It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You are good! That is my area of expertise. I have many instruments that need the barometric pressure information for me to make my calculations. If we used the standard pressure instead of the actual pressure, it will give us different results for the readings, and ultimately the truth of the data.

And here I'm a pilot...lol I been working with 29.92 for 4 decades, just a brain fart.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
SR seems to comport with what we have been exploring here.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
One of the founders of Moderna linked to Epstein/transhumanism agenda. Another founder linked to a company that funded the building of the Wuhan lab. Moderna is fairly new... established in 2010. My theory is that this company was set up for the sole purpose of playing a key role in the pandemic and global genocide to usher in transhumanism under one world government

edit on 5-9-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

thread

twitter.com...
edit on 5-9-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky - I don't know if it's just me, it can't just be me, but for the past couple of days (starting on Friday, I believe) I keep stumbling across articles, posts, etc. regarding the death of the Queen/London Bridge is down... it almost literally feels like we're not just watching a movie, but that we're in a movie - and this is the foreshadowing part of the movie indicating what is about to happen. Almost like we're a bunch of Deadpool type characters who are aware that we're in a movie and we're telling each other what's about to happen in the next scene.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
One of the founders of Moderna linked to Epstein/transhumanism agenda. Another one linked to a company that funded the building of the Wuhan lab. Moderna is fairly new... established in 2010. My theory is that this company was established for the sole purpose of playing a vital role in the pandemic and global genocide to usher in transhumanism under one world government

Dr Anthony Fauci is extremely fond of Moderna for some reason.

1.) He singled out that company's vaccine as the best, in mid 2020: www.fool.com...

2.) To lead more people to Moderna, Fauci bypassed the earlier-approved Pfizer vaccine, and waited for the Moderna vaccine's emergency approval. (fyi: Fauci may have been vaxed with saline solution)

12/2020 thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I think he and the NIH had invested in Moderna, but can't find the article now.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Has anyone ever checked out this guy on Twitter?
Link

His handle is “Animal code a every make. Soda sugar nitus baking”
Weird stuff, hard to understand, refers to Trump, child molesters, transvestites.
edit on b000000302021-09-05T12:45:38-05:0012America/ChicagoSun, 05 Sep 2021 12:45:38 -05001200000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, Fauci and Gates Do Have Ties to COVID-19 Vaccine Maker

A USA Today headline falsely claiming Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates have “no ties” to Moderna is illustrative of a major problem with our media.......

Although USA Today doesn’t mention it, the same letter, under the subheading “Partnerships”, mentions having $187 million in funding from grants, with a footnote reference. The footnote specifies that the grants are from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

BARDA operates under the Department of Health and Human Services. DARPA is a research and development agency of the Department of Defense.

That both Fauci and Gates have close ties to Moderna is no secret. Having encountered the headline in a news feed, I knew it was false and so did a quick Google search to document its falsity. It took about ten seconds to fact check USA Today’s “Fact Check”.

edit on 952021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good luck getting people to read it or believe it. Some will attack the source or outright claim it's wrong because it doesn't align with what they believe.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Israel’s COVID Czar Tells Public To Prepare For FOURTH Pfizer Booster Shot

Despite Israel’s infection rate continuing to soar as the country has already administered a third injection of the Pfizer vaccine to 2.5 million Israelis, who risked losing their freedom of movement and association, doled out to the vaccinated via their totalitarian “green pass” health passport, Zarka says that the virus will not be beat and a fourth dose will soon be required. Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,” Salman Zarka told Kan public radio, as reported by the Times of Israel.

Meanwhile, at the Pfizer factory...

Some of us predicted several months ago a daily soma pill will be forthcoming, but I did not expect to see it this soon, let alone a Twice-Per-Day pill!!!

Pfivermectin

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nope. Need a decoder ring and I despise all CAPS. His other acct is even stranger.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
New York State against 9/27 Mandate

And Central Bank on fire found here DUMBSandUnderground via SR

- Cranky posted SR link so you may have seen this, but I thought it was important as unrest is starting to set in.
Also GitmoTV

And.. Anyone seen this link?

BOMBSHELL OMC SLOTS CUOMO MILITARY TRIBUNAL

Also .. Stay Away From The Vaxxed, It Is Official, From Pfizer’s Own Documents
bestnewshere.com...

(can't help the caps, it's part of the link)

Stay Away From The Vaxxed, It Is Official, From Pfizer’s Own Documents

SHARE THIS POST:

THE ELITE HAVE ALREADY FFED OFF TO THEIR HIDEOUTS, THEY HAVE RELEASED THE GENOCIDE READ IT AND WEEP, WE ARE EFFED. PFIZER’S OWN DOCUMENTS STATE BOTH INHALATION AND SKIN CONTACT WILL TRANSMIT WHATEVER IS IN THE VAX FROM THE VACCINATED TO THE UNVACCINATED Here is what just this small portion of this Pfizer document is saying:
1. If a man who was not vaccinated touches a vaccinated woman, or breathes any of the air she breathes, (in other words, walks by her in the office) and he then has sex with his wife, his wife can have an adverse event and she should avoid having children.
2. If a woman who was never vaccinated gets exposed to a woman who was vaccinated, she can:
A: miscarry,
B: spontaneously abort,
C. poison a baby via her breast milk
D: Have babies that have congitive difficulties.

edit on 5-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: butcherguy

Nope. Need a decoder ring and I despise all CAPS. His other acct is even stranger.

twitter.com...

Agreed, pretty tough to make any sense of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Random Sunday news...while the msm hyenas have deflected & silenced our southern border disaster for Afghan debacle.

Axios

Newsweek

The Guardian

CBP Enforcement Statistics Fiscal Year 2021

Unaccompanied Children (UC):

Southwest Land Border Encounters

Sigh, right on cue...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Same here, I actually saw a news article in the NY Post about the plan for London Bridge falling down. You beat me to posting that observation.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

'nough said.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I found this article from Sept 2020

THE RACE FOR A VACCINE

In November 2019, a team from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health, visited Moderna, Inc.’s manufacturing plant in Norwood, Massachusetts. The biotech firm was planning to expand the newly opened facility to accommodate its vaccine development work, and CEO Stéphane Bancel (MBA 2000, AMP 170) welcomed input on the design from the government’s infectious disease experts. For two years, Moderna had been working closely with the NIH to create a vaccine for Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), a coronavirus that causes fever, cough, and shortness of breath

Two months earlier, when he'd met NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci at the NIH, Bancel said that, faced with an unknown virus, Moderna could create a vaccine for clinical testing in just 60 days. That was three times faster than any vaccine candidate had ever been produced. Fauci didn't believe him.

An idea emerged to test Bancel’s record-breaking claims: a mock pandemic. The NIH would provide Moderna with a computer model of a virus the company had not seen before and start the timer. Bancel was eager for the chance to show off the company’s agility. The organizations settled on the spring of 2020 for this “outbreak”; the first quarter of the year was just too busy.

The whole world knows what happened next. A few days into the hectic new year, news broke of an unusual cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China. On January 11, 2020, the Chinese government posted the genetic sequence of what it had identified as a novel coronavirus. Moderna had its test, and the clock was ticking.

In two days, the company developed a computer model of a potential mRNA-based vaccine. Twenty-five days after that, it produced the first dose of a treatment it hoped would protect against a disease that did not yet have a name. On February 24, after 17 days of analysis and sterility testing, Moderna shipped the first batch to the NIH for clinical testing. The company had moved from concept to clinical-trial-ready in a record-breaking 42 days.

www.alumni.hbs.edu...

Evidently, Fauci was going to run a mock pandemic to test Moderna's expediency but their plans were interrupted by the real pandemic...

The rest of the article goes on to discuss the business side of vaccines. Before Covid, the vaccine sector was a "sleepy space". " Vaccines went out of fashion ".

Now that we have a pandemic and in expectation of future pandemics, the Pharm industry is brainstorming "how to revamp the vaccine sector in anticipation."

As I posted earlier, Bob Langer has already made 1.5 billion off of Moderna. This doesn't even include the boosters

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They are literally making up the news and don't even care anymore.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky - I don't know if it's just me, it can't just be me, but for the past couple of days (starting on Friday, I believe) I keep stumbling across articles, posts, etc. regarding the death of the Queen/London Bridge is down... it almost literally feels like we're not just watching a movie, but that we're in a movie - and this is the foreshadowing part of the movie indicating what is about to happen. Almost like we're a bunch of Deadpool type characters who are aware that we're in a movie and we're telling each other what's about to happen in the next scene.

Have you seen this one..
Queen dead 2016

Queen announced dead in 2016 via the BBC

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

I think the issue was that plans for when the Queen dies was shown to be inadequate before the "pandemic", but since the pandemic there still hasn't been any changes for what to do. At least that was my understanding, maybe some of our British commenters might lead some light on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join