It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Re: "McAfee"

This may just be another exercise in gatekeeping. If that t-gram account really has damning evidence, there is no need to make a game out of making it accessible.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Ties in with a decode proof graphic I'm just pulling together on Mr Pool SCALES posts in last 24 hours.

Also... to save space... Mr Pool posted a series of pictures, on twitter on 28th, that don't seem to have been picked up on Telegram.
1) Lighthouse in STORMY waters
2) Storm cloud brewing
3) ARE YOU READY sign hit by lightening
4) JOHN MCAFEE Press Conference!

So we have Mr Pool, John McAfee and KU posts coming to a convergence around JUSTICE.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Mr Pool posts Aug 29th PROOF GRAPHIC:

Bigger

1) Links SCALES to the Egyptian god ANUBIS passing Judgement by comparing the HEART against a FEATHER of TRUTH,
2) The 3 scales link to 2 earlier Mr Pool Egyptian posts and to the Leviathan/satanic cross,
3) 3 subway pictures show the FLIP from:
a) DARK to LIGHT,
b) Train moving > PLATFORM moving,
c) 10:30 on Philadelphia clock from $100 bill

3) SNOW WHITE 4, 6, 7 offline from #2011 and #2012,

4) Deleted Post #231

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150875388 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:22:21 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:38:43 (EST)
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Qa reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel,Cranky and everyone. I want to believe this is true.
Name Trump
The swamp has submitted!
The world will change
I'm not Potus [is]
the best is yet to come

Heart symbol and prayer symbol
11 American Patriot voices

GOD BLESS

Q
Q
Q

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
No I don't think I can handle them. As you can see from my posts dealing with the art angle I really interface closely.
Also I just wanted to bring up the issue of links. There is a lot of manipulation taking place. I have gone back to check my own links and they often do not even go to the articles I have read. As a result I have left the reference points.

Earlier on I did link the references, previewed and checked to make certain the link made it over. Suddenly what worked didn't. The linked references veered off to some really odd places. I was over the target.
This leaves people who are trying to verify a starting point, especially if the link doesn't remotely connect to the issue I am discussing.
So unfortunately it is pain for everyone to have to type the links in but I don't really have any other option.
PM for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
Hiya All! I read this post every day, several times a day. Thanks for all the work you all do to contribute here. You're appreciated.

Just thought I'd throw this out there regarding watch the water. The Mississippi river is currently flowing backwards according to CNN. Sorry I didn't copy the link.

Carry on. Peace out.

That tidal surge is something with IDA. There is probably 6 or 7 ft higher water at the shoreline than the Mississippi River there.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

What times we live in.... Russia is swiftly becoming the Land of the Free, while the West is swiftly turning into a totalitarian sh!thole society.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think personally the password will be released when whatever that current burn counter is on the whackd page reaches 400 million or whatever's going on with that. It increased by 200k since last time i reloaded the page. I think it'll appear in the red boxes below the green ones. There's spaces for text in those boxes.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ok, that made sense

"Coincidence" happens to be part of the Gematria related post.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Re: "McAfee"

This may just be another exercise in gatekeeping. If that t-gram account really has damning evidence, there is no need to make a game out of making it accessible.

Cheers

Yea there is. They are setting up the perps. Showing them one more chance to come clean. Failure to admit their crimes is going make them lose more than their freedoms. Some crimes are so bad the people must be slow walked. I can't tell my wife two sentences about McAfee's dead man switch releases before she melts down and says she needs a break from all this. That is a whole lot of good people. I keep pointing out that good men not having time for this is how we got here.
Conspiracy facts are bothering peoples ability to reason because they hear the c word.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I think personally the password will be released when whatever that current burn counter is on the whackd page reaches 400 million or whatever's going on with that. It increased by 200k since last time i reloaded the page. I think it'll appear in the red boxes below the green ones. There's spaces for text in those boxes.

That seems reasonable too. The running down the password is way more important for those about to regret what is there. I would bet he made sure they can't figure it out with any clues out there now. That will make it a pain when we all get it at once somehow the Cabal can't stop without shutting down the Earth. Billions will be ready to kick their asses.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Is there a link to this? The "11 American Patriot voices" line is curious. That's how many remains Joe/Jill Biden received at Dover AFB yesterday, even though 13 were murdered by the terrorist bomber.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's huge! Watch U.S. politicians stop bringing attention to Russia....good or bad attention. Spread it around.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
NVM

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I wonder if those passwords would work entered backwards since there is so much that is mirrored? I have to go to work but
may try it later on...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi Rel. Do you remember anything in Cue drops that would lead to Lt. Col Scheller? Maybe something about getting fired and stepping down? Your memory is better than mine so I thought I'd ask.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I just ran Hurricane IDA through Gematria- 666 in English Gematria. I have to get to work but thought this was interesting and someone may want to look harder at it.

www.gematrix.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
They may also be trying to get them to make a move that trips them up....exposes them.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
He made this statement toward the end of his video:

"The one thing they don't tell you is that going after stability and money can make you a slave to the system and it can make you compromise what you truly believe in."

He gets it

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The future is here. Your memories of all previous human experiences have been erased and replaced with new memories and a new identity. From now on you will be identified as humanoid number 08A42637964-1. Welcome to the future.

twitter.com...

T the WHO has published a guidance document for countries and implementing partners on the technical requirements for issuing digital certificates for vaccination against Covid-19. The guidance is part of a series of planned documents on digitalisation of Covid-19 certificates.

“The guidance will, amongst other things, support member states in adopting digital tools for documenting Covid-19 vaccination status for the purposes of effective healthcare, and proof of vaccination should it be needed for other purposes,” a statement from the WHO stated.

www.omanobserver.om...

Digital documentation of COVID-19 certificates: vaccination status: technical specifications and implementation guidance, 27 August 2021
PDF document

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join