It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I remember a few days ago, I saw a question from a doc mentioning that the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are still under clinical trials till December of 2023, and asked if this means some of the vaccines are placebos. Another person answered with an affirmative.

This could be extremely critical information.

If half of these jabs are actually placebos, then that means that the reported adverse reactions are far, far more damning of these jabs than the numbers for 'normal' vaccines.

It's impossible to know with all the misinformation and disinformation out there to actually know at this point what is going on though. I don't think even most doctors know what's really moving and shaking this plan-demic.

Agreed. The only way this information can likely see the light of day is as a result of a major lawsuit (via Discovery)...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday
Maybe that's why so many are getting the virus even though they were "vaccinated"....they were the placebo recipients.

More importantly, maybe thats why so many don't have any adverser reactions/deaths?

Think about that hard. This could mean the adverse reactions/deaths are even double what the numbers show even after allowing for the fact that they are multiple orders of magnitude higher than the actual reported numbers already...

These jabs could be far, far worse than even some of us already believe.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Besides my concern over the manufacturer [Lifestraw is a sister company to Vesterguard, the company that manufactures the long lasting insecticide bed netting] and the deliberately mis-designed water pitcher there is the issue of performance.

Do these products perform as advertised and are they safe? No.

When products are designed purposely or by defects in engineering they should be withdrawn from the market.
A big red flag for me was when Costco had the Lifestraws at the front entrance. I am not suggesting that Costco is involved in anything nefarious. They get bulk products and sell them and they are not responsible for testing. Why all of a sudden the big push? People right now are very worried about the quality of their drinking water.

I did wander over to the reviews section on Goog and found something very, very interesting.
First off the reviews from the outdoor enthusiasts who like to recreate. Water is a big deal whether hiking, fishing or biking and a handy device like the Lifestraw is just that a life saver.
But what happens when it is defect? People's lives are placed in jeopardy especially if they are on a trail like the Pacific Trail or trails in arid areas - water is essential

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The people who wrote the negative reviews did not just give the speedy response of its great and a wonder product. They instead provided lengthy posts with details as to why the product was defective.
The one thing I always do is read through all of the reviews both positive and negative before I would consider making a recommendation that a product is unsafe or defective.

Here's where it gets interesting. Goog provides a feature where one can just bypass the positive and just search the negative reviews. Guess what? I did a comparison and when I went directly to that shortcut only positive reviews were listed. So the average person being a person goes to the shortcut and only sees positive reviews and then believing that the product is safe goes ahead and makes the purchase.

Food for thought.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Guyfriday
Maybe that's why so many are getting the virus even though they were "vaccinated"....they were the placebo recipients.

More importantly, maybe thats why so many don't have any adverser reactions/deaths?

Think about that hard. This could mean the adverse reactions/deaths are even double what the numbers show even after allowing for the fact that they are multiple orders of magnitude higher than the actual reported numbers already...

These jabs could be far, far worse than even some of us already believe.

Putting on my evil doer hat this makes perfect sense as it would allow enough ambiguity for the nefarious when confronted to muddy the waters of the uninformed consenting sheep while continuing the program as it were.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Now we come to the Sacred Cow moment.

Back to Africa again.
This LifeStraw has all the accolades of the very best product ever and it apparently has prevented people from becoming ill from the Guinea Worm disease. This is a Parasitic infection which we have learned is cured with Ivermectin which the WHO knew and had proof. So it is not curing the Guinea Worm disease. What is it really doing?
We have all of the care organizations and researchers and the people fully believing in this supposed miracle device and truly believing that they are doing good works. < These are the people we need to educate.

I am going to side with the people because people are people. The kids will forget it, loose it, break it and adults will notice but shrug and say well the child seems fine without it. They have figured it out and from personal experience the African people are not idiots. When non African people are involved the suspicion level is really, really high.

The cycle needs to be broken and the only way at this point is to stop manufacturing and issue the alert warning and recommend discontinued use.

The bigger problem are the health workers and organizations that have evolved to distribute these Lifestraws...inversion time...Deathstraws.
And as per the Playbook we have been injected into the scheme with our consent but not with our knowledge. For every purchase one is donated to a child in Africa just like how Bush had us participate in the Iraq war by broadcasting it live on TV.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Very interesting! But... deserves its own thread?

Or are there already threads about this guy?

Wish I had more time to spend with this kind of thing, its quite fascinating...

Thanks!

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Found this very interesting...
Rh- Negative Blood and Antediluvian Civilizations

Rh Negative Bloodlines in History:
www.youtube.com...

Hybrids and Rh Negative Blood:
www.youtube.com...

It is not socially acceptable to attempt to explain human anomalies that do not fit the prevailing "out-of-Africa" model, such as origins of RH negative blood-type. Many indoctrinated anthropologists, elected politicians, working celebrities, and other unqualified media "news" personalities unanimously insist that there is no such thing as race. The hostility and intolerance shown towards opposing theories backed by scientific evidence is truly ironic.
Russian Geneticists Disprove "Out of Africa" Theory

Yea, you're probably right, but as you might notice I'm no good at making threads. This guy is my favorite non-mainstream anthropologist. Recently, a few people brought up RH neg blood, hence my post.

Several older ATS threads: Rh Negative Blood

One more from same author: Banned Occult Secrets of the Vril Society

Scots, (original) Basques, Scandinavians, (original) Guanches, (original) Berbers, Icelanders, (original) Ainu of Japan, (original) Iranian/Indian ruling class, (original) Chinese of the Gobi desert, (original) Tibetans, Caucasoid Pharaohs of Egypt, proto-Greeks, certain native American, Mesoamerican, and South American tribes; the nobility that established and governed all of these civilizations were of Aryan origin.
These disparate nationalities share linguistic patterns, have mythological similarities, and poses at least one common genetic trait; a large percentage of RH-negative blood types. According to the beliefs of the Thule society, a blood characteristic of the Hyperboreans and their extraterrestrial associates.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Now for the Sacred Cow moment here.

I have done the rodeo of all rodeos and took on a sacred cow. Trust me it is not for the timid at heart. The war raged on the trains, subways, the hallways of the mighty. Thousands of employees at heart rooting me on in their hearts. BTW I was no one special. I just knew I was right. And when you are right, you are right.
The people who had engineered the idea fervently believed I was wrong. But I Knew I was right and they just Believed they were right because that was how it had been done for years.
BTW I won!
This is where facts, research comes in because that is what they need to see. But it is also always, as in always, about the money. And that is how I won.

The cost of Ivermectin, which is super low vs the cost of the LifeStraw in the end it will be about the money.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Speaking of I-mectin, I looked for it on Amazon the other day. I specified "for human use".

Amazon returned plenty of offers for the paste for horses!

Said I, Neighhh!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No doubt we will have people here saying this LifeStraw is wonderful and to those I would recommend looking up the reviews. People there have done the research.
We should add to the warning list the LIFESTRAW FLEX.

I reviewed the instructions and oddly it warns that the Flex should have saline water in it when not in use. People being people will never think of doing this. It is an oddity. When they go to use it and suffer from medical issues over long term use the company will say we had warnings to store with a saline water and the consumer violated the terms because as always the consumer is at fault. Not the company manufacturing the defective product.
www.lifestraw.com...
lifestraw.com...>products>lifestraw-flex

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Potential forthcoming issues like this is freaky alarming...

Up To 62% mRNA Vaccinated Show Evidence Of Blood Clotting

This concerns the "D-dimer test" posted on earlier:

“It means that these blood clots are not rare. The majority of people are getting blood clots and they have no idea that they even have them. The most alarming thing about this is that there are some parts of your body, like your heart and your brain and your spinal cord and your lungs, which cannot regenerate. When those tissues are damaged by blocked vessels, they are permanently damaged.”
As of the publishing of above article, more evidence is yet to be collected and understood.

And possibly all kinds of autoimmune disorders yet to come, which big pharma probably already has so-called 'solutions' in their vax pipeline. Too much reading into this online makes me more paranoid of big pharma & their scientism than any virus.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Continuing in the We The People notification system we need to deploy a new messaging system and I am not sure what to call it. How about

GOOD NEWS ALERT.

OVENS: Not Working? Press the Bake and Broil buttons for 3 seconds.

This is for everyone who have defective ovens that simply have stopped working. I am one of those and just refused, as in refused to bend the knee and buy another stove.
I tried it and it worked!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I agree that we should call this a Black Sabbath feature on the stoves. I am curious why a Jewish Sabbath feature is placed on all stoves. It really doesn't make sense since they are a niche segment of society, those that do not use electricity on the sabbath.
However the rest of us, by accident, activate the shutdown and do not even realize that is what we have done. The logical conclusion is that the oven is broken. Then what do we do? If we are lucky the service repairperson will know. If not so lucky we have to buy a new one even though the original is not broken.
I wonder what other specialty features are on our appliances that cause breakdowns which are not breakdowns. Inversion time. Lol.
Once again it is all about the $$$. We have to keep feeding the beast.

I would encourage others to share in the Good News Alert because we could all use some good news.

Source of the solution WSJ.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Isn't this thread about Q, Q's posts, and the takedown of the worldwide cabal, etc.?

I sincerely apologize if I'm simply just not making the connections here, but what the hell does Lifestraw and pages of watch commercial details have to do with Q and the takeback of the world from the deep state?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
One might think "Crime Against Humanity"
link1
link 2 hi res

uhoh (I know it's been posted already but is worth mentioning again, especially in context of post)

wow this could be useful

a reply to: cimmerius
a reply to: tallcool1

edit on 8/22/2021 by CrazyFox because:
Great Awakening

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Gold Circle Device, as everyone will recall,[ I hope LOl] owned by the World Gold Council has been a thing as we have seen in all the intrigue and chaos.

Good thing this is a conspiracy site because has anyone looked at the presidential seal? Endthemadness, what are your thoughts?
The patent was taken out August 11, 2011. The president was Obama. The patent expired August 11th this year. Biden is failing. The patent has ended.

A Hunting WE will go, a Hunting WE will go...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

2) This is the biggy for me... THERE ARE NO FLAGS HANGING or on POLES at the Rally!!!

a) Is this saying "The flag is no longer standing"?

No? Is Dan messaging that the Flag has fallen?
edited

Hmm. That’s interesting.

I’m on sketchy territory here so humor me.

If one goes back to the distinction between the Corporation of the US vs. the Republic of the US, does the country of the United States technically exist at this time?

Has the Republic been reestablished or is that yet to occur?

If the White House is essentially occupied by a corporate raider, put in place by a fraudulent election with foreign influence, and there is no other official government, is the US currently not a legally represented country?

If so, what would that mean for the current authority of all the federal courts, agencies, and congress? Not to mention all the actions Biden has taken.

ETA If this is the case it would mean the process for removing Biden might be quite different from what we have been thinking. All the hoops to jump through to remove him from government would be eliminated if he is not in government because there is currently no country and no legal government. Instead there would have to be a process for reestablishing the country and putting a leader in place.
edit on 8/22/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
You need to go back and read the Ku posts. Read them carefully and with an open mind. There is always more than one meaning.
Such as Watch the Water. Watch as in Hublot and Water as in looking over the precipice into the bay of Monaco.
The Ku post Look to Twit.
I did just that. Found the tweet and then still froze every second of every single post.
Trust me that is some serious work but it was worth it.

Our system is broken right now and we need to do what we believe is the right thing to do.
I understand this is confusing. Enjoy what I post. I research very, very thoroughly but am not infallible.
Thank you for bring up that kuestion and concern.
My thoughts are on many levels and I am trying to provide clarity.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel we are right at the moment. The Gold circle around the presidential seal,the gold circle device patent start with Obama and expired August 11th, the Food and Wine August magazine issue with very strong indications that whatever it is - is a go and I could really use your help with something I found.

Henry. Do you know Henry the vacuum cleaner?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Cim do you know Henry? Henry the vaccum cleaner?

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join