It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
A quick question, I believe I remember this being discussed at one point.
Didn't the definition of pandemic get changed from deaths or something to "spread" or "cases" along the way somewhere.
Hoping maybe someone has that info cataloged or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I remember watching that dark occult opening ceremony. WTH?! Just a movie, right? Nope. Thanks for the thread addon.

I think the shipping container solution derives from RAND Corp and H.G. Wells. As we've seen/read in these threads, shipping containers have a wide variety of uses. Literally storing/housing/hiding just about anything.

Ridley Scott definitely dabbles in the occult wild side of things.

I have not watched any of it (yet), but Ridley & Scott Free Productions has a TV series called "Strange Angel" based on the life of Jack Parsons and his involvement with Aleister Crowley and his Thelema sex magick rituals.

Episode titles for Season 1 are all from sections of Stravinsky's Rite of Spring. Season 2 titles are all Tarot cards.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What happens when one of "them" dies after vaccination ...

Cheers
edit on 6-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toneeightfour
Hi everyone,
Didn't the definition of pandemic get changed from deaths or something to "spread" or "cases" along the way somewhere.
Hoping maybe someone has that info cataloged or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!!

Just posted in this thread

LATE ETA

Alarming Covid-19 "Vaccine" Discussion
TiKTok

edit on 862021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It does allow "targeting" of individuals.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gracia , and Happy Garlic.

1. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
2. www.abbott.com...
3.www.globalpointofcare.abbott...
4. [ President Donald Trump called the test “a whole new ballgame” and in a tweet, Scott Gottlieb, former FDA commissioner, echoed these sentiments calling it “a game changer,” according to ABC News. ]
5. chiefexecutive.net...

Abboott ID NOW eh ??.... Obahma 'Healthcare was Ditched. Note how each of the above Mention 'Shareholders / Investors. A sudden new means of (a) Diagnosis, (b) Fast Lab Tests (c) A fast / speedy Vaccine . Something Multiple groups exploain was NOT Produced after a study of Isolated Virus, But was concocted by a Computer once possible symptoms were each typed in. Genome of said mRNA is AUGC etc. Well AUGC are and can be found in every persons DNA cell.So what is it that is said to be in the Memory of each and every personal Krebs / Adeno cycle - of all - that became a Global Threat ??? The answer to that first cropped when SARS became a 'New Global Threat'. The present 'Danger / s are Labelled as SARS 2/ Cov. and Identified by WHO as Covid 19. Abbott have a series of New Medical / Surgical particles. Each will perhaps Reward the Global Investors, and will - hopefully - do its best to somehow HELP THE PATIENT ?. The World of Global Medication's are slowly being born.

Cheers, says Cognac swigging chunk of giggles.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

So the way I read that is that the "vaccine" compromises your immune system. It doesn't necessarily infect you with Covid, but makes it much easier for you to contract Covid. Or anything else really.

It occurs to me that the next logical step in their plan may very well be to come clean about the vaccines not working. Then, what they can do is say that since the vaccines were a failure ("thanks Drumpf") everyone who took the vaccine now needs to stay at home because they are now immunocompromised.

Part of me actually hopes this will happen for two reasons. 1 is because it would deliver a massive blow to the egos of people who have spent these past many months now judging those of us who refuse to get it and 2, because I think ultimately it would fail and end up waking everyone up to what the true game is here - the total destruction of our way of life. 70% of the eligible public is now supposedly vaccinated. If they pull this stunt, it would be an attempt to put the final nail in our country. We cannot afford another lockdown.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
BZZT.

www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com/2021/08/05/business/tesla-snub-white-house-event/index.html

New York (CNN Business)President Joe Biden celebrated ambitious electric vehicles goals by automakers at the White House on Thursday. But he did sowithout the world's largest maker of EVs: Tesla.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I while ago I posted about how between this "vaxx" and the Plague China is dealing with, the global population could end up being that magic number of 500ish million people.

The other issue that this "vaxx" can cause in reduced mental capabilities with the increase of Amyloid plaque build up in the brain. This would mean that the few people that do survive would be easier to control than those people who never received the "vaxx".

It was all just a theory though, so people don't need to freakout on me about this.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Mercy sakes!! Climate change is gonna kill us all...How long before A0C proclaims this as 'proof' of climate change?

Four years ago, Oroville Dam, the tallest in the United States, made international news when its massive 10-mile-long reservoir filled to the top in heavy winter storms, and raging waters destroyed its spillway, causing the emergency evacuation of 188,000 people.

But now, in the latest symbol of California’s worsening drought, the opposite problem is underway: Lake Oroville’s water level has fallen so low that on Thursday, for the first time since the dam was built in 1967, its power plant was shut down because there is no longer enough water to spin the turbines and generate electricity.
Lake Oroville reaches all-time low level; hydroelectric plant shuts down for first time ever

It's proof of CA (D) controlled mismanagement of water resources.
Keynesian water management 'experts' and a quote from the anti-Keynesian:

Ah, of course...SAFE Water

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Toneeightfour
Hi everyone,

Thanks!!

Just posted in this thread

That's why I hang out with you guys... cant thank you all enough for being here through all this, all of you.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Joe has been busy this week.

JHTH

[...]

This just triggered a memory that I have of a vintage black and white movie called Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? starring Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. It was in black and white and I watched the original version. There was a specific scene in it where there is a child with her mother in the movie directors office and they are meeting with some men to discuss an acting role for the young daughter. I would estimate she was around 5 years old and in my mind she distinctly reminded me of Shirley Temple.
The director took her into his office and closed the door while the others remained outside discussing business.
In movie life time some time passed and the little girl came out of the office, obviously traumatized. In her right hand was a doll, like a rag doll hanging limply and this little girl was as limp as the doll. Her mother took the girl by the arm and he said to her that the contract would be sent the next week. Children as commodities to be bartered with and sold.
At the time of watching that I knew instantly that something had happened. The entire movie was a set up around the real show if you know what I mean.
The original video, first edition sells between $450-$700, probably still has that scene but subsequent ones no doubt that has been cut out. I know a red flag when Netflix says "Sadly no on Netflix. To Watch is no easy task"< their words not mine.
Consider that this was the film debut of Victor Buono and he had stars of the caliber of Davis and Crawford. and the film was nominated for numerous academy awards and lots of pointing at look over here rather than over there. It is all about the feud when we know what it really was about.
Maybe this was the first time they had put it out there in such a direct way and they got away with it.

edit on Fri Aug 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
And don't give anyone Iodine and give them Malaria. That should do the trick. A society of mentally defective people who will serve and obey without kuestion.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
WE ARE HERE.

Soooooooooooo much to unpack here.

So much to unpack here.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I know a red flag when Netflix says "Sadly no on Netflix. To Watch is no easy task"

This reminds me of something I wanted to mention here the other day but had forgotten about. I've spoken a couple times of the show Travelers I had been watching. When I finished the series I was curious as to if there were going to be more episodes produced sometime down the line. To my disappointment, there won't be. They have cancelled the show after three seasons. The show was popular. It reminded me that I had read awhile back that they had cancelled several of their popular shows for no apparent reason.

I'm wondering if they cancelled Travelers because of all of the overt Q symbolism in the show... I'm betting that's exactly why they cancelled it. And maybe other shows as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Their justification for this is because Tesla does not employ unionized labor. Just more lefty bull#. Tesla workers are HIGHLY compensated, and it is one of the most sought after workplaces around. I would wager that anybody in the auto industry right now would much rather work at Tesla than GM or Ford.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
We had the most entertaining > news ] last night. I had to stop and get Popcorn. Seems the camera crew are new and struggled and jiggled the camera focus to put the reporter/not in view.
I was crying from laughing so hard.
He was standing by the board reading hand written notes. Poor man wasn't quite ready for prime time but that's ok we forgive you.
The topic highlighted was what we all know, which is a breakdown on the cost of the system vs getting the homeless off of the streets and into proper housing. It also did a comparison on the misallocation of too much $ going to the non housing result and the significantly lower amount for student funding.
It. is. happening!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That lefty bull is the Brave New World. They don't want to hear about people who are making it without government assistance.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I do think we should be worried about what they are producing and promoting under their own name. When an Apple original Boys State film is up for an Emmy in the non fiction section and call this a documentary, Red Flag time.
The title suggests all men, where is the outrage! army heading to Texas. !000, there's that number again, are heading to Texas to build the government from the ground up and they are all 17 years old. No coincidence they picked that number.
The Apple is rotten to the core.

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join