It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Loved that video!
It reminded me of an Essential Oil that I teach about, in particular with relationship with self, so I did a post about it including the video on my 'social media' page.
Thank you! I'm going to sniff that oils today

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Pentagon ATM

What's going on with this? I've never seen or heard of anything like that from the Pentagon before.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Looks like they're projecting the Bat Signal. Weird.

And Pentagon special effects people come up with new light shows as the country collapses into heap of stinking, dysfunctional wokedom.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Warming up Project Bluebeam it looks like..?
Weird

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Pentagon ATM

What's going on with this? I've never seen or heard of anything like that from the Pentagon before.

Tower of Light Shines Above Pentagon to Mark 20 Years Since 9/11

The Tower of Light will be lit each night until early Sunday morning in remembrance of those we lost and those who sacrificed on Sept. 11, 2001....

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I just want to take a little timeout moment from the digs and wish one of my Favorite Decoder/Diggers out there, and also a fine, fair, wonderful all around Gentleman Rel, a super awesome Happy Birthday!!!

I think I can speak for most of us that we really really do Appreciate you my friend!

Today is your day and I hope it brings you much Happiness and Laughs along the way!

Cheers Buddy!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Happy Birthday Rel. I will have MANY drinks in honor of this momentous occasion.

I was going to have them anyway. But now it's on you bro.

All the best.

Your Pal,

dashen

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Happy Birthday Rel!
I do believe you will be talked about for years to come as the WHOLE truth comes out!
Thanks for all you do!
xoxo
MP

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Happy Birthday, Rel!!!!!

May you have many, many more!

Your friend, NightFlight

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That's a really productive question.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
SIRVA is under-reported: without treatment it can last for months and may never resolve, according to the chart below. So, anybody know how to treat it without my having to go to a doctor? I have zero trust in doctors anymore.

Ugh...

Well, first of all, I understand the lack of trust, but there are more and more Doctors waking up ti the insanity, and are working totally outside the box, using nutritional therapy, mega doseing with certain supplements, and using therapies that would be considered radical by many here.

So, my first advice would be to find one of these Doctors, and discuss the problem, and see what they say.

The only things I can think of off the top of my head would be... ozone (maybe direct injections)... LED/Light therapy (not sure which color would be applicable for this)... or maybe high dose Vitamin C (maybe even injection, but definitely a few IV session) - a series of ozone injections. There are lots of Docs that work with ozone, you just need to find one.

I'm getting ready to go get one (or maybe multiple if needed) ozone injections myself, directly into my prostate, to address my BPH (or possible prostate cancer) issue now (already drinking multiple glasses of ozonated water a day, doing some extended 5 day or longer fasts, and doing all of the nutritional therapies I can think of/find...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Agreed! Happy Birthday Rel!

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: onehuman

Happy Birthday Rel!
I do believe you will be talked about for years to come as the WHOLE truth comes out!
Thanks for all you do!
xoxo
MP

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
In a war for the SOUL, logic and reason are not a part of the battle. You'll note Team Joe's writers agree.

The vaccinated are not protected. He just said so. From an ailment that has a 99.98% survival rate for nearly all. Also, think inversion for the SOUL part.

Clipus Moronicus

edit on 10-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The laughs keep coming. Today multiple people that interacted with the (fully vaccinated) person with COVID had to quarantine. The same person that said "Good thing is she is vaccinated." was confused because "most of these people are fully vaccinated, so why do they need to quarantine?"

So...a fully vaccinated person gets COVID, interacts with people, but there is no reason to quarantine because they are probably fully vaccinated. The logic bombs just keep coming.

Separate subject; the Schumann Resonance is deafening today. It started for me at about 9am EST, so I checked the info for today. I was not disappointed.

www.disclosurenews.it...

originally posted by: Caled
People make me laugh. Another person I know. Fully vaccinated. Now has COVID. What is the first response? You can't make this stuff up. This is exactly what was said. "Good thing is she is vaccinated."

I'm still laughing.

edit on 9/10/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
File under "The Matrix is real..."

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Woah, woah, woah. I must have been living under a rock. So the whole case that revolved around a woman's right to an abortion was from a woman who didn't follow through with the abortion? Your GIF could not be any more appropriate. I second the golf clap.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File under "The Matrix is real..."

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Posted 17 hours ago

nice to see Q talking points on cnn

Good red herring story to make people automatically think Obama isn't 😃

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Posted 17 hours ago

nice to see Q talking points on cnn

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Sir. I have on very high authority that the laughs are just beginning.

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join