It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: therainmaker

VxL Enterprises 👉 Role Player - Civilian / Opposing Forces (OPFOR)

That’s similar, but missing all of the UN references.

Sure enough, I saved the page and it’s been pulled from Indeed.

If anyone can help me post the screen shots, I sure could do that. This is all I can cut and paste: Role Player - United Nations Representative and Non Governmental Org
VxL Enterprises
United States
Saved on Aug 28
Job closed or expired on Indeed

Primer on Screenshots

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

WoW is right! Some people got filthy rich.

projects.propublica.org...

4 contracts for hydroxychloroquine

5 contracts for Body bags

500 contracts for Masks

334 contracts for Hand sanitizer

100 contracts for Ventilators

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As we always say, "follow the money". I would be curious to know what politicians or their family members own stock or sit on the BOD for some of these companies. Or, how much of this money is returned to the political coffers for same?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Happy B-day...!!

1343 days or 3 years, 8 months, 4 days or 32,232 hours and still going strong.👊👍

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 10-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Cheers onehuman!

Unfortunately the day didn't go well as I caught a stomach bug in a pub on Thursday night, so spent today doubled up with stomach cramps or asleep.

A supper with kids and grandkids had to be cancelled as I didn't want to pass it on; so I saw only one person for 5 minutes all day (who had also contracted the same bug).

Fortunately Wingwoman is ensuring I have a great night out on Saturday.

I did get given a very nice Fig Tree, which will be a challenge to grow in the UK! When I'm fully enlightened then I'll be able to strategically place my very own fig leaves - if I choose to!!!

dashen, Pal, enjoy the libations... I'm limited to a sip of my latest brew of Limoncello - which tastes heavenly.

ModusPonus, caled, cheers... I think many of us may be talked about for years. If you've ever heard of the UK Comic "The Beano" which includes "The Bash Street Kids", then I think we'll be like "The dash Street Kids":

Nightflight, thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Very timely that the Picard trailer (Q is back), which depicts America as a "totalitarian nightmare" happens to drop the day America officially became a totalitarian nightmare.

Biden: "My message to unvaccinated Americans is this: What more is there to wait for? What more do you need to see?

We have made the vaccinations free, safe, and convenient. The vaccine has FDA approval. Over 200 million Americans have gotten at least one shot. We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. Do the right thing."

The Rapture - "What more do you need" as Gabriel blows his horn and the big show begins.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Fear Inoculum"
Immunity, long overdue
Contagion, I exhale you
Naive, I opened up to you
Venom and mania
Now, contagion, I exhale you
The deceiver says, he says
You belong to me
You don't wanna breathe the light of the others
Fear the light, fear the breath
Fear the others for eternity
But I hear them now, inhale the clarity
Hear the venom, the venom in
What you say inoculated
Bless this immunity
Bless this immunity
Bless this immunity
Exhale, expel
Recast my tale
Weave my allegorical elegy
Enumerate all that I'm to do
Calculating steps away from you
My own mitosis
Growing through division from mania
Exhale, expel
Recast my tale
Weave my allegorical elegy
Forfeit all control
You poison, you spectacle
Exorcise the spectacle
Exorcise the malady
Exorcise the disparate
Poison for eternity
Purge me and evacuate
The venom and the fear that binds me
Your veil now, lift away
I see you runnin'
Deceiver chased away
A long time comin'

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Thanks nowayreally, and any others who've passed on birthday wishes that I haven't yet read!

To save space, I have found two leads that link back to the post MAP:

1) CodemonkeyZ (Ron Watkins) posted a link on Telegram, to his father's response to the Jan 6th investigation committee:

The 8kun.top response to the January 6 committee Please share this: No confidentiality designations were attached to the congressional request and we are free to share what we'd like with the public (who should know what's going on in their government)

The post links to a PDF letter sent to the committee, which is basically challenging what the committee can/cannot ask for vs First Amendment. There is a KEY PHRASE used in the first paragraph:

Chairman Thompson and Members of the Committee:

We write in response to your letter dated August 26, 2021 asking 8kun to produce a broad range of
information related to “[m]isinformation, disinformation, and malinformation related to the 2020
election.” Without doubt, it is the duty of all citizens to cooperate with congressional efforts to obtain
relevant facts needed for legislation. Equally so, it is incumbent upon Congress to respect the
constitutional rights of the witnesses it calls upon. To be more direct, the “Bill of Rights is applicable
to investigations as to all forms of governmental action.”

8kun will respond to appropriate requests issued by this Committee. But as the Supreme Court
reminded Congress just last year, congressional investigatory and subpoena requests are valid only
when they are “related to, and in furtherance of, a legitimate task of Congress and must serve a valid
legislative purpose.”2 Because of constitutional and pertinence concerns, we seek to narrow and better
identify the information this Committee would like produced.

I think this is the first move in a battle that will end up in the Supreme Court, leading to an Internet Bill of Rights judgement.

Therefore it links to post #605

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.60 📁
Jan 25 2018 12:04:48 (EST)
QFF.jpg

Thank you F&F!
Coincidence?
AT&T>No Such Agency [contract].
AT&T>GOOG/FB/etc. 'prevent unfair censorship' PUSH.
Internet Bill of Rights.

Q

The implication appears to be that the Committee will push to get any data, that 8kun refuses to provide, from their telecomms providers (e.g. AT&T). When that fails then they will look to get the data from the NSA/Goog/FB, at which point it will become apparent that the NSA shouldn't - but does - HAVE EVERYTHING? In turn, this will cause an Internet Bill of Rights to limit what data the NSA can hold?

The timing makes a lot of sense... The NSA/MI needed EVERYTHING to get us to this point in plan execution. However, once the plan is completed, that data collection needs to be pulled back to only what is legally allowed.

2) The DECEPTION IN AMERICA youtube that EtMN posted here shows that Peter Daszak's Eco Health Alliance received 117 grants from government departments amounting to $60+ million, of which 40m was from DOD.

There are 21 posts with "117" in, mostly as part of URLs or Chan post numbers.

This one looks an appropriate link to Peter Daszak?

Bigger

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It should say "Belated", but the cake was already made.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Apropos song. Maynard knew what was lying over the horizon. A rejection of fear and negativity from outside sources, despite it being injected into one’s veins.

Armageddon devolution purge delayed...

The hugely ambitious action prequel was originally scheduled to open on June 23, 2023. Instead, it will hit screens on Memorial Day of 2024.

'Mad Max' Prequel 'Furiosa' Delayed By a Year

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: nowayreally

This one looks an appropriate link to Peter Daszak?

Bigger

That post is going to irritate the linearity folks.

Q is responding to The Rona issue, which is referred to in the initial drop. So, 694 = The Rona = Future Proves Past.

Now, 694 timestamp is a mirror of 9:06:12 and we have 13 mirror 31 in the reply with 9 being the connection between the two. Clif has mentioned that in his data The Rona was seen as CORONA, which he assumed was Sun or Solar. But we now see it is The Rona Fakedemic. IIRC his data was from over 20 years ago. Linearity is a problem, how we assemble events.

So. If The Rona was known, AND, The Rona was inevitable per divine law (like 911), then we can assume the playbook was both known and countered. We see it WAS! Folks were given all the data, the truth, the stats, the cures etc., and they just took the fear based route instead looking at it all with logic and reason.

So, we can also assume the playbook runs out, which, with Team Joe's attack on the sensible yesterday PRE-911, we can see they've reached the end of the line. I would argue that was their 911 event, a full on bioweapon attack on the sensible through the EO and such. Result: Backlash.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Loving the cake memes FF and EtMN... now let's see what 911 brings!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Wow, gives a whole new context for these people are sick. Mind blown

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

"Could be something, could be nothing!" re post #3956:

The post number encodes:

a) 911 because 3956... 5+6 = 11,

b) 39 = 3x 13, which you've already shown is mirrored in the timestamp,

c) Bonus... 3956 sums to 23 = PAIN.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Some KU numbers figure prominently on this New York Post front page to commemorate 911:

Bigger

On the firefighter helmet we have 34 and 23:

1) 34 = 2x17 = QQ and 23=PAIN,

2) Posts:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147446992 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST)
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Bolded timestamp encodes 11th Sept.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Daszak the DS virus hunter has been running around the world in hopes of identifying the next big virus (to weaponize) pandemic since at least 1998.

April 17, 2018 NYTimes:

New York Mice Are Crawling With Dangerous Bacteria and Viruses

This research is particularly important to do in New York, Dr. Daszak said, because the city is a destination for people from all corners of the world.

June 4, 2018, NYTimes: Nipah Virus, Rare and Dangerous, Spreads in India

“The goal of mapping scenarios out is not to create panic. It’s to get countries ready,” said Dr. Peter Daszak, the president of the alliance. “This virus will get better and better at spreading — that’s what we’re up against. We need to be ahead of the curve.”

Feb 27, 2020, NYTimes: We Knew Disease X Was Coming. It’s Here Now. By Peter Daszak

In early 2018, during a meeting at the World Health Organization in Geneva, a group of experts I belong to (the R&D Blueprint) coined the term “Disease X”: We were referring to the next pandemic, which would be caused by an unknown, novel pathogen that hadn’t yet entered the human population. As the world stands today on the edge of the pandemic precipice, it’s worth taking a moment to consider whether Covid-19 is the disease our group was warning about.

In a nutshell, Covid-19 is Disease X.

The only significant difference between Dr. Scott F. Dowell and his fellow virus hunters, Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institute of Virology and Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, is that a pandemic of the virus he personally hunted, the H5N1 bird flu virus, has yet to come to pass.
Meet Scott Dowell: Bill Gates’ Virus Hunter
It's a high stakes game to them.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Has anyone else stumbled across this highly Q-related document before?

ia801806.us.archive.org...

I’ve seen a lot of this information before, but never like this or in one place. This is going to be a long read.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't think this has been covered before... The car crash that killed Hunter Biden's mother and sister was into a tractor trailer full of CORN COBS!

1) Hunters' book is linked in this Telegram post, originally by Garrett Ziegler.

On page 10 of the PDF of Hunter's book it says:

It’s quick and convulsive and chaotic: as our mother eased the car into a four-
way intersection, we were broadsided by a tractor trailer carrying corncobs.

So essentially the CRASH was caused by a TRAILER containing HARVESTED CORN COBS!

2) Therefore, can we deduce that #3525 is warning us about another CRASH?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[.....93...........dk]

Q

I've used periods to maintain the spacing in the kill box.
Bolded timestamp encodes 911

The date of the car crash was Dec 18, 1972 and I think this is encoded in #3525's timestamp:
Jul 27 (20)19 19 gives 7272 19 19
:54:54 gives 54+54= 108 = 18(th)
DEC = 10, so 19 19 also reflects 2x 10

3) Having made the link from CORN COBS to CRASH, now notice the links to 9/11 in #3525:

a) Timestamp encodes 9/11

b) The KILLBOX includes 93 - think FLIGHT93, the plane that crashed into a field in Pennsylvania,

c) From Wiki:

The National Transportation Safety Board reported that the flight impacted at 563 mph (906 km/h, 252 m/s, or 489 knots) at a forty-degree nose-down inverted attitude. The impact left a crater eight to ten feet deep (3 m) and thirty to fifty feet wide (12 m). The coroner ruled that everyone on board, who was still alive at the time of the crash, died instantly of blunt-force trauma. Many media reports and eyewitness accounts said the time of the crash was 10:06 or 10:10; an initial analysis of seismographic data in the area concluded that the crash occurred at 10:06, but the 9/11 Commission report states that this analysis was not definitive and was retracted. Other media outlets and the 9/11 Commission reported the time of impact as 10:03, based on when the flight recorders stopped, analysis of radar data, infrared satellite data, and air traffic control transmissions.
Cleveland Center controllers, unaware the flight had crashed, notified the Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) at 10:07 that Flight 93 had a bomb on board and passed the last known position. This call was the first time the military was notified about the flight. Ballinger sent one final ACARS message to Flight 93 at 10:10, "Don't divert to DC. Not an option."

d) Coincidence that 10:10 is both a possible time of the CRASH and of the final ACARS message?
If the ACARS message is captured on the blackbox then doesn't that mean the plane can't have crashed until 10:10?

4) Does this now link in to the Mickey Mouse clock in #4730 which shows a time of 10:10 and 8 seconds?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4547 No.10672384 📁
Sep 16 2020 15:51:34 (EST)
61aiBqOMPAL_SL1000_.jpg

Bolded timestamp encodes Sept 11th = 911

The SL1000 in the picture filename could be either a camera or microfiche scanner according to this DDG search.

Any builds welcome!

edit on 11-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join