It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Following the money, you nailed it. Other than Tylenol, Advil, and Aspirin, I don't take anything.

Celebrex is really good for joint pain, that is all I take.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Now it will start....Hospitals will require it for treatment and Insurance company's requiring it to be insured .

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: panoz77

Yeah, the VAERS reporting only thousands dying raises no concerns. Never before in the history of medicine would a drug that resulted in 5 deaths, let alone thousands be approved. NEVER.

Maybe it points to the limited value VAERS actually provides. Low doses of aspirin kills like 3000 per year in the US, was that ever approved?

Correct, VAERS vastly under reports deaths and injuries.
edit on 24-8-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well two areas that could have very accurate numbers since in both cases people would need to go to the hospital are these two, so are you suggesting VAERS is the only place that any of this is recorded? It is also out there for everyone to see without VAERS.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My condition is similar to bipolar and I'll be honest I'd take my condition over a random selection of just ten of those side effects.

a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well two areas that could have very accurate numbers since in both cases people would need to go to the hospital are these two, so are you suggesting VAERS is the only place that any of this is recorded? It is also out there for everyone to see without VAERS.

Doctors are required to report side effects and deaths from vaccine to VAERS, many are not.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Doctors are required to report side effects and deaths from vaccine to VAERS, many are not.

Well there is also a ton of non-doctors making reports too, go read a couple of hundred and you will get my point. Hospitals on the other hand need to keep accurate information on their patients right? That is why I suggest the number of people dying and seriously sick are really good numbers.

Daily death counts and daily number of people actually in hospitals for COVID does not come from VAERS.
edit on 24-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Question - The Pfizer Vaccine Does Not Work After 6 months , it is No Good Anymore , so Why has it been Approved by the FDA ?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Um for boosters.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

This is false.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

WRONG Answer . What is Contained in said " Boosters " Other than the Origional Experimental Formula ? Chocolate Spinkles or..........> ?

edit on 24-8-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah

That's nice.

Still not getting a vaccine for a #ing cold bug.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...
Ppl make fun of it and call it horse medicine. I say, if it works and it’s safe, let’s #ing go.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Payoffs, kickbacks, dinero, moolah, greenbacks, dough, cheddar.... Good old fashioned MONEY.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Take a look at this study. I posted it on another forum but everyone should read it. The antibodies are more effective than any shots.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
www.fda.gov...

Bottom of PG 4

Having concluded that the criteria for issuance of this authorization under Section 564(c) of the
Act are met, I am authorizing the emergency use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine for the
prevention of COVID-19, as described in the Scope of Authorization section of this letter
(Section II) and subject to the terms of this authorization. Additionally, as specified in
subsection III.BB, I am authorizing use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under
this EUA when used to provide a two-dose regimen for individuals aged 12 through 15 year

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah

That's nice.

Still not getting a vaccine for a #ing cold bug.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...

Your sister and brother-in-law were fortunate to get it, recover, and can now steer clear of vaccines, boosters, or whatever else the voodoo doctors come up with.

Everyone in America should contract and recover. It's the preferred route.

Listen, I know this is harsh, but I get slightly triggered by people who dont think things through. You do know how many people this would kill right?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777
Have you heard what this Professor is saying?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Question - The Pfizer Vaccine Does Not Work After 6 months , it is No Good Anymore , so Why has it been Approved by the FDA ?

Because they changed the focus on the narrative:

Before - The vaccines work and provide protection against, infection, death and severe outcome.

Now - The vaccines do a pretty good job at preventing those at risk from dying.

The FDA cannot, unfortunately, not disapprove the vaccines here and now, based off the otherwise fine preprints from Israel, if Pfizer provides them with months old documentation that the vaccines work.

That's bureaucracy for you. Besides. Don't tell me FDA isn't somehow in the pockets of the pharma companies. Or individuals in the FDA. It just hasn't been discovered or proven yet.

ANd yes, like gravity wrote:

- How can Pfizer be allowed to provide boosters if the main vaccine is not approved.

FDA has no choice really. The business is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I did not plow through the 16 pages to see if this has been mentioned but this whole thread is based on a lie.

There isn't any FDA authorization for ANY currently available vaccine. The vaccine the FDA approved...doesn't even EXIST yet.
We have been lied to again. At this point, anybody that is for these vaccines after all of the cover ups and outright lies...is my mortal enemy, plain and simple.

twitter.com...

rumble.com...

edit on 25-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: links

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: GravitySucks

WRONG Answer . What is Contained in said " Boosters " Other than the Origional Experimental Formula ? Chocolate Spinkles or..........> ?

You should really reread my comment and rethink your response.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join