It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've been debating with myself whether to share this here and I suppose I won. Spoiler alert: Nibiru. This vid popped up in my feed last night and the title intrigued me. The content wasn't exactly what I was expecting but as I watched, a few things kept popping into my head. Ten days. Darkness. NCSWIC. The Truth would put 99% of People in the Hospital. How Far Away is the Closest Star? To be clear, I don't necessarily believe this, I'm just keeping an open mind and I thought some here may want to discuss the possibilities...

A drop on McAfee's ghost on telegram posted shortly after I finished and it seemed very synchronistic:

You Can Paint the Picture based Solely on the [Q]uestions Asked:
Patriots Don’t Sleep.
How Far Away is the Closest Star?
What Do You Think?
Things Need to be Solved to Understand What is About to Happen.
Hard to Swallow.
Important to Progress.
This is more Important than you can Imagine
Define Pain Define Fallen Define 11:11 Define Angel

What is [Q]uantum?
What is a Frequency?
What is it’s Purpose?
Real Purpose.
Define Mind Control.
You were Told to follow the Stars. Why?
Imagine Every Book since 1936 was a Complete 89% Lie & 11% Truth.
Again, Why?
School, Research, Media
Done on Purpose?
MKULTRA?
Why is this Relevant?
Who is GM?
Name of Father?
[E]pstein?
Question Everything You’ve Ever Known.
What is a Star?
What is Brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
Again Again.
Why is this Relevant?
Why is this Still Going On?
Does this Mean You Only Know 89% Fiction & 11% Fact?
Why was this Done?
Who controls the Narrative?
The Truth would put 99% of People in the Hospital.
It Must be Controlled.
What are Sheep?
Define Coincidences?
Everything Shown has Meaning.
You are Watching a ‘scripted' Movie.
What is Will?
Deeper We go, the More Unrealistic it will Become.
I Promise You: The End won't be for Everyone.
That Choice, to Know, will be Yours. . .
Alice & Wonderland.
N.C.S.VV.I.C.

Ghost of McAfee post

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The "how far away" question could be misleading if the "nearest" star is in a parallel universe and which is located near to our own star on the rare occasions a portal opens between the universes.

That sounds far out, but then, so do QM and string theory.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well at least now Alec Baldwin can say he's killed more people with a gun than all the Jan6 protestors combined 😎🚬

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Hollyweird killing itself...

Alec Baldwin fired a "prop gun" on a set in New Mexico on Thursday, accidentally killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.
twitter.com...

The plot of the movie story is Ironic as well 🚨

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I like to keep in mind how certain groups want us to see the barbaric nature of certain now defunct cultures, and their human sacrifice. Reason? So we think all sacrifice looks like the images they show us and we cannot connect the Abortion Ritual to it.

Cal's link from yesterday has some hidden gems. It has always been about the killing.

Comstock Act of 1873 (1873)

The Comstock Act of 1873 made it illegal to send “obscene, lewd or lascivious,” “immoral,” or “indecent” publications through the mail. The law also made it a misdemeanor for anyone to sell, give away, or possess an obscene book, pamphlet, picture, drawing, or advertisement.

The breadth of the legislation included writings or instruments pertaining to contraception and abortion, even if written by a physician...

Look who shows up...

Comstock vigorously enforced the sections in the act that dealt with birth control. Numerous doctors suffered arrest and conviction for supplying written materials explaining pregnancy and how to prevent it. This concerned social reformers because it prevented women from controlling the size of their families, a particular hardship for those with small incomes.

Activist Margaret Sanger lobbied for overturning the act’s birth control provisions, which the courts did in United States v. One Package (2d Cir. 1936).This decision made it possible for doctors legally to mail birth control devices and information throughout the country.

"Activist" = Eugenicist.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We have to be vacxked by a certain date, or we will be "terminated for non-compliance consistent with applicable law". Being said, that date is more than 30 days from now.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I did see something about this, and may play that card if the time comes. Thanks for the tip!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well at least now Alec Baldwin can say he's killed more people with a gun than all the Jan6 protestors combined 😎🚬

I see what you did there...

So much of this sort of thing showing up lately.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
More Deagel commentary.

Historically a change in the economic paradigm has resulted in a death toll that is rarely highlighted by mainstream historians.

When the transition from rural areas to large cities happened in Europe many people unable to accept the new paradigm killed themselves.

They killed themselves by a psychological factor. This is not mainstream but it is true. A new crisis joins old, well known patterns with new ones.

The End Won't Be For Everyone

Suicide Weekend

Cheers

Premonitions from a few Q drops about xx% would land in a hospital. Ironic, I was just looking at that site a few days ago. DEAGEL PREDICTIONS - bottom few paragraphs quoted from Edwin A. Deagle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, International Relations
The Rockefeller Foundation

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

We have to be vacxked by a certain date, or we will be "terminated for non-compliance consistent with applicable law". Being said, that date is more than 30 days from now.

Isn't it a mandate instead of a law ?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also, noted he said it on a twin day and accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins "201" days after his birthday (April 3) and Brandon Lee was buried on April 3, 1993.

October 22, 1844 – The Millerites (followers of Baptist preacher William Miller) anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day becomes known as the Great Disappointment.

Strange forces afoot in the cosmic consciousness.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Thank you, that was my interpretation too and I agree with you.
I can't even begin to describe the emotion behind that dream. My gut quite literally tightened up in shear terror! This is my country and here is the military from another country on our soil!
I don't read it as meaning this will happen in any specific country, in this case UK in my dream. Like you said I'm taking it as a warning. Might not be the UK, could be Taiwan given we know that, or it could be any other country. But I know it EILL happen.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Your comment triggered me to explain something about the first solitary soldier I saw!
He was tall, dead skinny, not an ounce of muscle or fat on him and his uniform literally hung on him like it was 8 sizes too big! He walked with no 'purpose'. Wasn't slow, just loping.
Now that was bugging me all day as I would have expected somebody who was alert, moving with purpose, an uniform that bloomin' well fit! But it was totally the opposite!
So, you saying students would absolutely fit this description!
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

More Deagel commentary.

Historically a change in the economic paradigm has resulted in a death toll that is rarely highlighted by mainstream historians.

When the transition from rural areas to large cities happened in Europe many people unable to accept the new paradigm killed themselves.

They killed themselves by a psychological factor. This is not mainstream but it is true. A new crisis joins old, well known patterns with new ones.

The End Won't Be For Everyone

Suicide Weekend

Cheers

If this ends up being what suicide weekend is all about, I can only assume it means that those who have a lot of money right now are going to lose it. I mean, if you're broke, the thought of a new economic paradigm sounds great. 😂

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack

Then you don't have anything to worry about. There is no "applicable law."

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

He was tall, dead skinny, not an ounce of muscle or fat on him and his uniform literally hung on him like it was 8 sizes too big! He walked with no 'purpose'.

That part reminds me of how some have described "men in black" entities.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Metalcrack

Then you don't have anything to worry about. There is no "applicable law."

The motto of the "elite" who actually live in the realish world is "own nothing, control everything." The principal of "Trusts" and such to protect all the assets. If one gets their assets seized, in the old world that is, they really screwed up.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The "how far away" question could be misleading if the "nearest" star is in a parallel universe and which is located near to our own star on the rare occasions a portal opens between the universes.

That sounds far out, but then, so do QM and string theory.

Cheers

Not far out at all! Thanks for revealing that possibility. Never considered it before.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Observed right here in this very thread last year.
COVID PCR Test Swabs are as dangerous as inhaling Asbestos

An experimental physicist and bio-materials researcher examined various PCR test swabs under a microscope and found that the fibres they contain are as dangerous for human beings as inhaling asbestos.

Professor Antonietta Gatti examined various PCR test swabs and analysed their ingredients. The results showed that they are made of tough materials and contain a large number of nano-particles including silver, aluminum, titanium, and glass fibres. All of which are not declared on the PCR test package insert.

According to the Professor if these fibres get stuck in the mucous membranes they can cause severe wounds and inflammation. Mucous membranes that are no longer intact can no longer fulfill their role of fending off viruses, bacteria and fungi before they reach the airways. The germs penetrate the respiratory tract without any immune filter. This isn’t good news for those who have been compliant with the authorities rules since the start of the alleged pandemic and take part in regular testing and mask wearing. This is because face coverings are the ideal breeding ground for all types of germs.

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join