It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The CDC is now endorsing the use of ivermectin... for Afghan refugees. 😂

Couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. It's so ridiculous.

The Blaze

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
Yes and they did this by telling people that they were to stupid to know what was best for them........
Why does that not sink in with half the people?

It doesn't if they don't hear it themselves. Then the shills say , that was a photoshop job that made it look bad for Obama. Bull snip! Many of these things are being played down that would be case closed on the subject, no more votes for the Dems or RINO's.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Trying not to dirty up the Q thread too much, but I have some thoughts on the vaccine and the first ingredient that I posted here for those that want to stop in...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gosh this part caught my eyes.

0.43 mg (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)

Hexane is in the molecule. In that dose it shouldn't kill you but I wouldn't volunteer to swallow that amount either.
The mixture of things in that vial would make for some odd reactions normally when put in a living animal or human.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Team Joe creates inflation insanity, people get pissed. MBS refuses to help Team Joe out by laundering it through oil manipulation. DJT says, yesterday, "we were energy independent and now Joe is begging with OPEC..." (acting like the last four years didn't happen). Team Joe begs, MBS tells team Joe to pound sand.

Team Joe figures, well let's go old school on them as punishment and blackmail them into helping with the fires they created and cannot control.

Biden Signs Order Releasing FBI Documents on Saudi-9/11 Ties

President Joe Biden has signed an executive order directing the FBI to release long-awaited classified documents regarding Saudi Arabia’s connection to the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, a source close to the Biden administration told Newsmax on Friday.

Biden’s decision to move on the executive order this week comes after 9/11 victims’ families on Thursday asked an inspector general in the Department of Justice to investigate their claims.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Caled
Trying not to dirty up the Q thread too much, but I have some thoughts on the vaccine and the first ingredient that I posted here for those that want to stop in...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gosh this part caught my eyes.

0.43 mg (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)

Hexane is in the molecule. In that dose it shouldn't kill you but I wouldn't volunteer to swallow that amount either.
The mixture of things in that vial would make for some odd reactions normally when put in a living animal or human.

As I understand it, folks are getting dosages all over the place. From small to insanely large, in fact, it seems because of the EAU order, they don't have to bother with mfg. consistency, so literally no one knows who is getting what, how much, and no one is monitoring the results like a lab. I heard a story from a friend about someone he knows getting it, and after he called his wife to say "good bye" as he was sure he was dying. Not reported, I'd say "panic of death" is an adverse reaction.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I saw this too. It's kinda weird for a few different reasons. 1. Trump already did this and we still haven't seen the damn documents. 2. Biden appears to be bowing to pressure from his constituents on this matter, but everything else he has done flies in their faces.

I wonder if this is a case of him being forced to do this by the white hats. Trump ordered this stuff declassified and nothing actually happened. So maybe it's another situation like the Afghanistan withdrawal that Trump decided was better to lay in Joe's lap?

It will be glorious if they actually give us the truth on this matter. It would be another enormous mess for Joe to try to clean up.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You think Joe Biden is about to find out that FBI director Christopher Wray does not give any president what he wants?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: [post=26080612]EA006[/post
Lol. I am an master evil [good] sudoku player. Patterns, it is all about patterns. It is all around is in nature and in our daily lives. When there is disorder it stands out.
Also spending some serious time trying to understand the minds of those that play the game. Plus connecting with everyone's thoughts and feelings and input. It is a group effort here. No one person has all the solutions. It is cumulative knowledge.

I see, and the weapons you mentioned, what are they?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be way, way better if they said, "you want it? Okay, here, deal with the ish-show."

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Ridiculous? Maybe not.

You know that makes me wonder what all Afghan refugee types are being dropped here?? Afghanistan is a highly ethnically diverse country. Vaccines vs therapeutics, genetics, and all the anti-white crapola being shoved down our throats.

This video includes some the well known ethnic groups of the country. The exact number of ethnic groups in Afghanistan is unknown, since there are also smaller groups within ethnic groups.

Part 2 includes smaller ethnic groups, mostly from rural areas.
www.youtube.com...

Obama attacked Libya, because he knew it would create a influx of migrants into Europe, speeding up the demographic shift AND he attacked Libya because Kaddafi wanted to start a gold backed African currency. That said, Obama instructed Communist globalist slave Merkel and others to import millions of Africans to dilute and destroy Europe culturally and genetically. (see Kalergi Plan) And now he & his globalist frens are obsessed with changing US racial demographics.

Afghanistan was prime Aryan real estate once upon a time. What people today laugh at as "3rd world" used to be as white and "civilized" as modern northern Europe, where many of the Aryans fled to. Many were fair skin Caucasian, blonde & blue-eyed including today and the only true goal of the Taliban (ISIS-xyz) is to fully eliminate these people and everything that belongs to them.

So, I'm curious what ethnic groups are coming here vice other countries.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You think Joe Biden is about to find out that FBI director Christopher Wray does not give any president what he wants?

Not for one second should you think the Cabal will deny the puppet of the Cabal unless they are replacing them with another puppet.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is a pretty good rundown.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Interesting take from @Poso on the war within Team Joe.

Short Clip

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So according to Poso the IC is going to devour itself. Good. I hope he's right.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow, hot off the press & timely. Always enjoy his short concise, no nonsense history vids.

Clark Engineering is now IMEG. In the past, Clark built countless tunnels for military DUMBS in the USA.

DoD facilities and underground.

Part meme, part truth...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The unofficial end of summer brings an official end to the Q related Meme or No Meme posts. What started out as an attempt to take the Q admonition of deploy the memes,,, in a new way to see our reality of the moment, has turned into a parody of a parody of a parody of our reality. As such, I can find no way to escape the conclusion that no one needs me to point out this is a clown world now, as the "headlines" are now often better memes then the memes made from them.

That said, here we go...

So with that, we end, Q Related Meme Or No Meme, with a rather on point thought...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is a pretty good rundown.

Webster's Definition of "Scrappy" = see Afghan Military 20th Century.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I agree, Cranky.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
“This is only the beginning. A lot more of us will be turning in our wings,”

realrawnews.com...
edit on 3-9-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
My boss told me this afternoon that he is going to be putting out an email announcing that he will be mandating that all employees get fully vaccinated.

What triggered this?

We received emails from four of our better customers this week that they will not let us on their properties unless we are fully vaccinated. We have been getting signals from other customers that they will be doing the same.
Those customers include two large hospital groups and guess who else?

Johnson and Johnson, and Pfizer.

Now I will have to get vaccinated or lose my job.

American freedom is a thing of the past.

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join