It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex had vaccine....just tested positive for covid today.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Do you have measles antibodies? Of course not.

Actually, you probably do. Enough for a lifetime, and then some.

Antiviral antibody responses were remarkably stable, with half-lives ranging from an estimated 50 years for varicella-zoster virus to more than 200 years for other viruses such as measles and mumps. Antibody responses against tetanus and diphtheria antigens waned more quickly, with estimated half-lives of 11 years and 19 years, respectively. B-cell memory was long-lived, but there was no significant correlation between peripheral memory B-cell numbers and antibody levels for five of the eight antigens tested.

www.nejm.org...:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub%20%200www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Sorry, can't get the full link to post, here is the title: Duration of Humoral Immunity to Common Viral and Vaccine Antigens
edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Does anyone still think it’s rare to catch covid and be fully vaccinated? I think we must all know someone at this point who fits that description.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So my ex, who is recently vaxxed, started feeling bad a couple days ago. Got tested yesterday and is positive for the rona.

Her symptoms came on very quickly. 101 fever, cough and heavy congestion, headache, fatigue, taste/smell loss.

I keep hearing the scientists say how rare this is, yet I now know multiole people that are vaxxed, have tested positive after the vaxx and have had very bad symptoms.

I must have some serious luck to know so many rare people!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
I hope your better half recovers. This treatment of this virus is insane.

I have one question. Why would you knowingly put the spike protien into your body? I understand that it's to warn your immune system of the virus so you get less sick when the virus is actually encountered. With the booster shot program, you just keep introducing the spike protien over and over, what is the point? Eventually you are going to get sick with the virus either by the actual virus or by the shots that give you the virus.

Where does it end?

Yeah, wasn't one of the BIG problems claimed because if this virus early on was that it sometimes (often?) kicked off a cytokine storm? And that was what killed some people. Wouldn't priming the immune system with this spike protein just increase this possibility?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

Like I said, I was listening in to the table convo of a guy who works in a hospital, and he was talking candidly with a friend. He flat out said that the vaccination won't keep you from getting it. He said he'd had the vax and gotten it. What he did say is that in his experience, he hadn't seen anyone in ICU who had gotten the shot yet.

So I'm not sure exactly what they're so big on pushing the shot for everyone for. OK. It can keep you out of the ICU, but is that benefit enough to put a gun to everyone's head who doesn't yet have the shot?

If our medical infrastructure is overrun by seriously ill people with covid, many others are left wanting and may die of non-covid due to lack of resources, caregivers and ICU beds. This has always been the goal.

That being said, I absolutely do not agree with vaccine mandates of any kind. The solution lies in beefing up medical infrastructure, not in taking away peoples rights.

Well yeah. And if a LOT of medical people quit rather than take the vaccine when it is demanded of them, where will we be then?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Do you have measles antibodies? Of course not.

Actually, you probably do. Enough for a lifetime, and then some.

Antiviral antibody responses were remarkably stable, with half-lives ranging from an estimated 50 years for varicella-zoster virus to more than 200 years for other viruses such as measles and mumps. Antibody responses against tetanus and diphtheria antigens waned more quickly, with estimated half-lives of 11 years and 19 years, respectively. B-cell memory was long-lived, but there was no significant correlation between peripheral memory B-cell numbers and antibody levels for five of the eight antigens tested.

www.nejm.org...:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub%20%200www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Sorry, can't get the full link to post, here is the title: Duration of Humoral Immunity to Common Viral and Vaccine Antigens

I think it is referring to antibody response. That is the ability to produce antibodies in response to the presence of the virus. That isn't the same as the antibody count used in reference to the covid test for antibodies.

In other words even after 20 years you have an ability to kick out the same rate of antibodies in response to the virus as you did day 1.
edit on 12-9-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

Like I said, I was listening in to the table convo of a guy who works in a hospital, and he was talking candidly with a friend. He flat out said that the vaccination won't keep you from getting it. He said he'd had the vax and gotten it. What he did say is that in his experience, he hadn't seen anyone in ICU who had gotten the shot yet.

So I'm not sure exactly what they're so big on pushing the shot for everyone for. OK. It can keep you out of the ICU, but is that benefit enough to put a gun to everyone's head who doesn't yet have the shot?

If our medical infrastructure is overrun by seriously ill people with covid, many others are left wanting and may die of non-covid due to lack of resources, caregivers and ICU beds. This has always been the goal.

That being said, I absolutely do not agree with vaccine mandates of any kind. The solution lies in beefing up medical infrastructure, not in taking away peoples rights.

Well yeah. And if a LOT of medical people quit rather than take the vaccine when it is demanded of them, where will we be then?

Well yeah, where did I say I supported the mandate? I emphatically stated I didnt. Didnyou not read my entire comment before making your point?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

We performed a longitudinal analysis of antibody titers specific for viral antigens (vaccinia, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella-zoster virus, and Epstein-Barr virus) and nonreplicating antigens (tetanus and diphtheria) in 45 subjects for a period of up to 26 years.

In case there is confusion:

An antibody titer test measures the amount of a specific type of antibodies in the blood. Antibodies are proteins created by the immune system to fight pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria.

labtestsonline.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: GravitySucks

Hi GS, "undetectable in 9 months." what went undetectable, Anti bodies, T-Cells, B-Cells or a host of other cells that are a part of your immune system?

Do you mean you lost all of this
Autoimmunity: From Bench to Bedside [Internet].

Antibodies. I'll find the papers with all the specifics on it and send you a DM. Might be tomorrow night. Also, I do want to state that mine lasted longer than other people's, and in reading the same study, they found some people who had them last longer. This study did not report any finding of antibodies in the bone marrow (I believe it was bone marrow) as others did.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why do we develop lifelong immunity to some diseases, but not others?

The common cold, and other viruses that don’t typically get past our upper respiratory tract, reinfect us not necessarily because they mutate rapidly, but because our body doesn't usually produce many antibodies against these pathogens in the first place, said Mark Slifka, an immunologist at the Oregon National Primate Research Center.

"Our bodies are not worried about the upper respiratory tract," he said. That's what we're seeing with mild cases of COVID-19. The virus sticks to the upper respiratory tract, where the body does not treat it like a threat. In a 2020 preprint study (meaning it hasn't been peer reviewed yet) published in the database MedRxiv, 10 out of 175 patients who had mild symptoms recovered from COVID-19 without developing detectable antibodies.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

But it's not all anti-bodies that count Could Covid-19 immunity last for 17 YEARS? Researchers find SARS patients still have crucial T cells from when they were infected in 2003

Experts are still baffled as to how long immunity against Covid-19 lasts for because it has only been around since December 2019. Antibody studies have suggested it may only offer short-lived immunity, like other coronaviruses.

But T cells — which can't be detected by the 'have you had it' antibody tests — made in response to the infection may offer a form of immunity that lasts several times longer.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Jan 2020 went to undetectable in 9 months

better still than a vax like mRNA vax that has a five months/four months and you would need booster shots. The only reason the old folks had died as well in nursing homes was because of neglect.

If Nurses actually cared for those people maybe the deaths would have being lower.
edit on 12-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Some people in the study never had any antibodies. I keep saying there's more about this virus we don't know than we know at this point. It's a waiting game.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Right. Other studies, like the bone marrow thing I mentioned, go deeper. I guess we'll know in 17 years.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

mRNA vaccines seem to induce the production of T cells. Also, the first shot administered to previously infected people provides a boost to T cells.

Vaccination induced rapid antigen-specific CD4+ T cell responses in naive subjects after the first dose, whereas CD8+ T cell responses developed gradually and were variable in magnitude. Vaccine-induced Th1 and Tfh cell responses following the first dose correlated with post-boost CD8+ T cells and neutralizing antibodies, respectively.

www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
Does anyone still think it’s rare to catch covid and be fully vaccinated? I think we must all know someone at this point who fits that description.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So my ex, who is recently vaxxed, started feeling bad a couple days ago. Got tested yesterday and is positive for the rona.

Her symptoms came on very quickly. 101 fever, cough and heavy congestion, headache, fatigue, taste/smell loss.

I keep hearing the scientists say how rare this is, yet I now know multiole people that are vaxxed, have tested positive after the vaxx and have had very bad symptoms.

I must have some serious luck to know so many rare people!

For me, more pertinent is does anyone know anyone vaxxed that has had complications?

I now know 2. And that should be feasibly impossible.

Sure...it is speculation on my part because no one seems to be following up on if it is vaccine related or not, but I don't know any other friends that have had to be hospitalized or died in my 44 years from a virus.

I now have 1 that died of heart failure from miocarditis and one that was hospitalized and has clots....and these are the 2 very close personal ones. I know of others that have had similar issues in my "friend group".

So I am supposed to believe that a virus is killing so many people that I should worry.

My common sense tells me it's stupid....want to know why? I do not know a single person or any acquaintance I have met that has had anyone die from a car accident. Ponder that for just a minute...I have been here a while and figure plenty here would say I don't beat around the bush nor do I lie about anything.

This isn't rocket science folks....it is tyranny at its worst.

This vaccine does very little for anyone and has not/will not do much in the future.
edit on 9/12/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Each nurse and doctor who refuses the vaccine did not do it for the hell of it they must have had good reasons. If the reactions to the vaccine are so rare then the odds of these numbers of nurses and doctors refusing it does not make much sense. Simply because they should have seen virtually nobody with any reactions if the numbers by the manufacturers were correct. If however, you talk to a guy of eighteen whose sports career is over because of myocarditis, and he knows of other people with the same problem, then anecdotally we would be remiss to think the numbers stated by the vaccine manufacturers are very misleading. www.bitchute.com... Perfectly healthy young people being told by the medical profession to take the Vax. Then dropping dead or being, disabled, is a crime of unfolding magnitude.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: HawkEyi

Some people in the study never had any antibodies. I keep saying there's more about this virus we don't know than we know at this point. It's a waiting game.

It's more of a "prolonging" game. Prolong deaths and infections and spread them out over time.

We have people with 4 different vaccines going into whatever reports and studies, yet we act and speak like it is one vaccine.

It is divide and conquer at this point. People say they are vaxxed or whatever, but what does that mean? Is Pfizer the best, Moderna, AstraZeneca, j&J, etc?

Seriously....if people can't see the money train yet and how divided they are pushing this it is insane.

So....to anyone saying get the vax and it works.....which one please? With records on it. And if you are suddenly saying only Pfizer because it is the only approved vax, let me know why. And if Pfizer, let me know why it didn't have to pass VRBPAC please.

Outside of that FVCK right the hell off.
edit on 9/12/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I know two people who had serious side effects and two who had serious Covid illnesses. One of those Covid illnesses was a vaccinated man and he died of Covid on a ventilator. Considering 'vaccine failure' is a reportable adverse effect, I count him as having both a serious side effect and a serious Covid illness.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
A lot of this going around!

The health part of this Thursday included a surprising figure: there are 43,779 active cases of coronavirus in Argentina . This figure marked a priori a "boom in recoveries" in just 24 hours: on Wednesday there were 189,980 infected . The quadruple. However, it has a technical explanation: an algorithm change .

www.clarin.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Vector99

Congratulations.
You and your roommate are anecdotes. Indicative of nothing.

You are cunningly strict on evidence you consider acceptable, aren't you.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join