It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Thanks for pointing that out RQ. I got a little too excited...

edit on 8/21/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/21/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Funny you should say that, as I was walking around my garden this morning, thinking how I would defend with no guns in UK... then I saw all the 8ft bamboo poles holding my tomato plants up, the skewers on the BBQs, the hundreds of charcoal briquettes, the car jump starter, etc, etc.

A few things need sharpening or warming up if needs be but I can defend better than I expected.

I'll also save some rotten tomatos and cabbage, in case we get to shackle perps in the town square stocks.
edit on 21-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You do both, usually, games are played to 10.
Dirty Clubs is to 15

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
One can be resourceful when one's life is on the line.
I have a louisville slugger at the head of my bead and air gun within 1 yard, a pen that can knock someone out, a unique mace, for starters stupid chainsaw is electric so not much use til it's over.
edit on 8/21/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
How do we know that some were given placebos and how were the people who were given placebos chosen?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Did you guys see/hear the 17?
:
Trump rally about 8:50p
edit on 21-8-2021 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
No worries! I get too excited too at times.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Oh yeah, I bought me several blow guns last year with lots of darts/needles last year. Humans can be very creative if the need arises.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
How do we know that some were given placebos and how were the people who were given placebos chosen?

I was going by what Dr. Brooks said in that video, if it's reliable info. Also, there is a website (Medscape) where doctors and other medical professionals can discuss and question. I remember a few days ago, I saw a question from a doc mentioning that the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are still under clinical trials till December of 2023, and asked if this means some of the vaccines are placebos. Another person answered with an affirmative.

It's impossible to know with all the misinformation and disinformation out there to actually know at this point what is going on though. I don't think even most doctors know what's really moving and shaking this plan-demic.

ETA: If the placebo information is correct, I have no idea how they would be chosen. I would be interested to hear from board members that might actually know how a clinical trial of this magnitude might work.

edit on 21-8-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That's sounding more like offense than defense... the former is a dangerous position, the latter should be prepared for in case it becomes a necessary position.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Pfizer: May 2023 / Moderna: Oct 2022

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing!"

Hurricane Henri

"Henry" is french for Henry but is pronounced "arrn...ri"

Sounds like the Sign on Jesus' cross... INRI?
edit on 21-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Pfizer: May 2023 / Moderna: Oct 2022

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Key: They don't have to disclose their findings because it is a trial in order to not impact the trial. Legal trash, but the net impact is we only have self reported issues to go by and nothing official from the ghouls.

Oddly, I'd expect they'd have to publish the findings once complete, though it could take them decades of course. And there is this...

Frankly pharma is ground zero for Clow-Piv.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I disagree. In the past if you were you defending your freedoms you did so with muskets. With tyranny like I am talking about where bulllets can't be found except in the hands of the enemy, how far are we going to get with sticks and spears? I think they are great for personal protection but they aren't going to stop bullets. We will have to get much more creative......just saying.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I missed the placebo part in the video,,,,my apologies. I am praying that there have been some given placebos!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There is an ability people can hone that's sometimes called "listening with your third ear". Similar to seeing with your third eye. You listen for unspoken messages by paying attention to things left unsaid. I've noticed in none of these rallies has DJT brought up anything to do with the protests and global civil unrest that's taking place due to vaxx mandates. He barely skirted that topic when he brought up the "restrictions" that are happening here. I'm not going to speculate the reason why he's not talking about it but I will say his silence on these topics is deafening. Maybe bringing these subjects would lead into exposing the NWO agenda and he would be giving away too much too soon. For all the things he's saying, he's holding back quite a bit

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
GhostEzra just posted on Telegram again. Well. Somebody just posted on Telegram under his account. Just a clip from the Save America rally. Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pharma State to Peasants: ‘Take Your Soma and Back to Sleep, Sweetheart'

Sure does not help when for decades big pharma has been allowed to peddle their poison on TV. AFAIK, only one other country allows it. Lately, I been seeing more ads for vaccines. The new miracle cure (gene therapy) addiction for all kinds of ailments. No thanks, hard pass.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Did Q at any time during their prolific period anticipate Trump's misguided advocacy for mass jabbing of the populace? Was Trump misled?

After more than a month my jab site exhibits non-painful but physically noticeable "weird" spider-like, creepy-crawly sensations under the skin.

No idea what is happening to me. Waking up at 4 am every morning and fully functional and efficient during the workday in despite.

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join