It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Leana Sheryle Wen is Chinese, an American physician, an op-ed columnist with WaPo and a leading bullhorn voice as CNN so-called medical analyst on CV-19.

She was appointed head of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America in 2018 and booted out in July 2019 and of course, was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People of 2019. She was also a Rhodes Scholar. She was a fellow for the WHO and in Rwanda as a fellow for the Department of Defense.

edit on 10-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Unlurk

Happy Birthday Rel... and happy tomorrow the rest of you awesome people.

Its so close I can smell it...

lurk

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Kabul drone strike debunked...

www.nytimes.com...
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000007963596/us-drone-attack-kabul-investigation.html

twitter.com...

All this guys was doing was loading his car with water jugs, and delivering food as an aid worker.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
September September. Two years ago I woke up to a catchy pop tune in my head with the lyrics "stay until September" alas I now see why.

Arizona Audit.
Durham.
Key Disclosure of some heretofore unknown information: 911, international election rigging, CIA etc.
Queen Dies.
Military Takes over the US and possibly other countries.
Stock Market Crash.
Financial Reset (separate from market crash).
Civil War over masks, racism, vaxxed etc.
Mass Vaxxed Casualties.
Alien Contact or Disclosure.
Weather Weaponization including 3Gorges.

Those are things we know are waiting to land. Could it be one, two or all? Note, these are all World Wide events.

Glad there's no shift of the Supreme Court from Conservative to Liberal. Which of those items are you hoping DOES NOT happen the most, C.O.M.? For me, it's the CIVIL WAR.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

www.nytimes.com...
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000007963596/us-drone-attack-kabul-investigation.html

twitter.com...

All this guys was doing was loading his car with water jugs, and delivering food as an aid worker.

But even more damning, the Pentagon knew of the Suicide Bomber before he/she killed 13 Americans and 160 Afghans on August 26th.

Source: www.politico.com...

I suspect the Commander-in-Chief (Joe Biden) was told, but didn't decide what action to order until it was too late.

So, the azzhole(s) bombed an aid worker to make it appear like he was trying to defend our evacuees and troops.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman
September September. Two years ago I woke up to a catchy pop tune in my head with the lyrics "stay until September" alas I now see why.

Arizona Audit.
Durham.
Key Disclosure of some heretofore unknown information: 911, international election rigging, CIA etc.
Queen Dies.
Military Takes over the US and possibly other countries.
Stock Market Crash.
Financial Reset (separate from market crash).
Civil War over masks, racism, vaxxed etc.
Mass Vaxxed Casualties.
Alien Contact or Disclosure.
Weather Weaponization including 3Gorges.

Those are things we know are waiting to land. Could it be one, two or all? Note, these are all World Wide events.

Glad there's no shift of the Supreme Court from Conservative to Liberal. Which of those items are you hoping DOES NOT happen the most, C.O.M.? For me, it's the CIVIL WAR.

3 gorges. I hate the topic, as the destruction will be planet wide, the impact on the planet itself will be felt by all. Then the dead, then the destruction, then the nuclear plant issue, then the impact on global commerce.

Ironically, CCP attacking Taiwan pretty much assures CCP loses in seconds and all of us lose, as a fire cracker tossed at that damn will ruin the CCP's entire effort in seconds. They have the word's biggest Achilles Heal and they cannot protect it at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just a note to where my heads at this Friday - pmd to a couple here ... But bothered me enough to share

Chinese UN troops Training at Camp Grayling MI
my sis has friends up in grayling area , report of Chinese un troops has not been confirmed, but more troubling not denied at this point... Which I'm hoping for...

Which brings me to this flashback from 2016

US approves UN to use of force to protect civilians in conflict

Now I'm not telling you what to think, but personally this is bothersome...at the moment .. saying that I will not be swayed ... TGIF
New Matrix (short trailer with words to live by imo)

God Bless

edit on 9102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

www.nytimes.com...

twitter.com...

NYPravda. Hmmm.

In Clif's chat posted earlier, he points to a eneMedia meltdown mid Oct. NYPravda has been signaling Team Joe is cooked for weeks now, and Team Joe cannot count on them anymore. I expect several of the eneMedia organizations to flip soon full time. Oddly, Team Joe's little click are only interested in headlines/polls for their validation, they will implode if the key players turn on them entirely.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"You Wore Out Your Welcome With Random Precision"

Clipus Absurdus

Joe, just... "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just a note to where my heads at this Friday - pmd to a couple here ... But bothered me enough to share

Chinese UN troops Training at Camp Grayling MI
my sis has friends up in grayling area , report of Chinese un troops has not been confirmed, but more troubling not denied at this point... Which I'm hoping for...

Which brings me to this flashback from 2016

US approves UN to use of force to protect civilians in conflict

Now I'm not telling you what to think, but personally this is bothersome...at the moment .. saying that I will not be swayed ... TGIF
God Bless

The Camp Grayling arrangement was touched upon roughly 20 years ago in one of the Black Helicopters Over America books. While the quality of research behind the books and the grammar therein left much to be desired, they were thought-provoking books nonetheless.

Regarding the second item above...I found this the other day...well, shucks, I can’t figure out how to post images. A company called VxL was hiring crisis actors for a UN scenario in the US. It was blatantly posted on Indeed. I took screen shots but can’t figure out how to attached them here.
edit on 10-9-2021 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I instantly thought of those Jade Helm training exercises and the dozen or so conspiracies. Regardless, it is concerning and we know they plan this stuff years in advance.

Soon to be building beautiful new gulags aka smart AI cities...

A New Sustainable City For 5 Million To Be Built ‘From Scratch’ In US Desert

Prominent Danish architect Bjarke Ingels is in the process of master-planning a brand-new city to be built from the ground up in the US desert to fulfill a vision of entrepreneur Marc Lore.

Ingels’ architecture studio Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG) announced the city’s name, Telosa, on Wednesday. It’s going to sit on a currently empty 150,000-acre site in potential locations such as Nevada or Idaho, and become home to a population of 50,000 by 2030.

Because it’s about to be built entirely from scratch, the city will be able to become “the most sustainable” in the world, Lore says. This includes eco-friendly building materials being used across the architecture of the city, and autonomous electric vehicles and aircraft.

City of Telosa

Ben Gurion

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: therainmaker

VxL Enterprises 👉 Role Player - Civilian / Opposing Forces (OPFOR)

That’s similar, but missing all of the UN references.

Sure enough, I saved the page and it’s been pulled from Indeed.

If anyone can help me post the screen shots, I sure could do that. This is all I can cut and paste: Role Player - United Nations Representative and Non Governmental Org
VxL Enterprises
United States
Saved on Aug 28
Job closed or expired on Indeed

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Not on Indeed, but I think this is the one - Role Player – United Nations Representative and Non Governmental Org

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Happy birthday to Sufi!
I don't really have anything to add to the thread today, but wanted to echo the sentiments. Your work is greatly appreciated, man. Hope you're having a great day.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Prince Andrew HAS BEEN SERVED!

2 MINUTE NEWS Clip

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Not on Indeed, but I think this is the one - Role Player – United Nations Representative and Non Governmental Org

Hmmm...veddy intedesting.

Look at this one. Wow...look at the Vendors and look how much $$$ they're getting.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, I think you definition for DENONCE is equally viable! So let's have, multiple definitions for it!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Hmmm...veddy intedesting.

Look at this one. Wow...look at the Vendors and look how much $$$ they're getting.

The grift on this is staggering.

All that money and after two years we get "wear a mask, get a jab and STFU." That's the result. Talk about a failure, but then again, they aren't being paid to resolve an issue, but to make a non issue seem real and that is expensive.

Problem Reaction Solution. One Playbook. Grift is the byproduct.

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join