It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Right - Herd Immunity via Covid-19 Recovery is The Way to Go.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Or a hooker offering to bring her friend in for free.

Yeah, that sounds safe.
They can both give me herpes, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis, chlamidia, and covid delta variant.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

1. We don’t follow orders blindly like you types
2. We don’t have idols like you types ( though you wrongly project that we do)
3. We want to wait until the clinical trial is over before we put something inside us.

There, so simple even a democrat can understand

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Another pro-Trump thread lol

Link

A variety of factors have contributed to the recent surge in the region, including people growing weary of the pandemic and letting precautions slip, low vaccination rates and the emergence of the delta variant of the virus, which was first detected in India, said Abhishek Rimal, the Asia-Pacific emergency health coordinator for the Red Cross, who is based in Malaysia.

Covid is far from over for some of us. US is a first world country that imports most of our goods from 2nd and 3rd world countries. If you are in any business that relies on overseas supply you are fully aware of the reality of the situation and treating it as a conspiracy theory is dangerous.

In fact I'd argue that Covid conspiracy theorists are all from first world countries and coming up with Covid conspiracies is a first world privilege.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Speaking of cognitive dissonance: if covid is such a concern for the country, why is Biden letting so many illegals with covid thru the border?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah, that sounds safe.
They can both give me herpes, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis, chlamidia, and covid delta variant.

No offense, but maybe you need to find a higher class of hooker. Or use a condom.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

Speaking of cognitive dissonance: if covid is such a concern for the country, why is Biden letting so many illegals with covid thru the border?

I'm pretty sure that he's not doing it on purpose. Has he actually reduced the number of border patrols since trump left office, or torn down any of the wall?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Your wish is your command.

Of course it is, I don't need you to tell me that.

And his name is still Andrew Saul, not Salk.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

And he's still a quack.

"No cure for polio." - actual doctors

"No you need some Vitamin Reeeeee!" - Saul the Quack

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah, that sounds safe.

No offense, but maybe you need to find a higher class of hooker. Or use a condom.

No offense to you,
But I don't visit hookers.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: NotGuilty

I'm pretty sure that he's not doing it on purpose. Has he actually reduced the number of border patrols since trump left office, or torn down any of the wall?

Not on purpose?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: Bunch

If we save 5 million by completely opening up and never locking down again, would that be stupid?

I prefer math to your feelz.

I wonder how you feel if an alien ship came to this world and said: “Give me 1 million humans or we will destroy the planet with everyone in it?

Would you choose to protect and fight for one million? Or send them to their deaths because math?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

If we save 5 million by completely opening up and never locking down again, would that be stupid?

I wonder how you feel if an alien ship came to this world and said: “Give me 1 million humans or we will destroy the planet with everyone in it?

Would you choose to protect and fight for one million? Or send them to their deaths because math?

The math, dingdong. If one million saves well over 7 BILLION, then that outweighs the ever-loving # out of your feel-gud feelz, unless you WANT to admit that you just implied that there's nothing worth sacrificing anyone or anything for ever. Because again, you just literally implied others aren't worth sacrificing for (therefore, neither is the vax sacrifice demanded of us worthwhile) But I don't think you have the balls to do anything but gaslight & backpeddle.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'd give them DB and then pick another 4-5 people to reach the requested goal.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Boadicea
Long before the smallpox vaccine, it was known that contracting and recovering from cowpox also provided immunity from smallpox. It was common for everyone in a household with a cow to take their turns milking and tending to the cows in order to contract cowpox and develop their own immunities against small pox.

That's basically the same thing as being vaccinated, taking a weaker dose of the actual virus and allowing your body to build immunity.

So what? That's (vaxing instead) like opting for Elmer's over Gorilla to me.

I'm not feeling spiffy today. Could it be a cold? Maybe. Could it be the Rona? Maaaaybe. Do I care? Not really, I'm actually a little stoked to feel like crap, been a LONG damn time since my immune system did any REAL work for me.

I'll survive the Scratchy Throat, Headache & Sniffles 2021.

Hope you get better soon,Nyiah.👍👍

Thanks Eddie
It's already clearing up quick, and the only thing I've taken was an ibuprofen for the headache. It started up yesterday morning for me, so at this rate, it's looking like one of those good old fashioned 3-day summer colds that used to be the bane of so many summer trips

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I'm still going with math.

Of course.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'd give them DB and then pick another 4-5 people to reach the requested goal.

OMG you want them to annihilate us?

I don't think their tractor beam could get DB up there...and when it lets go, guess where he's landing?
edit on 7/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Herd immunity is a natural biological process that's been going on since the earliest human and other species began.

Leave it to the politicians to make it a political matter.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I would send them 1 million pedophiles and murderers.
They would probably waste us anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Herd immunity is a natural biological process that's been going on since the earliest human and other species began.

So is dying from preventable illness.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Who’s demanding you or forcing you to take the vaccine?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join