It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: tallcool1

Same here, I actually saw a news article in the NY Post about the plan for London Bridge falling down. You beat me to posting that observation.

I believe I saw the same article. They were talking about how London could "become full for the first time ever." It was a strange article. They were talking about shutting down all traffic and bringing the entire city to a standstill when she dies. About how they may not have enough cops to deal with everything.

This makes no sense. It's not as if she is the first monarch to ever pass away. They made it sound like all hell would break loose when she dies.

I've seen several mentions of this over the last few days. I'm guessing she has recently passed. I wonder if Storm Rider is on point here and they're begining to scoop up VIPs. If so we probably don't have much longer to wait.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

'nough said.

Childrens Delivery Central 🤭

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Niven's 4th Law:

F × S = k. The product of Freedom and Security is a constant. To gain more freedom of thought and/or action, you must give up some security, and vice versa.

In retrospect, after taking my jabs, I am now both less free and less secure.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hearing voices? It might be the US Navy's new non-lethal weapon.

The U.S. Navy has successfully invented a special electronic device that is designed to stop people from talking. A form of non-lethal weapon, the new electronic device effectively repeats a speaker's own voice back at them, and only them, while they attempt to talk.

It was developed, and patented back in 2019 but has only recently been discovered, according to a report by the New Scientist.

The main idea of the weapon is to disorientate a target so much that they will be unable to communicate effectively with other people.

It is important to note that the device is unlikely to be used on the battlefield anytime soon and will probably be used as a form of crowd control.

This sonic weapon is able to focus sonic waves at high decibel levels at a target leading to the target suffering from migraines, ringing of the ears, or mild pain and discomfort.

A New Navy Weapon Actually Stops You From Talking

Hello Havana Syndrome? Article has wrong link to the patent which can be found here

The patent references this strange dumb video:

Anyone with a brother or sister will recognize this technology right away. AHAD is basically a computerized sibling, repeating whatever the speaker says immediately after he or she says it, in a funny or disturbing voice. The only difference is that a sibling does it simply to irritate another family member, while a government agency using the system might use it to shut down a riot or other unlawful gathering.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
For the first time in ages we have some meat to chew on in terms of decoding KU posts!

A twitter thread from DANON1776 on Sept 4th:

1/ Big thread incoming. In the past , I was trying to line up deltas with 10/5/17 and 10/28/17 , those dates were the start for us. However, the Q clock started on 12/7/17. So I decided to try the deltas here and I have to say it makes a ton of sense. @NotTheRealKimS4

This mainly focusses around the following 3 groups of "Delta" posts:
1) #2681 on Feb 9, 2019... [-30][-45][-60][-90]
2) #1415 on May 19, 2018... NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!
3) 4 posts... Done in 30

It ties these deltas forward to September 11th, the real Christmas day, date of Jesus Christ' birthday; when we can expect; start of the Ten Days. Darkness, Martial Law, Stock Market crash from Sunday 12th:
a) Start date of the Qclock (see #370... Dec 7th, 2017
b) #316 which starts replying to anon post of Martial Law starting the 11th?... Sept 11th 2021 is 45 months after the post,
c) Sept 11th, 2021 is 30 weeks after POTUS45 was acquitted in the second impeachment trial, on Feb 13th 2021!

Unrolled Thread version

So looks like it may all kick off the day after my Birthday, on the 10th.

edit on 5-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Il Donaldo Trumpo twitter account has progressed to 4929 following, which leaves 24 to go til we reach Ku's last post number of 4953!

#4929:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 996755 No.11202919 📁
Oct 21 2020 21:45:15 (EST)
www.fbi.gov...📁
Q

The URL points to a gov organisation link to Jill C. Tyson:

Jill C. Tyson was named assistant director of the Office of Congressional Affairs in February 2019. Ms. Tyson had previously served as the acting assistant director.

Prior to joining the FBI in 2018, Ms. Tyson held a number of positions in the Department of Justice. She served as deputy assistant attorney general in the Office of Legislative Affairs, as the chief public information officer at the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and as a special assistant U.S. attorney prosecuting criminal matters in Washington, D.C.

Ms. Tyson previously worked on Capitol Hill for a former chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.

As the assistant director of the Office of Congressional Affairs, Ms. Tyson leads a team of special agents, attorneys, and professional staff, and manages all FBI interactions with Congress. She advises FBI executive leadership on congressional matters and oversees responses to congressional oversight and investigations.

Ms. Tyson is also an at-large member of the FBI’s Diversity Executive Council.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If it does indeed kick off on the 11th, what are the odds that they drop 9-11 documents on that day and start rounding up the US conspirators involved in it? What if the first arrest ends up being George Bush?

ETA: or maybe they drop the documents the day before, on Friday?

It would make sense. Our country is divided right now. Disclosing the truth about 9-11 would come as an enormous shock to the entire public. Both left and right. It wouldn't be a hard follow from there for people to realize that everything since then has been a total sham and that the left and right are in cahoots with one another. It would unite the American people immediately and turn them firmly against the Government.

Then you just play the video of Donald Trump saying on that very day that it was bombs in the towers. Not planes. People would immediately realize that he's the only honest one of the whole bunch. That war in Afghanistan? We have been there this entire time for bogus reasoning. People would be furious. Maybe furious enough that they need to call in troops.
edit on 5-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
SIRVA is under-reported: without treatment it can last for months and may never resolve, according to the chart below. So, anybody know how to treat it without my having to go to a doctor? I have zero trust in doctors anymore.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That would make a lot of sense... especially as, I think, there is a trial starting tomorrow, Sept 6th at Guantanamo Bay, of a 9/11 conspirator?

To save space... and file under "Could be Something, Could be Nothing!":

I fell asleep this afternoon and had a weird nightmare about trying to escape from a satanists gang's house.
Anywho, towards the end of the dream, Gen Flynn spoke to me, wearing those cool "special Ops" style shades he sometimes has on. He said "I have a Special Cake for you! It's related to Q136"

I've only just connected this as I type but... the Danon1776 decode I just posted about was a shared effort with "TheRealKimShady" and suggests a Martial Law start just after my birthday! ...and I only picked up on that decode AFTER I woke up! Also Danon's decode includes #316.

Another one of those spooky moments!

edit on 5-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Wow. That's crazy, man! Your subconscious is piecing it together in your sleep.

The human brain is a hell of a thing.

My birthday is exactly one week after yours. Ever since this Q thing, I look at my birthday in alphanumeric. 9-17 = IQ.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I-Q : 9/17... love it! Seems very fitting for a fellow perfectionist Virgo.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Funny, I've also an upcoming birthday.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky - I don't know if it's just me, it can't just be me, but for the past couple of days (starting on Friday, I believe) I keep stumbling across articles, posts, etc. regarding the death of the Queen/London Bridge is down...
edited

Perhaps someone can explain the significance if the Queen has indeed passed, and why it would be kept secret.

It has been suggested that this would be destabilizing to the countries technically under the Monarchy, like Canada. But I don’t understand why.

The Monarchy has rules for succession. When the King or Queen dies, the next person in line is coronated. That would be Prince Charles, or if he could not serve, it would be William. It would certainly be a significant national event for the English, but it shouldn’t directly effect other countries unless there is a problem with the institution of the Monarchy itself that prevents succession and continuity of governance.

If the Queen were arrested, and not dead, that might be a bit more interesting...
edit on 9/5/2021 by cimmerius because: ETA

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Mine was last week. 9 months to the day after JFK, I was an assassination baby.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You could seek out a physical therapist. I've used the one's that specialize in sports injuries that cured my shoulder & neck pains.

Does Canada allow such vaccine injury compensation claims?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

And.. Anyone seen this link?

BOMBSHELL OMC SLOTS CUOMO MILITARY TRIBUNAL

edited

Unless I'm missing something, there is no byline or source for their work. I also didn't see any legal disclaimer, so it appears they are not even pretending to take any responsibility for what is written.

Articles are described as "posts," and sound very much like the stuff from RealRawNews (I think it was) that resembled fan-fiction about tribunals and executions.

Color me skeptical.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
California has a process to recall the Governor. It has happened before. Enron took a look at the Surplus in California and stole it all, literally, with the help of Governor Davis. He left and a body builder from Austria was elected because something something democracy.

Newsom is a total criminal at best. So the people want to remove him, which, is a threat to democracy. So much of a threat that the Dems sent... wait for it... Elizabeth Warren to shill for old Gavin Pelosi. Yes, a SENATOR from another state, is telling the people of another state, what they should do, in another state.

So Lizzy, "I'm so happy to celebrate my birthday at planned parenthood" decides the way to slam the leading candidate is to say he is just DJT (a black DJT). Seriously. Clip TDS is the best thing to ever happen to this world. The fact that anyone listens to her at all, anywhere, is mystifying to me. She's like the cousin by marriage that arrives at the gathering and everyone says "why is she here again?"

But, why does it matter?

4 posts with "watch CA"

ChiFi is not long for this world (remember warrior said he was in her office and she's flipped) and has been little seen for some time. ChiFi didn't have the decency to punch out BEFORE the recall (very telling), so should Larry Elder get elected in a FAIR election then he can replace Chi when she leaves. Senate shifts.

So the Watch CA recall is big, for us all. White Hats better sort the rigged election, right now Gav is floundering like a Coney Island Whitefish so a win for him would be total BS. The problem for even white hats, Gav is allowing print at home ballots, the mail in ballots can show the vote without being opened, and The Rona hysteria might chase from in person.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Yeah, I've been wondering about that Real Raw News rag ever since I saw a story of theirs for the first time. Reads like it's made up. A lot of it reads like it is fictionalized. However, the other day I did see confirmation of a RRN article from another source. I can't remember the particulars though. I wish I would have dropped it in the thread at that time.

Of course, that doesn't mean everything they post is legit either.

The truth could end up being somewhere in the middle.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Speaking of this, I was reading earlier that Gavin has been calling up the White House frequently lately in a panic over the recall. Initially they were going to send out Kamala to stump for him, but I guess they realized that wouldn't fly because everyone hates her and they changed their minds.

It would be absolutely epic if the Senate flips over this.

ETA: it was Posobiec that was reporting this, btw.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Like some feedback on this please, am halfway through, rumble.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join