It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything to say about the covid vaccine or virus..your thoughts, questions, statements.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
COVID 'Good Material For Non-Traditional Bioweapon' To Ruin Economies: Chinese Virologist😀

With the sensational report throwing light on China allegedly discussing 'weaponising' Coronaviruses in 2015, Virologist & whistleblower Dr Li-Meng Yan on Monday reiterated her claim that the COVID-19 virus had been manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to wage a bio-weapon war across the globe. Dr Yan, who was the first whistleblower to allege that the Chinese government had manufactured the virus to intentionally cause a pandemic, banked on the People's Liberation Army (PLA) report which suggested that the Chinese military scientists discussed the weaponisation of SARS coronaviruses, to verify her claims. Based in Hong Kong now, Dr Yan has accused the ruling Communist government of running a massive propaganda campaign to counter its role in the pandemic and in a bid to suppress information.

Speaking exclusively to Republic Media Network on Monday evening, Dr Li-Meng Yan said, "This bioweapon is non-traditional and unrestricted by nature. I have presented in my previous reports that the virus is man-made. This is very good evidence to support my report and to verify that the Coronavirus is the Chinese government's homegrown project. I called it a non-restricted bioweapon project."

The report shedding light on China's plans to weaponise the virus is said to have been obtained by US officials and was reportedly written by military scientists and senior Chinese public health officials in 2015. The new details once again raise questions over China's role in the spread of coronavirus with major concerns about China's transparency on the origins of COVID-19, which continue to be probed by the World Health Organization.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have had the virus, and while it was no fun, I will not be taking the vaccine. The blue state governments are pushing to hard for everyone to take it. I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The vaccine was created and approved under Trump.

Biden is simply the man who is distributing it.

By refusing to be vaccinated your essentially saying that you don't trust Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I heard an interesting expression today.

"Covid. When science met politics - and politics won".

Whatever the truth of all this turns out to be, certain parties have most definitely used it as an excuse to bolster their own power/profit banks.
Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Piggy back as much as you can get away with on top of those "precautionary measures" and emergency powers.

I'm not a Doctor but the virus sure does make some people insane in a variety of different ways.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Phatdamage

The vaccinated can spread the virus, because they can and do become infected.

The vaccinated spread it significantly less than the unvacinated, and if you've been vaccinated as well then your less likely to catch it from them.

Two vaccinated people in a room have a minimal chance of infecting each other.

You could catch covid from punching a BLM activist in the nose, and then putting you hand to your mouth. Does that mean that your never going to punch a BLM activist in the nose?

You can't let silly fears rule your life. That's exactly what the liberals want.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Coming out now from real emails (Fauci) that the virus is a bio-weapon.

Many people (knew) thought this all along 🚨

Get ready for retaliation 🚨🚨

Didn't that get debunked in like 15 minutes or something?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Considering the death rate plummeted before we had vaccinated 1/4 of the country, coupled with some early reports that the antibodies seem to last much longer than reported at first. I dont care if it was promoted by the newly risen jesus I would have concerns and not be inclined.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Kamala said last year she won't trust any vaccine coming from Trump yet she took the vaccine anyway now😃

And many people not trusting the vaccine are not trusting the Pharma companies and the deep state😃

Everything is ass backwards😃

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Didn't that get debunked in like 15 minutes or something?

No the email is published and certified real. The MSM is spreading bulls#t about conspiracies😃

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara What do you guys make of this and where will this go to..

i think the whole situation is an example of unprecedented, international mass hysteria, akin to a sort of global psychotic episode. i think the negative effects of the lockdowns, curfews, quarantines and closures will prove immeasurably worse than those of the virus itself, which never represented any greater threat to humanity than any normal flu. i think the propaganda firestorm that was (and still is being) deployed against society, through all media, all day, everday, is a criminally wicked pysychological experiment running hand-in-hand with the main experiment, that is the vaccine 'rollout' (they love giving us these snappy terms for key parts of the game). i think i want this circus to cease.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I have had the virus, and while it was no fun, I will not be taking the vaccine. The blue state governments are pushing to hard for everyone to take it. I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop.

By refusing to be vaccinated your essentially saying that you don't trust Trump.

that's not the way Biden tells it. LOL, I know, you can give Trump the props if you think you can use it, but don't put that in ink, just pencil for now.

But why does someone who thinks Trump had some good ideas have to "follow" him 100% Is that a left wing cult think kind of thing? It's OK to think for yourself, try it.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

COVID 'Good Material For Non-Traditional Bioweapon' To Ruin Economies: Chinese Virologist😀

With the sensational report throwing light on China allegedly discussing 'weaponising' Coronaviruses in 2015, Virologist & whistleblower Dr Li-Meng Yan on Monday reiterated her claim that the COVID-19 virus had been manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to wage a bio-weapon war across the globe. Dr Yan, who was the first whistleblower to allege that the Chinese government had manufactured the virus to intentionally cause a pandemic, banked on the People's Liberation Army (PLA) report which suggested that the Chinese military scientists discussed the weaponisation of SARS coronaviruses, to verify her claims. Based in Hong Kong now, Dr Yan has accused the ruling Communist government of running a massive propaganda campaign to counter its role in the pandemic and in a bid to suppress information.

Speaking exclusively to Republic Media Network on Monday evening, Dr Li-Meng Yan said, "This bioweapon is non-traditional and unrestricted by nature. I have presented in my previous reports that the virus is man-made. This is very good evidence to support my report and to verify that the Coronavirus is the Chinese government's homegrown project. I called it a non-restricted bioweapon project."

The report shedding light on China's plans to weaponise the virus is said to have been obtained by US officials and was reportedly written by military scientists and senior Chinese public health officials in 2015. The new details once again raise questions over China's role in the spread of coronavirus with major concerns about China's transparency on the origins of COVID-19, which continue to be probed by the World Health Organization.

This theory only holds true if countries do lock down. Countries like Sweden never did lock down, and their economies are not affected by pandemic. 1918 flu lasted from 1918 to 1920, the US did not do lock down, and economy boomed in the 1920s called the Roaring Twenties. This theory covid can harm economy is unfounded.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephWHammon

It devastated the U.S. Economy as planned didn't it 🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It starts to look like that "they" are after a while out to target those that DIDN'T take the jab.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I think the other shoe has already dropped, but too many have taken the shot now--they don't want to acknowledge that the other shoe has dropped. They have drunk the hemlock, and who knows what will happen.

What will NOT happen is good health.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That is a silly statement if there ever was one. I am not taking the shot because I don't take flu shots, and I don't need to take a dangerous drug to protect me from a virus my immune system has protected me from all year long. I didn't even vote for Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The US hardly had a lockdown. In 1918 they refused to lock down, letting nature kill off the weak, and economy florished in the 1920s called the Roaring Twenties.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Yeah I totally agree that they cleverly use the citizens against citizens as a way to socially accept the vaccines. We'll be stuck "between a rock and a hard place" Today I realized that my supermarket stated that it was mandatory to sign in to shop there. But and here's the thing to note; depending on which suburb you're at different levels of adherence seem to apply. When we had a recent 7 day lockdown and masks were mandatory the supermarket had a guard at the entry ensuring masks were worn but overlooked the "contact tracing" phone app or book sign in the Supermarket chain imposed.

Pressure is beginning to be applied to our Federal Politicians ( by the States ) that sooner than later they will have to open up our borders again. Now it will be expected we'll be forced to have a "vaccine passport" to travel overseas and as you say employers are duped into becoming enforcers under "duty of care".

What I'm not looking forward to is when we'll need a "vacc passport" to buy food; but I know of plenty of farmers who would sell food direct to consumer.

Well, the way it is today they succeeded and played the game step by step that most people hold up their arm to receive that needle. Its a kind of chess game..

Of course it has. I was at a Drs surgery 2 weeks ago and while waiting in line to be served the the women in front of me starts waving her finger at the sign about wearing masks - I look at her and retorted "is it mandatory, I must have missed the news?" She was gobsmacked with the response.

The propaganda is working well; akin to Nazi Germany during WW2 where the citizens ratted each other out.

What's even crazier are the rules in a pub/tavern. If you're standing playing pool you must be masked. Sitting down drinking beer you can be unmasked, the bartender laughed and said as long as 1 of your legs is leaning on the stool and you're standing you don't need to wear a mask.

And now for the utterly stupidest thing I've come across, with a recent interstate football match, if the ball goes into the crowd they are not to touch it "the Health minister said to avoid the ball" to stop Covid spread.

hahaha.

When will people wake up - this is a farce.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

from link

weaponise the virus is said to have been obtained by US officials and was reportedly written by military scientists and senior Chinese public health officials in 2015.

So the US just kept quite about it as well. Fits the bigger picture that they're all in it together ( Governments )

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephWHammon

The US hardly had a lockdown. In 1918 they refused to lock down, letting nature kill off the weak, and economy florished in the 1920s called the Roaring Twenties.

The U.S. had a massive major lockdown 🤣🤣

1918 was Clyde and the dawn of Dorothy Provine 😎

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The vaccinated spread it significantly less than the unvacinated, and if you've been vaccinated as well then your less likely to catch it from them.

So how does that even make sense with their latest shouts that the vaccinated will be taking booster shots every 3 months?
What sort of immunity is that?

What about incubation period or does that no longer apply to your "new Covid science"

edit on 2-6-2021 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join