It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Long memory of the Opium Wars?

Wrong country targeted, though. Guess we're all white devils.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Damn someone found the big speech where Obama says the individual must surrender to a Higher Authority because we are too small minded to govern their own affairs. He can't govern himself and he wants us to follow his team? All they have ever known how to do is use evil to get their ways. Their dirty work have mucked up the planet and murdered hundreds of millions of innocent people to get to their goal.

Evil is what they are. Evil doesn't get a pass.

t.me...
edit on 3-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Damn someone found the big speech where Obama says the individual must surrender to a Higher Authority because we are too small minded to govern their own affairs. He can't govern himself and he wants us to follow his team? All they have ever known how to do is use evil to get their ways. Their dirty work have mucked up the planet and murdered hundreds of millions of innocent people to get to their goal.

Evil is what they are. Evil doesn't get a pass.

t.me...

Guessing you've seen this one too?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I would also add toxicology report. Were they in some type of medication for mood disorders.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've figured out what you've done.

Where did you learn this? Service?

White magic?

The plane is reporting to AF Intelligence superiors.
edit on 3-9-2021 by Skin15896 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Oh please, please, please......I am hoping someone who looked at is says yes to this Care. I am trying to understand (as I know other are) why the McAfee channel is posting the stuff that's been out there a while, first. I know that some of that stuff may be new to a lot of people but is it leading up to more that will implicate the DS or are they just making sure that everyone possible will consider that our "leaders" may be pieces of crap who should be investigated further? McAfee did a good job making everyone believe he had undisputable evidence, prior to his death or disapperence. I don't know if whoever is running that sight is trying to get them to make a stupid move or if they have something that is undisputable........This is the hardest topic of all for me to have patience on.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Was this the right one Thoughtful?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... .htm

Here is what it brought up when I pasted your link in the addy bar:
TOP SECRET
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
Operations Research Technical Manual TM-SW7905.1

Was that what you were reading????

Okay the link is broken, after I posted this initially if this was the correct link, so I am posting the error message that I got after I had posted what it above then came back and tried the link.....

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

they way you are posting your links is cutting off a part of the link itself, causing 404's for people.

The true link that you posted from bibliotecapleyades

I needed to copy your link and then add the .htm to load the page.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Yes and they did this by telling people that they were to stupid to know what was best for them........
Why does that not sink in with half the people?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada
Skada would you mind telling this to Thoughtful1? I'm trying to figure out why her links don't work. Which is what my response was about. I am never able to find what she is posting. I'm still in learning stages on here of how to post links so I don't think I m the best one to communicate that to T1....

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
PM'd

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't have time to parse their links and try to post them correctly. There are teaching posts on here somewhere.

Just note that if you paste the URL and it is too long, it will be cut off and then the link breaks. [_url_=http://www.google.com]Text that will be displayed[_/url ]
I hope you can see the code above. just take out the underscores.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

We have come so far past your "discoveries" The Bolt Hole and Paraguay has been Tunneled through like Storm D..
If your trying to educate your a bit late..If your trying to reset reality back 5 years your right on time..
The fact that you garner any acknowledgement from the regulars is troublesome...

I am going the way of ORRED..

That plus spamming the thread with completely random, non Q related posts thinking they are "clues" to Q posts such as ads for watches, Lifestraw, etc...

The irony is that my post right here - pointing out the thread drift - will likely be removed due to thread drift, but whatever. At least we know which posts to skip in order to not get distracted and to stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada
I hope I'm finally posting the links correctly. I have limited time during the week and just can't read through all that stuff. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Here is another version of the "silent weapons" document.

One trick to make URLs shorter is to use the service tinyurl.com

Cheers
edit on Fri Sep 3 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: PLEASE DO NOT USE tinyurl...the links are not permanent.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Trying not to dirty up the Q thread too much, but I have some thoughts on the vaccine and the first ingredient that I posted here for those that want to stop in...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No prob. I am a lurker, sometimes even I do not have enough time to chase down the info. Which is one of the reasons I come to this thread.

Going back to some of the mcafee posts, did anyone load up the other two links? One was a pic of girls on a pingpong table, another was the small child with the container of water (at least I think it is the vid I saw last year), what was the other one?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I hope this helps. You can also use the ATS search if you need it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
@PioneerFigureSkating

Agree with your comments re: IL and the "Mcafee" feed. Lot of dead end roads to wander down in the digital desolation we call the internet.

Cheers

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join