It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
@Rel

Some free books here that may be right up your alley. No need to re-invent the wheel, after all!

www.staffshomeguard.co.uk...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I need some help from the Brits here.
I imagine these specific sites are along subway routes. Is Harrad's Department store an intersection point for the following lines/places?
Covent Gardens, Tower of London, London Eye, Har... rods, Buckingham Palace, Science Museum, V&A, Parliament, WestMinister Abbey, The Shard and Nelson's Column.

DesignMuseum.org/adopt/move/dyson-g-force. Note the triangle duality by each place. Moving from old museum to new- moving from our way to something new. There are circles, movement of ??????. Harrad's. They are the only stop that would sell Dyson Vacuums.

The Guardian article on Henry - Sucks to be him! https//www.the guardian.com>lifestyle>jul>how...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I've read every Q post as they came out. I've been here since the 1st Q thread in late 2017. Before you even made an account. These threads are what renewed my interest in ATS after nearly 2 years of not posting. They were very interesting, and somewhat still are, but they are turning into people making extremely far-fetched "connections" about random crap they happen to stumble across and think they have some magic inside clue to something. All this does is distract from anything that might actually be happening. One thing Q said that stands out to me is "no outside comms", but too many don't pay attention to that because "disinfo is necessary".

It's just my opinion that most of this stuff outside of actual Q posts is nothing. Especially all the "contributors" who try to make Q types of posts that look like military comms or whatever... it just feels like coattail riders desperate for attention... but maybe that's just me.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Being very much a military operation the OWS seal came from the DoD and here. Apparently, the OWS is still active under Biden, but Biden Administration renamed and turned it into a political đź’©show, now referred to as "The Operation".

At the end of February 2021, Operation Warp Speed was transferred into the responsibilities of the White House COVID-19 Response Team.

Interesting that the "Defense counterintelligence and security agency" was coupled with OWS program.

Counterintelligence Program for Operation Warp Speed Industry Partners

New document reveals scope and structure of Operation Warp Speed and underscores vast military involvement

Now, an organizational chart of the $10 billion initiative, obtained by STAT, reveals the fullest picture yet of Operation Warp Speed: a highly structured organization in which military personnel vastly outnumber civilian scientists.
Does that fit the phrase, "military is the only way"?

“Trust in the science. We have executed vaccine development with rigor. The leading scientists in the world and the quality of the nation’s pharmaceutical base, with oversight of the FDA’s gold standard, lend credibility to this unprecedented effort.”
― Paul Ostrowski, OWS Director for Supply, Production and Distribution.

Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was a public–private partnership initiated by the United States government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.
May 15, 2020 Press release by HHS.gov

One possibility regards to Trump Administration is back in early 2020 based on the data they were being fed which have put them into hyper-paranoid mode regarding the virus & China is they decided to circumvent all the bureaucracy and came up with this OWS plan for what they thought was for the greater good. However, the cast of characters & agencies involved in treating the emergency as a military operation does not give me a warm fuzzy.

You can bet we will be under the Covid Emergency Act until at least the vax trials have concluded.

The "Fact Sheet: Explaining Operation Warp Speed" along with a timeline has since been removed from the HHS site, here is an archived copy.

How is Operation Warp Speed being funded?

Congress has directed almost $10 billion to this effort through supplemental funding, including the CARES Act. Congress has also appropriated other flexible funding. The almost $10 billion specifically directed includes more than $6.5 billion designated for countermeasure development through BARDA and $3 billion for NIH research.

Plus alot of $$$ went to research funding all the vaccine manufacturers involved.

Congressional funding::
Johnson & Johnson: $1 billion (in addition to $456 million)
AstraZeneca: $1.2 billion
Moderna: $2.48 billion
Novavax: $1.6 billion
Merck and IAVI: $38 million (two vaccines were later cancelled)
Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline: $2.1 billion

As of October 2020, Operation Warp Speed had spent less than $1 billion to support the development and manufacturing of three monoclonal antibody treatments, versus almost $10 billion on six vaccines. Link

Regeneron was to receive $450 million to develop and supply a monoclonal antibody drug, according to a government announcement on July 7, 2020.

The Pfizer-BioNtech project to develop a novel mRNA technology for a COVID-19 vaccine was called "Project Lightspeed", which started in mid-January 2020 at BioNTech's laboratories in Mainz, Germany, just days after the SARS-Cov-2 genetic sequence was first made public.
In September 2020, BioNTech received US$445 million from the government of Germany.

The United Kingdom was the first country to authorize the vaccine on an emergency basis on December 2, 2020. Emergency use authorization in the United States was issued December 11, 2020, which happened to be Pfizer, who was part of OWS but did not receive US taxpayer funding.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I said back in January that Team Joe has gone back to pre-DJT as if the last four years never happened. Pretty much right here in a time capsule moment. Idiot

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Of all these you posted this one feels unbalanced and off. It seems unrelated to The Rona. The right side is unbalanced, and The Rona is outside the yellow cube (for those who remember).

Interesting if true. Explains a lot.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why is the CDC.gov website down? Is that unusual?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Why is the CDC.gov website down? Is that unusual?

Not down for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Particular to note the persons standing behind Trump shape shift from wearing cowboy hats w/am flag to a maga hat and someone with glasses
Weird glitch as it happens. Green Screen? Edited?
Never posted on tg
a reply to: Caled

edit on 8/22/2021 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 8/22/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"If you have the right credentials you can leave..." CLIP

Credentials you say?

American Trapped in Kabul Explains 'Bogus' Visa Email Sent to Thousands: 'Brain Worms'

An American citizen trapped in Kabul, Afghanistan, recently spoke about receiving a "bogus" generic visa document from the U.S. State Department, which he said was sent out to thousands of others.

David Fox, who runs a marketing firm in Kabul, told ABC News on Thursday that he recently tried to travel back to the U.S. but was unable to do so because of the massive crowds of people at Kabul's airport following the Taliban's takeover of the country.

Fox said that on Thursday morning he received an email from the U.S. Embassy's consular services department that included a document to assist American citizens and Afghan citizens eligible for Special Immigrant Visas (SIVs) in leaving the country.

"This looks like a U.S. visa," Fox said while showing a copy of the document he received. "For those of you who aren't familiar, if you get a U.S. visa or an immigrant visa in your passport, this is what it looks like. But this document has no name. It's not addressed to anyone. There's no serial number at the bottom, there's no barcode."

"And what do you think happened when these people received a document like this that has no name? Of course, they printed out a thousand copies," Fox said. "You have tens of thousands of Afghans who now have this kind of ridiculous, bogus document that the State Department created."

Fox continued, "I don't know how else to explain something like this except for brain worms. I mean, it's absurd. What were they thinking?"

Team Joe, just killing it.

As an aside. I never had a need to go to Afghanistan, seems odd I know, because who doesn't want to go to backward war torn place, right? Assuming these "American Citizen" are NOT there for humanitarian/benevolent reasons (C_A cough cough) then what is getting them out going to do for us? It is clear that a significant number of people in Afghanistan were not there for good reasons, drug running, military grifting, child trafficking, human trafficking and god knows what. Worth thinking about, even though the narrative is White Hat perfect.

POV matters.

edit on 22-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I compared the sites listed for the adoption of the articles to be transported from the old museum to the new museum and made a list. Twelve objects and 12 pathways which I previously listed.
Something is off. Only 11 objects and the addition of Battersea Power Station difference between the inclusive adoption program and the Dyson G Force vacuum specific site.
The Design Museum started this adoption on August 3, 2016. It all started with Bush. 2016.
The inversion triangle is on three sites - The Shard, Tower of London and Nelson's Column.

Very interesting Disney wild cartoon chair. A non art event.

designmuseum.org...>adopt>move
www.the... guardian.com>life and style>jul
www.digitalartsonline.co.uk......>Life>how...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
My cousin did three tours of duty there. I am sure he is just seething at the moment.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I'm with you. Imagine we have Ivermectin and Mole Rats. No doubt they are up to something because it is all about the money. Meanwhile we have these crazed people running around trying to erase us.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
W. is free

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
And just like that, Professional Servers became classless slaves again.

Tone Deaf Clip

Doctors = Gulag
Teachers = Gulag
Congress = Gulag
Scientists = Gulag
Pharma = Gulag
Media = Gulag
Local Politicos = Gulag
Policy Enforcement = Gulag
CDC = Gulag
NIH = Gulag
HHS = Gulag

The equivalent in all other countries as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Next time someone tries to push the jab just say an allergy to peanuts prevents it. When they say it has no peanuts in it, ask them how the know this for a fact. Watch for exploding head parts.

What is interesting about the above comics is the population, while arguably more asleep, didn't go full Brown Shirt. The most "Awake" generation in history gets these sorts of headlines, which says a lot I guess.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

***WARNING DOG COMMS AHEAD***

For another thread (HERE)

Several impounded dogs due to be rescued by a shelter have instead been shot dead by a rural council in NSW under its interpretation of COVID-19 restrictions, alarming animal activists and prompting a government probe.

Bourke Shire Council, in the state’s north-west, killed the dogs to prevent volunteers at a Cobar-based animal shelter from travelling to pick up the animals last week, according to council’s watchdog, the Office of Local Government.

Ok so we had a week ago a repeat about Obama's dog dying, now this. I'm thinking the coded comms about dogs dying must mean that a venue or place if full. The tale about Obama's dog happened in a story about how Obama had to cut back people at his party. Now we have a story about dogs having to be killed so that people won't risk going to pick them up in New South Wales. Is this about Australia not being able to accept in anymore low level elites any more? Can any of the readers from there confirm any talks about Hollywood and money-grubbering elites being there for "Vacations"?

Some puzz words from the article that stood out:
"vulnerable Aboriginal populations, from the risk of COVID-19 transmission"
"a member of Rural Outback Respite/Rescue – the shelter that was supposed to receive the dogs – declined to comment"
"shelter volunteers are distressed and had COVID-safe measures in place to handle the dogs, one of which was a new mother"
"there have been no recent locally acquired COVID-19 cases in Cobar, although fragments of the virus have been found in the area’s sewerage system"
So we have concerns about Native People, Rural communities, and New Mothers. All of which are currently groups of concerns for Vaccine mishaps in recent weeks. The last quote is very worrisome: "fragments of the virus"? What could that mean?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I had to read this four times.

Sure Enough that pretty much ends the entire shill effort to stay out of prison by tripling down on their lies.

In a recent study, we reported that certain anti-spike antibodies of COVID-19 and SARS-CoV viruses can have a pathogenic effect through binding to sick lung epithelium cells and misleading immune responses to attack self-cells. We termed this new pathogenic mechanism “Antibody Dependent Auto-Attack” (ADAA). This study explores a drug candidate for prevention and treatment of such ADAA-based diseases.

Problem> Reaction> Solution> Reaction> Solution> Reaction> Solution rinse and repeat.

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join