It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Save Estimated 279,000 Lives in USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
A lot of pro vaccine shill stuff on ATS today lordy...

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Translation: Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, etc. made billions.

We all know the number they care about is measured in dollar signs.

Creating the solution to the problem they created to make that skrilla.

Cash rules everything around me!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

originally posted by: dug88
A lot of pro vaccine shill stuff on ATS today lordy...

Indeed.

A lot of antivaxxer propoganda on here today....mmm

link   
I don't buy that idea either to he honest.

I think there's far less complex ways to earn billions than a fake global pandemic.

a reply to: booyakasha

link   
a reply to: nonspecific

There was no reason given. Just that they standardised on the PCR. They were free.

link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Bugman82

Wasn’t the infection rate already dropping before the vaccine, and despite the “Neanderthals” in Texas removing the mask mandate.

I think the vaccine push is to give credit to something that was already occurring.

Except for the fact that upwards of +90% of recent Covid deaths and hospitalizations are from those who are/were unvaccinated, it makes a pretty strong case for the vaccine's efficacy in preventing hospitalizations and death.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm confused about that then as PCR looks to see if you have virus.

I thought the antibody test was different?

Even with the NHS here the antibody test you had to pay for, it's about 40-50 quid I think.

originally posted by: discordantone

There was no reason given. Just that they standardised on the PCR. They were free.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'm confused about that then as PCR looks to see if you have virus.

I thought the antibody test was different?

It is.

One detects antigens from previous infection, the other tests for active infection.

I take PCR tests regularly.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Smgdh

Is is just me, or are there an influx of “newcomers” lately?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Wasn’t the infection rate already dropping before the vaccine, and despite the “Neanderthals” in Texas removing the mask mandate.

I think the vaccine push is to give credit to something that was already occurring.

Except for the fact that upwards of +90% of recent Covid deaths and hospitalizations are from those who are/were unvaccinated, it makes a pretty strong case for the vaccine's efficacy in preventing hospitalizations and death.

Ah. You made the schoolboy error of posting common sense and reason.

Prepare to be called a sheep. Etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
if you think its just about the billions in gains and forget the world wide global control via banking cartels/medical industries, you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

This will go on and on every other year saying a new variant came out, or some other frog flu or something, gotta take this vaccine now, it's federally mandated.

They are keeping the people who watch the media in complete fear in order to control them and buy up the entire world.

The Fed is buying everything now. I don't think you realize how screwed the US is at this point. They are taking the dollar and beating it to death. It will be worthless and you will have no clue what hit you.

This is the entire purpose of the pandemic. To enslave the world basically. If you don't realize that, you are the slave.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Back in May they started allowing pharmacies to charge for the anti-body test. Why? I do not know.

Yes, the PCR test is to see if you ARE infected. The anti-body test is to see if you WERE infected.

Why they decided that is beyond me but considering they were bleating on about asymptomatic transmission so much in the beginning, you'd think it would behove them to determine who had it already after those initial months. At least then they could have more effectively targetted their response, if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

They may be evil and they may have done bad things in the past but they ain't stupid.

Saying big pharma is evil is like saying the devil is evil.

Here is just one example:
Merck, the pharmacy giant that gave the world the anti-inflammatory drug Vioxx, lied about Vioxx from the very beginning. They lied, and lied, and lied. Then they lied about lying. People were dying in the Vioxx trials. Merck covered it up, and the FDA approved Vioxx. It's not known for certain how many people Vioxx killed. Mainstream news sources reported around 30,000 deaths. It may be ten times that. We don't know.

Vioxx cover-up

More

Doctors were pressured to push it, so they did. Mainly for money. Doctors often choose drugs or medical devices (e.g. hip or knee replacement devices) based on the company that provides them the largest kickback

I don't trust doctors, and I sure as hell don't trust the pharma goons.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks
By Karl Evers-Hillstrom
April 27, 2020 9:35 am

www.opensecrets.org...

CDC Members Own More Than 50 Patents Connected to Vaccinations

Offit and other CDC members own numerous patents associated with vaccinations and regularly receive funding for their research work from the very same pharmaceutical companies who manufacturer vaccinations which are ultimately sold to the public. This situation creates an obvious conflict of interest, as members of the ACIP committee benefit financially every time a new vaccination is released to the market.

www.lawfirms.com...

CDC Vaccine Advisor Conflict of interest

CDC Vaccine Advisor Pockets $29 Million Promoting Vaccines

chiropractic,
Dr. Paul Offit of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) received at least $29 million from his share of royalties for Merck’s Rotateq vaccine after using his position with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to ensure that childhood vaccination with the vaccine became compulsory.

towncenterwellness.com...

It’s a long history for Dr. Paul Offit.

How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?

www.cbsnews.com...

They're some of the most trusted voices in the defense of vaccine safety: the American Academy of Pediatrics, Every Child By Two, and pediatrician Dr. Paul Offit.
But CBS News has found these three have something more in common - strong financial ties to the industry whose products they promote and defend.

The vaccine industry gives millions to the Academy of Pediatrics for conferences, grants, medical education classes and even helped build their headquarters. The totals are kept secret, but public documents reveal bits and pieces.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A quick glance at the left shows that just about everyone involved at present has been around for a good few years.

Old carpet seems newish at around 15 months but given the 2 at the end we could guess that he's been here longer and made a new account at some point.

originally posted by: slatesteam
Smgdh

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
if you think its just about the billions in gains and forget the world wide global control via banking cartels/medical industries, you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

This will go on and on every other year saying a new variant came out, or some other frog flu or something, gotta take this vaccine now, it's federally mandated.

They are keeping the people who watch the media in complete fear in order to control them and buy up the entire world.

The Fed is buying everything now. I don't think you realize how screwed the US is at this point. They are taking the dollar and beating it to death. It will be worthless and you will have no clue what hit you.

This is the entire purpose of the pandemic. To enslave the world basically. If you don't realize that, you are the slave.

Not here in the UK though.

Restrictions being lifted and all.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
I am just waiting to see how they explain a rise in cases come the autumn and flu season.

I mean, all the vaccinations should make that virtually impossible, shouldn't it? Or will they stop/reduce testing again

This may be a difficult concept for you, but a vaccine only protects those who actually use it.

Vaccinations will make future outbreaks "virtually impossible" only in those parts of the population where enough of the population actually got vaccinated to create herd immunity (estimated between 70% and 80% of the local population). That's when there won't be enough people who are susceptible to getting the disease left to get the infection and pass it on. There are many parts of the country--and many other countries, for that matter--where the vaccination rate is between 0 and 30%. You should expect to see rises in cases in those locations.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Except I haven’t evidently caught covid. Somehow tested negative for covid in February when I was sick. Never had to go to the hospital. And never died.

If I was over sixty, obese, had a heart problems, and diabetic. The risk of taking the vaccine would outweigh the threat of covid. But. I am young. Have none of those media conditions. And healthy. So. No vaccine for me.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That's why I'm against it on that basis. We know drug companies have done shocking things in the past just as other companies in other industries have but I think we have moved on a bit since then and they are on the whole more accountable than they once were and have learned a lot of lessons.

The automobile industry is the same in that sense I think.

It also baffles me when some folks say they don't trust the vaccines because they are not approved when the FDA was complicit in many of the scandals of the past?

originally posted by: ColeYounger

They may be evil and they may have done bad things in the past but they ain't stupid.

Saying big pharma is evil is like saying the devil is evil.

Here is just one example:
Merck, the pharmacy giant that gave the world the anti-inflammatory drug Vioxx, lied about Vioxx from the very beginning. They lied, and lied, and lied. Then they lied about lying. People were dying in the Vioxx trials. Merck covered it up, and the FDA approved Vioxx. It's not known for certain how many people Vioxx killed. Mainstream news sources reported around 30,000 deaths. It may be ten times that. We don't know.

Vioxx cover-up

More

Doctors were pressured to push it, so they did. Mainly for money. Doctors often choose drugs or medical devices (e.g. hip or knee replacement devices) based on the company that provides them the largest kickback

I don't trust doctors, and I sure as hell don't trust the pharma goons.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

A quick glance at the left shows that just about everyone involved at present has been around for a good few years.

Old carpet seems newish at around 15 months but given the 2 at the end we could guess that he's been here longer and made a new account at some point.

originally posted by: slatesteam
Smgdh

Really.

I was Oldcarpy but changed jobs and had no access to my old email so had to open a new account.

Problem with that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join