It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

This conflict just might go full scale after all.

The UN lords are having a big meeting this Sunday in attempt to settle things down. The arsenal of rockets and missiles(?) the Hamas has managed to stockpile is impressive. They gotta be running low unless they have an endless train tunnel load coming in from Egypt. Weapons trafficking is big $$$.

The IDF says 2,500 rockets have been fired at Israel and Iron Dome intercepted 1,000 of them. Many never made it outta the Gaza strip.

The prior ten years Iron Dome intercepted around 2,500 rockets since it was operational in 2011.

So in just 96 hours it intercepted as many as in several years. That’s BIG.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the logo design of the Shihab loitering munition used by Hamas?

twitter.com...

Paste the chars: ش ه ا ب into Goog or youtube.

Overview of the various rocket designs used by Hamas' Qassam Brigades.

Source:@Fabian Hinz | More Weapons info in his twit feed @Fabian Hinz

First video of Hamas' new 250km Ayyash rocket.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A few years years ago there was an Iranian state run cargo plane, a 747....

It was highly known that it was transporting missiles into Syria. Then it had "an accident" and disappeared for a while..

4 months ago, I randomly it found flying back to Damascus again. And here we are!

Edit: Ohhh there it is right now!

edit on 14-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
...Never mind.
edit on 14-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The prior ten years Iron Dome intercepted around 2,500 rockets since it was operational in 2011.

Or it's Horsesheet.
edit on 14-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Or it's Horsesheet.

Why are you responding to me with someone elses quoet?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I've noticed the 'Quote' feature sometimes replaces with another member. Not sure how it happens but I've seen it occur several times in other threads.

As to the number of rockets fired/intercepted that is something reported from the IDF so, yes it could be propaganda.

That is very interesting regarding the Iranian 747. I seen a report yesterday that 3 missiles were supposedly fired from Syria. No idea if true but wouldn't be surprised.

Check this out..."CCTV footage documents from inside Al-Jundii Tower the moment it was hit by an airstrike." (Allah spared the kids!)
twitter.com...

Be sure to watch the vid beneath the tweet. Whoa, bOOm!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Just a glitch in a Matrix.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

You can keep typing.... but facts dont care about your feelings!!!!

Four exclamation marks ... said with feeling !

And fact is Israel is defending their sovereign territory against a terrorist regime

Much of that "sovereign territory" stolen from the people they are now killing.

Israel will only grow stronger, and they should!

Reminds me of the aspirations of another Fascist country.

You speak of "facts" , here are some facts.

Ehud Olmert to 'Post': Israel is becoming a fascist country
At some point, after an incubation period, the buds of fascism begin to sprout and push forth from within the soil. We are well beyond the incubation period.

In contrast, the norms should be distant from a regime that ignores these rules, which are increasingly eroded by the government through brutal force. And all of this is taking place in an atmosphere of intimidation, threats and silencing that manages to slowly but consistently tire out the opposition. This happens not only through parliamentary means, but also by suppressing many good citizens from expressing their opinions and trying to protect their rights.
This is going to end badly. It’s about to become the flame that will ignite violence on the streets of Israel. Netanyahu is not as well versed in history as he sometimes claims. And yet, he knows enough to understand that this unrest is quickly leading to civil unrest, which will end in bloodshed.
As with many crooks who came before him, who were voted into office in democratic elections, Netanyahu is using the power extended to him as the leader to crush anyone who attempts to oppose him. It’s not yet too late to stop the deterioration, but this could be our last chance.
www.jpost.com...

Your loyalty is touching , but misplaced.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Has CNN acknowledge this fiery but mostly peaceful protest yet?

Where's Biden and what's he saying about this all?

Hey lefties. Didn't you guys say the world was going to end due to wars because of Trump? Dead bodies starting to pile up everywhere while your brain dead president plays Uno to up his memory storage capabilities

The Orange man was the bad one? Lol that Orange dick at least managed to keep the terrorists at bay for a few years.

2020 looking like a solid year compared to 2021 so far.

Only in clown world could the people that literally want to behead all infidels be the hero's of this story.

Sorry about the rant but damn the world has gone to a pile of crap.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

that Orange dick at least managed to keep the terrorists at bay for a few years.

Do you actually research before you post ?

2018 had the worst number of terror related deaths since the previous 12 years. The lowest numbers where actually under Obama's Presidency.

www.statista.com...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Damn I missed the 2018 war. They have the same people doing the covid statistics there? Can you link a snopes fact checker please.

I'd need them to tell me everything is alright and dandy right now. I don't believe Obama's cod piece thanks.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

Damn I missed the 2018 war. They have the same people doing the covid statistics there? Can you link a snopes fact checker please.

I'd need them to tell me everything is alright and dandy right now. I don't believe Obama's cod piece thanks.

Instead of shouting your gob off, try putting up some links to prove what you are saying is correct.

I can wait.

(post by Analbumcover removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Yeah I forget your kind doesn't have eyes to see. A nose to smell or a brain to think but you communists sure have a big mouth to talk #.

Show me one video from 2018 that depicts what's happened the last 6 days.

I'll wait for you to show Hamas and Hezbollah talking of joining forces in 2018 myt. I'll wait for you to show more than 2000 rockets launched in 6 days 2018.

Oh wait you have a statistic that shows 2018 is worse than the first 5 months in 2021.

Do you think?

So nothing to back up your claims. Ask me if i am surprised.

Typical right winger, all talk and no substance. However i will be generous. I will give you a further opportunity to provide something. I am sure FOX the right wing mouthpiece can provide you with something.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

After reading yours and all the left wingers posts on this site it's alright. You need a link for the war going on right now. Find it yourself. I couldn't care less if you are prepared or not. Wether you live or not.

You guys champion evil at every step. Why on earth would I help you see the truth? Take your requested link and shove it lol.

Hey everyone 2018 has more death than the first 5 months of 2021...

Damn you guys are seriously lacking in all departments. Critical thinking the most though. 2018 also has more deaths than 2022. I know before you need to tell me thanks.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Israel has launched an air attack on the Shati refugee camp in Gaza.

Muhammad Hadidi, the father of four of the children killed in an Israeli air strike on the Shati refugee camp in Gaza, has lost almost everyone. His wife, Maha, and the children were staying with her brother when the building was hit.

His five-month-old baby, Omar, is said to be the only survivor, found trapped in the rubble next to his dead mother.

Hadidi wants "the unjust world to see these crimes", he told the AFP news agency, speaking outside Shifa hospital in Gaza City.

"They were safe in their homes, they did not carry weapons, they did not fire rockets," he said of his children, who were killed "wearing their clothes for Eid al-Fitr", the holiday marking the end of Ramadan.

In total, the air strike killed ten people from an extended family, including eight children.
www.bbc.co.uk...

This is what the enablers support.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

After reading yours and all the left wingers posts on this site it's alright. You need a link for the war going on right now. Find it yourself. I couldn't care less if you are prepared or not. Wether you live or not.

You guys champion evil at every step. Why on earth would I help you see the truth? Take your requested link and shove it lol.

Hey everyone 2018 has more death than the first 5 months of 2021...

Damn you guys are seriously lacking in all departments. Critical thinking the most though. 2018 also has more deaths than 2022. I know before you need to tell me thanks.

You are doing an excelent job of making yourself look a complete idiot.

Keep it up.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Lol oh no. I look like an idiot to people I don't care live or die. What will I ever do. The side that loves abortion hates me.

I'm a sad panda. Keep on equating 5 months to 2018. Shows who the real idiot is.

Enjoy your life, hope your statistics treat you well and keep you warm while the walls of reality fall down around you.

Nice chat thanks.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Israel have struck a tower block housing AP, Al Jazeera & other international media reporting from Gaza , the IDF gave occupants 1 hour to evacuate before the strike.

Israeli air strikes destroyed a Gaza high-rise housing international media offices on Saturday, in an attack The Associated Press described as the latest step by the military to silence reporting from the territory.

edit on 15-5-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Zionists sure like to bomb Refugee camps and newspapers.

Maybe if they didn't bomb innocents they wouldn't have to bomb the newspapers to stop negative press coverage? Crazy idea I know.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join