It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
a reply to: Wide-Eyes Israel seems to have a victim mentality, prod the bear and then act outraged and defensive when the Palestinians fight back.
From the video footage I have seen I do wonder if Hamas are being armed by an outside influence. They have a hell of a lot of weaponry coming from somewhere.
Even though intense fighting flares up in this region frequently something about this latest bout feels like throwing a match onto some petrol

Well this was in the news on April 7th:

[url]http://www.reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-usa-blinken/u-s-restores-assistance-for-palestinians-to-provide-235-million-in-aid-idUSKBN2BU2XT[/ url]

WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM (Reuters) -The Biden administration announced on Wednesday it would provide $235 million in U.S. aid to the Palestinians, restarting funding for the United Nations agency supporting refugees and restoring other assistance cut off by then-President Donald Trump.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In other serious note, Chicago have a big population of Muslims and the Islamic brotherhood is there running in the back ground, we all know they are tied to terrorist organizations, also this group has been trying to get into politics in chicago for a while now.

Since 9/11 and under the Obama administration is been oversight on this groups they have gotten bigger, more powerful and financial aid flows to them, I am sure Soros is behind them too.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar wow I had not seen this, thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

In other words Biden and the terrorist kissing butt democrats will be funding palestine terrorist camps so they can come back and start bombing around the world, woo hoo.

Is nice to see where my tax dollars are going this days.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes it is, but the terrorist supported media in the US is now throwing stones at Israel because seems hamas and palestine terrorist are well and alive in the US and BLM is showing them they can protest and get away with murder in the US this days and the media will protect them too, Democrats will send them all stimulus checks too.

It's stunning and sad to realize that the United States of America appears to have an Ayatollah Mullah in the White House.

Biden is showing support for everything that's bad for America and Americans.

These former Military Generals and Admirals are 100% spot-on in their criticism of Joe Biden, and the likely-hood that he was elected by FRAUD....That he is Illegitimate.

Breaking Story: www.politico.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

In other words Biden and the terrorist kissing butt democrats will be funding palestine terrorist camps so they can come back and start bombing around the world, woo hoo.

Is nice to see where my tax dollars are going this days.

Hahaha! So this will be part of their Covid "build back better" stimulus plan to. ........Just Kidding.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Wow as a wife of a retire military man, this is incredible, never in the history of our nation the military even retiree in high ranking positions will speak like that of a sitting president. Amazing.

T

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yeah stimulus check to the terrorist in Palestine, you know their lives matters too, keep an eye on our cities guys, the muslim brotherhood is coming back.

I am sure Schumer has been crying for the dead terrorist now,

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A close shot of IDF airstrikes earlier today against the Shorouk Tower. Brave camera men!

They hit the left corner with 2 missiles. The first missile in the picture, and then the second.

Video: twitter.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Israel loves destroying homes!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

. . . of people that are attacking them.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
How are people getting to blame this on Biden?

These current attacks stem from the rising tensions centered around Jewish settlers kicking Palestinian citizens out of their homes in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah.

Biden started sending money($135 million) to the Palestinians again. Trump had cut the money off to the Palestinians and cut their ability to build or buy rockets, so the Palestinians have been storing their rockets waiting for a time to use them.
edit on 12-5-2021 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

. . . of people that are attacking them.

Exactly. I've been watching this for decades. Hamas is like the BLM/Antifa on steroids in the middle east. They constantly instigate, shoot rockets everywhere, then cry victim when they are retaliated against. Then they hide in schools and hospitals with their rockets on purpose so innocent women and children are killed. Then the media sympathizes with them, causing more extremist groups to pop up.

They create children's T.V. shows indoctrinating them at a very young age, and call for violence and death against Jews and Americans, yet stupid people keep defending them.

They are exactly the epitome of where leftist culture in America is going right now.
edit on 12-5-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The Israeli government reports Hamas has fired more than 45 missiles all over Israel. The rockets, aimed at Jerusalem, come as thousands of Israelis celebrate Jerusalem Day.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

Sharing this for awareness of current events.

I know these things have been happening for decades but this is the first time that I'm aware of since Trump left office.

Keep in mind that it was the Trump administration that brokered a peace agreement between Israel and the UAE, and for the first time in history, Saudi Arabia allowed members of the press from Israel to enter their country.

Biden screwed all of that up.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

They are looking for an excuse to do Syria and Iran. Biden's lot, by giving them money knows very well they will purchase arms. Kicking a lady out of her home, with the Cameras there had the desired effect, it would never have been aired unless they wanted the desired effect.. Next, the Israelis will have to get the tanks ready to invade the places where the rockets are coming from. Then they will just have to settle there to keep the peace. Looks like an excuse for a bigger war. Then everyone forgets about the economic and Covid situation. Simply as everything is in a state of emergency because of the sleeper cells of Iranian terrorists.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

At least they give them a roof knock-knock before the missile strike. The cowardly Hamas hide behind innocent civilians. Given the amount of strikes on infrastructure and tunnels in that tiny strip of land you'd think there cannot be much left of them. A few MOABs and Gaza would be part of the Med...not that I want that to happen.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hamas ? THEY got your Hamas Right Here..................

edit on 12-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ANNED

They are looking for an excuse to do Syria and Iran. Biden's lot, by giving them money knows very well they will purchase arms. Kicking a lady out of her home, with the Cameras there had the desired effect, it would never have been aired unless they wanted the desired effect.. Next, the Israelis will have to get the tanks ready to invade the places where the rockets are coming from. Then they will just have to settle there to keep the peace. Looks like an excuse for a bigger war. Then everyone forgets about the economic and Covid situation. Simply as everything is in a state of emergency because of the sleeper cells of Iranian terrorists.

Very Perceptive Emperor . SPQR !

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here's another live stream overlooking Gaza from Reuters...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

At least they give them a roof knock-knock before the missile strike. The cowardly Hamas hide behind innocent civilians. Given the amount of strikes on infrastructure and tunnels in that tiny strip of land you'd think there cannot be much left of them. A few MOABs and Gaza would be part of the Med...not that I want that to happen.

I'm not a fan of Hamas either, I feel for the Palestinians, they have had lots of their homes bulldozed for Jewish settlers..news flash..it was already settled.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join