It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Same M.O. from all the commies in here. Attack the messenger to discredit the message. How about you address the information presented by the OP and his source?

Here I will help you..

Is the information being presented false? Y / N
Are the sources cited incorrect or false? Y /N

If any of the above are answered with "Y" present a counter argument and provide the reasons as to why the above are "Y".

If both of the above are "N" then make a comment on how interesting the information is, speculate on the information provided or dont comment at all.

That's how the process generally works. I know it goes against your programming, but you should give it a try.

To the OP - good info. I saw this the other day on a different link and found it very interesting. I suspect that very few will apologize for how aggressively they mocked the magnet theory. In truth I didnt know what to make of it. It was just such a strange thing.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

I don't find the contamination of a vaccine batch to be problematic.

Mistakes and accidents happen in the production process.

But there not making people be able to hang fringe magnets off there arms. LoL

Contaminant in Moderna vaccines suspected to be metallic powder

twitter.com...

From reuters now so uhmmmm lol

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a bit weird to not find contaminated injections problematic, especially since you'd likely freak out if someone wasn't wearing a mask in a restaurant, let alone finding hair in your food.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: nonspecific

Just because the word superparamagnetic has the word magnetic in it I did not presume that nanoparticles with this property would be magnetic in the sense a lay person would imagine?

Magnetic metal compounds (eg compounds of iron) are not always magnetic (eg rust isn't). When ground up really tiny -- made into nanoparticles -- they can, however, be magnetized by an external magnetic field. In that state, such materials are called superparamagnetic.

When the magnet is removed they go back to being nonmagnetic. So one talked-about use for them is to deliver medicines to a tumour site within the body, literally drawing the stuff through the veins like a magnet. Still theoretical or experimental I believe.

Obviously they don't make either metal objects or magnets stick to people, but I can see how gullible people might hear the word super!para(noid)!magnetic!! and get all excited.

I don't understand them myself but there are a few areas of research using these fields, positive and negative charges and bacteria that have been modified to respond to external stimuli in order to 'walk' to the correct receptor or area of deployment within the body to maximise efficieny and minimise side effects but as far as I'm aware it exists only in petri dish and a few isolated human studies where MRI machines or similar supergiant electromagnetic coils are used to guide them to the right place and a miniture camera/microscope is fed through the veins/nerves to guide it properly.

It looks an incredibly interesting field and have seen a few videos of atomic bond legs allowing molecules to walk uphill/along the body but goes way over my head and is done as keyhole surgery.

As you say the claims of the vaccine causing a magnetic effect or objects to stick to the body are complete nonsense though.

Basic physics awareness should make people know if anything small enough to fit through the needle was inducing a magnetic field strong enough to hold an object several billion times their mass in defiance gravity then the same nano particles that induce the alleged effect would also accelerate and shoot out the body close to the speed of light whenever someone vaccinated was in close proximity of anything ferrous.

As there aren't billions of people exploding whenever they get something out the fridge, the claim the covid vax's are responsible for objects sticking to people is clearly false.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Spanish pharma company Rovi, which bottles Moderna vaccines for markets outside of the United States, said the contamination could be due to a manufacturing issue on a production line

ETA: given up on trying to copy the link here, just look up Reuters and "contaminant-moderna-vaccines-suspected-be-metallic-powder-nhk-2021-08-27/
edit on 27-8-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Agreed.

Shall we also agree that after 15 pages of this we are still laughing at magnetic vacinated humans?

a reply to: bastion

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is what they said....So how did the OP go from this to magnets...lol

Takeda did not detail the nature of the contamination, but said it had not so far received any reports of health concerns arising from affected doses. Contaminants were seen inside vials from one of the three batches

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Agreed.

Shall we also agree that after 15 pages of this we are still laughing at magnetic vacinated humans?

a reply to: bastion

So are we gonna just ignore this reuters link as far right CT?

www.reuters.com...

Contaminant in Moderna vaccines suspected to be metallic powder - NHK

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'd say reuters is just repeating what is going around.

The truth is nobody has confirmed what the contaminant was.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is a contaminated batch though.

It's highly plausable that the contamination is metallic and I'm not disputing that.

I'm saying that I don't believe that millions of other doses were shipped out without anyone realising they were contaminated and even if they were I don't believe anyone can show me how metal contamination in a 2ml dose with a maximum size of .2mm to fit through a needle could cause magnets to stick to people.

I'm disputing the magmatism not the contamination.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
what if said metallic or magnetic particles were nano scale materials and once in the body combine at the site of injection through design and by interaction with the body?

and do they list all ingredients , especially those that are under patent as trade secrets?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
what if said metallic or magnetic particles were nano scale materials and once in the body combine at the site of injection through design and by interaction with the body?

And what if those nano-scale particles were also mixed with thermite and the entire vi-ruse was to trick people into blowing up buildings to start another 20 year war?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

and do they list all ingredients , especially those that are under patent as trade secrets?

This biggest problem is even if this was true there would not be enough to hold a magnet, or a I-Phone etc... We are also talking like 3/4 inch into your arm, so there is a lot of meat there in-between.

Put a nice big square inch piece of metal on one side of a 1/2 inch steak and one of these magnets on the other side, it still will not hold.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Wow everyone on both sides called this absolute BS called everyone that had a magnet stick to them liars

No its impossible they yelled called people idiots.

This is popcorn worthy thread

We called it BS because we saw people sticking copper pennies to their arms. Pennies aren't magnetic.

This is an old carnival trick.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And what if those nano-scale particles were also mixed with thermite and the entire vi-ruse was to trick people into blowing up buildings to start another 20 year war?

I think that 5G will just kill everyone who do not have the nano particles protection as we cull the heard.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

twitter.com...

You mean ... contamination from the metal machines used in it's manufacture?

That'd be stainless steel, which isn't very magnetic.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think that 5G will just kill everyone who do not have the nano particles protection as we cull the heard.

The thermite would be too dispersed in the body to do any damage. It would collect in the kidneys and then pass out of the body.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

twitter.com...

You mean ... contamination from the metal machines used in it's manufacture?

That'd be stainless steel, which isn't very magnetic.

Now that you have said that I know its magnetic as hell ..

Its always the exact opposite of what you say

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Why don't they stick to the inside of the metal needle? Why don't the vials stick to things?

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Because a quick search shows that most hypodermic needles are made from stainless

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This is a contaminated batch though.

It's highly plausable that the contamination is metallic and I'm not disputing that.

I'm saying that I don't believe that millions of other doses were shipped out without anyone realising they were contaminated and even if they were I don't believe anyone can show me how metal contamination in a 2ml dose with a maximum size of .2mm to fit through a needle could cause magnets to stick to people.

I'm disputing the magmatism not the contamination.

Spin it however you guys want but the fact is you all said no way there was any metal in these shots.

Magnetic or not you all screamed there was no metal in the shots it couldnt go through the syringe you screamed.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join