It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: andy06shake

i don't give a # if you ignore me.

I'm saying you are ignoring all the evidence that the vaccine is bad for you.

keep up

He also conveniently ignored all the links I sent him about how many of the vaccines were "accidentally" saline while he brags about how he's not magnetized.
Hilariously idiotic.

edit on 8/26/2021 by Destal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ColeYounger

Fair play It would be # hot to be Magneto, if only for a little while.

Until the metal reaches a vital organ......

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Whether that story is true remains to be seen lol. I am not getting the shot because I am gonna be an experimment of my own. I am going to see how much natural immunity works. If I catch cvd and it is worse (very easy to happen) my experiment fails. If it works then hopefully it will work with all those "vxd" who are now catching it. Not anti vx ftr just got my tetanus booster in feb.
a reply to: vonclod

I understand, had my own reservations, wanted to wait..was goaded into it by family and work, and I was also at that "who gives a f@#$" stage anyway! I also understand most people who are weary of this, are not classic antivaxxers. Anyway, no regrets for me, I do question much, but accept the basic science..everything else, and how it's being handled is up for debate.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

If you can find me something magnetic that will hold a key to someone's arm

Have you considered it may be something unknown in our paradigm? Most people don't even know about Nitinol, which not only exists, but had over 200 top scientists worldwide working on super-Nitinol projects in the 80's. Hell, Berkeley has has an overunity device made of it running in one of it's buildings since then...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

"research at the NTNU Nanomechanical Lab relies on nanocubes that he himself manufactures from magnetite, which is why they self-assemble in response to a magnetic field"

Let's not forget that our knowledge is incomplete. We must allow for possibilities that include factors we don't know or understand...yet.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Great mental gymnastics here.

So 1 batch sent to Japan was identified as being contaminated, so they put on hold the two adjacent batches, and this is your smoking gun?

Still laughing.

Me laughing too.

Mental gymnastics? Personally I'll just go with "mental'.

You and your groupies who for some reason visit conspiracy thinking lol!
Well I have had friends and Family die after the so called VX so I have a right to speak and think and you can all just do what you always do make like a group of big bad roosters pecking away at anything you think you can push arounds.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I would also like to see some more articles confirming this before offering my apologies.

No other articles I have seen say anything about the contamination being magnetic for a start.

Even if so the contaminates are said to be 1-2mm in size, that would be some pretty impressive feat to get into and out of the needle and be strong enough to be magnetic once subcutaneous.

As it stands my apologies are on standby awaiting verification.

a reply to: andy06shake

These three posted above your post seemed like a good start to me.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

a reply to: JAGStorm

Tell me this then how do these ""magnetic particles"" not stick to the hollow metal needle?

And do you have any idea how much ""magnetic particles"" would be required to be stuck in to your arm for a fridge magnet to stick?

Think it was calculated to be the size of a penny, your apt to notice that going in.

None of my jags hurt, did yours?

I can answer that.

The needle is not a magnet. The particles are attracted like metal to a magnet. Mystery solved.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I for one am glad to get the anecdotes like this. Can you prove that for your friends? I am not saying on ATS, that isn't possible. But I would say in the future you might be needing to show you had the placebo. This could get crazy. I would at least be concerned if I had two jabs. DON'T panic regardless but look into ways to counter the side affects reported. I would want to know if I had to many thrombosis events in my blood. I wouldn't trust these people ever again if it were found to be causing you clots. God bless you to have had the placebo. Praying for all who have had this.

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I have had 2 jabs and recently had 2 MRI scnas and a CT scan

I did not stick to the machine thankfully

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

a reply to: MPoling

Naw mate the Epoch Times is in no way credible.

Falun Gong is new age religious nonsense.

Full of right-wing inflammatory mince.

Scientology has been around for years is that credible?

CNN and FOX , ABC, CBS and NBC have been around for a long time too and they are corrupted to the point Scientology is way down my list of concerns. What does that mean that you then if you slam their competition? They are aren't known liars in my book like the ones I just listed.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That doesn't explain people saying metal objects, not magnets, stick to their arm.

The particles would have to be magnetic for that to be true.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

arent they nano particles by definition?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
arent they nano particles by definition?

Makes no difference to the claim by Justoneman that it isn't the particles that are magnetic when that is what some are saying, nano or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What is this? Is that not just those cool microchips? Seems like a waste.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That doesn't explain people saying metal objects, not magnets, stick to their arm.

The particles would have to be magnetic for that to be true.

Activation of the contaminate/ingredient in your blood would be possible.

But hold on here.

I have not seen someone demonstrate this either. I am only speculating with an open mind. I will hold my tongue on we have "proof of magnetism". I will hold my ground on there is something rotten with this whole situation. The history of experimental procedures being forced on people are why we have the Nuremburg Tribunal declarations to contend with these clowns. Tuskegee is being remembered in the Black community and they are saying no in large numbers to taking a vax like this one.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You said you could answer why the particles wouldn't stick to the needle.

I just pointed out that your answer only covered some of the claims out there.

edit on 27-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

There is no proof of magnesium just friction.

Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The Epoch Times are hardly competition.

Just nonsensical right-wing inflammatory gibberish.

Based on New age bulltard.

edit on 27-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Destal

Naw mate Youtube is rather light on the hate speech these days.

I don't like racist inflammatory mince without any sort of factual evidence to back there spurious claims.

Your lord god Bitchute does that in spades.

Like i said its up there with "BeforeItsNews.com" if in doubt go check out the similarity in content if you QAnon what i mean.

edit on 27-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join