It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
You said you could answer why the particles wouldn't stick to the needle.

I just pointed out that your answer only covered some of the claims out there.

I don't think you got what I am saying. Basically we don't know what they did there but we DO see contamination and the anecdotes from people who had just taken the jab.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The Epoch Times are hardly competition.

Just nonsensical right-wing inflammatory gibberish.

Based on New age bulltard.

CNN is left wing . SO what does it mean that you hate the opposite of the liars?

With all the other ass hats on TV, we simply HAVE TO TRY someone else . I am not listening to liars. You can if you wish. I will take each article from any reporter with a grain of salt and try to prove or disprove what I hear. I have to now they lie like satanist.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Foreign substance detected in Moderna vaccine in Japan may be metal - The Japan Times

An investigation by Moderna, Rovi and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., which is in charge of the vaccine’s distribution in Japan, is ongoing. The foreign material is “a metal that reacts to a magnet” and is believed to have entered the vials during the production process , the Asahi Shimbun quoted an unidentified senior health ministry official as saying.

So far, there have been no reports of ill health from contaminated doses, or of foreign materials in other batches of the Moderna vaccine that have been distributed in Japan.

Who are they kidding LoL There have been plenty of Reports .......

edit on 8272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'll say again that a metal that reacts with a magnet would not make you magnetic.

That's assuming it would fit in the needle in the first place.

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

LoL

All the reports were a Magnet sticking to the arm - not plain metal - try to keep up ... Your reverse speek doesn't change a thing

From the link again ... The Jig is UP

The foreign material is “a metal that reacts to a magnet” and is believed to have entered the vials during the production process

Big Pharma Injecting Graphene Oxide As Adjuvant In COVID Jabs!

Italian litigants in COVID ‘vaccine’ lawsuits against Big Pharma show how the jab has turned their skin magnetic! Lawyers argue it is a side effect from the experimental and unproven practice of adding graphene oxide as an adjuvant to ‘vaccines.’

Studies affirm using graphene oxide in this way is a novel and evolving approach in vaccine medicine. While PubMed tells us in ‘Functionalized graphene oxide serves as a novel vaccine nano-adjuvant for robust stimulation of cellular immunity’ that:

“Benefiting from their unique physicochemical properties, graphene derivatives have attracted great attention in biomedicine. In this study, we carefully engineered graphene oxide (GO) as a vaccine adjuvant for immunotherapy using urease B (Ure B) as the model antigen.” [1]

------
As far as fitting thru a needle ....

Multifunctional graphene oxide/iron oxide nanoparticles for magnetic targeted drug delivery dual magnetic resonance/fluorescence imaging and cancer sensing

Graphene Oxide (GO) has recently attracted substantial attention in biomedical field as an effective platform for biological sensing, tissue scaffolds and in vitro fluorescence imaging. However, the targeting modality and the capability of its in vivo detection have not been explored. To enhance the functionality of GO, we combine it with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (Fe3O4 NPs

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I hardly ever post...I am very much a lurker of the "new" topics because there's always a few topics of interest & this one is hitting close enough to home that I decided to share my experience after taking the Pfizer jab...Take it as will...I just need to get this out of my head & in the world somewhere.

The whole magnetic thing seemed crazy to me...especially after seeing video of a spoon lady at a county meeting or such looking perplexed that the video she'd seen online wasn't playing out as true in that moment when her spoon kept falling off her arm. So, I wrote it off & really didn't think much if it until recently when I started seeing more stories about contamination of the vials floating around. This is when I decided to test something that I'd been thinking about in the back of my head since that first spoon video. One of the things I have left over from a previous project is about a dozen 8mm(pencil eraser) diameter x 3mm thick neodymium magnets. So here's what I tried & this is what happened.

First I was able to locate an area on my upper arm where a magnet would stick, but could be knocked off with the slightest of movements...enough that I felt like I could be pushing it or somehow mentally convincing myself I was feeling more than I was. I decided to take 4 of these magnets in a square pattern & see if I could replicate what I was doing with one & here's what has happened. The magnets stick...they feel like they are attracted to my bone...I can run the magnets along the length of my clavicle on the side I got both vaccine shots & they don't fall off...there's no tricks, there's no body oils, there's no residue of any kind yet they stick...I have never tried doing this before, so I can't say that it wasn't happening before I got the vaccine, however, it's happening now & after testing it on my wife, it is also happening to her. Is it from the vaccine? will it go away? am I getting turned into a cyborg? who knows...all I can say is there is definitely something going on in both of our arms (opposite sides) & it's weird enough that I need to share it & see where it takes me. Dismiss me, believe me, try it for yourself, don't try it...whatever works for you, but this is my truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've seen people here claim they can stick metal to them and seen claims elsewhere that people can now stick keys and spoons to themselves aver a covid jab.

As to magnets sticking to people then I'd be interested in your views as to the magnets used.

The covid 19 shots are 2ml so after enough water to make it liquid how much metallic matter do you suggest is in the vial?

If it's nanoparticles which I know nothing about I'd be interested as to what size magnet would need to be used to stick to these particles factoring in the skin and other bodily materials that would be in between the magnet and the metallic particles.

If it's contaminant matter that would need to be smaller that .2mm as that's the interior diameter of the needle then that's also going to be some special kind of magnet?

Are these particles attracted to magnets by multiple factors compared to standard metals?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Reading comprehension is your responsibility

To enhance the functionality of GO, we combine it with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (Fe3O4 NPs)

Ignorance is Bliss Eh ... Keep running in that hamster wheel

Carry On

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thank you for reinforcing the truth. If they are NOT nervous they may be too far gone for their own good. Maybe the nanny state they have accepted will save them.

I hope they got the placebo.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Foreign substance detected in Moderna vaccine in Japan may be metal - The Japan Times

An investigation by Moderna, Rovi and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., which is in charge of the vaccine’s distribution in Japan, is ongoing. The foreign material is “a metal that reacts to a magnet” and is believed to have entered the vials during the production process , the Asahi Shimbun quoted an unidentified senior health ministry official as saying.

So far, there have been no reports of ill health from contaminated doses, or of foreign materials in other batches of the Moderna vaccine that have been distributed in Japan.

Who are they kidding LoL There have been plenty of Reports .......

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It could be if it has properties that activate an electromagnet when in the blood stream is how it can happen.

This stuff is apparently not "inert" they have found in the vax's.

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'll say again that a metal that reacts with a magnet would not make you magnetic.

That's assuming it would fit in the needle in the first place.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Once again the MSM proven to be untrustworthy. It always takes another country to reveal the lies. These are the same tactics they used on the UFO community. Now the government had to admit they were real. Look at all the people they shamed and ridiculed and worse over the years of UFOology.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
An electromagnet needs a power source though?

How would these particles that are electromagnetic be powered?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I can’t believe some people still believe this tripe.

The amount of metal needed to make a magnet stick to your arm is way more than a couple of tiny shavings that are small enough to fit through a neee.

Some of you are so sealed up in the “I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE VACCINES!” line that you ignore even preschool physics to make it “fit”.

Here’s a test a 3 year old could do. Get some metal shavings that would fit down a needle. Get a fridge magnet. Get a price of paper. Put filings under paper, magnet on top of paper. Now lift up the paper and watch the magnet fall away.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Far from it. I'm always looking to learn.

Just because the word superparamagnetic has the word magnetic in it I did not presume that nanoparticles with this property would be magnetic in the sense a lay person would imagine?

I'm not clever enough.to know this kind of thing but I'm sure the earth is magnetic and yet my keys don't fly out of my hand and stick to the ground do they?

Please take the time to explain the properties of superparamagnetic nano particles in a way someone like myself could understand how they could generate the levels of magnetism required to cause the phenomenon in question.

Based on a suitable volume of course given the injection is a total of 2ml, double that I suppose if you have two jabs.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The interior diameter of the needle is just under .2mm so anything used would need to be smaller than this.

a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The interior diameter of the needle is just under .2mm so anything used would need to be smaller than this.

Yeah, but if they are nanobot transformers they could pass through the needle and then reassemble subcutaneously into a larger hypermagnetic yellow car.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

EXACTLY!

Even fine iron filings (in a small enough dose that would be almost invisible) through paper would make the magnet slip and fall off.

There would need to be such a large amount under the skin that you would have to inject a full 2ml multiple times (much more than twice) for the concentration to be enough for a magnet to stick.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: JAGStorm

Tell me this then how do these ""magnetic particles"" not stick to the hollow metal needle?

And do you have any idea how much ""magnetic particles"" would be required to be stuck in to your arm for a fridge magnet to stick?

Think it was calculated to be the size of a penny, your apt to notice that going in.

None of my jags hurt, did yours?

OOH ooh ooh pick me, pick me, I'll answer that one!
Because the stainless steel that is used in hypodermic needles is non-magnetic. But you probably know that by now.

www.scientificamerican.com...
www.meadmetals.com...
www.microgroup.com...
btw, I've never had a jag, but I'm pretty sure some Naval Officer has.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I see what you are saying here.

The nanoparticles could form into a long chain, although only microns wide it would be many miles long so it would easily pass through the needle.

Once inside the body it could reform into a hypermagnetic tetragrammatron calling on the power of not just Scientism but the well established magnetic properties of baphomet the king of the underworld and patron saint of kids pictures on fridge doors.

It's all so easy to see when you wake up and start seeing the bigger picture while going down the rabbit hole and connecting the dots by doing your own research.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 27/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The metal would need to be of less volume than 2ml as the saline would need to be the bulk of the contents.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join