It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Right - Herd Immunity via Covid-19 Recovery is The Way to Go.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
a reply to: Blue Shift

1. We don’t follow orders blindly like you types
2. We don’t have idols like you types ( though you wrongly project that we do)
3. We want to wait until the clinical trial is over before we put something inside us.

There, so simple even a democrat can understand

1. Dems aren't blindly following, the are thinking and choosing. These things make sense to them
2. Trump is the idol thar you don't think you have
3. Phase 3 trials ended last year, multiple countries did them.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Or a hooker offering to bring her friend in for free.

Yeah, that sounds safe.
They can both give me herpes, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis, chlamidia, and covid delta variant.

No offense, but maybe you need to find a higher class of hooker. Or use a condom.

No offense to you,
But I don't visit hookers.

This is what you pick up on?

I also mentioned guns and premium streaming services. I take it that you have no problems with them?

OK, replace hookers with puppies, or corn dogs, or pretty much anything else where it's nice to get more for free. My analogy still stands, if you can get more of a good thing at no extra cost then it's usually pretty sweet.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Or a hooker offering to bring her friend in for free.

Yeah, that sounds safe.
They can both give me herpes, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis, chlamidia, and covid delta variant.

No offense, but maybe you need to find a higher class of hooker. Or use a condom.

No offense to you,
But I don't visit hookers.

This is what you pick up on?

I also mentioned guns and premium streaming services. I take it that you have no problems with them?

OK, replace hookers with puppies, or corn dogs, or pretty much anything else where it's nice to get more for free. My analogy still stands, if you can get more of a good thing at no extra cost then it's usually pretty sweet.

Like the free candy that the guy in the white van advertises to children?
Free isn't always a good thing.
edit on b000000312021-07-23T14:32:49-05:0002America/ChicagoFri, 23 Jul 2021 14:32:49 -0500200000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: tanstaafl

And he's still a quack.

Opinions like yours are like...

"No cure for polio." - actual doctors

Clueless idiots - you know the type. Intimately.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Speaking of cognitive dissonance: if covid is such a concern for the country, why is Biden letting so many illegals with covid thru the border?

Hah. So typical. Rather than answer the question, it's "Orange Man Bad!"

EDIT: Just let me clarify. So you're saying that Covid IS bad and not just a myth? Because if that's the case, I suppose you've vaccinated yourself against all the dirty immigrants, right?
edit on 23-7-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Opinions like yours are like...

...correct because I don't buy into woo.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You should start buying in mate.

Woo woo is going to be big soon and worth more than any crypto currency or gold bar.

Once all us foolish Vax sheeples are dead woo will be the main currency.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
because I don't buy into woo.

Me neither. Good thing for me Dr. Andrew Saul is neither.

The saddest thing (for you) is you may never know just how much you are missing by virtue of your knee-jerk-auto-poo reflex.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure this belongs onthis post, but here goes. I was talking with a friend today, and trying to get her to take a covid vaccination. She told me that the vaccine injections put microchips into our bodies. Haha said I, rediculous! She said that when a vaccinated person turns on the camera on their phone and places the phone in the spot where the vaccine was given, numbers appear on the phone (supposedly microchip numbers.). The numbers only show at the injection site. I tried it. I did not get numbers, but three small boxes outlined in green. Move the phone, the boxes disappear.. I tried this on another friend and 10 boxes showed up at her injection site. If you don't believe me, try it yourself. What the heck does this mean?
Can anyone answer this! It is scary strange!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Covid is just like the flu. I actually had covid last year. It was nothing. I’m not taking an experimental vax for something that won’t kill me. I don’t know what is so hard to understand about this.
Do you get the flu shot every year? And do you care if I do?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

1. We don’t follow orders blindly like you types
2. We don’t have idols like you types ( though you wrongly project that we do)
3. We want to wait until the clinical trial is over before we put something inside us.

There, so simple even a democrat can understand

1. Dems aren't blindly following, the are thinking and choosing. These things make sense to them
2. Trump is the idol thar you don't think you have
3. Phase 3 trials ended last year, multiple countries did them.

If I had an idol, it would be Jimmy page....or slash. And I don’t give a damn what their opinion of the vax is, either.

Why hasn’t the FDA approved of vax yet?
edit on 23-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The problem is. This IS NOT a normal Flu, and anyone saying otherwise is not mistaken or confused. They are just highly dishonest.

How do we know that ? Well since when did a Flu take out multiple family members ? Yea right. Not in anybody's here lifetime. So EVERYONE knows it is not just a Flu.

The reason experts are worried even though it does not seem to kill that many people .

(a) It does not just kill you, it kills you slowly and even at the % it does, is enough to block up any countries Health Systems. The unintended consequences of just letting that happen can be dire.

Eg..... Right here in New Zealand at present there is a respiratory illness hitting children that can be deadly if not treated. Our hospitals are stretched to capacity right now. But is easy to treat with the right drugs and equipment.

IF we were also fighting Covid at present, which is now hitting a wide range of age groups ( we have zero case at present ) we would be forced to either not treat adults or children.

Who would want to be responsible for the decision that would have caused that scenario. All because they lacked enough critical thinking skills to predict a worse case scenario.

(b) As per the 1918 Pandemic. It would take about 3 - 4 years to burn through most of the public. During that time the economy does not just tick along as per normal. People dying at a much higher rate than normal, some being business owners and more involved with financial issues than people think, and combine that with grief and anger in the public, countries just DO NOT just carry on.

Most countries GDP would be hit hard and a lot of skilled people would be lost. Plus in the general workforce.

Remember the variants are hitting all age groups. People can not hide behind the " but it is only old people " mantra anymore.

(c) More people are left with permanent lung and organ damage than die from Covid. With many probably not being able to continue to be working like they were before, or at all.

I do not think people understand what having a massive jump in disabled people would do to an economy. I mean most countries are just starting to find out how expensive the Obesity and Type2 Diabetes Epidemic is. Long Covid on top of that. That is economic suicide.

(d) Some experts add Ethics and Morals into their equation.

As I stated before, this is NOT the normal Flu. Good clue is not just the sheer agony of how it kills you ( that current pain relief drugs have bugger all effect on ), but as a Mortician I can tell you the damage to the bodies is extensive. I have done similar cases before with other diseases. Covid is hard-core aggressive if it is going to get into you. Why anybody would actually WANT this to happen to another human being is beyond me.

I am sorry, but " I think I had it, and it was fine " does not excuse sociopathic behavior. Which is something most experts would agree on.

.a reply to: NotGuilty

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Breakthestreak

And how many black vp and presidents have you had?..
I'll wait.
While I wait how many black house reps and senators does the racist GOP have?
And you call us racist.

EVERY conservative and Trump supporter openly supports Candice Owens

EVERY leftist believes blacks are ‘less capable’ of obtaining an ID

Leftists and democrats are most definitely racist

The democrat party founded the confederate army and the KKK. Fact.

100% of democrats voted AGAINST the abolition of slavery, why is that?
edit on 23 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

So get the vax. Simple as that. I won’t stop you.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

originally posted by: vonclod
Do you ever tire of polishing Trumps balls?

"When they have no real retort they always attack the poster".

Just showing how insipid you are.

Anyone who thinks they know exactly whats going on is delusional..that goes for both sides of this issue. What I said was an observation, I'm not concerned if you didn't appreciate it, it's f'ing creepy to idolise any man like that..thats my opinion!!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

It was a democrat in here that called all the illegal immigrants “filthy”.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

Confused
how does your review of a very few dead bodies, you couldn't have possibly seen many, rate towards anything that the 100's of millions living survivors of an infection have in common?

NZ currently treating kids with a respiratory disease and you don't see how an previous infection of that could have an effect on the very few people who have died in NZ with a sars-cov-2 infection.

Looking the front door to the country like NZ did is what everyone should have done to slow the spread.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No surprise there

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

No surprise there

Leftists honestly believe that ‘illegal immigrant’ somehow means ‘non white’, it doesn’t.

Immigrants, illegal or otherwise, come in ALL races and nationalities. Which is a very confusing concept to the racist left.
edit on 23 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join