It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex had vaccine....just tested positive for covid today.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Another update. She has now been admitted to the ER at Emory.

She's in a good place. Is she having trouble breathing?

I am beginning to be worried for those who were vaxed. I hope this member's loved one is going to be ok. I really dont trust these vaxs. Its even worse if they might be covering it up.
edit on 11-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Like where did you get that information, the usual BS machine?, I know America thinks it's special, but those figures are not exactly the world's general trends. Tell that to the Israelites. Have you got to have your booster know before you are considered vaccinated?

edit on 11-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope there is a push back agaisnt this. And i hope your loved one gets well i can only offer my prays for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I know right?

Vaccines are to keep you from getting infected.

Exactly

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Tell that to the Israelites.
Israel is different, indeed. A higher percentage of the population is vaccinated. But guess what, it's the unvaccinated who are still most at risk.

I'll use some numbers from last month. Feel free to provide more recent numbers and do the math yourself.

We have a population of 9 million. 80% of whom are vaccinated. 80% of 9 million is 7.2 million, leaving 1.8 million unvaccinated.

We have 514 hospitalizations. 303 are vaccinated, 211 are not.

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized.

Which group seems to be doing better?

Have you got to have your booster know before you are considered vaccinated?
No.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

No. More like she gets a positive test and she cannot return to work for 10 days and has to take it as unpaid leave. Our bills however do not go away for 10 days.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

More like she gets a positive test and she cannot return to work for 10 days and has to take it as unpaid leave
So she has been going to work while sick, possibly with COVID? That's irresponsible.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Israel is different, indeed. A higher percentage of the population is vaccinated. But guess what, it's the unvaccinated who are still most at risk.

Just yesterday Israel had the highest cases as well you cant be claiming that the majority are unvaccinated are still causing this huge spike in cases.

The un vaxed area very small number comparing how much there are the vaxed. Most of these cases had being on the vaxed. Its why they are pushing more and more booster shots.
edit on 11-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Just yesterday Israel had the highest cases as well you cant be claiming that the majority are unvaccinated are still causing this huge spike in cases.
Where have I made this claim?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

On the surface, it might look like you are right, but reading a bit deeper "the doctor said that most of the cases are breakthrough cases" www.science.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I think you completely missed the original point. No one else in my house is sick. No one else is vaxxed. If you are suggesting however that she is a risk to other vaxxed people, then sadly I agree.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: anonentity

Which tends to support all the latest, that the vax just primes the immune system for Alpha

Is that why the vast majority of hospitalizations are among unvaccinated?

It depends on where you look for numbers.

By June 1, over 99% of Gibraltar's population was fully vaccinated.

Since that time, new COVID cases per day have increased more than 2500%.

Australia, Israel Report 95-99% Hospitalized Fully Vaccinated
By NewsRescue -August 8, 2021

55% of people hospitalised with the delta variant were unvaccinated, while nearly 35% had received two doses of a vaccine.

newsrescue.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

In the report I gave phage it looks like a Doctor off the cuff said most of the people in the hospital were vaccinated. But Here if you start the Vid at the two min mark to miss the ads. She quotes figures from Britain and claims that the US figures are incorrect.I personally don't believe the US figures as it would start riots if it looked like the Government was going down the Israeli path. which they seem to be doing. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
You can still get covid if you're vaccinated.

You can still spread covid if you're vaccinated.

Your chances of succumbing to the virus are greatly reduced if you're vaccinated. This is usefulness of the vaccine. Less chance of dying.

Can you quantify how much greatly reduced is ? like actual numbers, not percentages? I mean the lethality is minuscule 1% to 2% tops as it is. For example here in Georgia cases are up hospitals are getting busy, but when you look at the totals.

These counties around metro Atlanta, Gainesville and Savannah probably represent 6-7 million of Georgia's 10 million-plus population. That's 18 deaths total in 7 days, we had numerous counties doing those numbers by themselves in the earlier months. So we aren't talking huge numbers of people here. For perspective, Georgia averaged about 1750 deaths per week in 2019 those 18 deaths this past week from 'COVID" would represent less than 1% of that 2019 total.

Stress on hospitals is as much on staffing issues as it is on hospitalized persons for COVID.

COUNTY STATS FOR GEORGIA
cases deaths
Fulton County 379 3
Cobb County 373 3
Gwinnett County 328 2
DeKalb County 282 2
Hall County 185 2
Chatham County 153 1
Cherokee County 143 2
Forsyth County 137 0
Clayton County 129 2
Henry County 119 1
edit on 11-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Israel has, however, said that vaccine passports will now expire 6 months from the day of the last vaccine or booster.

This could lead one to speculate that their researchers have determined the efficacy of the first shot or shots (not sure which they used) goes down by six months.

They'll most likely give it another 6 months from the time of the booster and then determine further steps from there.

We're all learning as we go.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Removed post. Not appropriate for this thread.

edit on 11-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Another update. She has now been admitted to the ER at Emory.

She's in a good place. Is she having trouble breathing?

I am beginning to be worried for those who were vaxed. I hope this member's loved one is going to be ok. I really dont trust these vaxs. Its even worse if they might be covering it up.

I'm worried for everyone, and have been saying all along that this virus is tricky and that after having taken part in the antibody research up in NY I saw my antibodies go down dramatically from about 50% at 5 months and almost nothing by 9 months. I've also always had a feeling the vaccines wouldn't be a one time deal. I'm getting my J&J booster as soon as it's available.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized.

So only 80 people out of every million vaxed or unvaxed is even in the hospital????

Not dead just in the hospital?

And this is so bad we have to get the whole damm world vaxed?

How is 80 people out of every million even close to filling all the beds in hospitals?

Isnt that like .001 % just hospitalized? not dead just in the hospital right?

edit on 12-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I bet 80 out of every million people who catch the flu end up going to the hospital...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Sorry, I am jumping ahead a bit from page 5 to ask these questions.

Why are people not even being tested to see if they have this immunity already that the vaccines are supposed to initiate?

Why are people who have recently been infected having their own natural immunity completely ignored and are given the shots anyway?

Why is the vaccine regimen so darn important for EVERYONE to take regardless of some having the immunity hoped for by the vaccines already in place and people are just pretending that natural immunity after a virus infection does not exist?

A person might have the option of being tested every week FOR the virus instead of taking the vaccine in a workplace, yet the idea of being tested for active antibodies against the virus seems to escape people.

How are people tested after taking the vaccine to see if they have developed any immunity? Is this procedure any different than testing for natural post infection immunity?

Is immunity after infection better, worse, or the same as that produced by taking a vaccine regimen?

Has there been any actual PROOF that the vaccines actually work at all by any sort of testing?

Apparently so many people who contract this virus are asymptomatic, or low symptomatic enough that many people might not even realize they have been infected. Yet they are ALL told to get in line and get the vaccine, regardless.

What is wrong with this picture?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join