It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I thought his vaccine was the Hydroxychloroquine treatments, and not the mRNA crap? Didn't he also advocate for light treatments from the sun or something?

I just remember the media going after him for that, but telling everyone how "f'ing" great the mRNA crap is.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
G morning. Not sure how this post happened but no need to dble post
Remember if we do this to those that try to lord over us we can cause them to nervously break down.
Is it this simple let's find out
DS

edit on 8/22/2021 by CrazyFox because: 3 am lurking and somehow replied to self

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Something is brewing...

Next Stop: Pakistan

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

NVM

edit on 22-8-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
1ST we live by 13 moons not 12 by most humans, i use the dreamspell > lawoftime.org... < you can make your own up if you wish as the universe/God/bluesky etc will work with it n you, just giving a base so as decodes can be sensed atm, Tzolkin is 20 arkeytypes with each one having a wave, 13 days long, gives a 13 by 20 grid.

We have also already evolved to the 441 base matrix, think 12x12 = 144 = 21x21 = 441, through the tzolkin moving into the 21ST arkeytype Huunab Ku, Yes KU lol.

One downloader and the main one was Jose Arguelles or VV, nowadays Red Queen has taken this over ( SS Stephanie South ).

Acknowledging 13 moons instead of 12 in life is helpfullll imo and experience.

Arkeytypes n Waves n Numbers, Sun n the Moon, both sides of brain, a whole mind helps n being out of the mind even better.

To play > lawoftime.org...

God/universe is talking to us all the time and imo number is a great messenger also, Red Cosmic Dragon 221 is my signiture.

Lets fill in blanks later.

Decoding with 1320 to start, 1/137 not so secret anymore, 137 on dreamspell is resonate Earth ( a balanced Earth ) resonate is seventh energy of the wave of 13 ( wavespell ), the 7 is middle of 13, imo huge.

Q = 17 and as it's a 20 count not ten, 17 is also 37 57 77 97 117 137 157 177 197 217 237 257 on tzokin, each one holding energy of the 13 wave.

From magnetis Earth (1) to cosmic Earth (13).

Let's pick Q 634, take 260 off it twice ( 520 ) leaves 114, one can go from there.

Anyway that's a start, am a tech dinosaur which does not help lol, ultimately there is only now to work with so this is just a ladder and also added in, besides being second most amazing computer on Earth ( after 21 x 21 base matrix ) the Tzolkin is a measurement of Synchronicity, now it is going to get interesting, as when one is in tune they be in great synchonicity, harmoony, in sync.

Today 22-8-2021 on dreamspell is >

Year Of The Yellow Electric Seed
YOUR GALACTIC SIGNATURE

Kin 251: Blue Self-Existing Monkey
I define in order to play
Measuring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of accomplishment

This is is the wave, wavespell of the Star in this Yellow Electric Seed year, lol last year ( pre 26th of july, DOOT day ) it was Blue Luna Storm year

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Very late and post a wee bit more before Zzzzzd's.

Am going down a road in my city Christchurch NZ and pondering what the heck was 8-8-21 the day before, all about, coming to a railway track, the bells go off, oh cool i wonder what the train engine number will be, knowing i had just engaged the universe by pondering 8821, nice as there be two engines hauling wagons, 4 lots of 2 numbers, this gave me the full story of the Lions gate day the day before, they connected the whale and baby whale at the beach, Castle hill being snowed on not allowing us to do ceremoony, etc etc, all in about 25 seconds, number informs and especialllly when in patterns ( waves n arkeytypes in Number ). Feelings are a huge factor in synchronicity, as adding to number and arkeytypes comprehended gives knowing a value, values being like cogs on a clock lol but feel sun dial.

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I realize this maybe "out there" but I have had good results with this and another protocol...to heal the body and mind:

prepareforchange.net...< br />

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Did Q at any time during their prolific period anticipate Trump's misguided advocacy for mass jabbing of the populace? Was Trump misled?

After more than a month my jab site exhibits non-painful but physically noticeable "weird" spider-like, creepy-crawly sensations under the skin.

No idea what is happening to me. Waking up at 4 am every morning and fully functional and efficient during the workday in despite.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Very interesting! But... deserves its own thread?

Or are there already threads about this guy?

Wish I had more time to spend with this kind of thing, its quite fascinating...

Thanks!

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Found this very interesting...
Rh- Negative Blood and Antediluvian Civilizations

Rh Negative Bloodlines in History:
www.youtube.com...

Hybrids and Rh Negative Blood:
www.youtube.com...

It is not socially acceptable to attempt to explain human anomalies that do not fit the prevailing "out-of-Africa" model, such as origins of RH negative blood-type. Many indoctrinated anthropologists, elected politicians, working celebrities, and other unqualified media "news" personalities unanimously insist that there is no such thing as race. The hostility and intolerance shown towards opposing theories backed by scientific evidence is truly ironic.
Russian Geneticists Disprove "Out of Africa" Theory

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Train # 4.183.
T2R
Please give a clear interpretation because we all do not think on the same level.
You need to play the board game "Ticket To Ride Europe". Two engines are pulling the cars.
Thanks.

edit on 22-8-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: added game.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I think one reason why people have and always will go to his rallies is he is always positive and doesn't pull any punches. What politician in the last 40 years has put a large emphasis on being positive? I can't remember one that wasn't all about doom and gloom or what we need to do for the country not the other way around.

Most of the left politicians that what it always seems to be about, always what is bad in the country never what is good and how they need more of your money for a new program to fix the broken program that was supposed to fix the problem 10 years ago. Most of the Right politicians are either so quiet or seem like they have a canned presentation with no energy and a phony aura about them. Trump is not the best speaker, and not the most eloquent but his message and words are genuine and its focused on the people. At how things are going right now many people need that and need to be around people that feel the same way.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Train # 4.183.
T2R
Please give a clear interpretation because we all do not think on the same level.
You need to play the board game "Ticket To Ride Europe". Two engines are pulling the cars.
Thanks.

1st one was 15 50 or i felt 15 10 ( takeaway 2x20 from 50 leaving 10 ) giving eagle ( big picture ) and planetary tone ( manifestation ), another may feel in it differently > timewaves.org... < , number is 75 and also in the wavespell of the Eagle ( lol big bigger picture ).

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I have No Clue what you're on about... Sounds promising though πŸ‘

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If Obama can have a book called "Dreams of My Father" I can have the "Actions of My Mother".

Time to change the narrative. When I was very young POLIO vaccines were just coming out where we lived. It was a pretty messy affair. One of my friends at school got it and ended up wearing leg braces. Really tough at recess.
My mother said to me I am going first and she did. The vaccine created a huge scab and liquid leaked from it and went down her arm. Areas on the outside and inside of her arm, where she missed cleaning, up developed another vaccination mark. She ended up with about 4 in the end, smaller in size.
Health authorities recognized the problem and so when the children were vaxed they had to cover the site with a plastic bubble.
She was brave, very brave.

Yesterday my daughter called and told me that she had gone and taken the vax for me.< Think about that.

I am not prepared to take it but I think that we need to tell and acknowledge the people who have taken it, in spite of the reasons. Some did it out of fear, some believed in the science some felt it was the right thing to do.
They, in their own way, are taking it on the chin for the rest of us.
We all need to come together and resist the effort of the beast to create civil war between the vaxed and the unvaxed. They are heroes and this needs to be acknowledged.

But they do not need to keep taking it over and over again until we know that it is safe.

Doing this one simple thing, saying THANKS makes everyone on both sides happy and with no shaming or guilt.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

That sure bothers me too. I did not pull any Hopium Beer off the wall and pass it around on this one. I still have hope. I am thinking Sun Tzu would sure approve of the tactics no matter the outcome. The war is won before the 1st battle when you know the enemy and know yourself while at a position to do something. The legal schmegal crap the DS is pulling with paid off Courts, USPS agents giving keys or being the ones to help steal the vote and the media has been given us full on assaults' on the truth that interferes with the narrative they demand we believe is so over the top. No free thinking allowed or they WILL imprison us.

Trump, and anybody confronting these control freaks making their play, has to play it down a narrow path to keep from this being Nukes at dawn. These evil DS sons of bitches will nuke us all if they don't get their way. You don't charge head long into the guy that is holding a big bomb and in hiding. This would have to be the most complicated action mankind has ever participated since before the last natural disaster that wiped the planet of Tech and knowledge.

edit on 22-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Did Q at any time during their prolific period anticipate Trump's misguided advocacy for mass jabbing of the populace? Was Trump misled?

After more than a month my jab site exhibits non-painful but physically noticeable "weird" spider-like, creepy-crawly sensations under the skin.

No idea what is happening to me. Waking up at 4 am every morning and fully functional and efficient during the workday in despite.

Oh CM, I wish you were joking.

Have you tried to see if a scanner will show there is a chip in your shot location?

Prayers for you are being sent now.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rotten veggies at the perps LOVE IT.

Laughing hard picturing that.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I thought his vaccine was the Hydroxychloroquine treatments, and not the mRNA crap? Didn't he also advocate for light treatments from the sun or something?

I just remember the media going after him for that, but telling everyone how "f'ing" great the mRNA crap is.

Yes, Trump was SLAMMED like he was some kind of idiot...but he did not use hcq, this was his treatment:

The eight drugs the president reportedly has been given:

Dexamethasone (steroid) β€” President Trump was prescribed the steroid dexamethasone, a drug commonly used to treat asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and certain cancer, on Oct. 3. Sean Conley, DO, the president's physician, said the steroid was given to him in response to his blood oxygen levels dropping twice to 93 percent, according to STAT.

The drug is typically given to patients with severe COVID-19 to prevent an immune system overreaction. Some experts called it a "major breakthrough" for COVID-19 treatment, as it was the first drug shown to improve survival rates.

Remdesivir β€” President Trump was given his first dose of remdesivir Oct. 2, and he will be given a five-day course, CNN reported. Remdesivir, made by Gilead (who gave it the brand name of Veklury), was granted emergency use authorization by the FDA on May 1 after a study showed it caused a 31 percent faster recovery time compared to a placebo.

Regeneron's monoclonal antibody β€” On Oct. 2, the White House released a letter saying the president received a single 8-gram dose of Regeneron's monoclonal antibody cocktail, called REGN-COV2, the highest dose of the drug being tested in late-stage clinical trials, according to Politico.

Regeneron CEO Leonard Schleifer, MD, PhD, told The New York Times that President Trump's medical staff reached out to the company for permission to use the drug, and that it was cleared with the FDA. Mr. Schleifer has known the president casually for many years and is a member of his golf club in Westchester County, N.Y., according to the Times.

Zinc β€” President Trump also has been given zinc, according to the Times, which helps the immune system fight outside bacteria and viruses. Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in some foods and is available as a dietary supplement. There is no evidence that zinc helps fight COVID-19, and the FDA has issued warning letters to some companies that have tried to claim there's a link between zinc products and reduced risk of COVID-19.

Vitamin D β€” President Trump has been given vitamin D, the Times reported, which is good for bone health. There is no evidence vitamin D directly reduces the risk of COVID-19, and the FDA has sent warning letters to companies trying to sell vitamin D products as COVID-19 treatments. Vitamin D can also help reduce inflammation, according to the National Institutes of Health.

Famotidine β€” The generic name for Pepcid, famotidine is commonly used to treat ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and reduces the amount of acid in the stomach. A clinical trial testing the drug in hospitalized COVID-19 patients in New York wasn't able to recruit enough patients to properly evaluate its impact, according to Science.

Melatonin β€” Commonly used to treat insomnia, some studies have suggested that melatonin could also help COVID-19 patients with diabetes and obesity, according to CNN.

"The ability of melatonin to decrease viral infections in obese and diabetic patients is attributed to its characterists, such as potent antioxidant effects, improving the endogenous antioxidant system, immunomodulatory, and the strong anti-inflammatory capability," according to researchers from Mansoura University in Egypt.

A health summary for President Trump released in June showed that he was obese, at 244 pounds, the Times reported.

Aspirin β€” Commonly given to older patients to prevent heart disease, aspirin is also a popular painkiller. It can reduce the risk of blood-clotting, and evidence has shown COVID-19 can trigger blood clots in some patients. The president has mild heart disease, the Times reported.

www.beckershospitalreview.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

edit on 22-8-2021 by steaming because: wong

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Guyfriday

I wonder how many received the placebo. Probably a great many. That will throw the dog off the scent for a while.

Maybe that's why so many are getting the virus even though they were "vaccinated"....they were the placebo recipients.

Is there solid evidence that there is a placebo? That would be standard in a reputable experiment, but this isn't a reputable experiment.

For the manufacturers to relentless insist that the vaccine is essential, required, life saving, the only treatment, and then turn around and slip some people a placebo would be problematic if revealed.

According to their own endless hysterical rhetoric, a placebo would essentially be a death sentence.

It would appear unethical to say you have to have the vaccine and then deceptively withhold it. The true believers they have worked so hard to create would freak. No one would know for sure if they were vaccinated or not. (Which would be ironic since it can be so hard to know if you are "sick" or not).
edit on 8/22/2021 by cimmerius because: A little irony for the blood

edit on 8/22/2021 by cimmerius because: Oh crap. I have 666 posts. Does that mean I'm evil?

edit on 8/22/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/22/2021 by cimmerius because: Too much coffee

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Since we are no longer getting any alerts or public notifications for recalls I guess it is up to us to make our own because we the people have to let each other know.

LifeStraw and LifeStraw Water Pitcher.

If you have these products I recommend that you discontinue use. There are better and less expensive alternatives in the market. Just do some research.

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join