It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything to say about the covid vaccine or virus..your thoughts, questions, statements.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: xuenchen

from link

weaponise the virus is said to have been obtained by US officials and was reportedly written by military scientists and senior Chinese public health officials in 2015.

So the US just kept quite about it as well. Fits the bigger picture that they're all in it together ( Governments )

Yes, the bigger picture.. Then we are back at something that has been lurking on the background for the last 30 years. Something that points to a group of people who think it is best for all citizens on this planet that we should all "enjoy" the same everything. He is not my choice but I never considered George Bush Sr. an idiot. Thats why we must take his words seriously when he says about the organisation of the NWO "when we are succesful...and we will be.."

The idea of a NWO did not die with papa Bush and each year its realisation comes closer. This whole covid thing is for these "nwo officials" a great test case to see how all citizens of all nations can be manipulated into a certain direction. Hate to say it but ..shown the way like sheep are. Of course there will be an evaluation and learned from what went good and what went less good and the lessons learned applied for the next "global event".

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

For sure 30 years plus

Globalization and Its Discontents
by Henry A. Kissinger
www.henryakissinger.com...

May 29, 2008

The international system thus faces a paradox. Its prosperity is dependent on the success of globalization, but that process produces a dialectic that can work counter to its aspiration. The managers of globalization have few occasions to manage its political processes. The managers of the political process have incentives not necessarily congruent with the economic managers. This gap must be eliminated or at least narrowed.

So the politicians must come under the direction of the Globalists

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Liberal garbage, you're not reporting this for CNN.

1 I'm not a liberal
2 Why would I listen to CNN?

Must be a US thing? jumping to conclusions

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

A Chinese Communist Bio Weapon First Developed as a Chimera Virus in a Lab in Chapel Hill N.C. that was then transfered to a Lab in Wuan China due to Legal Violations in the U.S. by a Dr. Fauci of the National Institute of Health (NIH) to Study Gain Of Function Capabilities . A Criminal Experiment Released on the World Deliberetly .

Hmm.... Lets see , did I get that Right ?

edit on 5-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
there is an agenda at play. so lets imagine scenarios of how this may play out, firstly lets imagine that the vaccine rollout is highly successful... COVID defeated! that would mean people be like wow man scientists are sooo smart, they can stick anything in me. this would be an advantage if your goal was human experimentation in transhumanism, even implant kill switches, comply or die.

another scenario, could be that the vaccine is a success and there is a population explosion, bringing closer the FACT that we are running out of Phosphate (Crisis)which is used in Mass agriculture. Billions will starve, although phosphate can be mined from human bones (and Bill Gates loves burgers). the third horseman is Famine, and the second horseman draws near, in the shape of a sheep war, pick a label and enter the ring.

or Maybe the kill switch will be hit once 10 billion souls are walking the earth. A mass Harvest of light to immanentize the eschaton.

a dunno, but its defo one of those three haha

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

Well , it could be just Another Fake Crisis , but...........

The Best Locations of Phosphorus

Today, there are many countries around the world that mine for phosphate. The biggest producers include Morocco, China, and the United States. Large sources have also been found in Russia, Egypt, Algeria, Peru, and Brazil. In 2013, it was believed that most phosphate rock mines were entirely surface mines, which are mines above ground that use draglines and bucket wheel excavators for obtaining large deposits of phosphorus.

Because phosphate is such a necessity for living things, many believe that there will be a 'peak phosphorus' event around the year 2050. 'Peak phosphorus' event is a hypothesis where mining and production of phosphorus will increase so much in the next 20-30 years that it will no longer be found as a source on earth. It is true that production of phosphorus is supposed to double within a few years, due to the demand of much-needed fertilizer to feed the population of the world. However, studies have shown that each country has not been completely been explored for this element, which could only mean there may be more phosphate resources available out there. For now, studies have shown that there are enough phosphate reserves for the next 300-400 years.

study.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A Chinese Communist Bio Weapon First Developed as a Chimera Virus in a Lab in Chapel Hill N.C. that was then transfered to a Lab in Wuan China due to Legal Violations in the U.S. by a Dr. Fauci of the National Institute of Health (NIH) to Study Gain Of Function Capabilities . A Criminal Experiment Released on the World Deliberetly .

Hmm.... Lets see , did I get that Right ?

And...? Did you get it right?

Just say this isn't true.. If it is we are definitely lost.. If you could gather solid information about how we got in this global mess all goverments of the entire planet could have. Yet..they allow Dr Fauci dictate what everybody should accept as being true.

Talking about the fantasy of a global conspiracy..

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

As it turns out, the virus itself was not the bioweapon. The injections are the weapon.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Mantiss2021

As it turns out, the virus itself was not the bioweapon. The injections are the weapon.

How so..? Do you think that everybody that took the vacccine will become a victim of some sorts? How or when will that become obvious..?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The evidence has been accumulating for months, and it is ample. But of course it is not reported by mainstream media, and that is further proof that it is bad news.

Dr. Bridle from Canada discusses it, and many other doctors too.

It is becoming very apparent that the spike protein itself is toxic, capable of attacking and destroying various organs in the body.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

indeed a fake crisis for the future, to go with the incoming mini ice age and the meteor attacks due, ha

but heres what wikipedia says..

Earth's commercial and affordable phosphorus reserves are expected to be depleted in 50–100 years and peak phosphorus to be reached in approximately 2030.[2][7] Others suggest that supplies will last for several hundreds of years.[8] As with the timing of peak oil, the question is not settled, and researchers in different fields regularly publish different estimates of the rock phosphate reserves.[9]

and the source in the last reply said between 50-100 years, AT the current rate!!!

thats why i said "a population explosion" with some irresponsible farming techniques could bring that date closer.

But i guess there will still be plenty fish in the sea to eat.

its all a game anyway, just laugh, but everyone should be prepared to be self sufficient, because all this noise means something is going down big time.

edit on 5-6-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The evidence has been accumulating for months, and it is ample. But of course it is not reported by mainstream media, and that is further proof that it is bad news.

Dr. Bridle from Canada discusses it, and many other doctors too.

It is becoming very apparent that the spike protein itself is toxic, capable of attacking and destroying various organs in the body.

Yes..this toxic protein is explained in one of the Bitchute vids in the OP. I asumed you had other reasons..which there probably are. There must be something really weird going on when I listen to what such experts have to say and this info is not used to inform the public. Maybe "weird" is not the right word to use but it does indicate that many countries stopped making decisions for themselves and do whatever...or who ever.. has the power over them. It will not surprise me if all these countries are represented at the bilderberg meetings.

On the other hand going public with such info on the MSM will probably result in millions deciding not to take the vaccine and COVID contamination ..and deaths increase. Worse case the many refusers will cause civil unrest, the vaccinated will blame the not vaccinated for the ongoing investation and deaths. IMHO it is the duty of the government to educate its citizens with the riscs and dangers too....and come up with a better plan...that doesnt suck.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Here is one question that doesn't seem to get much air time.

If you have had the covid 19 virus, and got over it, are you immune and for how long?

and for the bonus follow up, if you are protected, do you have to still get the shot to be allowed in all the reindeer games?

Several recent studies suggest that yes, survivors do retain lifelong immunity. abc13.com...

So the party line that herd immunity is only assured by vaccination is somewhere on the Venn diagram between unscientific, lazy, or corrupt.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

At Even Present Extractions of it , the Earth CAN Yield that Vital Mineral in enough Quantities for the Next 200 to 400 Years . By then , we Will be Mining it Off Planet .

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is now a bad time? Multiple media reports that a high ranking Chinese defector has provided DIA with credible evidence of lab leak and attempts by CCP to cover up. Also CIA and FBI are compromised. redstate.com... 91238
edit on 5-6-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: Atrocious spelling rectified.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I got the pfizer vaccine and Im alive and well. Nothing bad at all about it. Uneducated and/or paranoid people will be uneducated and/or paranoid.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
I got the pfizer vaccine and Im alive and well. Nothing bad at all about it. Uneducated and/or paranoid people will be uneducated and/or paranoid.

Your decision to take the vaccine after you educated yourself to the risks, is your right, and I am sure it is good thing that you are not experiencing any ill effects.

Everyone will not have your same experience, so it should be left to the individual to make that choice.

Many people are very educated, and have decided against taking the vaccine based on their own health history. They are not paranoid or ignorant, if their decision is to refuse the vaccine at this time.

As far as ill effects are concerned, many of them are not readily noticeable. I hope that you, and everyone else that chose to take the vaccine, have no ill effects, and if they do, I hope they are mild and short lived. That will not be the case for all, so I think for some, the decision to not take the vaccine at this time is not all paranoid, but sound, prudent, and cautious.

We have to be sensitive, and tolerant of the needs and choices of others, if we want to hold on to the ability to make choices of our own.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Thought this chap raised an interesting point about the Trilateral Commission.

Fauci Flip-Flopped On Masks AFTER MEETING WITH THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Update

Covid-19 no longer qualifies as an "epidemic" in America!

But for some reason, this is not being broadcasted by the MSM or Politicians.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777

Your decision to take the vaccine after you educated yourself to the risks, is your right, and I am sure it is good thing that you are not experiencing any ill effects.

Everyone will not have your same experience, so it should be left to the individual to make that choice.

Many people are very educated, and have decided against taking the vaccine based on their own health history. They are not paranoid or ignorant, if their decision is to refuse the vaccine at this time.

As far as ill effects are concerned, many of them are not readily noticeable. I hope that you, and everyone else that chose to take the vaccine, have no ill effects, and if they do, I hope they are mild and short lived. That will not be the case for all, so I think for some, the decision to not take the vaccine at this time is not all paranoid, but sound, prudent, and cautious.

We have to be sensitive, and tolerant of the needs and choices of others, if we want to hold on to the ability to make choices of our own.

Same can be said that not everyone will have the same effects of the coronavirus. Some might die. Some might not. Either way its a gamble. But something to prevent the gamble of getting the virus is a better "risk" in my eyes.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join