have committed suicide."

On January 28, 1993, Steven Page murdered his wife Nancy and then threw his daughter Kellie off the Golden Gate Bridge, before jumping off the bridge himself.

I'm wondering now whether people are forced into suicide as a water sacrifice offering, as were prevalent in roman times - link

In antiquity, rivers were dangerous, and crossing them required rites in the form of both prayers and sacrifices to appease the river god. Occasionally a historical source records such rituals, as for Crassus at the Euphrates or Caesar at the Rubicon. We hear, too, about the special status of particular bridges. For example, the Pons Sublicius – the first bridge across the Tiber – was surrounded by strong taboos forbidding the use of metal in its construction and maintenance. During religious festivals, effigies made of bundles of straw were thrown into the river from the bridge.

We have also covered in this thread how, in Venice, an annual boat parade centres on an offering made to the water.

Apologies for going off on a tangent half way through this post but I thought it may be relevant.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers EtMN, you posted the same TRUTH SOCIAL link I'm putting in my proof graphic.

The logic was that I was sure the White Angel had appeared in a KU post because I remember thinking at the time that there was no driver for it to be in the post map!

So why would the Business Insider article on TRUTHSOCIAL include that video at the bottom? It's not a floating advert... it's a video as part of the article!

I'm about to analyse the full video but already the pictures below dropped out at the 00:28 and 2:05 marks:

Bigger

Bigger

So Leslie Wexner's family firm was The Limited... and we get new insights on the 8 posts on the KU map including "LIMITED":

#474 partial:

No mod management – only info dumps.
Fact-finding, archiving, discussion, etc. can then be done on a designated ‘follow up’ board.
Message is all that matters.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Time is severely limited.

#538 partial

ABILITY to ATTACK LIMITED>[ISIS on LIFE SUPPORT]
Tactics shift to threats and hostages to obtain rogue_ops.

#1102 partial

@Jack
You're next.
What is Jack's SECRET T-handle?
'Dummy' accounts to talk.
What you SEE is LIMITED.
Think emails (LL, HRC, HUSSEIN, etc).

#1884 partial

LIBYA [ACCESS] PENDING [MAIN PORT CLOSED][LIMITED]

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Dunno if this helps, posted at bottom of this article on Business Insider:TRUTH Social in 2022

Les Wexner & Victoria Secret...Your post.

She is Doutzen Kroes, a Dutch model, actress, and philanthropist. She began her modelling career in 2003, in the Netherlands and was quickly sent by her agency to New York where she was cast by lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret.

From your source in Wiki:

In September 2021, Kroes stated on Instagram that she would "not be forced to take the shot", in reference to the COVID-19 vaccine.[43][44]

Interesting, one of the highest paid models in the world, not mirroring the NWO paradigm...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm wondering, out loud of course, could this Doutzen Kroes be Nancy Pelosi's replacement as some kind of culty high priestess? Pelosi was a model before she was anything else, and now this Doutzen Kroes seems to be a replacement for her.

AND NO!! I'm not talking about just US politics here, but rather geopolitics. Pelosi just met with the pope and Merkle was ordered to talk to him. Merkle is now out and Pelosi might be heading that way too. SO we should ask ourselves the same question we've asked when Epstein died; "Who will be replacing them in this cult?"

Something stinks in 1970's Delaware, and it's not just Joey-Joes chair or the Raymond's night-stand. That place is beginning to smell like 1960's Alaska at this point.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This was forwarded to my Telegram chat. I dont know how much weight I will give it as far as being factual or not as it looks like it came from Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot. Still though, I have seen reports of very large groups or caravans heading our way.
Don't know if there are any Q Drops warning us of invasions per say, but still thought I should at least put it out here a just in case. Take it for what you will.

"From a source. : DATE: 22-10-21
SUBJECT: Invasion of Southern US/Texas border

Late tonight via direct contact with boots at the TX-MX border. (boots = spec ops recon/combat vets)

Cartels have entered northern Maverick county and southern Kinney county are already engaged in firefights with private citizens, and have taken over a small town on US soil tonight, in what is thought to be preparation for the invasion. All law enforcement and US Border Patrol have left the area.

Expectations: 380,000+ illegals are hitting the southern Texas border in less than 72 hours from 2300 22-10-21.

150,000 (half) will hit northern Texas entrance (Del Rio) to overwhelm and breach entrance, causing Border Patrol and National Guard to be sent.

150.000 (half) will hit southern Texas entrance (Laredo) to overwhelm and breach entrance
causing more Border Patrol and National Guard to be sent.

80,000 armed Haitians will hit the middle absent of protection, and proceed with an invasion.

Heavy fighting is expected starting Monday (10-25-21) and is expected to grow in intensity thru the week."

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Possibly more Archaeology & Art (tweet) comms:

Hercules and the Hydra. 1918. Rudolph Tegner. Danish 1873-1950. Medium: plaster.

...and more from Archaeo - Histories (tweet), at 8:43 PM GMT¡ Oct 22, 2021:

“Denmark’s porsmose man,” the skeleton of a man shot and killed by two arrows, one of which went through his nose, the other through his chest.

Neolithic Period (3900-1700 BC)
Naestved, Denmark.

#archaeohistories

Note the parallels with COVID: The PCR test goes through nose to pierce brain barrier, and the virus/vax impact the Lungs, in the Chest!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, you lead could be linked to this tweet from Caesars CIA-Simulation Warlord:

The @INAMI_mx
in Mexico has fallen to a group of migrants heading for the US border.

There is a video in the tweet!

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join