It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Pretty good breakdown on the Fake News IVM story concerning hospital in OK. HERE

What I find fascinating is how I see no one gets the actual story. Sure the headline is CIA. And it is clear those who retweeted or repackaged it are all enemies of the state = no humans involved. That part is clear, one can remove all folks who sent that out as enemies of humanity and remove them right now and not make a mistake.

What amazes me is in the world of everything needing to be hyper superlative, no one seemed to ask why a RURAL hospital in OK is full of gun shot victims? Why does this place seem more Chicago on a Saturday night then a small town farm accidents, births and sniffles hospital?

Even more bizarre to me on the IVM. If it is "literally killing people" then why the f did the FDA approve of it, why is it recognized around the world and why the f are doctors being told they cannot prescribe but must demonize it? Why are folks just ignoring the glaring issue. FDA approves, then FDA says it is dangerous. How much more obvious can this be?

And now a meme.

Why "mu?" why now?

Mu is short for leMUria, often seen as the companion to Atlantis is some circles. Lemuria is on deck, not the virus, simply being used as a symbol. FWIW, Atlantis' fall in vibration, was attributed to, in part, genetic manipulation gone haywire. See: Pfizer, Moderna for Atlantis reflection. So it could be seen as Lemuria and Atlantis return to be integrated.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Your honor I would like to introduce this as exhibit A for the proof of mind control created through eneMedia talking points.

Thread

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Twitter Refuses To Remove Tweets By Maddow, Other Leftists Promoting Debunked ‘Ivermectin Overdose’ Hoax Story

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow has still refused to delete a tweet promoting a fake news story about ivermectin overdoses flooding Oklahoma hospitals that has been debunked by hospital staff. Twitter continues to let Maddow’s tweet and other tweets promoting the debunked story propagate on its platform, despite its censorious policies against “misinformation.”

][url=https ://nationalfile.com/twitter-refuses-to-remove-tweets-by-maddow-other-leftists-promoting-debunked-ivermectin-overdose-hoax-story/]

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Really chilling story, in the manner he conveyed his personal history & investigation.

Then They Came For Your Mind: The Untold Story of Psychosurgery by Dr. Peter Breggin (Stop the Psychiatric Abuse of Children), no surprise he's been heavily censored by youtube.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Five 9/11 suspects are due in court on Tuesday, almost 20 years after the attack.

While the Biden administration wants to close the Guantanamo prisons, a major construction project is underway -- including an additional courthouse for the military trials + expanded classified workspace.
@CBSNews
told cost + 15 million NOTE: Detention camps SEPARATE Navy base

twitter.com...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added link

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

While the Biden administration wants to close the Guantanamo prisons, a major construction project is underway -- including an additional courthouse for the military trials + expanded classified workspace.
@CBSNews

@CBSNews

Link doesn't work....

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It show's that I fixed it. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Another mRNA shot is being fast-tracked by the FDA for the common cold virus.🤡💰

> Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) — a respiratory virus that causes typically mild cold-like symptoms — is emerging out of season around the world

> Most children have been exposed to RSV by their second birthday and recover without incident. In rare cases, RSV can progress to pneumonia or bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways of the lungs)

August 3, 2021, U.S. health officials reported that RSV had started to taper off by midsummer, but a resurgence is now seen, with a “record-breaking 563 new RSV cases” reported in the week before August 3.

FDA Fast-Tracks mRNA Shot Against RSV

That same day, August 3, 2021, the Food and Drug Administration granted fast-track designation to Moderna for an mRNA-based injection against this common cold virus. As reported in a Moderna press release:8

“… the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation for mRNA-1345, its investigational single-dose mRNA vaccine against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in adults older than 60 years of age.

‘We are pursuing an mRNA RSV vaccine to protect the most vulnerable populations — young children and older adults,’ said Stéphane Bancel, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna.

‘We are studying mRNA-1345 in these populations in an ongoing clinical trial and we look forward to sharing data when available … We have accelerated research and development of our infectious disease therapeutic area and we will continue to advance our mRNA vaccines into new areas of high unmet need.'”

Moderna Launches Another mRNA-Based Injection Targeting The Common Cold RSV

mRNA-1345 is a vaccine against RSV encoding for a prefusion F glycoprotein, which elicits a superior neutralizing antibody response compared to the postfusion state. RSV is the leading cause of respiratory illness in young children. Older adults (65+) are at high risk for severe RSV infections. mRNA-1345 uses the same lipid nanoparticle (LNP) as Moderna’s authorized COVID-19 vaccine and contains optimized protein and codon sequences.

Moderna mRNA-1345 Fast Track

mRNA-1345 Clinical Trials

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
AZ State Sen. Wendy Rogers: ‘The Audit is Coming Guys, I Promise You… This is Real’

Arizona Republican State Sen. Wendy Rogers has delivered an update on the audit in Maricopa County.

In a series of tweets, Rogers said the Arizona audit report is coming and that “this is real.”

conservativebrief.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
ETMN- I am only halfway through this video and I agree it is very chilling. Dr. Breggen presents his history and investigation very fluidly. I wanted to say this while it is on my mind, to anyone that normally avoids longer videos that this is worth taking the time to watch it. There is no hype and not space filling in order to make a long video. This man is just telling what he found and unfortunately it seems as though he fell into a bit of a "ra33it hole" himself.
I wish there were a way to get this into hands that would actually share it within the the different communities in a manner that they would understand so that all Americans could understand what they have done to us. Unfortunately, we all know there are gatekeepers going by the title of Representative in the communities that this needs to be shared in. If anyone has an idea on how this could be done, please lets discuss it. I'd like to find away to lead them back to here as well.
Anyway, thank you ETMN this is enlightening and informative........It will also P*SS you off.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Really chilling story, in the manner he conveyed his personal history & investigation.

Then They Came For Your Mind: The Untold Story of Psychosurgery by Dr. Peter Breggin (Stop the Psychiatric Abuse of Children), no surprise he's been heavily censored by youtube.

Incredibly compelling. I really was waiting for Fauxci to show up.

The punchline is staggering.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, can't find which one you mean but this one from Il Donaldo Trumpo could equally apply:

LOVE MY ISLAND PATRIOTOS!!! KUOKOA!!! FREEDOM!!!

1) Timeastamp was 4:43PM,

2) "KUOKOA" MIRRORED is "AOKo UK"?

3) As we know ALL CAPS tweets ending in "!!!" need to have gematria decode:

LOVE MY ISLAND PATRIOTOS!!! KUOKOA!!! FREEDOM!!! = 424, 2544, 2410 (simple, english, jewish)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 913540 No.145899 📁
Dec 22 2017 00:45:14 (EST)
Fully operational.
Resolved.
Q

Timestamp encodes Sept 10th, 12th, 14th.

#2544 = WHITE SQUALL Movie Trailer

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a0ae86 No.4134775 📁
Dec 3 2018 17:35:39 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.399 📁
Nov 4 2018 15:41:54 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
5:5 - Eyes On, VIP Patriot!
Q

Timestamp encodes Sept 11th.
Chan post number encodes Sept 12th.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, can't find which one you mean but this one from Il Donaldo Trumpo could equally apply:

LOVE MY ISLAND PATRIOTOS!!! KUOKOA!!! FREEDOM!!!

1) Timeastamp was 4:43PM,

2) "KUOKOA" MIRRORED is "AOKo UK"?

3) As we know ALL CAPS tweets ending in "!!!" need to have gematria decode:

LOVE MY ISLAND PATRIOTOS!!! KUOKOA!!! FREEDOM!!! = 424, 2544, 2410 (simple, english, jewish)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 913540 No.145899 📁
Dec 22 2017 00:45:14 (EST)
Fully operational.
Resolved.
Q

Timestamp encodes Sept 10th, 12th, 14th.

#2544 = WHITE SQUALL Movie Trailer

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a0ae86 No.4134775 📁
Dec 3 2018 17:35:39 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.399 📁
Nov 4 2018 15:41:54 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
5:5 - Eyes On, VIP Patriot!
Q

Timestamp encodes Sept 11th.
Chan post number encodes Sept 12th.

That was to Il, if he's lurking he can :44 with a pischito to confirm your hunt.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Thanks and nothing new but was to me as well. Yes, a few parts of it did anger me as well and sadden. Gave me some flashbacks of the movie "Shutter Island." Don't find many such fact telling doctors like this guy anymore. The cold hard truth is that most people do not want to hear about this type of madness and prefer it does not exist or extremely rare one-off that only happens in the movies. Toward the end he speaks about the fascist psychopath Dr. Jose Delgado whom I've come across before in the
DARPA Program Plan 562 - Project Pandora: (less than 5min)
www.youtube.com...
From 1965 to 1970, a study dubbed Project Pandora was undertaken to determine the health and psychological effects of low intensity microwaves, the so-called “Moscow signal” registered at the American Embassy in Moscow.

NIH links:
Jose Manuel Rodriguez Delgado - Neuropsychopharmacology

The Missing Manuscript of Dr. Jose Delgado’s Radio Controlled Bulls

Dr. Jose Delgado - November 15, 1970:

“The human race,” he says, “is at an evolutionary turning point. We're very close to having the power to construct our own mental functions, through a knowledge of genetics (which I think will be complete within the next 25 years); and through a knowledge of the cerebral mechanisms which underlie our behavior. The question is what sort of humans would we like, ideally, to construct?” He smiles. “Not only our cities are very badly planned; we as human beings are, too. The results in both cases are disastrous.
NY Times

From Neuro psychosurgeons & geneticists + eugenicists in and connected directly to NIH/Fauci to Elon Musk and DARPA.🙄

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I hope this can help answer questions or give guidance to those having situations with employers and the jab. I do believe there are legal standings that will help us defend ourselves against some of the things the Cab D/S.....
A thread could be started on this, I think, but I cannot start one yet. Please feel free to start one for anyone on here that thinks it might be helpful.

Guys, my friend April Moss is one of the Brave souls who blew the whistle on her news station as she knew they were suppressing the REAL news about coronavirus. Since then she has been hired by Real Americas Voice as well as launching her own platform called
“Face The Facts with April Moss”

www.brighteon.com...

m.youtube.com...

www.bitchute.com...

t.me...

t.me...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added link

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I cannot believe you mentioned Shutter Island! That is exactly where my mind went after a few minutes in. I have been tweeting it all over twit to people that might listen like Candace O,. Her dad, Hershel Walker, Candace & Ben Carson etc. It may not stay up long we will see. Next I am going to try tweeting to some of the followers.
I agree that most people don't want to hear about this type of madness but I am still compelled to try any trick possible to get in front of there faces. If I could just know that information had gotten before their eyes and they still dismissed it, I could stop with trying to "heal the blind" and get on with facing the facts that some peoples opinions should be dismissed. Does that make sense? If it's put smack dab in front of their faces and they choose to ignore it then that's on them. I feel as though the majority will at some point have to stand up and say, here are our findings and we believe there has been an intentional plot against us all. There is full disclosure to our findings and we are now going to act upon what we have found for the betterment of humanity.....]Sorry if you didnt care enough to inform yourself"...type pf situation.
I'm catching up on TWD last season but will finish the video in a few. Do you keep your videos and other info or just let it get archived?

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Dunno why I'm not getting traction on this on Telegram?

Qfrogman5326, Nate Burruano and The Real Kim Shady (TM) have all posted a decode by LK Dark to Light that links T his Dan Scavino FB post picture with Hope Hicks, Jared Kushner and Lou Holt:

Noting cooler than hanging with Coach Lou Holtz, a friend, Patriot, and Great American!
— with Dan Scavino.

...which has a missing [H] in NOTING,
... to #1127:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002729 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:13:36 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002693 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:11:13 (EST)
>>1002643
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”
Q

>>1002693
Our comms must be this way.
Refer back - the ‘Why?’
NAT SEC laws.
Trust the plan.
April Showers.
Q

What none of them has picked up on - despite me messaging this, is that:
a) [H]ope [H]icks is in the picture,
b) Jared Kushner is in the picture,
c) Hope, Jared and Scavino ALL appear in the DOITQ picture in #2100:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.195 📁
Sep 6 2018 16:20:03 (EST)
DOITQ.jpg

DjeMN2AVAAEthTQ.jpg

Why, before each rally, are 'threats' now being called in re: 'Q' attendees [effort to prevent…]?
Why are bots and/or paid shills tasked to down vote and/or 'shill' 'Q' discussion boards?
Why is FAKE NEWS media attacking this movement in strategic/coordinated waves [similar anti-POTUS tactics?]?
ALL FOR A CONSPIRACY?
WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF?
HOW MANY COINCIDENCES BEFORE IT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS CHANGING.
WWG1WGA!
Q

d) ... and that #2100 is a 3 YEAR DELTA today!

There is even another Telegram post from Nate Burruano, with pictures of posts that are 3 YEAR DELTAs today - but it only includes 5 out of the 9; which are #2097, #2101, #2102, #2103, #2104.

It misses out #2100 DOITQ above, as well as:

#2098:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0960b4 No.2906399 📁
Sep 6 2018 14:46:32 (EST)
>>2904064
1/Billion Coincidence?
Enjoy the show tonight.

Q

#2099 CONFIRMATION POST:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 02b17c No.2907565 📁
Sep 6 2018 16:00:31 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 3a80bb No.2907383 📁
Sep 6 2018 15:49:28 (EST)
46480B2E-DF10-4118-975A-1A34DD7B626F.jpeg

HEADS UP: Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test Planned - breaking911.com/heads-up-natio…

>>2907383

#2100:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.195 📁
Sep 6 2018 16:20:03 (EST)
DOITQ.jpg

DjeMN2AVAAEthTQ.jpg

Why, before each rally, are 'threats' now being called in re: 'Q' attendees [effort to prevent…]?
Why are bots and/or paid shills tasked to down vote and/or 'shill' 'Q' discussion boards?
Why is FAKE NEWS media attacking this movement in strategic/coordinated waves [similar anti-POTUS tactics?]?
ALL FOR A CONSPIRACY?
WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF?
HOW MANY COINCIDENCES BEFORE IT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS CHANGING.
WWG1WGA!

Q

#2105:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.197 📁
Sep 6 2018 18:56:23 (EST)
B5A2-JHTva6xxyQYkBjbATlMq7NvyZhYgSY5E1KLR0I.jpg

VIP Patriots!
We see you.

Q

Now I'll be the first to agree that all 3 of those Telegram posters have busy accounts and may not have seen my inputs... but it's interesting that the focus of the 3 Year Deltas and Scavino's FB picture change significantly when including the full set, as I have above.

edit on 6-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

As his tweet, that I decoded above, was at 4:43pm, and after your 11:39AM post, then looks like he used "KUOKOA" instead of "Pischito"?
(Timing are from my GMT viewpoint).

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So it appears that despite "POTUS'" wishes to close it down, Guantanamo Bay is being expanded on again. This time they're building an additional courthouse...

Catherine Herridge

@CBS_Herridge

7h

While the Biden administration wants to close the Guantanamo prisons, a major construction project is underway -- including an additional courthouse for the military trials + expanded classified workspace.

@CBSNews

Interesting wording there.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

She has 4 Posts Gitmo

Pre Trial 20 years later. Okay, sure, right, 20 years later still in pre trial. Sure.

If it is just for these few now totally irrelevant folks, why the endless flights? Since a tribunal is meant to be quick, how the hell do folks buy into this 20 year thing?

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join