It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The kids play a fun game of "would you rather..." like would you rather spend the weekend with the Biden Family or a pack of rabid hyenas?" Okay, not fair the answer is easy.

Would you rather spend a night with Cuomo or read another Q related Meme or No Meme post? That's a tough call.

That said, here we go again. Some of these are memes some are not, in the world we live into today, yesterday's meme is tomorrows actual headline and today's headlines make perfect memes.

First we start off with a little test. Yes I could read it.

And your bonus.

That's it for this week and remember, always stay meme safe by wearing your mask when reading and DO NOT re-meme unless you've been vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Biogen is up to something. A hunting I will go, A hunting I will go...

BIOBANK. Why?

Biogen had the first super spreader event at the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel in Boston in December 2019 [red flag] when they had a global conference.
Just like we have seen with Biden and the media and everyone laughing at him. Laughing=not serious.
The media oh the embaressment and it is a pharma company = laughing=not serious.

It bothered me then and now I am really bothered.
Biogen just happens to have the wildly popular vaccine that everyone is dying to get. The wheels are turning. They are criminals!
They tested on their own people, their own employees. No kuestion. There was a big pharma competitor within a stroll away and not one theirs became sick. Not possible. People in the same industry, regardless of which company, do socialize.
The experiment:
Control group: Biogen global staff attending the conference.
Virus: Covid-19 introduced via food or drink to ensure uniform exposure.
Length of Deployment: 1 dose or 2 depending if you are using the Vanderbilt method.
Hours of mixed person exposure: Duration of the conference.
Time of report of first infection= all personnel staff ordered to report any, as in any cases to ensure compliance and
accurate reporting.
Statistical analysis of
minimum and maximum number of days of non hospitalizations.
% of the total infected employees and the number hospitalized.
% of long term symptoms.
analysis of % death.
Results.
Okay boys and girls what did we not prefect. We know it works but there were some people who did not catch it but we really don't know if they are immune. We need to determine what is different and if they have antibodies.

BIOBANK. Here's the plan. We will encourage all the employees, voluntarily of course,to donate blood samples to a wonderful, charitable service we will provide as an employee benefit. We,the Employer, who have zero influence over your life such as in payroll, will let you decide. If you do not we will have managers shame you and then other employees will shame you. Your life will be horrible. You will comply!

"Biogen employees, family members and close contacts can contribute blood samples and> MEDICAL DATA < to aid efforts to rapidly understand and overcome Covid-19." Think opposite of the good intentions. What about HIPPA laws?
I wonder what they really plan to do with that collected blood. Nothing altruistic.
People should not be so willing to just give away vital samples of themselves, just like genetic material. I mean what could go wrong?
I have this feeling they have been hard at work. Busy, busy, busy...
www.biogen.com...>en_us>covid-19-updates
www.nytimes.com...>2020/04/12>Coronavirus-bio...
www.nytimes.com...>2020/12/11>biogen-confere...
www.wsj.com...>Business>HealthCare>Health.

The Wall Street Journal headline is important. 99 people initially sick= 99 stairs to climb to get to Bled Castle!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All of Canada airports, ports, border crossings are a Mess

You would not believe the semi backups in port Huron area

Literally a parking lot for miles at blue water bridge

Canadian customs strike - just enforcing ALL the rules lol

“We as border officers administer over 97 different laws and acts of Canada. We routinely, maybe not ignore, but we push aside certain things that may not have the importance, you know, at the time to uh, to allow for the borders to function smoothly. So, if we work to rule, it's going to result in significant delays to both the traveling public as well as to the commercial stream.” 

Meanwhile southern border is wide open

edit on 862021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
😂🤣🙃

twitter.com...

Biden team’s misguided and deadly COVID-19 vaccine strategy

Vaccination 'arms race' could prove dangerous to the American public.

Pfizer is now actively marketing its own antiviral therapeutic – tacit admission Pfizer’s own vaccine is incapable of eradicating the virus.

We are simply saying that just because you have a big vaccine hammer, it is not necessarily wise to use it for every nail. The American people deserve better than a universal vaccination strategy under the flag of bad science and enforced through authoritarian measures.

@pfizer
Alongside vaccines, success against #COVID19 will likely require #antiviral treatments for those who contract the virus. We’ve started a Phase 2/3 trial to evaluate a potential oral therapy that will enroll over 2,000 participants infected with SARS-CoV-2:
Link
4:00 PM · Jul 28, 2021

Preferred over Lysol but I luv the smell of Napalm in the morning. In 1911, poisoning by injesting Lysol was the most common means of suicide in Australia and New York.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I still have mine. Only problem is the endless robocalls. But that as spread tot he cell phones too.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Only in Canada eh?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Did you see in the first twit
Cliff hi:Irish government has just admitted that the C-19 is a Fake Hoax Scam!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I can read it. Why can't everyone?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
no idea
Local to me, just got home......believe it or not I have a day job too.... I'm great at multitasking lol

Canada is just about to open up again then this .... Hope nobody is carrying something off the books in them trailers

Only reason I brought to thread is the trafficking angle .... Carry on

edit on 862021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Eta

Encouraging to hear in MI
Take the few minutes and listen...

edit on 862021 by MetalThunder because: Cuz
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
It seems that the Schumann Resonances have been deleted as in we are not allowed to see them.

Does anyone have a site that is working?

They have been going bye bye one by one.

What are we not allowed to see?

It was very active with big white areas just yesterday.

P

It has been said that the S Resonance can be affected by multiple factors including lightning.

I wonder if it can also detect any influences coming from off-planet, like solar radiation, or other non-local energies beaming in. Perhaps energies being increasingly let in as the Earth's magnetic field weakens with the shifting poles.

Shifting poles could explain a lot of the heavy-handed urgency we see. Get the lid on firmly for when it really goes bad.

It's cyclic. Maybe some of our prophesy isn't so much divining the future as knowing the past.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
FOIA request produced a bunch of stuff.

In bizarre twist, documents show DC Medical Examiner wanted to cremate Ashli Babbitt two days after her death

All of it stinks, none of it makes sense. Frankly the whole thing should be dismissed and no energy put into it by anyone.

But the thing that sticks out to me is this hilarious cause of death.

Cause of Death- Gunshot wound to the left anterior shoulder

That's isn't a cause of death, that is a location of a wound. Heart failure, loss of blood, lung collapse, or The Rona are causes of death. That just describes the location of a wound, which, looking at pics, my shoulder and every. single. movie. ever made, it is a painful but non fatal wound.

Yet she seemed to have "died" seconds after being shot by Byrd, indicating something more severe then a bullet hole,,, all filmed by an antifa guy dressed as MAGA who entered with a CNN reporter after capital police ushered them all in and took selfies with Viking Guy and Bearman during the now so called an "insurrection," but no one is charged with "insurrection" and four officers who refused to cry like babies in front of congress were seemingly arkansided. All BS, all of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I looked into a small town in Spain mentioned by Maria Farmer, an Epstein accuser. In watching a video taken in a small town in Spain, pop 84 (!), I saw a building with a wall and door that looked like it was for a vault. Before I wander down this path, I put to you, does this doorway look at all odd or am I out there?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Doctor who was part of the team developing a novel covid vaccine platform tells Laura a mistake was made

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

I tried posting that link on my FaceThingy....they didn't like it one little bit. I'll have another go tomorrow

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What are and were Democrats hoping to accomplish by blowing January 6th out of proportion?

The Democratic party is accomplishing nothing at all to make them worthy of being reelected.

Their leader Joe Biden is sick in the mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you for trying... It worked when I posted the dang thing!

This might work

video.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I wish Fox would re-run actual videos back to back on a Sat. or Sun. of the events of last summer and the "resurrection".......you know just as reference and reminder!

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What are and were Democrats hoping to accomplish by blowing January 6th out of proportion?

The Democratic party is accomplishing nothing at all to make them worthy of being reelected.

Their leader Joe Biden is sick in the mind.

Create a talking point. Nothing more, images attached to inflammatory words attached to laws.

They had issues though. If it was violent they'd have problems controlling the narrative. So it was a joke, a soft Staged Event, and even then they had serious trouble. Now, oddly, the MAGA folks have grabbed onto it and inverted it, which I don't think the controllers anticipated very well.

The population controlled by this total BS, 911 included, doesn't care to look and they just read headlines: "MAGA insurrection, is it time to shut them all down and arrest DJT?" They don't even read the piece, just the headline. It is a steady diet of headline junk food and folks eat it up.

They knew the election was rigged, they knew it would be exposed, they knew they would be best off arresting all MAGA folks and their leader DJT as soon as possible. They failed on that. Now, MAGA are antivaxx, antideath, antifamily and need to be arrested for that.

It should be clear to most who don't watch teeeveee.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Mercola has been got at.Just my view.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I see JHTH has been suspended from Twitwad.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I hope he wins! Whitmer needs to go and James Craig would clean house and bring sanity back to the state!

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join