It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex had vaccine....just tested positive for covid today.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Responsible parents consent to the vaccination and then everybody goes about their business.

It's not that complicated unless you go looking for problems is it.

a reply to: XipeTotex

Yup not complicated at all
Michigan boy dies 3 days after getting Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, CDC is investigating
www.freep.com...

Just search child dies from vaccine and see what comes up.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

When my Grannies chimney used to take off .. she let it go for a bit then threw a load of baking powder on the fire, and that was that for a few years.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I've still got no idea what you are trying to convey.

I'd give up if I was you as the chimney man football match is going right over my head now.

a reply to: XipeTotex

Did you say someone was stupid?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

When my Grannies chimney used to take off .. she let it go for a bit then threw a load of baking powder on the fire, and that was that for a few years.

What, until her house got rebuilt?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Logically if you get vaxed it buys some time before the vax wears off over time that's why you need all the booster shots. So after a couple of weeks, you are fully protected so much that you can get it, spread it, and not feel a thing, Providing you don't succumb to the side effects and seek help. But after a while when its efficacy wears off if you don't take the boosters your back to square one the perfect scam.

All while the unvaccinated like many I know and myself have full normal strong immunity because we had the flu and got well.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It's not a vaccine by that definition, is it.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Nah it's still there, Must be a hundred years old now. But They have banned coal fires .So now the old pensioners have to try and pay for electric heating. Which they can't, mind you freezing to death isn't too bad so they say.

link   

From what I understand it's still effective post infection as long as it's not got into the brain and that can take a while?

I think once it's in the brain then it's always game over.

Wasps?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Nah it's still there, Must be a hundred years old now. But They have banned coal fires .So now the old pensioners have to try and pay for electric heating. Which they can't, mind you freezing to death isn't too bad so they say.

Blimey. We have to have smokeless coal. We rely on a log/coal burner to heat our house. Always use seasoned logs too.

Have to get our chimney swept cos - insurance.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I burn wood in my fireplace. Mostly from three trees in my yard.

Of course, I only have a fire or two each year. My rule is that it has to get below 68º (F) outside before I get to have a fire in my fireplace.

My house was built in 1953. Fireplaces were a thing here, in the 50s and 60s. It got cooler more often then.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which is wrong. How do they represent people who haven't had any shots? I don't have any vaccine-injuries...I wouldn't expect the vaccine injury stats to include me. It would skew the stats.

The UK breaks them apart...although, it's the 'Unlinked' group that does the best. They are kicking Covid's butt. Whoever they really represent.

edit on 9/11/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I burn wood in my fireplace. Mostly from three trees in my yard.

Of course, I only have a fire or two each year. My rule is that it has to get below 68º (F) outside before I get to have a fire in my fireplace.

My house was built in 1953. Fireplaces were a thing here, in the 50s and 60s. It got cooler more often then.

Here in deepest Wiltshire, Englandland, 68o F is what we generally call summer.

We have had our fire on this August. It's on now!

This place was built 1890.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I hope your better half recovers. This treatment of this virus is insane.

I have one question. Why would you knowingly put the spike protien into your body? I understand that it's to warn your immune system of the virus so you get less sick when the virus is actually encountered. With the booster shot program, you just keep introducing the spike protien over and over, what is the point? Eventually you are going to get sick with the virus either by the actual virus or by the shots that give you the virus.

Where does it end?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your lucky where I am we get through a square meter of Australian gum per the three-month chilly period. It costs 140 nz dollars. June July and august with a fire every evening in July. But you can still grow anything in the greenhouse during those months.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Your lucky

Educated luck, perhaps.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
OK....a woman---someone close to an ATS member---is sick with covid and has been admitted to Emory ER....and I have a hard time seeing many posts that are on topic!!!!!!!
sooooo.........

Ex had vaccine....just tested positive for covid today.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Sat Sep 11 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

Like I said, I was listening in to the table convo of a guy who works in a hospital, and he was talking candidly with a friend. He flat out said that the vaccination won't keep you from getting it. He said he'd had the vax and gotten it. What he did say is that in his experience, he hadn't seen anyone in ICU who had gotten the shot yet.

So I'm not sure exactly what they're so big on pushing the shot for everyone for. OK. It can keep you out of the ICU, but is that benefit enough to put a gun to everyone's head who doesn't yet have the shot?

If our medical infrastructure is overrun by seriously ill people with covid, many others are left wanting and may die of non-covid due to lack of resources, caregivers and ICU beds. This has always been the goal.

That being said, I absolutely do not agree with vaccine mandates of any kind. The solution lies in beefing up medical infrastructure, not in taking away peoples rights.
edit on 9/11/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

Like I said, I was listening in to the table convo of a guy who works in a hospital, and he was talking candidly with a friend. He flat out said that the vaccination won't keep you from getting it. He said he'd had the vax and gotten it. What he did say is that in his experience, he hadn't seen anyone in ICU who had gotten the shot yet.

So I'm not sure exactly what they're so big on pushing the shot for everyone for. OK. It can keep you out of the ICU, but is that benefit enough to put a gun to everyone's head who doesn't yet have the shot?

If our medical infrastructure is overrun by seriously ill people with covid, many others are left wanting and may die of non-covid due to lack of resources, caregivers and ICU beds. This has always been the goal.

This is the excuse that pisses me off, because it's disingenuous. Not you, but the hell-or-high-water social adherence to it.

The ACTUAL problem isn't the patient counts, it's the rate of quits going on in the medical care sector.

We're not overwhelmed with sick people, we're many years into being under water with chronic severely short-staffed medical facilities.

We cannot blame patients for that one. Because they didn't cause it. Piss-poor pay, hours and treatment of staff is what caused that, and people STILL refuse to hear them.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

would you agree with me that the Husband most likely had the virus already in his body and got the shot but seeing as vaccines aren't cures he still got sick as he didn't have the anti bodies in enough supply to defeat the virus

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join