It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Just seen on Sky news UK that USA is telling Americans in Afghanistan NOT to travel to Karbul!!!
Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind!
Very sad Rainbows
Jane

True. Now they're waiting for Joe Biden to deliver on the pledge he made yesterday.

We promise to get all of you out!: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Today, Aug 21st is the 3 YEAR DELTA of #1932

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.172 📁
Aug 21 2018 00:09:08 (EST)
www.reddit.com...📁
The Great Awakening.
Q

It is the ONLY post on Aug 21st in the 3 years since KU started posting!

edit on 21-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Justoneman

Sorry Jom could you post the photo/reply, the link goes to log in page so I can't view anything. Maybe get a screen shot if you can.

Dang I had tried that already. Sorry Pillar!
A screen grab from the video is all I can do. But they put the scanner on both arms. The one with the jab gives a response and an ID # it appears in that video. The other arm was clean

edit on 21-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Euchre, Dirty Clubs,
Dirty Clubs fits nicely

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
TY. Awesome, yes, if appropriate.

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
a reply to: BlissSeeker

An incredible movie we are watching and creating also, tough segments at times but usualllly because of others choices, amazing data flow and treasure X's, amazing efforts sufolla, you blow me away COM sometimes and have transfered a couple of your shares to FB, ta.

Incoming atm noosphericalllly = embrace of the collective mind and transfer to all that can carry-uphold-hang on lol-anchor-hold hands and heart etc etc, Huge and getting Bigglee.

Will share some 13-20 arkeytypal coding of what some of us do and feel into if some here are keen ?.

edit on 8/21/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've not been following the Arizona audit, but I saw this on Facebook (copied and pasted)

Arizona audit results
8/21/21 @ 11:00 am
on oann
watch live !!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I would not count on it.
If the Chinese backed democrats and rinos believe they will lose midterms and Trump will run and regain the presidency than the next 14 months is their last chance to give our country away.
Buckle up, it's going to get crazy!
www.foxnews.com...

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Just seen on Sky news UK that USA is telling Americans in Afghanistan NOT to travel to Karbul!!!
Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind!
Very sad Rainbows
Jane

True. Now they're waiting for Joe Biden to deliver on the pledge he made yesterday.

We promise to get all of you out!: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I'm trying to read about the game now. Not sure I understand it. Is the Trump chosen by the first card flipped over? This isn't a game where you have
partners is it?

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Phoenix, how do you post a video that isn't you tube?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Following this entire thread from get go and many other places too!

I believe the Afghanistan fiasco is a MIC/DS conspiracy to convince/sell public of need to remain and escalate our military presence with hostages/atrocities either real or FF.

MIC/DS stands lose too much money by complete peaceful pullout via Trumps original plan.

Just one example was ghost payroll of hundreds of thousands of non-existent Afghani soldiers on US dime. That money needs tracking for sure.

Many my places are saying white hat ops going on to thwart but impugn MIC/DS actors and awake the public with what's occurring or going to occur via Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Does this signal the beginning of the revolving doors at the White house?

Marjorie Greene (she is lively, isn't she
) has filed H.Res.57 - Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

www.congress.gov...

link   
Defense, the country has been under constant attack by the "Super powers" for the last 30 years, and France before them. All left with their tail between their legs. They earned anything left behind spoils of war. AFG has something the ptb want and whatever it is has been able to repel 3+ decades of invaders. My guess is an entrance of some sort. Agharti, Stargate

a reply to: carewemust

link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I just meant if there was a group chat or some sort of learning platform when I said details. This is great though!
Many thanks!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The most common methods of playing Euchre involes partners. There are solo variations

You can order the upturned card into the dealers hand or pass if everyone passes then Trump is picked.
I chose those examples because the Jacks are the most powerful. Called Bowers
Skat uses Queens
Jack is a nickitty name for a key player in the information movement.
DOA
Interesting the suggestion was
💎 when typing. Jack of 💍 is the left bower when ❤️'s are called and the right bower when 💎's are called

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I don't think the advanced gear will function more than a couple of years for them, parts available or not.

Nothing on the Afghanis, but maintenance of systems requires a logistical base (which depends on an industrial base) as well as a technical cadre in the armed forces. The Taliban has neither, and won't have either without changes to the society they are unwilling to make.

Can China help them out in this regard? Yes, but probably on a limited scale and something that would be used as a way of influencing and controlling them.

An informative comparison here is Iran in 1979. Iran kept some of the advanced systems going (like F-14s), but Iran had an industrial base, and consequentially, a technical cadre to fall back on. Even with those basic requirements, most of the gear Iran inherited was of little combat value after several years (war with Iraq didn't help).

The real danger in this fiasco is that advanced technology and cryptographic systems may have been captured intact. The Chinese and others would be very interested in that, assuming they hadn't already stolen it via espionage.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is not from me but our friend Q+over at telegram, I just recreated it because it is a slice of absolute brilliance.

Live look at me trying to blend in to our “new normal” society so I don’t end up in the gulags.

We laugh not because it is funny but because it is true.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

inromannumerals.com...

What is V in Roman Numerals? V = 5 VV could also mean 55 in Roman numerals mins 3 for the 3=E behind info in the MaAfee drop. 55-3 =52 years. What happened 53 years after 1940, in 92 ...... The Clintons were elected.

Also found this interesting.

www.cuemath.com...
Forgive me if this last link is something most of you know aready, I did not.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

FWIW, some of the notes on the CueMath page are society-specific. For example,

The same letter cannot be used more than three times in succession

Not true everywhere. Thus, the German XXXXVII. Panzerkorps of World War II. In the case of German usage, I don't think they repeated the same "letter" more than four times.

ETA. That "VV" looks like the "M" in the old McAfee logo, but turned on its head.

Cheers
edit on 21-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I'm thinking she might be more RINO then American at this point. From the bill:

In all of this, President Biden gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government. Through blatant nepotism, he enabled his son to influence foreign policy and financially benefit as a result of his role as Vice President. He supported his son engaging in collusion with Chinese Communist Party-linked officials. He allowed his son to trade appointments with his father and other high-ranking administration officials in exchange for financial compensation. He permitted his son to take money from Russian oligarchs, including Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

In so doing, Joseph R. Biden threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government. He thereby betrayed his trust as former Vice President and current President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore President Biden, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy, and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law. President Biden thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

What this says is that since an apple is a fruit, an orange is a fruit, then apples must be oranges. It's going to be a very hard road to prove that Hunter Biden's actions are effecting Joe Biden's ability to be President. Even if Joe Biden is successfully impeached as a VP, it doesn't effect his ability to be President. Hell he could legally pardon his actions as VP by merely pointing out that Obama knew of and supported his actions. Greene would have had a better chance post facto impeachment of Obama instead.

If Greene really wanted to impeach Joe Biden, then she should have went the 25A route, and not this happenstance nonsense she's pushing. All this is going to do is create a politically divisive effort that will not just end in failure, but also have the affect of forcing the Democrats to close in and support fellow members more. If I were Pelosi I would allow this impeachment to happen, then crush it while in front of the American people, and use this whole event as an example of how the RNC is trying to destroy America.

Do we really know which side Greene is on?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Pentagon have just held a press briefing about Afghanistan.
Major General Taylor says he has not heard the directive that Americans are not to make their way to Kabul Airport.
FW to 5 mins......is he saying FU Biden?
C-Span link
They really press them for an answer....
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join