It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Is that just me or is that link dead already? Is that a record?

BTW; what is the actual countdown for IngersolLockwood? Both my phone and computer say different things, and it ain't the 17th.

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Might be my imagination, but the trucks on those rail cars look American made. I don't believe that is North Korea.

edit on 9/16/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

She should really stop talking. Her masters only gave her a few talking points and saying them over and over again does not make them true.

No evidence of widespread cover fraud.
Threat to our democracy.
2020 was thee most secure election in history.

All are DEMONSTRABLY false on every. single. level.

COMMENTS

Reminder, we're looking at totals nearing these numbers. And of course check the Drop Number. 9-24, which, oddly, just so happens to be the day the AZ information will be dropped. Remarkable.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

EtMN, cheers for that additional GRIMES info!

It led me to this find in this tweet on Aug 6th:

Bigger

Now, what have we here? The same Z dagger as JFK Jr's tattoo?

Bigger

Added Bonus: JFK Jr had a Z-shaped vein on his hand

Bigger

Is GRIMES the daughter of JFK Jr and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Biden has a new border crisis on his hands. This time we have 10,500 migrants, mostly from Haiti under a bridge on the border. No amenities and intense heat. 10,500 people crammed under a bridge in a makeshift camp. Ugh.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hope you've got the champagne on ice for your birthday tomorrow, PFS!

😂 Champagne? Man, I'm not near as fancy as you British folk. I'm more of a Busch Light type of guy. 😂

Thanks though, man. I've got nothing at all planned and that's exactly how I want it. I've been working way too much lately. Looking forward to just chilling all day long.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Can't remember where but there was a view espoused that Australia was going to be part of a broader United States in the future.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Might be my imagination, but the trucks on those rail cars look American made. I don't believe that is North Korea.

Might be my eyes but I didn't see any trucks. Granted the video could be faked, taken somewhere else, but apparently a NK missile launch of some sort did occur, maybe.

State Department Spokesperson Ned Price condemns the North Korea missile launches.
www.youtube.com...

Still shots from Reuters.

38 North is reporting...

On September 13, North Korea released a statement reporting successful flight tests on September 11 and 12 of “new type long-range cruise missiles.”[1] It also released photographs depicting a cruise missile resembling the US Tomahawk and other foreign long-range cruise missiles, both in flight and being launched from one of five launch tubes/canisters mounted on a wheeled mobile launcher.

NK State media claims it succeeded in firing missiles from a train

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This headline speaks to the day in so many ways.

The eneMedia spent 5 years lying about everything DJT with impunity. It was their wheelhouse, they could make anything up, like gorilla teeeveee, or russian agent and the downside was nothing.

Full indictment of Sussmann today, coupled with the above, signals the eneMedia are screwed.

They are literally 4 years behind Anons.

From here on out everything is damage control for those the serve who are about to go down in flames, as the D5 will continue for the foreseeable future. There will be no reprieve, none, so they can switch sides and shoot fish in the barrel with us, or they can attempt the put out the fires with a water pistol from now on and wait to be burned to a crisp.

This Aussie Has a Take On things

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Why?

Wendy Rogers has been saying for weeks that the timing has to be hidden and optimised for the Arizona Audit release... so WHY give a date out a week in advance???

Has it been "post dated" so that everyone relaxes and then deepstate are unprepared when it comes out on 17th?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Biden has a new border crisis on his hands. This time we have 10,500 migrants, mostly from Haiti under a bridge on the border. No amenities and intense heat. 10,500 people crammed under a bridge in a makeshift camp. Ugh.

www.reuters.com...

Maybe they are coming for revenge....Where do the Clinton's live?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What I don't get about it is that last weekend she said it would be this week. Now they're pushing it out yet again.

Oh well, it sounds like a lot of things are converging on the 24th.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hilary Clintons tweet on October 31 2016 was a statement from today’s current NSA director Jake Sullivan on “exposing trumps secret ties to Russia”

In light of the Sussmann indictment, If that gains traction would that tweet be considered election interference since it was the week of the general election? Or Subversion?

And What are the implications for Jake Sullivan

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hum? That's an interesting idea. If the Audit results are done, but just waiting to be made public on the 24th, then what's to stop them from getting "Leaked-out", or "Exposed" as Adam Schiff would say this weekend?

I already know that the answer is; "nothing". I guess it's going to be a wait and see if anything is leaked.

Something of a side note, the whole issue with La Palma going a bit active; If that creates a land displacement tsunami, then everyone from the UK to the Americans (both north, south, and even central) as well as Spain/Portugal and many places in the Mediterranean stand to be hurt badly. Watch the water indeed if it goes pop.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Have you seen this tweet from Il Donaldo Trumpo, cranky? (22:12pm UTC)

The timing of Marc Elias leaving Perkins Coie right before the Durham indictment is mucho interesante...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That's entirely possible I believe. I'd do something like that if I were in her position. She sure looks happy in the recent pictures I'm seeing of here on tgram.....tonite.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The wheels which are cast steel with a rim to keep them on the track, two axles, springs, and four bearings and they swivel on a central point, are called a "truck". Seems not too long ago I saw a North Korean train pulling cattle cars and the trucks were single axle.
Could be they are Chinese and are direct copies of what we have had for decades. Also, we, in better days, shipped used up and broken trucks along with every other conceivable metal to China for recycling. Never one to let a good deal go to waste, they probably copied them.

Aren't we Americans so trusting?

From "The Free Dictionary"

truck (trʌk)
n
1. (Railways) Brit a vehicle for carrying freight on a railway; wagon
2. US and Canadian and Austral a large motor vehicle designed to carry heavy loads, esp one with a flat platform. Also called (esp in Britain): lorry
3. (Railways) a frame carrying two or more pairs of wheels and usually springs and brakes, attached under an end of a railway coach, etc
4. (Nautical Terms) nautical
a. a disc-shaped block fixed to the head of a mast having sheave holes for receiving signal halyards
b. the head of a mast itself
5. any wheeled vehicle used to move goods
vb
6. to convey (goods) in a truck
7. (intr) chiefly US and Canadian to drive a truck
[C17: perhaps shortened from truckle2]

edit on 9/16/2021 by NightFlight because: More pertinent and amazing information for the sponge-like minds and brains on this site! I stand in awe...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Have you seen this tweet from Il Donaldo Trumpo, cranky? (22:12pm UTC)

The timing of Marc Elias leaving Perkins Coie right before the Durham indictment is mucho interesante...

This is big. Very big. From my link in the above post.

Why I think this is huge. In the old world, pre 2020, this move by Durham is genius. He just cut the head off PerkinsCoie. Again, in the old world, anyone in Durham's sights, or any topic associated with Durham, cannot be represented by PC, because it would be conflict of interest.

Think about it. HRC staffer is repped by a PC lawyer, said staffer is rumored to be indicted, PC lawyer throws staffer under the bus to protect PC by making a deal/payoff. That is how they worked.

PC's stable of political clients should leave right now and never return. PC will have to protect itself now, as they have no way of knowing *cough cough Mark Elias* if anyone else in their firm is a target.

PC is a poisoned well. Or, at least would be in the old world.

Perkins

Where is James Comey? James, care to weigh in,,,, please.

edit on 16-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Just checking in

P.s. mk-ultra sucked. Glad Q/ATS exposed/is exposing this evil which should never be forgotten.

The same group behind it are driving what’s going on today and I hope they all burn in hell. They are evil on a level impossible to be put into words. Death was a blessing living worse than hell for those that went through it.

Blessings on the victims here on ATS and those who haven’t found ATS, and may they learn self forgiveness and healing for the evil inflicted them on them no matter how much they blame themselves for surviving.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Brilliant, Cranky.

Makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Ooh, that's an intriguing angle PoF!

How do we translate colors to musical notes? Rainbow order?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join