It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Re: "CALM before the STORM":

What happens is that vaccine makers keep trying to outsmart variants, but fail. So, they keep pushing boosters and yearly vaccine shots. This is the more is better approach. This is aided by suppression of many negative facts about the vaccines by big media.

A frightening forecast by Bossche is that the worst of the pandemic is still to come. Hard to believe considering all the bad news propaganda about cases, hospitalizations and deaths. But he thinks we are now experiencing the calm before the ultimate storm. Imagine a new wave of infection far worse than anything we’ve seen so far is how Bossche thinks.

How does this happen? There will be more mutants or variants to which the adaptive immune system from vaccine shots provides little resistance. At the same time there will be decreased innate or natural immune effectiveness.

truthbasedmedia.com...
(emphasis mine)
edit on 21-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Whiskey Tango Fauxtrot 17

twitter.com...

Meanwhile...

Biden Administration Bans Importation of Russian Guns and Ammo

On 20 August 2021, the U.S. Department of State released a fact sheet announcing Russian firearms and ammunition importation will be banned for a minimum of 12 months starting 7 September 2021. From state.gov:

New sanctions imposed today under the CBW Act include:

Restrictions on the permanent imports of certain Russian firearms. New and pending permit applications for the permanent importation of firearms and ammunition manufactured or located in Russia will be subject to a policy of denial.

The ban is listed as a sanction pursuant to the Chemical and Biological Weapons (CBW) Control and Warfare Elimination Act of 1991, over the supposed Russian use of the “Novichok” chemical agent to poison Aleksey Navainy.

Future news...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I'm thinking she might be more RINO then American at this point. From the bill:

In all of this, President Biden gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government. Through blatant nepotism, he enabled his son to influence foreign policy and financially benefit as a result of his role as Vice President. He supported his son engaging in collusion with Chinese Communist Party-linked officials. He allowed his son to trade appointments with his father and other high-ranking administration officials in exchange for financial compensation. He permitted his son to take money from Russian oligarchs, including Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

In so doing, Joseph R. Biden threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government. He thereby betrayed his trust as former Vice President and current President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore President Biden, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy, and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law. President Biden thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

What this says is that since an apple is a fruit, an orange is a fruit, then apples must be oranges. It's going to be a very hard road to prove that Hunter Biden's actions are effecting Joe Biden's ability to be President. Even if Joe Biden is successfully impeached as a VP, it doesn't effect his ability to be President. Hell he could legally pardon his actions as VP by merely pointing out that Obama knew of and supported his actions. Greene would have had a better chance post facto impeachment of Obama instead.

If Greene really wanted to impeach Joe Biden, then she should have went the 25A route, and not this happenstance nonsense she's pushing. All this is going to do is create a politically divisive effort that will not just end in failure, but also have the affect of forcing the Democrats to close in and support fellow members more. If I were Pelosi I would allow this impeachment to happen, then crush it while in front of the American people, and use this whole event as an example of how the RNC is trying to destroy America.

Do we really know which side Greene is on?

Speaker has to bring the charges. This isn't a draft, it simply pointing to the issues. This happened with DJT several times.

I would read it as narrative, not as a legal document. It is simply part of the pile on at the moment. Joe's fate is set in stone, anything any house rep or other does will not change that. We've said that from day one, Joe is the messenger for those who cannot wake up on their own and right now the ramp up for full blown turnabout on him is in full swing. Now the infighting begins as they all try and save themselves at Joe's expense.

Last month or so I posted the burning bridge gif, as signs of Joe's bridge to the eneMedia were clearly being burned. Joe doesn't need to be impeached, he needs to say and destroy everything Team Joe first.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: "CALM before the STORM":

What happens is that vaccine makers keep trying to outsmart variants, but fail. So, they keep pushing boosters and yearly vaccine shots. This is the more is better approach. This is aided by suppression of many negative facts about the vaccines by big media.

A frightening forecast by Bossche is that the worst of the pandemic is still to come. Hard to believe considering all the bad news propaganda about cases, hospitalizations and deaths. But he thinks we are now experiencing the calm before the ultimate storm. Imagine a new wave of infection far worse than anything we’ve seen so far is how Bossche thinks.

How does this happen? There will be more mutants or variants to which the adaptive immune system from vaccine shots provides little resistance. At the same time there will be decreased innate or natural immune effectiveness.

truthbasedmedia.com...
(emphasis mine)

Looks very ugly

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Update on the SAM 057 and SAM 060 flights. Both showed up on ADS-B again, flew to Elmendorf Base in Alaska, and took off this morning for Japan. 060 is landing now with 057 about 10-15 minutes behind. This may be part of the Afghanistan evacuation.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Who ever wrote the screenplay for the NWO PsyOp movie we’ve been watching will probably be fired for making fun of the @USMC

twitter.com...

Marines from the 24th Marine Expeditionary at Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul, Afghanistan.

ABYAR water, from the land of Kuwait.

twitter.com...

This early drop has always given me strange vibes...

What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU.
Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical).
God bless.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia
Snow White
Godfather III
Q

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FBIvanOnE

The small bites are turning into a flood.
t.me...
edit on 21-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm betting this was the moment the Taliban said, "screw it, We got this."

Australia: ABC TV Newscast interrupted by clip of Satan Worshipers

Comments

Devil in the details. Apparently slipped in from Noosa Temple of Satan. Just a subliminal message, don't worry about it.🙃

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So this is rather thought provoking. Anons figured the Little St. James Dome above of a much bigger underneath. The image from inside with the mattress showed the above ground area isn't much.

So Jon Levi takes a look at a couple of similar buildings. Nothing new per se, but what is interesting is to apply the idea that a much bigger structure lies below to the Little St. James Dome, as well to see a clearer picture of what Anons had trouble working out at first.

Bigger underneath could be a common theme.

Now, Jon and others come from the POV that a reset/flood/restructure etc. occurred not too long ago and left many of the buildings/cities alone to be moved into by folks who either survived the reset or arrived anew.

I would contend while possible, and even plausible, a merger of timelines and a chaotic bleed over is part of this issue. For myself, Oceania was a fictitious place in Orwell's 1984, not a real designation as it is now [yes I know, "it has always been Oceania" for everyone else] and there are many many other people/places/things I've seen move in, and,,,, move out over the last few years mostly.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Idk, she is getting him on Burisima and Chinese contacts. I am predicting Biden is impeached, Kamala is sworn in and rules for a *very* and I mean *very* short period of time, all h3ll breaks lose, it gets a little messy but Trump is in, I'm going to say, in April of next year.

I think she is knocking down the first domino.

(1) According to the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, the Vice President’s office and State Department officials were aware but ignored concerns relating to Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a Ukrainian-based natural gas company (hereafter, “Burisma”).

(2) According to the same sources, Hunter Biden’s and his family’s financial transactions with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh, and Chinese nationals raise criminal concerns and extortion threats.

(3) In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”.

(4) In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine. Vice President Biden did not resolve this conflict of interest. Instead, he enabled it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Levi puts out some interesting, thought provoking videos. In a few of his videos he postulates on a theory that the world goes through a total reset every 200-400 years where parts of history are erased & obfuscated, including destruction of buildings & monuments. Perhaps less time now. This cultural revolution or whatever one wishes to call it we are going through right now was foretold circa 100 years ago by some of the great thinkers of that era; mostly from the occult (Light side) spiritual circles, including Rudolf Steiner on the vax as well as the dark side, characters like the Huxley brothers and fiction/non-fiction writers like H.G. Wells, and the Bernays propaganda machine. I can't remember who said it, but he said something along the lines of, what we are seeing today is merely an 'echo' from post WWI era. The people that started the OSS/CIA, DOD, National Security Act, military industrial complex are all from that era and we are still suffering from the deep state intel mess that rooted itself back in 1947.

Agree, there is and I too think there will be some kind of merger with chaotic old & new timelines in this decade. Old world order becomes the technocratic new world order. Who knows. Whatever may pop out the other end I have no idea as right now it's on a global scale and there is too much distorted perception and high strangeness going on to make much sense of it all. Though, I think the prime instigators & financiers of all this chaos is the globalist cartel banksters just as it's always been down through the centuries. I believe the central bank of Afghanistan is under Rothschild control, like every other country.

And then we told them we had no choice but to remake the entire planet into a paranoid, totalitarian biosecurity dystopia because of... you know, a virus.

The devil's minions...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Today, Aug 21st, is also the 2 Year Delta of POTUS45 saying "I am the Chosen One":

PatriotN88 telegram feed:

Trump’s rally in Cullman Alabama today is on the 2 year Delta of Trump saying,
“I am the Chosen One.”☝️

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Think SA V. HRC
The heat is on
Who was on both sides?
Who knows the Art of the Deal?
11.11 = 4 eyes
V. .V
O. W. L
/ M. W
/
Think Vision.
What feeds the eye?
Think WWG1...
One what?
What is our primary sense?

Why do we not interrupt our
enemies when they destroying each other?
Win, Lose
Draw
Planned for years
Plans evolve over time
Lighten up and soak up the Sun
Operators nearby.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is the "STORM"....cytokine storm. We are in the calm period now. That video, if reliable, explains it very well.

If I understood it correctly, individually, the calm before the storm will last anywhere from 6 months to 3-5 years after receiving this mRNA injection. Some people, however, were given the placebos. They aren't aware of it. Are they the lucky ones?

Brace yourselves. My gut is churning at the thought of what is about to rain down on humanity.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well if the die off is suppose to start six months after the first injections then we should have seen a mass of people dying already, but if it is suppose to start after the second shot, then we should be in the middle of the six month mark now.

This whole 6-30 month period of time, seems weird given that we are talking about most of the people getting pushed into being forced into the shots are also health compromised to begin with. I would expect a lot of the dying to have started already, but if it is to start after the second shot, then we should be seeing the deaths starting in the weeks ahead (like as in the next few weeks)

Now that I think of it, who said that an EBS will be sent from the CDC about people not getting a second or third booster shot?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
The daily death rate here in the UK has been rising steadily on a daily basis this last month. So the 6 month timeframe, I believe is starting to kick in.
Bothe the first man and woman in the UK (octogenarians) both have died at the 6 month marker after their second shot.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
State Department hit by cyber attack....news just coming out.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hopefully those two died quietly in their sleep, and also that it was just a coincidence. Though we should be seeing a larger number of people dying off then just the normal rate shouldn't we. Also in the mix should be a large group of people who got the vaccines early that are both healthy and younger.

Don't look at this as being cold and disaffected, but if elderly and poor health people die, then how do we know if it was from normal nature taking effect or the vaccines?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
This one?
cuber attack 2 weeks ago but only just disclosed
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Geesh, I wonder what was being HACKed, and now can't be trusted as information? This seems very convenient given how great the transfer of power has been in Afghanistan.

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join