It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Right - Herd Immunity via Covid-19 Recovery is The Way to Go.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No, my woo tolerance level has been exceeded this month. Maybe next month...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A broken analogue clock twice a day.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, my woo tolerance level has been exceeded this month. Maybe next month...

It was just to show you that the member was not referring to Jonas Salk or any Salk for that matter.

I can understand that woo is scary.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I can understand that woo is scary.

Yeah, especially when people pretend to be online doctors.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: carewemust

Lysol isn't natural, but that's how I drove Covid-19 out of my body in less than 48 hours.

The label on the can is 100% accurate. The product works like a charm.

LOL -- my grandmother would approve!!! She swore by Lysol for everything!

My wife went to the hospital for the B.A.M. antibody treatment Trump made free for everyone. I stayed home, sprayed Lysol over my head and inhaled it as it rained down, once every 4 hours.

It took her 2 days to feel good again, and 10 days to regain taste buds, 3 weeks to regain her sense of smell.

In just under 2 days, I was completely back to normal.

I went to Labcorp to get a Covid-19 antibody test just to make sure it was Covid-19 I had. The blood test confirmed a robust antibody presence. (i.e. No vaccine 4 me!)

edit on 7/23/2021 by carewemust because: Will editing remove the underlining?

edit on 7/23/2021 by carewemust because: WILD STUFF. ATS Must Have Me Flagged As a Super VIP?

edit on 7/23/2021 by carewemust because: Since I can't remove the Underlining, we'll just have to accept that ATS knows what its doing.

edit on 7/23/2021 by carewemust because: TYPO CORRECTED

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I had my case of covid treated in a hospital, and I admit that it wasn't scary.
I have antibodies too now.
But my boss is urging me to get vaccinated.
I'm not going to do it.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I had to for travel reasons. I'm just not willing to deal with the hassles of constantly getting tested every other week.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

And how many black vp and presidents have you had?..
I'll wait.
While I wait how many black house reps and senators does the racist GOP have?
And you call us racist.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
I'll trust the Mayo Clinic. You, not at all.

Your wish is your command.

And it's 'Salk', FFS.

No, actually, it really is Saul FFS...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Long before the smallpox vaccine, it was known that contracting and recovering from cowpox also provided immunity from smallpox. It was common for everyone in a household with a cow to take their turns milking and tending to the cows in order to contract cowpox and develop their own immunities against small pox.

That's basically the same thing as being vaccinated, taking a weaker dose of the actual virus and allowing your body to build immunity.

So what? That's (vaxing instead) like opting for Elmer's over Gorilla to me.

I'm not feeling spiffy today. Could it be a cold? Maybe. Could it be the Rona? Maaaaybe. Do I care? Not really, I'm actually a little stoked to feel like crap, been a LONG damn time since my immune system did any REAL work for me.

I'll survive the Scratchy Throat, Headache & Sniffles 2021.

Hope you get better soon,Nyiah.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

But I have to stress that -- as a whole -- we did not even try treating Covid naturally.

Well, I treated it 'naturally'. I got it and got better. It's the flu, basically.

For you , maybe, but for people with comorbidity such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, or simply the elderly getting it "naturally" isn't an option because it presents them with a higher than is acceptable risk. So vaccination is by far the better methord.

Equally, you may get covid "naturally" and be asymptomatic, or not show symptoms for several days. In which case you may inadvertently spread it to people who have comorbidity. In which case you might be OK, but the person sitting behind you on your morning commute that you infect might not be as I doubt that you're too keen on mask wearing.

Another factor is that the more people who get it "naturally" the more likely that a new strain or variant will emerge. These things so far have primarily come from densely packed areas with minimal vaccination. For example the London transport system befor ethe Vax was introduced, or the slums of India and Peru. We simply aren't seeing these dangerous variants coming from small towns with small populations, or wealthy areas where people can socially distance naturally.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I had my case of covid treated in a hospital, and I admit that it wasn't scary.
I have antibodies too now.
But my boss is urging me to get vaccinated.
I'm not going to do it.

It's free, and it gives you extra protection on top of what you already have.

This is like a gun store offering you a free Glock with your AR15, Or Netflix offering you a years worth of Disney+

Or a hooker offering to bring her friend in for free.

Did I mention that it's free, and that gives you more protection?

Would it help if I told you that this vaccine was researched and approved by the Trump administration, and Trump himself urged people to get it. By refusing to get vaxxed you're spitting on his legacy and giving Biden a free pass to introduce vaccine passports.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If you can't figure out nobody gives a damn, you're the problem, not everyone else. God damn, go peddle # on the streetcorner, ya dealer hook-up wannabe.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: carewemust

At that IFR there would have been at least 1.5 million deaths in the US and probably higher before herd imunity was reached.

That also ignores other long term complications from contracting covid.

It remains to be seen if the drug deaths, suicides, ruined marriages, delayed student learning, etc.. was worth saving an additional 1 million lives.

Remember, 94% of those who died had 3 or more existing medical conditions anyway.

And, at least 2.8 million people die in America, year after year after year...

Wow! So eager to throw the lives of possibly 1M people away just for the sake of being right? I’m sorry but that’s not the human spirit or what we should allows humans to become. There is help for drug addiction, their are mental health options for those considering suicide, marriage counseling and many option for tutoring children which by the education of your kids should start at your house.

1 million lives you are willing to send to their deaths… just wow… that’s what passes as conservative doctrine nowadays.
edit on 23-7-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Your wish is your command.

Of course it is, I don't need you to tell me that.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
For you , maybe, but for people with comorbidity such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, or simply the elderly getting it "naturally" isn't an option because it presents them with a higher than is acceptable risk. So vaccination is by far the better methord.

I did both, bro.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

If we save 5 million by completely opening up and never locking down again, would that be stupid?

I prefer math to your feelz.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Quit talking common sense...this is America.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Do you ever tire of polishing Trumps balls?

Best on ATS Award winner!

Still I also love all the facts the OP posted each one attributed to wait who? Oh right he would have to dumb it waaaay down for his cult followers!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't quite understand it. Trump gets credit for the fast development and distribution of the vaccine but Trump supporters still don't want to get it? "Science" is accused of making more out of Covid than is necessary and people try to use "science" to prove that up?

And now:
"All the new Covid cases are among unvaccinated people so leave us alone." You mean there actually IS a danger from Covid and that the vaccines actually DO work?

Damn, the cognitive dissonance is just dumbfounding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join