It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That is a lot of water.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
Like some feedback on this please, am halfway through, rumble.com...

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I have a wait and see attitude, but his dementia if real is the reason he gets to spend the rest of his time in a safe place where there are no doors and 4 white walls instead of being executed for his heinous crimes.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've wondered if KH's manic laughter was actually being caused by a similar weapon; every time she tries to speak, they press a button and the only thing she can do is cackle.

Now that would both suck for all of us and be a blessing in this one case.

It is bad if there are ways to do the Pavlovian signal and it makes a human out of control. It would be awesome because they would be red pilling anyone watching her as they are making it impossible for anyone to miss her crass attitudes and elite cronyism.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

From 9.4.2021

CULVER CITY, Calif. – Vice President Kamala Harris will travel to California on Wednesday to campaign for the state’s Democratic governor, Gavin Newsom, in the closing days of his recall election fight.

The Newsom campaign said Harris will appear with Newsom at a rally in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Source: www.politico.com...

Now CANCELLED???

Gavin's people had to see her approval numbers make an Adolf Hitler look safer to send.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Satanists have announced they are making child sacrifice through abortion an official ritual of the Satanic Temple

[...]

Jesus Christ, WTF!?
edit on Tue Sep 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Satanists have announced they are making child sacrifice through abortion an official ritual of the Satanic Temple

t.me...

Jesus Christ, WTF!?

It's as we have been saying all along - these people are into human sacrifice. And the kicker here is that a few days ago I saw an actual MSM article covering this. It said something to the effect of the Satanic Church possibly being the last, best chance to stave off this "pro life attack" by the Texas legislature.

It's truly unbelievable. They're condoning human sacrifice, aligning themselves with Satanists, and saying that something "pro life" is bad. Obviously meaning that they are pro death themselves.

Disgusting business all around.

ETA: www.salon.com...

Why Satanists may be the last, best hope to save abortion rights in Texas

edit on 7-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: elementalgrove

t.me...

Jesus Christ, WTF!?

It's as we have been saying all along - these people are into human sacrifice. And the kicker here is that a few days ago I saw an actual MSM article covering this. It said something to the effect of the Satanic Church possibly being the last, best chance to stave off this "pro life attack" by the Texas legislature.

It's truly unbelievable. They're condoning human sacrifice, aligning themselves with Satanists, and saying that something "pro life" is bad. Obviously meaning that they are pro death themselves.

Disgusting business all around.

I saw that, these people are dangerously ignorant.

They are the same people who scream about systemic racism and yet wholly support Margaret Sangers mission to as she so eloquently wrote "exterminate the negro race".

Disgusting is the right word.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

That is a lot of water.

Cheers

Agreed!!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I believe Rel's spreadsheet has a list of movies related to Q references and the dozens of topics discussed in this thread.

Black swan visits Beijing's Tiananmen square; Lockdown policy changes spark anger with locals:

22 min Vid summary:
In a unique sighting in Beijing, a black swan appears in Tiananmen Square, the center of the city. A metaphor often associated with the bird’s presence is stirring speculation.

A Hong Kong actor says he’s giving up his Canadian citizenship. Some call it a show of loyalty toward China’s communist regime.

Beijing bans men it deems aren't masculine enough for TV—and labels them “girlie guns."

Britain’s new aircraft carrier arrives in Japan for a permanent military presence in the Indo-Pacific region. This is countering China's territorial claims.

Two Canadians have been held in Chinese prison for more than 1,000 days. Their supporters rally in Ottawa. The "Two Michaels" were accused of spying in a case that soured diplomatic ties between Canada and China.

Related: Palantir buys $50M worth of gold bars to counter ‘black swan event’

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Biden to outline plan to curb coronavirus Delta variant as cases grow

President Joe Biden on Thursday will present a six-pronged strategy aimed at fighting the spread of the highly contagious coronavirus Delta variant and increasing U.S. COVID-19 vaccinations, a White House official said on Tuesday.

press-nation.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This should be good..

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

"NEWLY RELEASED documents provide details of US-funded research on..coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology..The Intercept has obtained more than 900 pages of documents detailing..work of..EcoHealth Alliance..at the Chinese lab.."
The materials show that the 2014 and 2019 NIH grants to EcoHealth with subcontracts to WIV funded gain-of-function research as defined in federal policies in effect in 2014-2017 and potential pandemic pathogen enhancement as defined in federal policies in effect in 2017-present.
The materials confirm the grants supported the construction--in Wuhan--of novel chimeric SARS-related coronaviruses that combined a spike gene from one coronavirus with genetic information from another coronavirus, and confirmed the resulting viruses could infect human cells.
The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH Director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID Director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement at WIV are untruthful.

twitter.com...

Article: New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Thoughtful1
Here is what it brought up when I pasted your link in the addy bar:
TOP SECRET
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
Operations Research Technical Manual TM-SW7905.1

Wow, that brings back memories... I think I read that back in the early nineties. Can't be sure when, but it was a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Meanwhile, hot on the Trudeau campaign trail...

clip

I was just reading a report that protestors were throwing rocks at Trudeau!

Frankly, I think certain politicians down here could use that sort of reception.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Just another in the long list of things that us "crazy conspiracy theorists" have been 100% correct on since the very beginning. And, once again, you have the evil, liberal media running psy-ops and propaganda for over a year, telling anybody who would listen how people like us are crazy and spreading racist, xenophobic disinformation about Saint Fauci and the Communist Chinese. Something has got to give with this #. We have the Ivermectin insanity, and now this. When is someone going to stand up for the TRUTH?!?!
edit on 7-9-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Moving the goal posts, or simply newspeak? (not mutually exclusive)

Rand Paul formally requests DOJ investigation into Fauci

New FOIA Reveals Fauci Agency Funded Pathogen Enhancement at Wuhan Lab

Known by Anons well over a year ago.
edit on 7-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, you're right on target. So much evidence in plain sight one has to be willfully ignorrant to believe the establishment narrative.
My concern on the avalanches of evidence (and even enough circumstancial evidence can convict) and corruption is that this only adds to the erosion of our trust in gov't and science to one day will/may collapse society, which is I think what they want. Once the screams for justice and an end to tyranny become so loud the planet will quake and the ruling-class elites will usher in their solution that either changes literally everything OR a total out-of-control collapse ensues due to the sheep rejecting the program.

Course, steering a huge population to a different ideology (religion of science) or whatever takes years, but I think in 2025 another shock doctrine of epic proportions will happen and by 2030 we'll all be lock-stepped into a new Matrix of control...assuming their plan actually works in their favor. Which I believe will fail, but not all of it. Strange times ahead.

Not that it bears repeating, but on & on we go...

All they care about is attaining power and hanging onto it no matter the cost. With power comes wealth & control and the ability to punish their enemies with impunity and reward their friends.

Hey, ignore all that, look, shiny new object...Apple is expected to reveal the new iPhone 13 series and the Apple Watch Series 7 at the event...

@TheAppleHub - Ah, Cali dreamin, life is good..sigh.

edit on 7-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

This hits home pretty hard Cranky because it is so true so I am attempting to engage you and others in conversation about what we do next. I just do not understand why those who are following this leftist BS cannot see it. I know they been brainwashed but what it the world will it take to wake them up? How can they not see that they are cutting there on throats along with everyone elses? In regards to those videos and pics we've all been discussing that I for one cannot look at more of, the ones now on McAfee but have been around a while.....when these people see that same stuff does it affect them in the same way that it does us? Has something chemically changed their brains so that they have no empathy it can't be tylenol. I take that every day for RA and I can assure you I am passionate and have an overload of empathy for everyone suffering. My mind is just blown that these morons can not seem to wake up. I get on ATS and read tons of information that the entire world should be concerned with and I know the lefty's are on here so please, anyone inject an opinion here as to why the same stuff that concerns us just fly's right over there heads? Please tell me what it will take to wake them up? I feel so lost sometimes in this world when I see how easily led the left has been in the Cabal Agenda and I think constantly about how we can make them see the truth. I am apparently not thinking of anything that works so what will? Even if Ku is 100% spot on with what we have believed we still have a large percentage on the brain frozen or dead to deal with, how do we approach that? I have no desire to brainwash them to believe what I believe I just want them to see the facts and draw a human opinion. Does engaging them in conversation about important topics even work? I have friends who aren't brain dead but still just shrug it off and say "the world's just crazy". That cannot be the answer man. Everyone possible has to become involved imo, I just do not know how to motivate people enough to make them care. I didn't mean to drone on and on here but I am dealing with these thoughts daily and I just hope someone will discuss it.....I feel like we are going to need a plan, after the original plan has come to fruition. I realize that you can't fix stupid, but wth is making them so stupid?

That ignorant or stupid woman in the bottom picture???? Since she has had 21 abortions I am guessing she hasn't raised any children and I hope she ends up in the nastiest, poorest run nursing home in the country. I'll even volunteer to shop around for one especially for her...........you can't be that evil and not deserve some hell on earth!

Long time lurker for 2+ years, first time commenting. With the state of our nation and world, I feel compelled to get more involved. I have a prime example of what you speak of. My Mother in law is open minded and believes most of the news I bring her from this thread and other alternative sources. My Father in law laughs off that citizens would be detained in FEMA camps or worse. When I presented the possibility of the vaccine killing most recipients due to organ failure, as outlined with the canadian doctor (I forget his name) with blood test results. He cannot believe it. He calls it conspiracy theories and "that would never happen". The truth, in my opinion, is that he has cable news channels on the TV all day long. He listens to these corrupt news outlets spewing propaganda. He has for his entire life. He is also not a big student of history, which proves repeatedly that evil people will terrorize the world at every opportunity. He wants to live in his retirement bubble, visit the grandkids, and believe everything is just wonderful. At this point, when he dismisses the potential evil intentions of this worldwide plandemic, I just tell him to wake up. To stop listening to the propaganda box in his family room. To realize that practically all major newscaster fronts are CIA or Zionist mafia. That it was told world war three would start as a misinformation war. He just cannot open his eyes. I believe the only way he will be woken up is if the emergency broadcast video actually happens. He would have to be shocked out of his dream world.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

EtMN, earlier version of the spreadsheet had a column within the "Posts Analysis" tab showing movies referenced.

I had to remove it about a year ago, to make space for tweet decodes - as the column only referenced around 30 films. It's still therein older versions though!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Is Jason Miller being held by Brazil as a bargaining chip?

According to Disclose-tv on Telegram, at 16:33 GMT:

JUST IN - Jason Miller, Trump aide and CEO of GETTR, has been detained at the Brasilia International airport in Brazil while he was boarding a plane to return to the US.

Miller was reportedly detained to testify to the federal police under investigation 4874, which "investigates the organization of anti-democratic acts" in Brazil. The order came from Alexandre de Moraes, a justice of the Supreme Federal Court.

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join