It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My initial thought was those 5 inner stars representing the 5 mil branches involved, outnumbering the civilian sector on right.

There was a video from someone decoding the OWS symbolism, but of course the ministry of youtube objected.

You sent me down a philosophical Yin & Yang and fringe occult 卐 rabbit hole...

Antahkarana symbolism

Note: You might notice a similarity between the Antahkarana and the malevolent “Swastika” from Nazi symbolism. In their case, its purpose was to manipulate and dominate. The Swastika has nothing in common with the original Antahkarana – which is meant to cleanse, heal and connect to the Divine higher-self. Its purity and beneficial energy should be promoted and harmoniously used for our evolution as human beings.

In Hindu philosophy, the antaḥkaraṇa (Sanskrit: meaning "the inner cause") refers to the totality of two levels of mind, namely the buddhi, the intellect or higher mind, and the manas, the middle levels of mind which (according to theosophy) exist as or include the mental body. Antaḥkaraṇa has also been called the link between the middle and higher mind, the reincarnating part of the mind.
Wiki

Antahkarana – Symbolism and Meaning

A powerful healing symbol used in yoga and meditation, the antahkarana has a hexagonal form with three sevens, set within a circle. Like other geometric shapes that have been part of religious symbolism throughout history, the antahkarana is also said to have profound meaning. Here’s a closer look at the origin and significance of the antahkarana symbol.

There is no written record of its origin, but many believe the symbol was given by Ascended Masters or spiritually enlightened beings at the beginning of the lost civilization of Lemuria over hundred years ago.

Even though its exact origins are unclear, the antahkarana symbol represents various philosophical concepts of Buddhism and Hinduism. Here are some of them:

Antahkarana Male-Female Symbol

Saturn's Cube as the destination for warping and Trump's Abraham Accords seal on Temple coin shows Saturn at the "tip of the sword.

I believe it's a Persian Scimitar sword and is depicted on the Masonic Shriner emblem thrusting through the Star and Crescent motif alluding to Saturn yet again.

Operation Warp Speed Therapeutics: Monoclonal Antibody Playbook Version 2.0

Antahkarana: The Gateway to Heaven (5min, CTroy's wheelhouse)💥

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

***WARNING DOG COMMS AHEAD***

For another thread (HERE)

Several impounded dogs due to be rescued by a shelter have instead been shot dead by a rural council in NSW under its interpretation of COVID-19 restrictions, alarming animal activists and prompting a government probe.

Bourke Shire Council, in the state’s north-west, killed the dogs to prevent volunteers at a Cobar-based animal shelter from travelling to pick up the animals last week, according to council’s watchdog, the Office of Local Government.

Ok so we had a week ago a repeat about Obama's dog dying, now this. I'm thinking the coded comms about dogs dying must mean that a venue or place if full. The tale about Obama's dog happened in a story about how Obama had to cut back people at his party. Now we have a story about dogs having to be killed so that people won't risk going to pick them up in New South Wales. Is this about Australia not being able to accept in anymore low level elites any more? Can any of the readers from there confirm any talks about Hollywood and money-grubbering elites being there for "Vacations"?

Some puzz words from the article that stood out:
"vulnerable Aboriginal populations, from the risk of COVID-19 transmission"
"a member of Rural Outback Respite/Rescue – the shelter that was supposed to receive the dogs – declined to comment"
"shelter volunteers are distressed and had COVID-safe measures in place to handle the dogs, one of which was a new mother"
"there have been no recent locally acquired COVID-19 cases in Cobar, although fragments of the virus have been found in the area’s sewerage system"
So we have concerns about Native People, Rural communities, and New Mothers. All of which are currently groups of concerns for Vaccine mishaps in recent weeks. The last quote is very worrisome: "fragments of the virus"? What could that mean?

Agreed. There are huge flaws. The dogs could be kept until later, there are such things as no kill shelters and in times of trouble we can make exceptions. Shot. Ummm, maybe the Aussies do it differently but this is horrifying to both dog and human.... so no. Why tell the story? No one is helped by this getting out.

Then there is this absurdity which is a blatant lie. "Fragments?" Not the whole virus, just "fragments?" BS, as they've never even isolated the virus, how can the find "fragments" in a sewer and why even bother.

although fragments of the virus have been found in the area’s sewerage system.

Dogs, Tunnels, Shot. Area 700 miles from Alice Springs.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

WATCH: Kamala Harris laughs when a reporter starts to ask her about Americans trapped in Afghanistan
But then we are stuck with this

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
link

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Former POS Director of CIA & NSA...turned traitor...

twitter.com...
^^^ That is one delusional mentally ill twit.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Q posts referring to Above

Interesting that two posts that have the word Above in them are these two. They are post 112 and 17.

They also refer to eradicating the shills that I treated every platform. Think an it it. The shills have always been here because this site provides a place where we can speak and exchange "alternative" narratives that are the truth. Most inconvenient at first.

I know some of you remember the whole time hing with Gabby G and all. We do not need a sequel to that.

So, you start at the bottom and work your way up to the tippy top. You just never know who any of us could be talking to at any given time... Much less lurked upon.

Take it for what you want. Don't underestimate the decoy.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

denver-international-airport-conspiracie

aviationoiloutlet.com...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

How many times can Q say a big arrest event is happening soon before people stop believing?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Again, you point me down a path...interesting yet unpleasant...

Dead virus fragments
The country’s infectious disease experts said that dead-virus fragments were most likely cause positive results for SARS-CoV-2 infection among 260 people who have recovered from the disease. The tests even showed the presence of these fragments even weeks after making full recoveries.

Dead virus fragments are causing COVID-19 reinfection false positives

This was reported last year...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

How many times can Q say a big arrest event is happening soon before people stop believing?

I think that it's hard for people to not believe "KU" when they did predict Epstein and Maxwell getting arrested. The question shouldn't be "IF" the big arrests happen, but rather "What is a big arrest"? Does it mean that a lot of people will be arrested, or does it mean that a big name will be arrested?

Let's say a thousand people are arrested for committing election fraud. That would be pretty big news, but would go away after the next puppy dog in stuck in a drain pipe. Now lets say that just one big name like say George Soros gets arrested for election fraud. That level of news would take something like a school shooting to get the publics attention off of it. Now what if Bill and Hillary Clinton got arrested for election fraud? What if it gets made public that John McCain III was involved in election fraud, and no arrests are made. That's still big enough news that it will be on everyone's mind.

Just a few days ago a guy was making it appear that he was going to blow up part of DC, and the talk on most peoples mind was about the Arizona Election Audit. If a top down arrest took place over that, I think that would be big news, but to others in the Governor of Arizona was the only one arrested, that would be bigger news.

So, what is a big arrest?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Liking your thought process cimmerius - but what i'm wondering is:

Why did he stop using Flags at Rallies, YESTERDAY, rather than Jan 20th, 2021?

There must be some key significance to yesterday, Aug 21st!

I note that it's the 233rd day of the year, and I think cranky saw 233 as one of the MIRRORs of 322?
(Correct me if I'm wrong cranky!)

It's also 8/21, pointing to #821

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3f8788 No.476461 📁
Feb 23 2018 19:03:34 (EST)
SEC_TEST_D3
Q

...bolded Feb 23 = 233
...so this post definitely looks pertinent to Aug 21st, 233rd day of the year!

Something to do with the SEC/Ripple case perhaps?

Or, here's another thought... Didn't Russell Jay Gould and Sgt Robert Horton say that the Title 4 Flag had to be stored in the Post Office to give that Post Office control over the right of people to do trade in that country?

Maybe once we've transferred to the Quantum Financial System, running in SPACE, and people can transact directly with each other, then there is no longer a need for a FLAG as a title of control, because the cabal/governmentswill have lost control over individuals' money, excepting a flat rate Sales Tax on new items?

My gut is also telling me that the Flag on the Moon may be important.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Are you talking about Q or the anons? Two separate things.

The first two or three posts attributed to Q spoke of Hillary and Podesta getting arrested. Those posts were pre trip code.

Other than that, most of the Q posts referring to arrests were arrests that had actually been carried out. Correct me if you have a post number reference that states otherwise.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is rather interesting folks.

So DJT had his rally in CULL-MAN Alabama. Which is about 40 miles away from the North Alabama Research Center, LLC

So what is happening at the North Alabama Research Center that relates to the Culling of Men?

Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals

A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
Actual Study Start Date : April 29, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date : May 2, 2023
Estimated Study Completion Date : May 2, 2023

Experimental: 10 µg dose, 18-55 years of age (2 doses)
Experimental: 20 µg dose, 18-55 years of age (2 doses)
(More)

Placebo Comparator: Placebo, 18-55 years of age
(more)

What is revealed by this is that not all jabs are created equal in the study, so what are regular folks getting? We have to ask the question, what level are the average folks getting for jab 1&2 and are they the same if a person goes different places for each jab? Do the differing levels create more, or faster, destructive results in the population at large since a recipient has no legal right to know what they are getting.

Gee I'm asking questions the experts cannot answer because the study has barely started.

Obviously since these ghouls don't know the outcome until 2023+, anyone saying these are safe are simply draco-shills destined for the galactic gulag. If the average Joe says they are safe because something something traveling rooted in teeeveee viewing we have to question the discernment on that too, since the study to determine if they are safe hasn't been completed and just randomly jabbing people in stadium parking lots and walmarts seems hardly a scientific study.

Please share as appropriate of course.

VACCINE PATIENTS' BLOOD EXAMINED, HORRIFIC FINDINGS REVEALED BY GERMAN PHYSICIANS Images of the blood problems under microscope.

FRED CORBIN; PFIZER VACCINE DOCUMENTS & ACCESS TO THE WUHAN LABS "DELETED" DATABASE! Our enemy Graphene Oxide being introduced to the tone deaf Barbados council.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was going over an old text book of mine and paused for a moment at one of the pages.
CD and D
CD = 400
D = 500

Roman Numerals. could D3 mean 125,000,000? that would be 500 (D) to the third power.

Though if that is something does 125,000,000 mean anything? I don't know I'm just thinking out loud here.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

wiki/Wikipedia:List_of_cabals

en.wikipedia.org...:List_of_cabals

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Ah yes. Forgot about that Apocalyptic sword Art.

Joint Statement from HHS Public Health and Medical Experts on COVID-19 Booster Shots

“We have developed a plan to begin offering these booster shots this fall subject to FDA conducting an independent evaluation and determination of the safety and effectiveness of a third dose of the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines and CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) issuing booster dose recommendations based on a thorough review of the evidence. We are prepared to offer booster shots for all Americans beginning the week of September 20 and starting 8 months after an individual’s second dose.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea
There exists a list of Dems and Reps arrested for various activities that is very long, it does not take long to find if one looks but one has to want to look and not have a pre-determined outcome before searching. It is hard to go against programming but if one tries it can be turned off. Once off it is impossible to turn back on being forewarned is forearmed.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yes, one of my daughters swears by "Henry" vacuum cleaners as having the best suction power to get rid of dirt!

What do you need help with? Suffering with a runny nose head cold at the mo and will be getting an early night but... let's see if I can be of assistance.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in Yourself.
Have faith in God.
The Great Awakening.
Q

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You know what a big arrest is. Everytime this "big event" or arrests or whatever is talked about by Q , it's made to seem like it will greatly change the perspective of all Americans and even the world.

And this "big arrests or events" has been talked about since Q started.

I don't understand how people still believe the boy who cried wolf. I guess all you gotta do is say "maybe a tree can be a wolf", "what is even a wold really?", "are we humans wolves?".

Everything to avoid saying, "no wolf was actually ever seen".

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join